Best Friends

By mairispest101

Kairi and Mattia have always been friends but just recently Kairi started to develop a sudden love interest i... More

Episode 1 - "Im not gay"
Episode 2 - "I think like him"
Episode 3 - The Kiss
Episode 4 - The Fight
Episode 5 - The Hate
Episode 6 - The Party
Episode 7 - The Courtroom
Episode 8 - Mairi
Episode 9 - All over again
Episode 10 - I can't remember
Episode 11 - Girls
Episode 12- Official
Episode 13 - Death ?!
Episode 14 - Moving Day
Episode 15 - College
Episode 16 - Back Home
Episode 17- Lena
Episode 19 - I love you
β€’Episode 20 - last episodeβ€’

Episode 18 - "Too Far"

83 2 1
By mairispest101

Third Person

Kairi cried into Alejandros chest for about 3 minutes. "I'm going in with Lena. You guys are taking a while" Mattia said. Kairi looked up at Alejandro "I never should've come back" Kairi said to the older boy.

"Kairi don't say that. I'm happy you're here" Alejandro said. Kairi smiled softly and brushed his tears away. "Can we go to zumiez" Kairi asks. They all nod. GianLuca and Kairi stay together. Ale and Alvaro hi to H&M.

Roshaun and Robert go to Gucci. Mattia stayed with Lena as she goes to Forever 21 and Ulta. "Can I get something Kai" GianLuca asks Kairi. Kairi nodded. GianLuca got a grey hoodie whilst Kairi got a colorful hoodie.

Kairi payed then they walked out. They saw Ale and Alvaro so they ran over to them. The boys got shoes. They then met up with Robert and Roshaun . A couple minutes later they saw Lena and Mattia. Kairi went up to Mattia and got the bags.

Kairi gave the bags to the boys. "Hey Lena mind if I tag along with you" Kairi asks trying to take pressure off Mattia. " sure" she says with a smile. They go inside the store and come out laughing their asses off. "I'm a big boy" Kairi mocks.

"YeTh I aM" Lena says mocking someone inside. "Let's go" Kairi says with a smile. Lena sits in the back with Kairi. They end up talking until they got to Mattia's house. "I'm gonna go talk with GianLuca bye Lena" Kairi said as he hugged her.

All the boys besides Mattia went into GianLuca's room. "What was all that about" Alejandro asked Kairi. "There were people inside fighting about what makeup matched them better and like one was super buff" Kairi said with a smile. "I think I'm gonna go back to California" Kairi said.

"You can't" Alejandro said sadly. "The longer I stay here ,the longer I have to look at him and he's right. I was dead. It's not easy and he's ready for his life" The boy said and tears ran down his cheeks. The boys heard a knock on the door. "Hey can I come in" Mattia asked.

Just a minute. The boys out Kairi in bed to make it look like he was sleeping. "Come in" Alvaro said. Mattia opened the door with only pants on. Kairi missed seeing his boyfriend but he wasn't his boyfriend anymore. Kairi pretended to be asleep. "Kairi's asleep so keep your voice down" GianLuca said.

"Oh I actually wanted to talk to Kairi" The tall boy said. 'Kairi' the short boy thought to himself. He pretended to wake up. "I heard my name" Kairi said in a raspy voice. He rubbed his eyes. "Can I talk to you privately" Mattia asked. "Y-yeah sure" Kairi said. Kairi left then room and behind him followed Mattia.

"I'm not mad I-I just wanna know why you did it" Mattia asked looking down to his feet. Kairi picked up the tall boys chin. "I wanted to tell you but I didn't feel like I could. I know you and you would make me stay. Tell me otherwise" Kairi tells the boy. "You're right but why'd you have to go" Mattia asked.

"I-I well my mom wanted to move and she was waiting for me to say yes and after what happened with Celia. I felt like I just wanted a new life" Kairi said starting to tear up. "Do you still love me" Mattia asked. "Who said I ever stopped" Kairi said crying.

"We're gonna start moving into the new house" Alejandro said coming out of the room. Kairi wiped away his tears. "I left mine at the house when I came back a few days ago so I'll go with you guys" Kairi said walking out of the house.

AT THE NEW HOUSE.

Kairi went up and set up his room. All the boys set up their rooms. Kairi missed Aryanna. He hasn't seen her since they got here cause she wanted to make friends.

Kairi : Hey Ary are you gonna come set up your room

Ary : Oh yeah I forgot I'm on my way

Kai : Okay see you soon

Ary : Bye idiot

Kai : 👺😚💗

Ary : 🙈😖🤡

Kairi smiled down at his phone and the boys saw. "Who's that" They ask. "chill it's just aryanna" Kairi says to them. They all sigh.

N e ways.

A couple hours later Lena and Mattia showed up. Kairi saw them holding hands. He was hurt of course but it wasn't his choice. It was Mattia's. They heard a knock on the door. Lena opened it and saw Aryanna. Lena looked disgusted when she saw Ary. I went up to Aryanna and hugged her.

"Finally you're here" Kairi says to her. "Sorry I'm a bit dirty me and my new friends went on a dirt bike" She said to Kairi. "It's Alright go shower" Kairi said smiling at Aryanna. "You're friends with that hoe" Lena said to Kairi just when Ary left. "She's not a hoe" Kairi said to Lena.

"Yes she is" Lena said angrily. Kairi pushes her into the couch. "don't call her that" He says. Mattia pushes Kairi making him hit his head on the back of the wall hard. "Don't touch her" Mattia yells at Kairi. Kairi started to cry. He was always sensitive but this hurt him A LOT.

"Stop being a pussy" Lena said to Kairi. "THEN FUCKING STOP CALLING HER A HOE ALL YOU WANT MATTIA FOR IS SEX AND MONEY" Kairi yelled before getting up and leaving. Before he could leave the door Mattia hit his back. Kairi fell in pain. "Don't ever say that to her again" mattia said.

Kairi got up still crying and looked at Mattia in the eyes. "She called someone that's been there for me since day one a hoe. A fucking hoe Mattia. You cared about me like that once too and now i'm the bad guy" Kairi said faking a smile crying even more. "GianLuca, Taylor, and Robert know where to find me." He says then looks over at Taylor and Robert

"Don't tell anyone where I am cause that's my private space" He continues. Then leaves holding onto his stomach. Mattia did feel bad but only a tiny bit since he didn't believe that Lena would talk bad about anyone like that. As for Kairi he didn't trust Mattia anymore.

KAIRIS POV

I go back into the forest into my small house when I hear the door open. I see GianLuca standing there. I look at him and then get up. I go into hug him "I really can't stay for long. I feel like I'm a burden in your brothers life" I say to him.

He looks at me and starts to tear up "you're  like a brother to me too okay and I don't want you to go Kai" Hd says to me . "At give him a while" GianLuca says to me. I nod. I hug him then wipe away my tears and we go back to the house.

When we get there I see Mattia about to hit Arynna so I go in front of her and he hits me hard and I mean HARD. I groan in pain and then fall on the floor. I hold back my tears and clench my teeth. Who does he think he is. I turn around and punch him in the face.

"HOW DOES IF FEEL HUH. KNOWING SOMEONE THAT CARED FOR YOU ONCE IS HURTING YOU" I yelled at him with anger. I punch him again making him fall. "YOU THINK YOU'RE SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT" I yell. He looks at me surprised.

"Kai let's talk" He says to me. "TALK ?! Let's talk alright about how you hit me earlier today and how I had to let myself get hurt because you were about to hit my best friend" I say to him. I scoff and start to tear up "I used to call you my best friend. Now I don't even know what to call you" I continue.

I look at him then go over to Aryanna. We then go into my room. "Don't cry" She says to me as we enter my room. I take off my hoodie and shirt to see a big bruise on my chest where Mattia hit me and  other ones where he punched me in the morning. "Holy shit" Aryanna said looking at my bruises.

"You know what fuck this" I say slamming my fist on the countertop. I go downstairs. "LOOK AT ME" I yell at Mattia. "I SAID FUCKING LOOK AT ME" I yell again. He looks at me and didn't care of the marks he left. Mattia's father was abusive. I knew he was gonna hate me after this but he took this to far. Way too far.

"I would've thought while I was away you would meet some awesome girl or guy. Loving them and protecting them. That you would protect them and everyone else you love. But I was wrong" I said then sighed. I looked down then slowly looked back up. "You just turned into your father" I say crying with a smile.

He punched me again. "COME ON MATTIA HIT ME. PROVE IM RIGHT. YOURE JUST LIKE HIM. YOU HURT EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT BECAUSE YOU THINK YOURE PROTECTING SOMEONE ELSE" I yell at him as he punches me while pinning me down to the floor.

He then stops. I get out from his grip and stand up wiping away a small drop of blood coming from the top of my head. I look at him and get close to him. Only inches away from his face. "I can't believe I used to say that I loved you" I say then leave. I go upstairs where all the boys follow me.

They all fix me up. "Why'd your do that. He could've hurt you badly" Alejandro asked. "He could've killed you" Alvaro added. "He's not him. That's not Mattia. The Mattia that I loved would never hurt me like that" I said to them with a blank expression. I look at myself in the mirror. I use a cotton pad with alcohol and wipe the excess blood with it.

"I'm going out" I say as I start to change. "Well then I'm coming with you" I hear from the doorway. I see Mattia. "It'll be a cold day in hell before that happens" I say as I push past him. He grabs my wrist but I yank it. I then walk out. I see Lena on the couch. "Fag" She says to me.

"Why don't you call your boyfriend that I mean he did date me. I've had his dick in me too so don't think that he's only ever fucked you" I say with a smile. "Well I had it more time" She says to me. "He gave it to me better." I fake a moan."I moaned his name and he moaned mine. He filled me up. It was great while it lasted." I say.

I head to the small house in the woods. I get there and see someone familiar. GianLuca crying. "Hey hey what's wrong" I ask him. He rarely cries so I was worried. A couple hours ago he was helping me and now I'm helping him. "I told my friend I liked them and umm" GianLuca said with a pause.

"Him" He said to me looking away ashamed. "I'm gay remember you don't have to hide your sexuality from me" I say with a smile. "He told everyone I was a fag then started to punch and kick me" He said showing me his bruises. "Oh my god" I say hugging him but making sure not to hurt him.

"Thanks Kai." He says to me. "I'm always here for you" I say to him. We then go back and I see Mattia arguing with Alejandro. Ale was already bleeding. "GianLuca go up to my room" I tell him. He nods and rushed up to my room. Mattia was about to hurt him again but I blocked it. Mattia looked at me and scoffed.

I looked at Ale and told him to go. "What are you doing back again Kairi. You should've stayed dead" He said to me. I gotta be honest that shit hurt me. My bestfriend saying he wished I was dead. sorry ex-bestfriend. "Look at me" I say to him softly. "Lena's at the store I need to go to her" He says when he about to leave I grab his wrist.

SORRY CLIFFHANGER BUT IM GONNA BE POSTING EP. 19 + 20 on the same day just different times. 19 at 11:30am and 20 at 5:30pm. BYE LOVIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 754 19
Hannah and Mattia's Foreign exchange continues in The third and final part of the A foreign exchange stories , please read part 1 and 2 as well as cr...
37.6K 1.3K 11
Mattia Polibio, a single parent with a kid who likes to wander off. What happens when Mattia's child stumbles upon Kairi? 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂/𝗄𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝖺 (En...
36.4K 780 34
Long story short Kairi is new and is bullied by the one and only Mattia Polibio. But will they become friends? Or will they fall in love?
197K 3.5K 61
deja is so in love with alejandro. but when his best friend starts to catch her attention after awhile she starts to fall for mattia too. a couple of...