Lelouch's Smarter Sister

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will... More

Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Beginning Stage
Chapter 3: Zero & One
Chapter 4: An Old Friend
Chapter 5: The Black Knights
Chapter 6: Refrain
Chapter 7: The Narita Miracle
Chapter 8: The Kyoto Group
Chapter 9: Mao
Chapter 10: The White Knight
Chapter 11: Kyushu
Chapter 12: Special Administrative Zone
Chapter 13: The Great Loss
Chapter 14: Babel Tower
Chapter 15: The Band's Back Together
Chapter 16: Miracles Live Again
Chapter 17: Rivals
Chapter 18: The Geass Order
Chapter 19: The Battle For Tokyo
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Past, Present, And Future
Chapter 22: Emperor Lelouch
Chapter 23: The Battle For The World
Chapter 24: Zero Requiem
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: The End
Special
Special 2

Chapter 25: Tortured

708 11 0
By TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi, and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Year After Chapter 24*

Suzaku's POV*

Japan was under high alert as we came under attack by some fast and swift terrorists.

Nunnally, Kallen, and I arrived at headquarters and I saw Llyod and Rakshata.

I asked, "What's going on?".

Lloyd said, "Well, Zero, it appears the terrorists attacked the facility and didn't take anything we know of.".

Cornelia over the intercoms said, "Everyone to the prison facility.".

We all hurried off.

We arrived and met with Schneizel and Cornelia.

Nunnally asked, "What happened?".

Cornelia said, "They took Elizabeth.".

I was shocked.

Kallen asked, "Why?!".

Nunnally asked, "Where's my sister?!".

Schneizel said, "We lost track of them when they got out of Japan's air-zone.".

I hit the wall and I said, "We need to find them and get Elizabeth back before they hurt her.".

Nunnally said, "Zero's right!".

Schneizel said, "We would if only we knew where they are. They used some high-grade cloaking equipment to escape.".

Kallen said, "Well, we have to try something. Imagine what they're doing to her.".

1 Week Later*

Elizabeth's POV*(Age: 19)

My torturer, Dina snapped forward and punched me in the jaw, sending my head spinning to the side and sending a loud crack echoing all around the walls.

I turned back slowly and my lip was bloodied.

I spit some blood and Dina quickly shoved a rag deep between my lips, causing me to thrash in my chains and growl inarticulately as Dina wrapped it behind my head and tied it in a tight knot amidst my disheveled hair.

Dina pulled back and looked me over, I was still pulling at my chains and I bit into the cloth, burning a fury into Dina.

Dina smiled looking me over.

Dina leaned in and said, "Maybe now you'll remember your place, Princess?".

Dina launched her fist into my gut, causing me to wretch and my head to slump forward.

While I gasped for breath, Dina grabbed my bangs violently and ripped my head up.

Dina said, "No! I want you to look at me, Princess!".

Dina sunk her fist into my gut, and my eyes twist shut in pain.

Dina said, "I want to see the spirit drain from your rebellious face as I beat it out of you!".

Dina again hit me, and again.

I bit down on my rag and held my groans back as best as I could.

I was somewhat still strong-willed but this direct abuse from an experienced torturer was a lot, even for me.

I opened my eyes and glared at my torturer, but my lips quivered slightly around my rag.

Dina shivered in delight because this was exactly what she wanted based on her psychosis.

Whether I trembled out of rage or pain I didn't know, but regardless, this image was burned into her mind probably.

She released her grip on my hair and my head instantly hung down, and my body hung motionless in the chains as I stared at the ground.

I couldn't use my Geass cause I didn't know if they had Knightmare's or not and didn't want to take the risk so I had to endure.

Dina said, "We're not getting anywhere today, I see. But we're not done. Perhaps you'll be more sensible when I return tomorrow.".

Without a second thought, Dina turned and walked out of the cell.

The Next Day*

I was in the same position I had been left in yesterday.

I hadn't even bathed, as browned stains of blood lined my mouth.

Dina opened the cell door, and the moment she stepped in I rose my head slowly to look at her as she threw the bag down off her shoulder.

She set up two chains to hang from the center of the room, ended with shackles.

She walked up to me and reached to undo my first shackle.

I looked forward blankly as the first shackle was undone.

I stood complacently as Dina moved to my other side to undo my second wrist.

Dina then started pulling me up in an immobilizing hold, pulling me to the two chains dangling from the ceiling and roughly slamming my wrists into each one.

I once again stared blankly into the distance, trying my best to look as if Dina's presence was of no concern to me.

Dina went over to the wall and pulled the chains tighter, lifting me inch by inch until I could barely stand on the tips of my toes.

Dina approached her bag, standing behind me and out of my line of sight.

I heard her shuffle through the items within her bag before approaching me from behind.

Dina said, "First, let's get this out of the way straight off." as she suddenly yanked my hair backward, causing me to let out a slight cry of surprise.

The moment I opened her mouth, Dina jammed the knotted rag between my teeth.

Dina grabbed the ends and pulled them back, tying them far tighter than necessary, causing me to release a groan of discomfort as the cloth pulled painfully into the sides of my mouth.

Dina said, "There. Now we can carry on in peace and quiet.".

I muttered a few indecipherable words through the rag, and Dina giggled slightly.

Dina, "Now you sound even more obedient than before.".

She walked over to her bag and reached back into it, pulling something out before casually walking around in front of me to show off her multi-stranded flogger.

The moment my eyes fell on the flogger, my muffled speaking ceased, as my eyes went to a look of scarceness at Dina.

Dina said, "I'm sure there's plenty of things you'd like to say to me right now, Princess. But none of it matters. Now, the only thing you need to think about is how long until I break you. All you need to feel is regret, shame, and pain.".

With a sudden yank, Dina tore off my black t-shirt that concealing my body.

My bare skin was covered with sweat and blood.

I protested no more because Dina wouldn't listen and instead glared with hate at Dina as Dina looked over my nude upper body.

Dina toyingly dragged the ends of the flogger along my skin and said, "You have such a beautiful body Princess Elizabeth Vi Britannia. It's too good for a lowly Britannian like yourself.".

I let out a deep growl as the teasing ends made their way over my exposed breasts.

Dina walked around me and back out of view.

My rage was building and I attempted to twist myself around to face Dina but found it useless as I simply shook and dangled from the chains, panting and grunting into my rag.

Dina suddenly slashed the flogger down across my exposed back.

I cried in shock as my whole body arched forward.

I let out a growl into the rag until Dina brought the flogger down again, and my growl became quieter.

Another lash from the flogger and I merely let out a grunt.

Dina continued this until I was silent.

Dina stepped back a few paces, and without warning let it crack out against her back.

Taken completely unaware by this drastic change in sensation, I let out a muffled growl that reverberated with the loud crack of the whip.

Dina let out another crack of the whip, the surprise lost, my muffled growl was quieter this time, cracking in a tinge of agony that couldn't be hidden.

Dina let out another crack, and another, and another, seemingly without end, as Dina released all of her frustrations she had built up.

I tried muffled attempts at words as a last resort.

Dina asked, "What was that?".

I muffled out, "Plmmf... Nm muhr...".

Dina delightfully asked, "Please what?".

I on the verge of tears said, "Nm muhr! Nm muhr!!".

Dina lashed the whip at my back which caused a long gash to form on my back.

All I could do was scream in pain.

Dina approached on me from behind, dragging her fingers down the bloodied line that had emerged along my back, pulling a pained groan from me.

Dina wrapped her arm around me, holding her bloodied fingertips in front of my face.

Dina said, "No more? You want mercy, is that it? And why should I give it? I have direct orders to break you.".

Dina dragged her blood-covered fingers down my face, leaving long trails of my own blood over my sweat-soaked features.

I twisted my eyes shut because I knew now that in begging, I had given up on everything I've been through up to this point and I wouldn't do that to the people who helped me and I wouldn't let that happen.

Dina walked back behind me and asked, "Now, where were we?" as she lashed her whip out, me crying helplessly as my abused body twisted.

After a while, my back no longer arched because all I could do was simply cry without stop, tears streaming down my face in a consistent flow.

Given time to rest, my wails of agony quieted into sobs.

Coming up along my front, Dina looked into my eyes with a bright smile on her face.

My eyes were welled up with tears streaming down my near hopeless face, leaving slight trails of clean skin amidst the browned stains of Dina's bloody fingerprints.

The rag was soaked with blood and sweat, and my sweat-soaked hair stuck to my face.

I stared at Dina with a look of pure despair and helplessness.

Dina let out a sigh and said, "Perhaps now, we can have a proper conversation. Person to person.".

Dina gently reached behind my head and undid the knot, and I, offering no resistance, limply allowed the damp cloth to be pulled from my mouth.

I simply hung with my jaw open slack, taking in deep breaths as I attempted to regain myself.

I gazed up at Dina, and slowly built myself up to speak.

I weakly said, "You... won't... won't ever break me, bitch.".

I took a moment to breathe then said, "You don't have the strength to break me... as long as I have hope in myself... you won't break me.".

Dina's contentment was shattered as her face filled with purpose.

Dina grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, putting her face inches in front of mine.

Dina said, "I will break you because you're weak!".

I gazed back at her and said, "I'll prove you wrong if it's the last thing I do.".

Dina released my hair and stepped back and said, "Try to gain some sense. We'll continue this tomorrow.".

Dina then left the cell, not once turning back to look at me.

The Next Day*

Dina approached the cell once again and as she looked in, she saw me staring at her as she approached.

Dina entered and Dina balled her hands into fists.

Dina reached her arm forward to grab my neck, throttling me roughly as her other hand balled into a fist and she instinctively punched me in the face over and over.

Dina continued her assault mercilessly until my face was coated with bruises and swelling, I was choking out breathless groans with each blow.

Dina finally released her hold on my neck as I took a sharp, pained inhale.

I laid slumped in her chains, my will to fight almost lost to me.

Dina said, "That's more like it.".

Dina shot up and brought her boot down into my stomach, forcing my breathing to wretch.

Dina sadistically asked, "Are you enjoying this as much as I am?!".

I choked out some sobs.

Dina ground her foot into my stomach.

Dina said, "I'm gonna take as long as I need in order to break you, for my amusement!".

I took in a deep breath and said, "I refuse to let you break me. I won't let the people who died be in vain.".

Dina stood silent for several seconds, finally pulling her boot from me and slumping down onto the nearby bench.

Dina said, "I hate you. But you're so strong. Now I can't help but break you.".

Dina sighed as she rubbed her bloodied knuckles.

Dina wiped the blood from my face with her wrist.

Dina gritted her teeth.

Dina stared into my bruised eyes for what felt like hours.

Dina's lips twisted into a small grin.

Dina brought her boot up, crashing it into the back of my head, slamming my face into the dirty floor and against the chains.

Dina twisted her heel into my hair as my battered face was ground into the dirt, a tiny groan escaping from me.

Dina bent down and hissed in a low voice said, "Trust me on this one. I will find ways to make your life a living hell until your a broken girl. I promise you that.".

Dina removed her boot, reaching into her bag.

I began to look up and my swollen lips were forced apart as a knotted cloth was thrust into my mouth.

Dina asked, "Let's continue where we left off, shall we?".

Dina grabbed my hair and pulled me up to kneel while in my chains.

Dina stood and walked behind me and asked, "Is your back still sore?".

I growled in anger and frustration.

Dina walked over to her bag and pulled out her flogger.

Dina whipped the flogger against my back and I screamed in pain quickly and they grew into full-on wails.

Dina said, "I have a feeling your wounds may have to be cleaned sooner or later.".

I breathed heavily as a response.

The lashes in my back had been torn open significantly.

Dina leaned down to me and ran her fingers gently along my skin.

I attempted feebly to squirm away from her as every part of my body was explored by Dina's wandering fingers.

I growled as Dina ran her fingers along my breasts, causing me to gasp and go silent.

Dina asked, "How long has it been since someone touched you? You poor thing.".

My aggression dropped as I simply looked into Dina's eyes, shaking my head slightly.

Dina ran her finger daintily along my lips as I closed my eyes and grimaced.

Dina placed a hand under my breast, pushing me aching back into the air and drawing forth another groan of pain from me.

I opened my eyes to see Dina right in front of my face.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

Finally, Dina stopped and I collapsed into the chains, motionless but for my ragged breathing.

I then started to pitifully cry.

Dina scoffed as she reached for my discarded rags, wiping her fingers off on them.

Dina said, "Look at you, acting so pitiful, as if some great injustice has been done against you. This is the least you deserve for being born a demon.".

Dina grabbed her bag and leaned over me one last time for the day.

Dina said, "I told you I would make you suffer until you were a broken girl.".

Dina turned and walked away, slamming the cell door behind her.

My body began freezing in place in the halls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 279 6
In the year 2010, the Holy Empire of Britannia is establishing itself as a dominant military nation, starting with the conquest of Japan. Renamed Are...
22.8K 575 25
What if you could leave your old life behind and somehow love in another? Well I did... One simple wish and one simple drawing turned my whole world...
7.3K 192 4
Nunnally seems to have found Lelouch's diary and photo album. What will happen now? ▪︎Mentions of Mpreg and Character death ▪︎May contain inappropri...
59K 1.9K 47
Lucia Sai Fante,Princess of the Fante Kingdom is forced into a marriage with Prince Schneizel who is a mass manipulator. Little does he know Lucia ca...