SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ✔️

Per -bellalution

SELFISH ━━ JON MOXLEY ALYSSA DONOVAN A sports commentator who had formerly worked for the wwe, is now release... Més

𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇
i. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
ii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
iii. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
iv. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄; social media
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
v. 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗; one year
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

1.4K 31 42
Per -bellalution

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ )

ALYSSA WAS COMMENTATING aew dark, which was on tuesday's before dynamite. she'd been commentating with jim and taz. alyssa knew that there was a feud going on between jon and the man that taz managed; brian cage. alyssa was pretty much waiting for taz to start talking to her the match brian and jon had in a few weeks for jon's championship.

brian cage's music started, he walked out to the announce table. "well here we are, our main event of the evening." alyssa said. "brian cage, the man who will face jon moxley at fight for the fallen in a few weeks." jim said. "listen to me carefully, especially you alyssa," alyssa looked at him, "i know you know brian cage, do not attempt to shake his hand. do not. do not attempt to shake his hand." taz said, alyssa looking away.

"well anyways, brian cage is out here to observe our main event match here on aew dark." alyssa said, ignoring taz. "the following contest is set for one-fall with a twenty minute time limit. introducing first from joliet, illinois, weighing 210 pounds, robert ego anthony!" dasha announced. "well robert anthony, we've seen him before here in aew ring. he has a huge opportunity ahead of him tonight as he takes on the aew world champion, jon moxley in this non-title matchup." alyssa said.

the titantron switched to jon's, his music starting. the crowd went wild, jon walked into the arena, holding his belt over his shoulder. "well mox better hang onto that beautiful aew world heavyweight championship belt as tight as he possibly can because the specimen behind this announce desk right behind us, the machine brian cage. come fight for the fallen, it's not only gonna give that man, mox, the fight of his life-" dasha cut taz off.

"and his opponent, from cincinnati, ohio, weighing 231 pounds, he is the aew world champion, jon moxley!" dasha exclaimed, jon pointing at the announce table and saying something about brian. "i have no idea why anybody would interrupt me when i'm on that tirade but i'm telling you right now, mox is in for hell, come fight for the fallen." taz said. "a very interested brian cage looking on as jon moxley the aew world champion takes on robert anthony here on aew dark main event matchup." jim said.

"robert ego anthony, a solid competitor, heck of an athlete, but i will say.. you know it's a tough draw for him right now, dealing with someone like moxley. but, i'm so glad that cage is behind me here, watching." taz said. "this is just.. he's just scouting right now. this is just perfect." taz said. "there's anthony trying to gain the upper hand on moxley but mox backing anthony up." alyssa said.

"oh but anthony actually.. moxley trying to capture the wrist and he does." alyssa said. "yeah, quick switch is right there, hammerlock by anthony. you see, you guys know me and i know every competitor on this roster male or female. i know their move set, their offense perfectly. i study everything, the flaws and the positives of all of them, okay? and i'm gonna bring that to the brain of the man behind me and he's gonna put that through his brain. that's the thing that's gonna go down at fight for the fallen." taz said, alyssa waving him off.

"brian cage just made his aew debut all the way back at double or nothing winning that casino ladder match to earn his shot at jon moxley." alyssa said, "we'll you know he's well versed. it's a bjj, he likes working on a mat. he likes doing some jiu-jitsu. alright, no problem. do some jiu-jitsu that's fine. but, i'm pretty sure that brian cage will be prepared for any kind of grappling, any kind of mat work that moxley wants to do." taz said.

"we saw moxley use that bulldog choke as he transitioned into a rear naked sleeper." jim said. "let me ask you something, does the man that's helping brian cage, his brain, does he know a little about choking people out?" taz asked, "just a thing or two." jim said, "yeah, you're damn right. so yeah, that choke won't work with this guy right here. that choke, any choke that mox wants to do will not work with brian cage. not on my watch, not on his watch. it ain't happening." taz said. "we'll see about that, taz. we'll see about that." alyssa said.

"jon moxley of course training at xtreme couture to add a more grappling and submission based offense to his repertoire. moxley trips out the leg of robert anthony here." alyssa said, "he slightly lost his balance on that back heel trip. i spotted that. there's all this weight that was back instead of forward. see, that's what i'm saying." taz said. alyssa looked over at him, her eyebrows raised.

"hey, our champ should know that. just being honest. not trying to bury the guy, i'm just telling you what i see as someone straight up in the brain of the man behind me, the machine behind me. that was a nice headlock takedown by moxley." taz spoke, "side headlock takeover, moxley really wrenching on the neck of robert anthony." jim said. "you can see, moxley was putting all his weight on anthony's head as he has a great grip right there and anthony's doing a great job attacking the grip and he broke the grip." alyssa said.

"if anthony can break the grip of mox, what do you think cage will do? he'll snap the wrist of mox." taz said. "there's the shoulder tackle, moxley though, keeps his feet and drops anthony down. goes for the trip, robert with a drop kick to moxley." jim said. "anthony.. he's kind of one step ahead of the champion right now which is interesting." taz said as jon was on robert's shoulders. "moxley escapes the fireman's carry." jim said as jon backed up and sat on the bottom turnbuckle, shaking his finger back and forth and shaking his head no.

"jon moxley collecting his thoughts right there." alyssa said, "yeah, i mean for a second.. anthony was just a second away. if robert anthony.. no disrespect to this man, if he could do something like that to jon moxley, what is gonna happen at fight for the fallen? what do you think brian cage is gonna do? what do you think, alyssa? are you kidding me? i'm not saying it's gonna be easy, dude. but i'm telling you, mox is in for a world of hurt." taz said.

"fight for the fallen.. one of the more eagerly anticipated events of the summer. there's a great ankle pick by moxley." alyssa said, taz nitpicking the move. "now moxley bringing anthony back up to his feet." jim said, a fan yelling "break his wrist! break it!" alyssa laughing silently. "there's that back sweep again. we've seen him do a lot with peoples limbs, with arms, and he does a good job." taz said.

"i'm seeing a much more technical side of jon moxley in this matchup. almost as if he's trying to send a message to you and the machine brian cage." jim said, "you might be right and we love messages. all sorts of messages." taz said, jon sliding out of the ring. "now mox has got to break the timing of anthony." jim said.

"anthony goes over the top rope, but moxley building up a head start. oh and there's a tope suicida by jon moxley!" alyssa exclaimed, jon flying into robert. "that was impressive, we know that. we understand that moxley- and i'll use a cliche- we'll throw caution to the wind. he'll take a shot, he don't give a damn. he'll put his body on the line, i know how tough this man is, cage knows how tough this man is. trust me, we know and we fight!" taz exclaimed.

"that's the one thing i'll agree on with you tonight, taz. jon moxley is a very tough man, he will do anything for that title. i know it, jr knows it, taz, you know it and i sure as hell know that you, brian cage, knows it." alyssa said, looking at brian cage and taz. "he might have tweaked that shoulder, we saw mox trying to workout some kinks." jim said, jon rolling robert back in and jon getting back in the ring.

"you better help us hope.. he better hope it's healthy by fight for the fallen." taz said, "anthony trying to boot moxley but moxley takes him down. anthony trying again but gets taken down for a second time!" alyssa said. "you know, that's well done right there. that's a good way to blow a guy's knee out. so, yeah, that's something that we need to keep an eye on because that was well done and very quick by mox. he's showing his athleticism and how quick his footwork is. that's the key to any kind of take down. his footwork, a lot of people don't understand how important footwork is." taz said.

"mox's footwork is excellent." taz continued, "robert anthony just getting broken down, limb from limb by jon moxley." alyssa said, "he's fired up." taz said, "i've noticed. now look at this, the shoulder capture up, moxley tossing anthony. there's a cover and a kick out at one." jim said. "i guess he's been watching best of taz volume two. so yeah, that's fine." alyssa watched jon, watching him push on robert's leg.

"you two, explain in your own words how well you know cage. how many matches before aew, how well you know what cage is capable of." taz said, "i've probably called maybe.. 50-70 matches of brian cage's career. i have seen the evolution of him and you know he's become a world class competitor under my watch and taz, i'm frankly scared of what he's gonna become with you in his corner." jr said.

"what about you alyssa?" jr questioned, alyssa sucked in a breath through her teeth. "honestly, you guys, i've never really seen brian cage wrestle besides for here in aew. i never really bothered to watch any of his matches. quite honestly, i never really cared for brian cage's matches." alyssa smirked, taz's mouth opening but nothing coming out.

alyssa knew that taz was trying to get under her skin by annoying her with nitpicking everything jon was doing. she knew that she could get under taz's skin as well. so two could play at that game. "well, you know what he's about. that was a nice single leg crab that mox had on anthony and anthony had to get to that bottom rope. b-but yeah, i just want people to know what cage can do." taz said.

"you know taz, now that i actually think about it.. i actually have some friends who have worked with brian cage in the ring and i have to say.. one of the weak points in his game is submission wrestling.. and as you can see, jon is amazing at submission wrestling." alyssa smirked, "yeah w-well that might- maybe you're right but that's past tense. i can assure you that his submission game is on point. don't worry about it, he is ready. he is a-a super athlete. the machine behind us, brian cage is a freaking super athlete from speed, power ability, agility, flexibility, intensity, violence, rage. no one can stop the path of cage." taz stuttered.

"we'll see, taz. we'll see if cage's submission wrestling is better than jon moxley's." alyssa said, brian cage looking at down at her. "oh! moxley with the clothesline sending anthony inside out." jim said, "robert anthony.. this is a really though draw for this man. jon moxley brings a whole different meaning to being tough." alyssa said.

"you see the poise that mox has. a lot of inexperienced athletes would rush in and maybe amp up their sense of urgency.. but he didn't do that because he wants to torture this man. that's what mox wants to do." jim said, jon grabbing robert anthony's head and feet, bending his back across the ring post. the referee started to count, yelling at jon to knock it off.

of course jon ignored him, waiting until he absolutely had to let go because he'd get disqualified. the ref yelled again, "alright, alright, alright!" jon yelled, letting go and rolling into the ring halfway. "i understand what mox is doing, do you really think... hey mox, do you really think that cage is afraid of you? does he look afraid? cage, are you afraid? c'mon bro, please." taz said, brian shaking his head.

jon grabbed robert's leg, slamming it into the post. "oh! you get the impression that moxley could've ended this match at any point of his choosing but now he's got robert anthony's legs on that ring post. oh! moxley locking in a figure four! you can hear anthony's screams in this arena!" alyssa exclaimed, "he's gonna break robert anthony's legs!" jim exclaimed, jon letting go before he got disqualified.

"he has been putting a lot of offense on that leg of anthony." alyssa said, "this is moxley trying to show myself and obviously brian cage what he's capable of and that he's a violent, vicious man. hey mox, we know you're violent and vicious! beat the guy already and enough with the bullshit!" taz exclaimed.

"you know taz, you're right! he is a very violent and vicious man. but i can assure you, jon moxley has a lot up his sleeve. this man has been through a lot more than you know, physically. so taz, you quit with the bullshit too." alyssa said, jon grabbed robert's ankle, slamming his foot down on it. jim laughed quietly, patting alyssa's back.

"jon moxley has just been brutalizing robert anthony here and finally, mercifully returning him to the ring." jim said, "that poor guy can't stand up. i mean are you kidding me? just watch this man's leg." taz said, jon dragging robert to the corner. "this very well could be a career shortening match for anthony." jim said, jon stomping on his ankle that was rested on the bottom rope.

"listen, the size of cage's quads and his hamstrings and his calves, the power in his legs.. cage are you impressed? no!" taz exclaimed, "jon moxley up to the top rope, leapfrogs up and over anthony, coming into the corner and anthony.. oh! look at this, turns the tables on jon moxley!" alyssa said, "shoot a half and pin him dude! get the victory of your life!" taz exclaimed. "robert anthony trying to awaken some life in those legs of his!" jim said.

"i don't agree.. this is when you don't have proper guidance. he shouldn't be doing this right now, he had an opportunity to pin jon moxley and defeat the aew world champion. it was an opportunity there." taz complained, "you know taz, even if he did pin, jon would've kicked out anyways. it's gonna take a lot more than that to take jon moxley down." alyssa said.

"oh but look at this, robert anthony's trying to get him up into the romero special but he doesn't have the leg strength. his legs are so damaged by moxley." jim said, the crowd getting louder. "moxley! you gonna quit?" the referee asked repeatedly, jon replying, "no!" repeatedly. robert let go, "oh no, not a good one. he just nailed it. i don't understand why he would do that." taz complained once again.

robert went for a pin, jon kicking out at one. "there was no reason to put the romero special on. he should have shot himself a half while mox was on his stomach and pinned and cradled him up. he had him, he would've beaten him." taz said, "taz, if you know everyone's move sets and understand and know everyone on the roster.. then you should understand exactly why robert anthony went into that romero special." alyssa said, taz looking at her.

"plus.. we all know mox easily would've kicked out anyways." alyssa continued, turning her head and watching the match. "moxley just getting battered in the corner by robert anthony." jim said, robert slapping jon in the chest. "you see, mox.. what he's doing wrong here and cage, i know you're paying attention my friend, he let this guy hang around. i don't think he should've done that.l

"he tried to set up a tone, set an example, make an example out of anthony and he's letting him hang around and-" alyssa cut taz off, "oh, and that big clothesline from jon moxley!" alyssa said, taz looking at her again. "now he's got him up and trying for the piledriver, anthony avoids it, moxley up on the shoulders and now a death valley driver by anthony! there's a cover and kick out by jon moxley at two." alyssa quickly said.

the crowd started to chant "mox!" over and over again, jon getting to his feet before robert. "it seems like he can't beat him! i know that sounds crazy but i'm a little shocked here!" taz said, "robert anthony getting up to his feet, moxley in dire straits here, anthony charging across the ring, jon moxley rolls him through." jon went for his finisher but robert pushed him into the turnbuckles.

"he was thinking paradigm shifts but anthony detected it!" jim said, "yeah, and he countered it!" robert anthony charged at him again, "moxley sent him up and over the top rope. robert anthony up to the top rope.." robert jumped, jon slamming him onto his back. "oh god! he went for the leaping hurricanrana but instead got a powerbomb. now mox just drops anthony down face first into the mat!" alyssa exclaimed.

"well do yourself a favor, champ, and pin him already!" taz exclaimed, "there's the cover.. oh my god! a kick out at the very last second by anthony!" alyssa exclaimed, "cage, did you see that?! bro! is this a joke?!" taz exclaimed, both him and brian cage laughing. "moxley's got him hooked into the texas cloverleaf." alyssa said, robert trying to get the top rope, jon dragging him away.

within five seconds, robert tapped out. "robert anthony is forced to tap out!" alyssa exclaimed, "here is your winner by submission, the aew world champion, jon moxley!" dasha exclaimed, "i'll tell you what, congratulations champ on a victory on a surprisingly hard-fought battle. but mox, that's not gonna work! not with the machine behind me!" taz laughed.

"it's impossible to get a texas cloverleaf on brian cage, i can tell you that." taz said, the camera got close to jon, jon talking but not being heard very well. alyssa ignored taz and jim, making sure jon was okay. alyssa decided to cut in, "jon moxley proved by he is unbeatable, he proved by he is the aew world champion, he proved why he is the face of this company." alyssa said.

"uh.. i disagree. i understand why your saying that, i do. i can see how a lot of people agree with you. i'm not impressed, neither is brian cage and normally i am impressed. i'll tell your, he is beatable and he should be looking over here at us and not in the crowd. that's just disrespectful!" taz exclaimed.

"taz, you only disagree because you know it's true! this year.. jon moxley's win-loss record is 13-0. jon moxley is the face of our company and he proves why he is every time he gets in that damn ring." alyssa explained, the camera getting close to jon again. "brian cage! bring everything you got!" jon yelled, the microphone only picking that up.

"jon moxley, the aew world champion victorious here tonight and he will be facing the man behind us, brian cage, in a few weeks at fight for the fallen!" jim exclaimed, "thank you everyone for joining us here tonight on aew dark. we will see you tomorrow on tnt at 8/7 central for aew dynamite!" alyssa exclaimed as the camera's cut.

as soon as the camera's cut, alyssa immediately took her headset off and left the announce table. she was honestly annoyed with taz, she'd listened to him complain about every wrestler all night and she was annoyed. jon started to walk towards the entrance to backstage, it was pretty much a tradition now to go to jon after his match if he was main eventing. jon's belt hung over his shoulder, taz and brian cage looking at him.

alyssa got to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, jon wrapping one arm around alyssa's waist. jon leaned down and kissed her on the lips, "if i ever have to commentate with taz again.. i think i'm skipping out for the night." alyssa said, jon laughing. "i'm serious! he literally complained the entire night and he complained about you the entire night. i was like.. shut the fuck up the entire time." alyssa laughed.

"but.. jon is your shoulder alright? i saw you messing with it earlier." alyssa asked, jon nodding. "yeah i'm good." jon said, "you sure?" alyssa asked, jon nodding. "i'm sure." jon said, the two walking backstage. "go get your stuff so we can get going. tomorrow we only have like two hours to drive tomorrow to birmingham." alyssa said, rubbing jon's shoulders. jon nodded, the two grabbing their things.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA LAID NEXT to jon, jon was half asleep watching tv. suddenly, alyssa's phone started ringing. she looked at the caller i.d. and saw that it was her mother, emily, calling. she smiled, answering the phone. "hello?" alyssa answered, "hey, lyss! how are you?" her mom asked, "i'm good! i'm surprised you're still awake." alyssa laughed, "it's only ten here." emily laughed, "oh yeah, i'm in huntsville so i think i forgot how to tell time." alyssa laughed.

"so, honey, how's everything?" emily asked, "everything's good! i'm doing super good." alyssa said, "jobs going well?" emily asked, alyssa nodding even thought she couldn't see her. "it's amazing. i love it here, mom. it's going super well." alyssa said, smiling. "i'm so glad you're enjoying it. i know how devastated you were when you lost your job at wwe." emily said, frowning.

"wwe is long gone, i'm getting a lot more opportunities at aew and i'm a lot happier at aew." alyssa said, "at that moment, when i got released, i was so, so upset. but now that i look at it, it was a blessing in disguise. i got a better job, i'm getting to work with a lot of my close friends." alyssa said, emily smiling.

"so.. have you met anyone special?" emily asked, alyssa smiling and looking over at jon who was now asleep. "yeah, i did." alyssa smiled, "oh my god, who?" emily said excitedly, alyssa then frowning. her parents didn't really like jon because they thought he was too aggressive and crazy. that was a long time ago, but alyssa knew that their opinions hadn't changed. they hadn't seen or talked to jon in a very, very long time.

"that information will stay secret for now." alyssa said, no emotion in her voice. "what? why?" her mom asked, curious. "i just don't wanna tell you. i wanna keep it private for a little while." alyssa said, knowing damn well that her relationship wasn't a secret. she's posted so many photo's of her jon and fans would see them at shows after they went off air. but alyssa's mom didn't have to know that. "is it serious?" emily asked.

"yeah, i think so." alyssa nodded, "then how come you can't tell me? i would like to know who the man is." emily said, alyssa rolling her eyes at how much her mom was pushing to get the information out. "mom, i just wanna keep it private for a bit. don't worry about it. all i'll say is that he makes me the happiest i've been in years. he's amazing." alyssa said.

"alright but i would like-" alyssa cut her off, "i get it. you would like to know.. i'm sorry but i'm just not telling you. just respect that okay?" alyssa was annoyed, "i'm just gonna head to bed. it's been a long night." alyssa sighed, her mom sighing as well. "okay, alyssa." her mom said, "goodnight mom." alyssa said sternly, "goodnight, alyssa." alyssa hung up, huffing. she rolled over and plugged her phone in, getting comfortable and falling asleep with jon next to her.

INSTAGRAM !

@ALYSSADONOVAN
tonight's aew dark look🖤
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 828,292 COMMENTS
TAGGED: @ALLELITEWRESTLING @AEWONTNT

LOADING COMMENTS...

@THEBRANDIRHODES
beautiful 😍

@ALYSSADONOVAN
says you!!! i love you gorgeous!! 💕

@THALIAHERRERA
you're so pretty 🥺

@ALYSSADONVAN
thank you bb🥰

@FANNUMBER1
you destroyed taz on commentary tonight during mox's match 😭

@ALYSSADONOVAN
😌😌

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
ok taz is annoying. i'm sorry if you like him but he annoys me so much. always has lmao
alyssa is the best dont @ me. anyways, i love you all and thank you for 3k on this book and thank you for all the love on this book. it means the absolute world to me🖤

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

337K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
11.7K 348 45
Love surely is complicated and that's definitely the case for Bexley Jericho, the daughter of one of AEW's best professional wrestlers and Inner Circ...
110K 4.9K 51
Fahayra and Joe are the perfect power couple: high school sweethearts, best friends, madly in love. Well, they used to be, anyway. Now, Fahayra is co...
10.5K 257 9
Two friends who knew each other from the indies and their time in Japan have been reunited in AEW. It has been a long time coming, but things actuall...