𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ )

ALYSSA STOOD BY jon, the both of them out of breath

ALYSSA STOOD BY jon, the both of them out of breath. it was hot but kind of breezy so they decided to go for a run. las vegas heat was insane but it was their day off and they wanted to spend it together. alyssa took a drink of the water bottle she had, putting her hands on her knee's. "it's so fucking hot out here." alyssa said, "why did you agree to go?" alyssa groaned, jon laughing.

"because you bothered me about it for an hour and a half." jon said, "you should've told me no as many times as you could." alyssa said, "why? we haven't went for a run together in forever. this was fun. now we can just walk back and relax." jon said, alyssa nodding. "alright, let's go then." alyssa said, the two starting to walk back to jon's pickup truck.

"you know.. it's kinda crazy to think that this is where we are right now. five years ago, if someone would've told me this is where i'd be right now, i wouldn't have believed them." alyssa said, "i would've thought they were joking. i would've never thought that i'd be like.. here, together with you. you know? i never would've thought that you ever felt the same way." alyssa admitted.

"if five years ago, somebody would've said "alyssa you're gonna be working in a whole different company with people that you actually enjoy working with." i wouldn't have believed them." alyssa said. "did you ever think of leaving?" jon asked. alyssa shook her head, "no, not really." she said, "it only crossed my mind once. when you left i almost took up your offer and went to japan with you. but i enjoyed working in wwe,"

"after everything happened between us, i regretted that decision for awhile. i regretted saying no to you because i didn't know that was all gonna happen. but at the same time, i'm happy that it all happened. i think everything happens for a reason. once i got that call from cody, i immediately said yes. i was so happy that i was going to be able to work with people who actually appreciate all the work i do. you know?" alyssa spoke, jon nodding. "i get it. 100 percent."

thirty minutes went by and the two spotted the black truck. alyssa ran to the truck, jon unlocking it and alyssa hurriedly got in. jon got in, quickly starting to truck up. alyssa sighed at the feeling of the cool air blowing from the truck. jon started to drive, "let's go get smoothies." alyssa said, jon nodding. the car ride soon fell under silence, jon taking quick glances at alyssa. alyssa also taking quick glances at jon.

"jon, do you know where our next show is?" alyssa asked, "birmingham." jon replied, "okay." alyssa said, "by the way, on the weekend, you can stay over if you want but paige, charlotte, and nattie are coming out to las vegas. it's just paige who's staying in the guest room though. but we're gonna be at the bar in the basement but you can definitely stay over." alyssa explained.

"i might. but, i don't wanna intrude on your date." jon shrugged, "jon.. you won't be. you and coco can hangout and if you want you can come and drink with us. or if you stay upstairs with coco, i'll come up when they leave and we can watch a movie or something." alysss suggested, "or you can invite cody over. it's up to you though, you don't have to stay over." alyssa said.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA SAT ON the grass in her backyard, jon playing with the dog. jon got down by alyssa, leaning into his side as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. it was silent between the two, the birds chirping in the background. "you know i really appreciate you.." alyssa said quietly. "yeah? why's that?" jon asked.

"i just do. you're amazing and you just being here with me makes me appreciate you. i just.. i love being here with you." alyssa said, lightly touching one of the scars on his chest. she felt him smile against her head, jon kissing her head. alyssa stood up, holding her hand out. "stay the night?" jon grabbed her hand and stood up, pulling her in close, her body colliding with his.

she looked up at him and smiled, grabbing his shoulder. jon started to kiss her, "mhm," he said, answering her question. alyssa smiled against his lips, when jon kissed her all she felt was pure bliss. jon pretty much started to make out with her, his lips going down to her neck and jaw. alyssa giggled, "jon.." she sighed, "the neighbors are gonna see us."

jon smirked, "then let's give 'em a show." he slyly said, alyssa laughed and lightly pushed him away. "if we're gonna put on a show.." alyssa got quieter as she went on, "then we should probably go inside." alyssa said, nodding her head towards the door, "say no more." jon smirked, grabbing alyssa and throwing her over his shoulder, alyssa laughing and holding onto his waist.

INSTAGRAM !

@ALYSSADONOVAN 💋1

@ALYSSADONOVAN
💋
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 989,282 COMMENTS

LOADING COMMENTS...

@THALIAHERRERA
😍😍

@THEBRANDIRHODES
QUEEN

@REALBRITTBAKER
YESS

INSTAGRAM !

@ALYSSADONOVAN ☀️1

@ALYSSADONOVAN
☀️
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 928,272 COMMENTS
TAGGED: @JONMOXLEY

LOADING COMMENTS...

@FANNUMBER1
🥺

@THALIAHERRERA
ugh yes 🥰

@ALYSSADONOVAN
i love you🥺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
i know this was a pretty short chapter, the others will be longer i promise!!🥰