𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

sᴇʟғɪsʜ | ᴊᴏɴ ᴍᴏxʟᴇʏ
( ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ )

ALYSSA DONOVAN SAT at the table next to jim ross, listening to jon do a promo she zoned out and wasn't listening to a word he was saying

ALYSSA DONOVAN SAT at the table next to jim ross, listening to jon do a promo she zoned out and wasn't listening to a word he was saying. alyssa was anxious for the day to be over because she got to go home for a a few day and she heard that jon also got to go home for a few days.

alyssa and jon apparently only lived a half an hour away now, they used to live in different states but alyssa had moved and jon had no idea that she had moved. alyssa definitely didn't want to be stuck on a plane with him; she especially didn't want to sit next to him. "oh no no" jim started to yell, making alyssa look up. she saw another wrestler, maxwell jacob friedman come up and hit jon in the back.

but, jon barely moved and turned around, starting to hit back. when he realized that maxwell was on the ground, he moved around by the turnbuckles and played with his belt. alyssa gazed at him, watching him get hyped up to the chants of the crowd. "here comes mjf, whats he got to say?" jim ross said and alyssa stayed quiet, feeling like words just wouldn't come out of her mouth.

"i'm next, moxley." he said while standing outside the ring, backing up onto the ramp. jon started to laugh, alyssa hadn't heard his laugh in forever. she smiled at him and he looked up at her, winking at her, making her heart skip a beat. everyone screamed once they saw his wink, "alright, man." jon said and looked at him.

a few minutes had went by and alyssa had the job of delivering the news of a match next week. "ladies and gentleman, it has just been confirmed that jon moxley will be facing mjf next week with the aew world championship on the line!" alyssa exclaimed into her headset, "i have a lot of confidence in mjf but i'm not sure if he'll be able to conquer the jon moxley!" alyssa scoffed, "of course he won't be able to. not very many people have been able to beat jon moxley."

"that's true, alyssa. but maybe mjf will be the one to take jon moxley's aew world championship title." jim ross said, emphasizing "the one". "i doubt it, jim." alyssa said and patted jim's shoulder. "i guess we'll have to see next week on aew!" the cameras then cut and the show was off air. "alright jim, i'll see you on tuesday!" alyssa said, giving him a hug. "alright, alyssa. see you next week, sweetheart." alyssa smiled and pulled away from the hug.

alyssa walked backstage, going to thalia. "i have to go so i can catch my flight. so i love you and i will see you soon, thal." alyssa said and hugged her best friend. "aw i'm sad your leaving." thalia said. "don't be babes, you can spend more time with dustin." alyssa winked and thalia rolled her eyes. "you're never gonna stop that are you?" alyssa shook her head, "nope."