𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
(ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ)

ALYSSA SAT AT commentary and waited for jon's music to go off

ALYSSA SAT AT commentary and waited for jon's music to go off. jon's song started, he made his way through the arena to the announce table. "ladies and gentlemen we have our aew world champion, jon moxley joining us for commentary for this next match which includes brian cage who he will face at fight for the fallen in a few weeks." alyssa said, jon walking towards the table.

jon grabbed the headset and put it on, sitting down next to alyssa in the leather chair. "it's wednesday night, baby! it's dynamite, the hottest show on tv. you saved this seat for me? i like it!" jon exclaimed. "i did! i did save this seat for you!" alyssa exclaimed, smiling widely. "jr, pass me a mule!" jon exclaimed, "no, i'm just kidding. you're working." jon said, the three of them laughing.

jon set his belt down, "well i feel terrible guys, thanks for asking." jon said, alyssa playfully rolling her eyes. "why's that, champ?" alyssa asked, "brian cage comes out of nowhere, winning the casino ladder match and gets himself a shot at my aew world championship. not what i expected, but everything that's happened over these past few months has been what i least expected." he looked at alyssa and smirked, but quickly looked back at the ring.

"gotta roll with the punches, i'm excited, i'm looking forward to it. now i want a bird's eye view from up here at the desk to see brian cage in action." jon said. brian cage and his opponent made their entrances and the match started, brian cage pretty much dominating his opponent the entire time. brian cage threw his opponent across the ring, "woah! he almost threw him into the gulf of mexico." jon said.

"oh the agility of brian cage!" jim exclaimed, "oh my god, he went back into the golf of mexico, picked him up and threw him back out!" jon exclaimed, alyssa putting a hand on her forehead, laughing at jon's comparisons. "yeah, the release german suplex, that's right out of the book of taz who's standing on ringside with a big smile on his face." alyssa said, taz laughing and smiling.

"taz, the human suplex machine.. i mean is that it? is this some kind of meal ticket thing? how bad does taz want brian cage to become aew world champion?" jon questioned, "is it a personal relationship? are these guys friends? i think more than anything.. i think taz believes in brian cage and i think this brother here uh.. if he didn't before he believes with that buckle bomb he just took." jon said, jon discreetly setting his hand on alyssa's thigh.

"cage has lee johnson up and oh! he dropped him straight on his head!" alyssa exclaimed, "cage covers.. and he gets the win." jim said as taz walked into the ring. his music started to play, "here is your winner.. brian cage!" taz walked towards the apron, being handed a microphone. "oh god, it looks like taz has some words to say." alyssa groaned, jim and jon laughing at her.