The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 5

1.2K 72 43
By thelavishwriter

Aurora Wilson

I was in the cafeteria,drinking blissful coffee. When I was about to call Kate someone came in front of me. I reluctantly looked up to see the boy who sits next to me. What does he want? I looked at him and cocked my eyebrows.

"Hello..umm...I'm Ryan Knight" he said.

I was totally uninterested so I simply asked "so?" What would I do with his name?

I know he was taken back but masked it immediately and started again "I just thought umm...Maybe uh we can be friends?"

Why is he talking to me all of a sudden? Maybe Mr.Jerk would've sent him? I know they are friends! They always stick together.

"Alright. Did Mr.jerk I mean your friend sent you here to talk to me?" I asked.

He was genuinely shocked.

"What? No! And who’s that Mr.Jerk? I've been wanting to talk to you since yesterday, but found an opportunity today. No one told me anything." He said. By the look on his face, I could say that he was not lying. I thought for a while before deciding to give it a try.

"Well, I'm Aurora. Aurora Wilson." I said as I smiled.

"So ....friends?" he asked, absolutely nervous.

"What makes you think that I'd be friends with you?Cause it's basically the first time we are talking," and I continued, "By the way, you look cute when you are nervous" as I chuckled. He looked dumbstruck. With that I stood up to leave the place. After all, he isn't bad. Not like that stupid Jerk at least. I turned back to face him again as I said, “Mr.jerk is taht stupid friend of yours!” and walked away with that.

Narration

Aurora is now walking home. She gets a call from Kate.

“Oh Shit!” She cursed. "I forgot to call Kate" she continued and attended the call.

"Hello Kate,” she said, stopping in her tracks.

"You have no idea what happened today Kate! If you know already you wouldn't be asking like this!" she said, trying to convince her. Aurora laughed and told her the whole drama which was held at school.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I reached home. Call you later Kate!" she said as she stepped in her house.

Kate Foster

I woke up at damn 8 am today and guess what I slept at 5am after watching Charlie's Angels on my laptop. My father wants me to do something it seems. After finishing the work he gave me, I jumped on my bed as I was tired. My thoughts drifted to Aurora. What will she be doing right now? She didn't call me today! Maybe she got new friends?

Oh no! That shouldn't happen! I could never share her with anyone! Let me call her and ask. I called her and waited for her to attend.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello is not what I wanna hear from you Ms.Aurora Wilson! You never called me today! You forgot me!
I was thinking about you the whole day and you forgot me!" I completed my ramble.

"You have no idea what happened today. If you know already you wouldn't be asking me this' ' she said.

Omg!

"Spill the tea" I said, for which she laughed and told me the whole story.

"Seems like you had fun" I teased her.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I reached home, call you Kate later!" She said and hung up the call.

Aurora Wilson

I reached home and was welcomed by the maids. Later, I freshened up. My thoughts drifted to the chaos which took place today at school. I don't even know his name but he surely was a JERK!

I mean who in the world would do that? Bump into someone and walk without apologizing?

By the way he speaks, he is very arrogant. He really thinks that he can scare me by the tone he speaks? He is just stupid. I hate him already. He is such a prick!

And that guy.. who came and spoke with me during the break. What was his name?

Ryan...yeah Ryan..Wait he told Ryan Knight. By any chance he might be the son of Uncle John? Their last name matches!

Maybe or maybe not...He seems a kind guy unlike his jerk ass Friend. He was really nervous. I laughed at the thought of him. He secretly fiddled his fingers. He was cute to be honest.

I really want Kate to be with me. We were always just two. But we had a lot of fun.

I was never in a group of friends. It's only me and her. We never allowed people in. I wish she was here with me. She must be really angry about the fact that I didn't call her today. Because she called me by my Full name" Aurora Wilson '' which she only does when she is angry. I laughed at the thought of her! She is just too cute when she is angry! My baby girl! With the thoughts of her I drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile,

Zayn Evans

my bed right now. I went out with the lads and came home just now. I tried to sleep but my thoughts wandered about that girl.

Aurora.

No one in this whole school ever had the guts to speak to me like that.

To be honest if it was someone else I would've treated them in a completely different manner.I smirked at the evil thoughts that just popped into my mind.

But I couldn't do anything against her.
Maybe I was very amused by her attitude?

"Will you still be amused if it was someone other than her?" Mocked my brain.

But the first time in forever I agreed to whatever it just said. I don't exactly know what happens when she is around. She is very annoying though. But she really is something. Something I've never seen in my life. But that doesn't change my attitude towards her. I'll never change myself. Not for Aurora. Not for anyone. You called me a jerk Ms.Aurora.

Well, let me just show you how much of a jerk I can be.

I smirked at the thought and drifted off to sleep.

One week later.

Author's POV

Right now Aurora is in her English class. She is wearing a back top with a long coffee brown overcoat and a grey jean with a Gucci belt. Her hair let loose elegantly just like everyday.

The teacher said that she'll give some topics to write a poem and also she will pair the students.

Aurora Wilson

Our english teacher paired me and that Jerk. I mean could life get any better?

Why in the world should I be paired with him? There are so many guys after all! I wish that crazy Kate was here. I shook off my thoughts when Ryan greeted me.

"Hello Aurora," he said in a cheerful voice.

" Hey," I said.

"How are you doing? I missed you" he said, chuckling.

I laughed, " Technically, we just met yesterday but okay, I'm good. Thanks. And you?" I asked.

Ryan and I had become good friends. I even told him about Kate. He was surprised when he came to know that the one with whom I was talking on the phone was Kate and not my boyfriend. I wonder why all think the same! I don't need a boyfriend! I only need her! My baby girl.

"Yes, it's been only a day but still I missed you and I am great!" he said.

I was having a small chat with Ryan. He seems sweet. As I said, Ryan is a good guy in general. I wonder how he is even friends with that jerk. They seem close. Ryan is the exact opposite of Mr. Jerk.

Then the devil himself came into the scene. He stood right in front of me with his hands stuffed in his pockets. I raised an eyebrow at him and asked "What?"

He glanced between me and Ryan.

"You."he pointed at me and asked, "Do you know whom you are paired with for the assignment ?" I looked at him confused.

"Yeah I do" I answered short.

"Well, honey I don't think you do. Cause If you do then what are you doing with him, when you are clearly supposed to be with me?" he finished.

"I am supposed to be with you?" I asked as I cocked an eyebrow.

"Umm I mean you and I should discuss the topic, shouldn't we?" he said.

"We can discuss it later. I am not in the mood to argue with you right now Mr.Jerk." I said and then realized what I just said.

Oops Aurora.

Wrong word at the wrong time to the Devil himself.

"Why are you always calling me a jerk when I clearly have a name?" he asked, clearly annoyed, as he sighed.

"For that I should know your name first" I thought.

"You don't know my name?" He asked surprised.

"Did I say that aloud?" was all I said.

Congrats Aurora. Now they are gonna think that you've gone crazy.

Great, just great.

They both started laughing. I was dumbstruck." What's so funny about this?" I asked, in a duh tone.

"You are so cute when you are confused" Ryan said to which Mr.jerk glared at him for whatever the reason was.

Mr.Jerk turned to leave and stopped on his tracks. He looked at me over his shoulders and said, "It's Zayn. Zayn Evans" and left.

Ryan followed him.

What just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 10.7K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
106K 7.6K 37
"I've always found beginnings to be scary and endings to be sad. Taking the first step toward telling you i love you got me to break a sweat. It was...
3.4K 86 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...