𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx)

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ(ᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx)

( ITALICS = PROMO )

"WHEN I WAS younger.." jon fidgeted with his hands, "i'm not ashamed to say that i struggled with a lot of demons." he took a deep breath and looked at the camera, "early in my career, i'd go to the ring and it's like i'm wrestling ghosts." jon said, "the people who cared about me would often try to talk me out of stuff." he turned away for a second, "don't fight that guy. don't do that death match. don't do this, or that. cut it out... and looking back, in some cases, i wish i would have listened to them because i paid a price."

"but in some cases looking back, i wouldn't change a thing." jon shrugged, "so i get it. i get why darby allin pointed at my belt. i get why darby allin challenged me for my title. i understand where you're coming from, what you're trying to do." jon explained, "but in an ironic twist.. i have become the advocate. i've become the voice of reason. i've become the person concerned for somebody's health because i know that darby allin is going to come at me and come at me and he's not gonna stop until he can't move."

jon raised his voice, "and it's never gonna cross his mind once that the last time we wrestled i nearly broke his neck." jon pointed at his head, "but it weighs heavily on me. i don't necessarily want on my resume 'i'm the guy who ended darby allin's bright career' he's my favorite guy in aew." jon paused, "but the titles on the line, man. when you signed that contract.. you made yourself just like everybody else.. and i gotta do what i gotta do." jon raised his eyebrows.

"i'm not gonna try and talk you out of anything but i have to ask you.. please, please when it's time to stay down.. just stay down.. even though i know you're not gonna listen because i wouldn't." the screen cut to the ring, "as you can see, jon moxley is ready for his new challenger, darby allin who he teamed up with last week against brian cage and ricky starks in a no disqualification tornado tag match." alyssa said.

darby allin's music started up, "the following contest is for the aew world championship! introducing first from seattle, washington, weighing 171 pounds, darby allin!" justin announces as darby walked to the ring, a paper mask of jon's face over his. the eye was cut out and you could see darby's eye through it. the titantron switched to jon's, his music starting to blare through the arena. the camera switched to where jon was standing, "and his opponent, from cincinnati, ohio weighing 231 pounds, he is the reigning and defending all elite wrestling world champion, jon moxley!" justin announced.

jon walked up the stairs and looked around at the crowd, "i can't stand this guy, i swear. i wish the machine brian cage was here right now or ricky starks. this really has me fired up!" taz exclaimed, "taz, i understand, i get it." jim ross said, "but we are seeing right before our eyes the aew world championship being defended here on dynamite what a huge matchup this is for our main event. i'll tell you, darby allin, who has won six of his eight last matches. he deserves his title shot."