FINE LINE | HARRY STYLES

By kiwi_mp3

"we'll be alright." in which two people never really stop loving each other. aka even after being broken up... More

ACT I.
ACT I CAST.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
ACT II.
ACT II CAST.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY-SIX.
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.
THIRTY-THREE.
THIRTY-FOUR.
ACT III.
ACT III CAST.
THIRTY-FIVE.
THIRTY-SIX.
THIRTY-SEVEN.
THIRTY-EIGHT.
THIRTY-NINE.
FORTY.
FORTY-ONE.
FORTY-TWO.
FORTY-THREE.
FORTY-FOUR.
FORTY-FIVE.
FORTY-SIX.
FORTY-SEVEN.
FORTY-EIGHT.
FORTY-NINE.
FIFTY.
FIFTY-ONE.
FIFTY-TWO.
FIFTY-THREE.
FIFTY-FOUR.
FIFTY-FIVE.
FIFTY-SIX.
FIFTY-SEVEN.
FIFTY-EIGHT.
FIFTY-NINE.
SIXTY.
EPILOGUE, PART I.
EPILOGUE, PART II.
#1: the honeymoon.
#2: a baby?
#3: the list.
#4: luna.
#5: death.
#7: beach.
#8: mj.
#9: oui'd.
#10: kiwi.
#11: ouch.
#12: thanksgiving.
#13: malibu.
#14: yikes.
#15: options.
#16: bittersweet.
#17: leo.

#6: kendall.

5.3K 89 66
By kiwi_mp3

*HA AND Y'ALL THOUGHT I WAS DONE. LMAO ANYWAY HI GUYS I MISS THESE ANGELS SO IM BACK UNTIL I CAN GET THEM OUT OF MY SYSTEM LOL SORRY IF Y'ALL ARE OVER IT*

-in which blair and benny get married, kendall shows up to the wedding, and soleil is finally the jealous one.

OCTOBER, 2021.

Blair once told me that if she were to ever settle down and get married, to smack her until her head spins.

Five minutes ago she got married.

"I can't believe I just fucking did that!" She screams, running toward me while trying not to trip on her heels.

"You cried and everything!" I squeal, throwing my arms around her.

"So did you!"

The ceremony had just ended and everyone was making their way to the ballroom for the reception. I'm not sure where we are exactly, all I know is Blair and Benny wanted to get married somewhere in Malibu.

As for the wedding party, we had a few minutes to ourselves before the real party can begin. Plus, Blair wants to change into a more comfortable dress so she can get wasted without feeling "constricted."

"My hands were shaking the entire time because I thought I was gonna pass out! Did you get that same feeling?"

"Kind of."

"Oh my God, I'm married!" Blair screeches as she runs off.

"If you told me she was already hammered, I'd believe you." Benny mumbles as he approaches my side.

"You're glued to her for the rest of your life." I grin, throwing an arm around him.

"I am a husband." He quietly says. "And one day she's gonna come waving a positive pregnancy test in my face and I will be a father and a husband."

"Better be soon, and I better be the godmother."

"You the godmother? So you can bring my child around that husband of yours? No way, they'll come home looking like hippies who swam in a pool of glitter."

"Just wait, that child won't be able to resist spending time with Auntie Soleil and Uncle Harry." I wave a finger in his face and he smacks it away with an eye roll.

"Speaking of, where is Harry anyway?"

I shrug, "Probably peeing for the fifth time today. I swear he's worse than me during pregnancy."

"We told him not to chug that pitcher of water."

"And yet the stubborn one he is, he had to."

"You love me for it." A voice from behind says.

When I spin around, Harry is standing right in front of me with a large grin on his face. My eyes give him a once over and I notice he does the same thing despite the glasses masking his eyes.

It's no surprise though. We could hardly keep our hands off each other this morning while getting ready. I couldn't just not touch him, he looked so good and smelled so fresh.

He wasn't any better. The second I put on my dress, he was pressing himself against me and whispering the dirtiest obscenities into my ear. This ended with me bent over the sink with my dress hiked up and Harry merciless fucking me until I was crying my eyeliner off.

We were almost late. Blair knew exactly why and scolded me about how we couldn't wait until later tonight.

Trust me Blair, it's not going to stop us later tonight either.

"This version of you should be put up in the Louvre." I exhale, taking him all in once more.

"Says the walking, talking painting." He murmurs as he pulls me against him by the waist.

"Don't start, I'm not afraid to make you a dad of two right here right now." I warn as I feel his fingers dancing up my spine.

"Mm, kiss me." He murmurs, tilting my chin up so I can reach him.

"Never have to tell me twice." I grin as I step up on my tip toes, kissing him briefly.

"Not enough, never enough." He quickly says as he grabs me by the back of my neck.

Before it can get heated, I pause and pull away.

"Mon chérie?"

"Yes?"

"Where is my child?"

Harry's eyes widen in fear. This happens too often for me to be surprised.

"I had her. I swear I had her." He gulps, spinning around to search the area for her.

"I assume this is yours." Francis grumbles as he holds a giggling Luna.

"Jesus, what is this?" I gasp as she reaches out her red stained hands toward Harry.

Harry scoops Luna up into his arms, giving her a sloppy kiss on her cheek as she cackles loudly and presses her hands to his cheek. I stand beside him, studying the red stains around her mouth.

"I fed her a strawberry." Harry shrugs.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I shake my head as I lick my thumb and attempt to scrub some of the juice off her face.

"I told you both to at least not ruin each other's clothes until after the ceremony."

"She wanted one!"

"You can never say no to her, can you?" I huff.

"What did you expect? She's a splitting image of you and we both know I have no backbone when it comes to you."

"Come on, we need to go take photos."

-

Here's the thing.

I'm only jealous when it's necessary.

Harry on the other hand, gets jealous when anyone even looks or breathes in my direction.

But when it comes to Kendall fucking Jenner even in the same room as my husband, I'm just about ready to snap her neck.

"I probably should've warned you I invited her when I went out with all those supermodels in New York." Blair facepalms, shaking her head.

"You think?" I grumble.

"He hasn't even noticed her yet, he's spent the past twenty minutes watching you across the room."

"They're going to interact tonight, I know it. And I know I'm about ready to go to prison for first degree murder." I huff, glancing down at Luna in my lap.

She's completely unfazed, sucking on the ice cube I handed her. Don't tell Harry, he'd make a fuss because it's a "choking hazard" and it's "too cold" because Luna has "sensitive teeth."

She only has four.

"And I'm all for it, but I promise you Kendall Jenner is really no match for Soleil Styles." Blair assures me.

"Yes, the supermodel with the long legs and the perfect teeth is no match for the mother with bags under her eyes so deep they could bury a body."

"Which one did he marry again?" She counters before Benny is calling her over.

I sit back and wrap my arm tighter around Luna's waist. Harry's at the bar grabbing us drinks while I wait for him. And of course, there goes little miss perfect waltzing over to him.

"Is that Kendall Jenner?" Francis gasps as he returns to our table. "God, she looks godly."

"Hm, I don't like her dress." Salem comments from beside Claudia who snickers.

"Yeah, who would come to a wedding in that." She adds.

I grin at them with a head shake before setting my gaze back on the lovebirds.

Kendall approaches Harry and places a hand on his arm gently, saying something to him with a smile. He immediately turns to face her, his face lighting up as he chuckles and says something in return.

They're hugging.

"They're hugging?" I blurt.

"Hugs are so outdated." Salem scoffs.

"His shoulders are tense. He didn't relax into the hug." Claudia claps her hands together.

"I wouldn't either. She could feel my bo— Ow!" Francis yelps as Claudia reaches out to sock him in the arm.

Now they're leaning against the bar counter, casually chatting. I don't like how she keeps touching his arm when she laughs. Suddenly his phone is out and their shoulders are touching as he shows her something.

"She's practically breathing down his neck!" I scoff.

"If only." Francis sighs dreamily.

"What side are you even on?" Salem snaps.

"Whatever side gets me a girl like that."

"Is that my son in law speaking with his ex beau?" Dad asks as he approaches the table.

"I wouldn't call him your son in law right now." I mutter.

"She's so not over him. Can't she find someone else to slobber all over?" Mom rolls her eyes.

"My point exactly."

"And what the hell is he showing her? I'm sure whatever is on his phone isn't half as important as spending time with his wife and daughter." She continues.

"Now hold on, sweetheart. I think we're both dying to know what that man keeps on his phone." Dad interjects.

"Yeah, well I have the password. What does she have?"

"Billions of dollars." Francis shrugs.

"If anything, now that they have a joint bank account, Mona is probably making more money than everyone at this wedding combined." Salem retorts.

"Not to mention she married the man everyone wants." Dad glares at me.

"Get over it!" Mom huffs.

"Am I crazy, or did she just check him out?"

"Oh hell no." I growl, raising to my feet. "I'm going over there."

"Please kick her ass. Blair looks bored out of her mind." Claudia calls out.

I lift Luna onto my hip and make my way over to the bar. There's nothing sexy about holding a child, but it's enough to rub in her face.

"Mon chérie!" I say with a fake laugh as I approach them. "There you are. We've been looking for Daddy everywhere, haven't we?" I look down at Luna.

"Da Da, up." Luna throws her grabby hands out toward him.

"Of course, my darling." Harry mindlessly murmurs as he glances between Kendall and I and grabs Luna.

"Is this Luna?" Kendall squeaks as he reaches out to pinch her cheek.

Touch my baby again, I dare you bitch.

"She turned one last month." Harry proudly tells her.

"Yes, and Harry was up all night setting up for her party. Such a dreamy father and husband he is, isn't he?" I exhale, placing a hand on his cheek.

"You're one lucky gal." Kendall agrees.

"Aren't I?" I beam, leaning forward to kiss him.

Harry doesn't seem to mind, accepting the kiss gratefully. When we pull away, he eyes me cautiously.

"I really can't believe you're married and have a baby! It feels like just a year ago we were just two kids hanging out." Kendall tells Harry.

Hanging out, my ass.

"Well it wasn't a year ago, it was years ago." I smile sweetly at her.

"I um, I saw the wedding pictures. You guys looked amazing and Mona your dress was absolutely stunning. I wish I could've been there! Congrats, by the way."

"Thank you." Harry nods.

"Yes, thank you. Only took us 6 years in the making. 6 whole years and yet we still found our way back to each other and—"

"And now we're going to find our way back to our table, isn't that right, my sweet?" Harry quickly utters as he grabs my waist. "Excuse us, please."

We head back to our table and I slump down into my chair as Harry hands Luna to Salem. Salem takes her to the dance floor with Claudia. Then, he pulls his own chair up in front of me and sits down so close our knees are practically touching.

He doesn't say a thing, all I have to do is read his face and I know I'm in trouble. I cross my arms and look away as he leans forward.

"What was that?" He quietly asks.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I bluntly reply.

"Oh come on, Soleil. You were acting like that fancy girl in that show you've been making me binge. What is it, The Girl's Gossip?"

I can't help but laugh, "Gossip Girl."

"Right, well you're acting like you could star in it right now. So what's up?"

Sighing, I look behind him to where Kendall is standing.

"You two looked cute, maybe you should take her home tonight."

Sometimes I feel like I'm too petty to be married to this man.

"Actually, I've had my eye on the maid of honor all night."

Damn him.

"Mhm."

Harry's smile fades and he glances at Kendall before scrunching his brows at me.

"You're not seriously jealous, are you?"

"You get jealous anytime anyone looks in my direction."

"Well they should see the ring, shouldn't they?!" He huffs before taking a deep breath and nodding. "Okay, fair. But you have nothing to be jealous about, Soleil."

"I know," I frown a bit, "It's just...I don't know, she was looking at you like there was no love lost."

"We're only friends."

"And we were only friends at a point."

He smirks at me, "We were never really friends, sunlight."

"I guess sometimes I get scared you'll wake up one morning and notice that my voice annoys you or my legs aren't long and supermodel like and you'll realize you've made a mistake. I still can't believe you watched me push out a baby and still like me." I confess, slouching down in my chair.

"Wanna know something?"

"What?"

"Sometimes I get scared I'll wake up and you won't be there. I get scared one day there'll be a last time I hear your voice. Also, I really happen to like your legs, especially when they're wrapped around my neck and I'm—"

"Alright, reel it in, there are kids here."

"All I'm saying is," He sighs as he takes my hands and brushes his thumbs over my knuckles, "With every passing day, I always find a new way to love you even more. I don't know how it's possible, but I've learned with you, anything is. There'll never be a day where I wake up and regret any second spent with you. If anything, I only regret not getting my shit together sooner so we'd have a million babies running around by now."

"God," I breathe out, feeling tears prick my eyes. "I love you."

Harry's eyes light up like a kid on Christmas. I really like when they do that.

"I love you." He murmurs as he presses his forehead against mine. "Also, as for the watching you push a baby out, I could watch you do that forever and ever and I'd still be fascinated by you. If anything it makes me even more fascinated with you because of how powerful you are. I wish I could frame the way you looked that day."

"Shut up." I sniffle as I peck his lips with my own. "What were you showing her on your phone?"

Harry grins, "A bunch of pictures of you."

"Me?"

"Wanted her to see my hot wife." He shrugs. "My most precious jewel."

"So you're sure no past feelings swarmed up when you spoke to her?" I cautiously ask as we pull away.

"No way. At least not on my end."

"You know she did lose her virginity to you."

"And?"

"You filled the room with roses and candles."

"Do you really want me to bring up what I did for you when I took yours?" He raises a brow at me.

I grin, my mind flashing back to the night it happened. I remember when we planned to have sex, I blurted out that it had never happened for me before and felt so embarrassed.

Twenty year old virgin? I could hardly look at him knowing I probably wasn't his first or last rodeo.

But I remember how much thought he put into it. Took me out on a date the night we planned it, and he rented out a whole movie theater for us. Ironically enough, the movie was Fifty Shades of Grey.

Then, he rented out a beach house in Malibu to surprise me with, filling the entire house with handmade hearts he cut up himself, rose petals, balloons, and candles all in the bedroom.

He also curated an entire playlist made up of all my favorite songs which he spent hours searching for.

So yeah, maybe I shouldn't have brought it up.

"Fair," I grumble. "But still, you have a lot of history with her. I mean, you did fall for her long before you met me."

Harry rolls his eyes and cups my jaw.

"Soleil, everyone before you was simply just a waste of my time."

-

INSTAGRAM

Liked by gemmastyles, and 9,839,837 others

soleilstyles: this really hot guy performed at my best friend's wedding, help me find him! trying to fall in love with him 🥰

view more comments

user2938: this bitch is too funny, what the hell did harry do to score her
>user9293: held a gun to her head
comment liked by soleilstyles

user028: lmk when y'all find him, i want him too
>user7393: soleil says nah
>user3849: nah
>user09: nah
>user7383: nah
>user3894: nah
>user23: nah

user223: blair really made harry perform at her wedding eye-
>blairmarie: if he's gonna stick around, i'm going to put him to use

blairmarie: you're too good for him boo <3
>soleilstyles: then why do i want him so bad :(
>user2738: felt this
>author: me too :/

user373: their kid ain't the only one calling him daddy-
>user282: DELETE

user833: omg! his @ is harrystyles! but honestly the more you stalk him the uglier he gets :(
>user2893: ELECTRIC CHAIR

user2038: soleil omg for the last time you need to change ur @! someone might mistake you as a harry stan acc!
>soleilstyles: maybe i am ever think about that?
>user23: GIRL I-

user129: i think his name is harry? he's married tho AND has a kid :/
>soleilstyles: UGH dammit!

user8384: a love like this please

user982: my standards are so high bc of them
>author: same

annetwist: He is quite handsome 😍 but you're married! 😡
>soleilstyles: after today we've decided on an open marriage
>user9383: yeah as if harry would ever let your ass look at any other guy
>user838: ^
>user029: ^^
>user483: ^^^

user8383: nah u don't want him soleil, he's married and she's so hot !
>soleilstyles: she's decent

gemmastyles: I can already sense the fight emerging from this
>soleilstyles: which is exactly why I'm typing this from the couch!

**

I always secretly knew Soleil lost her v-card to Harry 😈 no wonder she could never get over him huh

Her wedding fit bc Blair wants her to look just as good as the bride:

Harry's wedding fit (a superior look of his):

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 343 41
"I could lean you broken parts that might fit like this... and I'll will give you all my heart, so we can start it all over again." - Harry Edward St...
19.1K 234 20
"I'll never let go of these feelings." He said as he brushed a soft kiss on my forehead. " Promise me you won't either love." "Baby, even if we're mi...
7.8K 304 22
Love doesn't last forever. According to Ariana and Harry, it does. At least until drama's spreading, rumors go trending, and hearts go breaking. All...
2.1K 20 25
Harry's 'dead'. Bella is worried. Bella learns something that'll change her future forever. The happy days they had don't last. Cheating, heart break...