Tormented Mistress ( Book One...

By xbrokendreamsx

[Lesbian / GirlxGirl] When Amber is taken from her family, her heart is destroyed. Her mother disappeared whe... More

Tormented Mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Author's Note

Chapter 62

18.8K 396 235
By xbrokendreamsx

*********************************

Thanks for everyone's comments! They mean a lot. :D

I decided to do this one in Luna's point of view, so enjoy!!

***********************************

Luna's POV:

Luna gently laughed against Samuel's lips. He looked up to her, and she could feel herself blushing as she gazed back.

"I'm being serious!"

Luna rolled her eyes. "Mhm."

They were sprawled out on the couch. They had put in a movie, but were paying absolutely no attention to it.

"I love you, Luna," Samuel told her for about the tenth time that day. She enjoyed when she heard these words, she really did. But man...he was over using them.

"I love you too, baby," she said with a peck on his dry lips.

He giggled and waved his bangs around and Luna felt his hand around her waist tighten.

She rested her head on her man's chest. She began to ponder where their relationship was going. She expected him to ask for her hand any day now, but didn't know how she wanted to respond when that day came along. She loved him, but he was real clingy. And what he didn't know, was that Luna was still pondering if she was gay or bisexual. Did she even truly love this man?

A glance at the clock across the room made her thoughts transfer. She let out a groan and leaned up to gaze down once more at Samuel. "I have to go pick up the bitch, now."

Samuel let out a laugh. "Why do you always refer to her as that?!" He was now laughing hysterically and Luna let out an evil giggle as she untangled herself from him.

"Because she's a little bitch, eh."

Tears of joy sat on the edges of Samuel's black eyes, and once off the couch, Luna leaned down to kiss them away with a chuckle. She wasn't one to laugh much; she couldn't remember the last time she had cried from laughter like Samuel was right now. The last time she had probably was because of Samuel- he was the only one who seemed to make her happy anymore.

"Are you done making love so I can watch my show?"

Luna whipped her head up to find Joel standing on the opposition side of the couch. She scowled at him. "Fuck off."

He pretended to be hurt and clutched at his chest. "Ouch, Luna...Ouch."

Samuel sat up on the couch and glanced between Luna and the bastard behind the couch. Luna had the idea that Joel had a crush on Samuel. After all, he was gay, but didn't seem to accept the fact that Samuel was straight and taken. It always infuriated Luna, though, because no one messed with what was hers.

She felt a tang of jealousy when Samuel happily greeted Joel. She flung her hands in the air and began to make her way out of the living room.

"He's all yours now, I gotta go pick up Amber," she said as she passed Joel.

"Luna..." Samuel began, but she cut him off by grabbing her keys from off a nearby hook and stomping out of the house.

"He's straight you fucking whore," she angrily muttered from under her breath as she climbed in her car. She swore that if Joel effected their relationship in any way, she would easily kill him off with a smile on her lips.

Luna shook her head as she tried to focus on driving. She had no desire in picking up or seeing Amber, but knew she couldn't trust the girl on her own. Especially now after what she had caught her doing.

Who was this friend of hers anyway? Luna thought she recognized the smell on Amber when she had come home. Luna knew those weren't her clothes, but didn't understand since she figured she wouldn't know any teenage kids Amber did.

The only other person she knew at that school was Asher, but recently he hadn't been giving her much information about Amber like he was suppose to. He usually went to where Luna's brother was at, but still, it would be nice to get information out of him once in a while.

She pulled up to the school but didn't see Amber out yet. She impatiently sighed and dug out her cigarette box. There was only one left, but she used it anyways. She quickly lit it and shoved it between her lips, immediately feeling relaxed. She took a drag and scanned the outside with her pink eyes. Not many kids were out since school was over. All these detentions of Amber's were exhausting.

Amber eventually came out of the doors, and Luna snarled in pure disgust. Her moods on the girl were completely mixed. She despised her, but at the same time felt tremendous lust for her. She knew lust was wrong, but who gave a shit? Amber was hers, and she would do what she wanted with her.

Thinking about fucking her later, Luna scanned her eyes up and down Amber's body as she crawled inside the car. The girl eventually got comfortable, and Luna continued checking her out as she blew smoke in her face.

She was shocked when Amber scowled at her and turned her back on her.

Luna only laughed and pulled out of the school. "Hello Miss sunshine."

Amber stayed quiet and Luna frowned. What was her deal? She  was aware that the girl disliked her, but it was a mutual feeling. Luna at least made the effort to be kind as Amber was acting immature.

She figured she was still pissed about Saturday. It wasn't Luna's fault her finger was now broken, maybe she should behave for once.

They reached the house, and Amber hadn't spoken a word the whole ride. Before Luna had the chance to stop her, she was out of the car and inside the house.

Furious, Luna chased after her. She threw her cigarette to the ground and smashed it with her heel. She then entered the house and found Amber stomping up the staircase like a four year old who didn't get what she wanted.

"Amber!" She called after her.

Amber glanced back at her with an upset expression.

"Come here," Luna said with a wave of her hand.

The girl made it obvious she did not want to, but did anyways. She reluctantly walked down the stairs, and Luna was about to speak, but Amber cut her off.

"Yes Aunt Luna?"

Luna could feel her eyes widen when she referred to her as this. How did she find out?! If it was Eva again...

"What...Excuse me?" Luna asked, completely in shock. She did not want Amber finding out that they were related. She wanted her to have very little education on what was going on.

"Yeah, you heard me. I know we're related!" Amber roared, making Luna furious with the attitude she was giving her.

"Okay, well I don't even want to know how you found this out," Luna said, since she was sure Eva had told her. She did not know what it would take to keep anyone under control in this house.

"Why the fuck would you do what you did to Eva?!"

Luna thought about hitting Amber, but she couldn't stifle her laugh. She let it out and smirked. "She talked too much."

She watched as Amber viciously glared at her. She needed to watch what she said, before Luna did the same to her.

"She was only trying to help me," Amber said in defense.

"You don't need help," Luna responded.

"I do, though. Because I can't figure out what you're doing with my mother, I just know you know where she's at!"

Luna ran an exhausted hand through her long dark hair. "You need to watch your attitude, Amber."

Amber looked as if she were going to explode in a heap of flames. Luna chuckled at the thought. How funny that would be...

"Why...why are you so evil?" Amber questioned, sounding more calm than she looked.

"Evil? Me? Never," Luna replied with a smirk.

"I can't believe I'm related to such a monster! A beast; a witch," Amber fumed loudly, making Luna herself furious. "You!"

Luna could not control her feet as they made their way towards the girl. Once in front of her, she gripped her cheeks tightly, and ignored Amber's helpless grunt. With her free hand, she grabbed one of Amber's hands.

She clutched one of her fingers and glared furiously at the girl. "If I already broke one of your fingers, what makes you think I'm scared to break another?"

She could sense the fear in Amber and almost laughed aloud. Her niece was so weak, so helpless, so dumb. She didn't even know what was coming for her.

Amber began to squirm in her grip, but Luna only tightened it. "Or perhaps all of them?" She suggested as she grabbed Amber's entire hand of fingers. She gave them a squeeze to prove she wouldn't mind doing so.

Amber stared up at her, and Luna watched as her face grew paler by the second. This girl was so scared she was about to faint.  Luna couldn't help but smile. She loved having all this control and power.

She slightly loosened her grip on Amber's cheeks as she leaned down to gently kiss her. There it was again: that familiar feeling of lust. She wanted her bad, but only sexually.

Amber whimpered against Luna's lips, and Luna leaned back. "You taste good, Amber."

She watched as Amber glared up at her. "You taste like shit," she said in a timid voice.

Luna hissed and let go of her cheeks only to slap them. Amber squealed and would have fallen back if it weren't for the tight grip Luna kept on her fingers.

"Where is my mother?" Amber randomly demanded as she rubbed the cheek Luna had smacked with her free hand.

"You're being very rude, Amber," Luna said. She knew where her mother was, but no way in hell was she about to tell her.

She watched as Amber's eyes suddenly changed purple. They often did this when she was furious, and Luna did not think Amber knew.

"Let go of me," she said with a wiggle of her hand.

When Luna did not move an inch, Amber decided to demand more things. "And heal Eva!"

"Heal Eva?" Luna repeated.

"Or take her to the hospital or something!" Amber suggested in a loud tone.

Luna rolled her eyes. Why would she go and hurt Eva only to fix her? She was distracted by Amber's words, but came back to reality once the girl was suddenly out of her grip. She had managed to wiggle herself free, and Luna did not try to grab her back.

"You're a monster, and I refuse to accept that I am related to you," Amber growled as she clutched onto her hand which Luna had been squeezing.

"Whether you accept it or not, you are my niece. And my stepdaughter."

Amber shook her head. "No, I can't be related to something so evil."

Luna was surprised at her bravery. She was getting tired of arguing with her, so she let the pointless argument drop. "Go into your room. I don't want to see your ugly face," she bluntly told her.

Amber's purple eyes flashed into a darker shade. "If I'm so ugly, why do you keep trying to turn me on?!" She screamed.

Luna raised a furious finger, pointing to the stairs. "Go!" She barked.

Amber huffed before stomping back up the stairs. She watched her and waited until she was inside her room. With a flick of her wrist, she locked Amber's door.

Amber had no idea what Luna was- she was more than a vampire. She had come from a different mother than Amber's father had, so she was much stronger, and much more powerful. Amber needed to get to know Luna before she messed with her.

Sick of Amber, Luna went to sought out Eva. She thought of all the things she would do to her since stitching her mouth didn't seem to keep her quiet. Joel must have not seen Eva yet, because Luna knew he would be furious when he found out what Luna had done to her.

She followed the smell of the little girl, and found her to be in the reading room. She sat in front of the crackling fireplace reading a book. She was seated in the armchair Luna always used. She must have not heard Luna enter the room, as she continued to stare down at the book open in her hands.

Luna quietly shut the door behind her, but wasn't discreet enough. Eva jumped up from the chair and her face read pure fright. She still clutched the book in one hand, and Luna could tell by her stance that the girl planned on using it as some kind of weapon if necessary.

Luna smiled at her as she made her way closer to her. She seriously just needed to get rid of this girl. She hoped Joel would not be too furious with her if she accidentaly ended up killing her. Luna had killed at least ten people before, so what would be wrong with making that eleven? Eva brought trouble, so much trouble.

"How are those stitches holding you up?" Luna asked, well aware she was not capable of responding.

Luna chuckled to herself and stood only inches from Eva's face. She reached up to run her fingers along the girl's sewn lips. Eva flinched several times in pain, but Luna knew she did not dare move away.

"I think I did some nice work on these, don't you?" Luna asked with a small smile. "Yes...I like them like this," she added to answer her own question.

Luna moved her eyes down to Eva's. The large emerald eyes stared up at her in complete fear and Luna caught the goosebumps which trailed down her bare arms.

"But for some reason, it did not seem to be enough to keep you quiet," she said in a lower voice. Luna roughly pushed down on Eva's lips.

She watched as the girl's eyes filled with water and she heard her grunt from behind the stitches. Seeing her in pain made Luna smile, so she pushed even harder.

She heard the clatter as Eva dropped the book from her hand. Blood began to drip from either side of the girl's lips as Luna amused herself by pushing onto them.

"What's the matter?" Luna questioned as a tear streamed down Eva's clear face in pure pain and fear. "Is this hurting you?"

Eva only squeezed her eyes shut and Luna tapped against one of the black strings before pushing down once more. "Huh?"

Eva quickly nodded and snapped her eyes open. "Maybe you should stop telling Amber everything," Luna suggested. "All she does is tell on you," Luna reminded her. She honestly did not understand why Eva kept confessing everything to Amber, when Amber, being the fool she was, continued bailing her out.

"And you think I don't know about your all's little love affair? What happened to that? Is that over now?"

Eva was now glaring at Luna, but she only laughed at the girl. "Aw, someone is angry," she teased with another press against the stitches.

Eva grunted once more, and she loved the fact that Eva couldn't scream. Although she loved hearing the screams of her victims, Eva and her both knew if Eva was to so much as open her mouth, more pain than she could imagine would rush through her body.

Luna spotted the blood which was now streaming down the girl's chin. Intrigued, Luna leaned in and licked it clean. She tongued at the delicious blood, but could not clean it all up as it continued to stream from her lips.

Luna moved her head back up to Eva's. Tears now filled her eyes, and Luna knew how hard she was holding them in. "Now you won't be telling Amber anything else, will you?"

Eva shook her head right when Luna finished her sentence. Eva's eyes never left Luna's, only proving how terrified she was. She had the right to be, Luna wasn't afraid to destroy her, either.

"Huh?" Luna asked as she held her ear close to Eva's face. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you."

Eva hesitated for a while. "I...I promise," Luna barley heard her mutter between the strings.

Luna leaned back to gaze at Eva's face which now had tears streaming down. She knew how painful it must be to force Eva to speak through her stiched mouth, and it pleased Luna. The girl had hardly opened her lips to let out her weak mumbles, and was already crying.

She knew Eva knew this was punishment for telling Amber that her and Luna were related, and Luna pushed her a bit more. She frowned at Eva. "I can't understand you."

Eva's face dropped as she realized she had to repeat the painful process. Eva kept her eyes squeezed shut as she attempted to speak again. "I won't-" she spoke before making the mistake of screaming.

Luna watched in awe as Eva bent over with her hands cupped around her mouth. Eva was sobbing uncontrollably, and with each sob, Luna knew the girl felt a ripple of pain rush through her body. This was the perfect type of torture. She wouldn't be going against Luna ever again after all this pain.

Luna lifted Eva's chin up to force her to look at her. She was curious to know if Eva had managed to break the stitches. If she had, Luna would just simply re-do them.

Eva stared up at her and clung to her waist as she dropped to her knees. Luna knew if Eva didn't hold onto her, she would for sure completely fall to the ground. Luna inspected her lips and saw that one had popped off. With her free hand, she flicked the loose piece of string. "Better not break anymore," Luna warned.

Eva continued to stare up at Luna with tears streaming down her face, clearly silently pleading for her to let her go. Luna figured the girl had learned her lesson now, but still wanted to hear her speak a full sentence.

"Now tell me what you promise," Luna commanded as she kept a finger under the helpless slave's chin, forcing her to continue looking up at her.

Luna watched Eva swallow and she hardly cracked open her lips. Luna felt the girl's grip on her tighten, proving she was in a tremendous amount of pain. "I...I promise," Eva began but took a moment to collect herself as she squeezed her eyes shut in pain. Luna offered her some mercy as she gave her a second. Eva eventually locked her eyes back on Luna's as she continued, "not to...to tell Amber any...anything else, m-miss."

Luna smiled down at Eva and leaned down to kiss the top of her head. As she leaned back, she saw the blood dripping down her lips. The girl had been tortured enough, and Luna continued to smile down at her. "Good girl," she said before dropping her neck.

Eva let go of her support system which was Luna's waist, and then completely collided with the floor in a helpless heap.

Luna smirked at the weak slave sprawled out by her feet. She then bluntly walked out of the room, not really caring about all the shit she was going to get from Joel. She was just pleased that she finally had shut the girl up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 10.3K 31
Original copy of Vampires Slave~ now known as Loving Unexpectedly WARNING GIRLxGIRL Originally started on QUOTEV. My draft/old version of "Loving Une...
73 0 13
Peace was one thing. Oblivion is another thing. And in this world, there has never been peace. Humans have not just realized that, nor have the vampi...
266K 5.1K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))
91.1K 1.6K 22
This is Laura's story of how she came from a poor family, taken to the slave market and sold to a coven of royal vampires as a slave. The vampires do...