The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 2

1.7K 93 69
By thelavishwriter

Narration

Aurora was waiting for the teacher to come. She had an uninterested face. Most of the guys and girls were chatting, some writing and some gossiping and some sleeping. Approximately, after 10 minutes, Mr.Philip the Chemistry teacher entered the room. The chatter of students died as soon as he entered.

"Good Morning students," he said, as he put down the books on the teacher’s desk.

"Good Morning Mr.Philip" the students greeted him back.

“This is the last year of highschool. So you all better make the best use of it. All the best everyone, and Ms. Perkins, would you kindly stop talking or do you wish to go out for a walk?” asked Mr.Philip, sarcasm dripping from his words. 

She muttered a small apology and sat down. Mr. Philip continued about the general instructions and advice for the students. Aurora was sitting clueless as she was a newbie. Finally, Mr. Philip noticed her.

"Well, we have a new student here. Come on Miss, introduce yourself" said the teacher.

Aurora let out a sharp breath and nodded at him. She stood up from her bench and walked to the front of the class and was about to introduce herself, but suddenly three boys came rushing to the class which prevented her from speaking. She was annoyed by the fact that they were late to class and majorly because they had  interrupted her.

"Oh boys! You all are always late to my class. Don't do this again." He warned them monotonously, clearly knowing the fact that they wouldn't listen to him anyway.

The boys just nodded their heads except a guy, who seemed like he didn't give a shit of what the professor was saying. The guys sauntered their way in, like kings, with a  few girls squealing.

“Silence!” yelled Mr. Philip, as he was ticked off by their silly behavior.

Their confident swagger, demeanour and every thing about them screamed power and that they were insanely minted. Of course, everyone in this School would surely be minted if not they could never offer education at a prestigious school like this.

The guy was tall, fair with mesmerizing brown orbs, enough for any girl to lose their mind. His sharp features are worth swooning and his built body was another story and he knew how girls adore  him and what effect he has on girls. He was looking devilishly handsome in such a simple attire. 

That's when Aurora realised that these boys were the ones who were eyeing her earlier, when she was with Ms. Knight. She shrugged it off and introduced herself.

She looked at the students with a blank face.  "Well, I'm Aurora Wilson. A transfer student from King Peter's School of London. I hope we can get along well." She kept it short. Her voice was bold and it screamed confidence. Her straight face added fuel to her already confident appearance.

She heard many gasps when she mentioned her previous school's name which didn’t surprise her at all cause she very well knew about the early controversies between both the previligeous schools. Competitors in academics as well as sports. Both the schools are equally privileged but is there a world without competition? Absolutely not.

"You are from King Peter's School? Why did you transfer here?" asked the professor, amused.

"Well, Mr.Philip, it's personal." she said, nonchalantly.

Oh and again many gasps.

"Alright. Now you can get back to your seat Ms.Wilson" he said, as he was a bit embarrassed. She nodded her head at him and sauntered back to her place.

Aurora Wilson

When I went back to my seat, which was empty when I left, one of the boys from earlier was sitting there. I didn't mind because it was a bench for two. I sat and started listening to the class.

I introduced myself to every damn teacher. All seemed quite friendly. As for now, it's my break time so I made my way to the cafeteria. Though I didn't know where it was, it wasn't very difficult to find out. And now my only priority is to call Kate, so I called her without wasting time.

"Hello love" she sang sweetly, dragging the word ‘Love.'

"Hey! What are you doing?" I asked, as a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"What do you mean what am I doing? That's not important, girl! Tell me how your class was!" she squealed on the line.

"It was good." I said, monotonously. To be honest it was really good except for a fact that my stupid bestie was not beside me.

"Good? That's all? You are seriously something Aurora!" she said, disappointed. What is she expecting me to do? Have fun? But there’s no fun without her.

“ So...Did you talk to someone? I mean, did you make new friends?" she asked, with a  hint of curiosity in her voice.

An idea suddenly popped in my mind. Let me mess with my love.

I smirked at the thought and said "Yeah! How did I even forget about it! There is a girl whom I met here and she is in my class and is very sweet! I think we are going to make great friends!" I said suppressing my laugh.

"Oh " was all I heard from Kate with a sad tone. I know how possessive she is in my case. But it's so much fun, teasing her! Not being able to stick to my plan, I gave up and laughed hysterically which left her clueless. Aww, my dumb baby.

"What? Why are you laughing?" she asked.

"I never spoke with anyone and all I said about a girl was a lie! Did you really think I would talk with anyone besides you? If that's what you thought, well then Miss, it was fun making you jealous.” I said.

"You witch! How dare you? I really did think that you got someone beside me! Tell me honestly, where do you get these kinda crazy ideas to drive me insane? When we meet, you are going to pay for this" she threatened.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I said, trying to get on her nerves.

"But wait, I have something to tell you about. I'll tell you later." I said.

"Alright-y! Had lunch?" she asked.

"Nope. I'm actually in the cafeteria now. I'll call you back when I reach home! Take care darling, bye!" I said.

"Alright Aurora! Bye! Miss me!" she said.

"I already do," I said and hung up the call, not before hearing her small giggle.

Well, I really do miss my freaky girl! I then had my lunch. On my way back to class, a few girls, dressed like sluts*no offence*came to me and started a conversation. 

I hated each and everyone of them. Their behaviour just irked me so much. Their slutry dress, who would even dress like that to school? Their sickly sweet voice and everything about them made me hate them and I lashed out on them saying, "Just because I told you that we can get along well, doesn't mean  you all can talk to me. I was just being polite and it was just for formality. Don't get any ideas of talking to me." They were all taken back at my sudden outburst.

 Like I give a damn about it. And I was happy because I made my point that I hated them and they should not mess with me. With visible embarrassment on their faces, they left the place. A few students saw my outburst on them and let them think that I was a rude ass girl and I am too busy to give a damn about it. I left the place and went to my class.

Mr.Philip asked me to come to his staff room after school. So here I am in his room waiting for him. That's when Mr.Philip entered the room. I greeted him and he returned my greeting.

He started, "So Ms.Wilson ar-"and he was interrupted by someone. Again? Argh. Why do people keep interrupting? Something is surely wrong with this school!

Well, surprisingly it's Stella.

"Mr.Philip, she is Ms. Aurora Wilson, daughter of Alex Wilson whom I informed you about earlier." Stella said, her voice spilling authority, as she stood beside me. Of course, one of the flexes of being the Principal.

"Oh, yeah. Alright." He said with a smile on his face.

"Mr.Philip I don't want anyone to know that I am the daughter of Alex Wilson. Hope you will keep this private," I said, looking at him.

"May I know the reason, Ms.Wilson?" he asked, looking at me expectantly.

"I hate being popular, Mr.Philip. Nothing else". I said with a warm smile. From what I had observed, Mr. Philip is too curious.

"Alright Ms.Wilson, as you wish" he said, with a smile.

Finally today is over. Not gonna lie, it was good. I didn't talk to anyone though they tried to speak. I really don't like people. I really love to spend time with my family and Kate. Don't ask me why I am like this cause I don't know and I don't want to know. My time is only for my loved ones. That's it. Simple as that.

Maybe I'm allergic to people? I laughed at the phrase "allergic". I certainly am.

I started walking as my thoughts drifted to the incident which took place in the morning. Those boys. Earlier even when they were shamelessly eyeing me, one guy was looking at me with an unreadable expression and his look definitely stood out from all of them as he was looking at me…….. in a different way? The same guy was looking at me deeply as if he wanted to take in all the details I gave about myself, when I introduced myself which he thought I didn't notice.

Well, here we are not talking about any other girl. It's Aurora. I have a keen observing skill. Not that I am boasting. But that is the truth. 

He wasn't bad looking, neither were his friends. Infact, those stupid girls at school where actually drooling over them during the break. No wonder even if I was drowned in their drools!  I gave them a disgusted look and left for class.

They were genuinely surprised seeing my behaviour. Maybe they thought all girls would be drooling for their looks. Well, then darlings, you all have been mistaken. I'm not like others. I'm unique and I don't give a shit about looks. I have them by birth. If you think of me like others, well then you'd be fooled. I smirked at the thought as I reached my house.

"I'm tired!" I whined to Kate.

"Of course you would be, since it is your first day" she said in a duh tone.

"Whatever," is all I said as I was hella tired.

"So tell me how was your day?" she asked.

"Oh God ! How many times are you going to ask me the same bloody question Kate Foster? I told you already" I said.

"But you told me you'd tell me about something later. What.is.it?" Kate growled.

"Oh yeah. There were some boys who were eyeing me the whole day. They also happen to be in my class. One of them is sitting next to me." I said, absolutely monotonous.

"Well, that's not surprising. It happens all the time. But what's his name?" she questioned, being her cute curious self.

"Do you really think that I'd be bothered to know the name of a creep who was eyeing me the whole damn day? Well stupid Kate," I laughed as I said. She finally managed to make me laugh with her dumb question.

"Alright sassy pants. Call you back later. Miss me!" She said, giggling.

"Ha! You wish" I said as I hung up the call without waiting for her reply. I know that will drive her crazy. I love messing with her! It was indeed a very tiring day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 10.7K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
1.1M 5.1K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
3.4K 86 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
48.7K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...