Falling for the bully(GxG)

By Thatgirl_jae

Have you ever fell for your bully? Amber was the smartest girl in school and she always had her nose in a bo... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirthy-One
Chapter Thirthy-Two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter Thirty-Seven

2.4K 82 11
By Thatgirl_jae

A/N: I forgot that prom is after graduation so the next 1 or two chapters going to be about the graduation.

The day before prom

Amber's POV

Today is graduation I'm so excited . I went into my bathroom and did my morning routine. When I walked out My mom help me with my makeup then I put on my dress. We all decided to wear white for some reason.I mean I don't mind but white gets stained easily. But me and Jessica basically got the same dress.

(Amber's dress don't mind the model.)

The girls said they was going to meet me there. "Amber you ready?" "Yeah" Amelia was wearing a sleeve less blush dress. She pulled me outside to mom's car.

When we got to the school I went to get my cap and gown. After I put it on my mom took a lot of pictures. When someone put their arms around my waist,which I knew was Jessica because I smelled her perfume. My mom went crazy with pictures.

Then we did two group pictures one with Amelia and one without. Then me and Jessica took pictures with our parents and each other parents (well in my case my parent). "Guys we have to go to our seats." Jade announced. We said good bye to our parents and went our seats.

(Jessica's dress)

(Jayla's dress)

(Jennifer's dress)

(Layla's dress)

(Jade's dress)

(Alicia's dress)

(Alice's dress)

(Emma's dress)

The arrangement went by our last names. So we all sat in our correct places Jennifer and Jayla towards the very front, Ashley,Jade and,Alicia towards the middle, Emma towards the back. Last but no least me,Jessica and,Layla in the back.

The principal started calling names. "Jennifer Adams" we cheered for her. She got her diploma and went to sit back down. "Jayla Baker." When we was on stage she waved to us. "Ashley Johnson." We clapped for her. "Alicia Jones." I feel like we was going to lose our voices after all of this. "Alice Parker." She walked on stage like a model. "Emma Smith." The whole school went wild like how they did for Jennifer.

"Layla Williams." Layla looked like a queen walking onto that stage. "Amber White." I walked on stage go my diploma after I blew a kiss to Jessica. "Jessica Wilson." The crowd went wild and then was so loud but I was louder. When she sat back down she asked did my throat hurt. "No I just need some water." I said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

After the graduation we decided to get everyone parents and go out to eat. I noticed that Jessica couldn't take her eyes off of me when we was sitting. So I decided to whisper in her ear "why are you starting." I said as I put my hand on her thigh. "So I can't stare at my girlfriend?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. "I think your dress is too short." She whispered in my ear.

*warning* Minor sexual content
*warning*

She pulled my hand higher on her thigh. "Jessica baby not here." I said in a low voice so only she can here. "Okay" she said continuing to eat. As she was eating I decided to tease her which cause her to let out a low moans that only the people at our table heard. "Sorry it's just that this food is so good." Our friends gave us a knowing look which I smirked at.

"Amber I think you should try it too." She pick up some food on her fork and fed it to me. While she was feeding me she slipped a finger in me. I moaned at she was putting food in my mouth. She stopped feeding me but didn't take her finger out instead she kept curling her finger. Then she took it out and licked her finger while keeping eye contact with me.

I looked around to see if anyone saw but my phone vibrated.

Girl Squad❤️💗

Jayla: I saw that Jessica
Jennifer:me too
Jessica:I don't mind I will do it again
Alicia:y'all are some freaks
                                 Amber:thank you
Layla:y'all could've went to the bathroom people are eating
Jessica: yeah and I'm gonna be eating something soon😘

I blushed and put my phone away I looked at our friends and they all mouthed 'good luck'.

"I'm gonna ruin you." Jessica whispers in my ear which cause me to turn crimson. "Amber are you okay." Jayla asked trying to keep her laughter in. I glared at her. Which caused her to start laughing.

When we was leaving I asked Jessica parents to stay back. "Jane and Michael?" "Yes" Jane said "May I marry your daughter?" I asked nervously. The next thing I know is that I'm pulled into a hug. "Of course you may." Micheal says. "You make her so happy and we don't know what we will do if you didn't." I smiled "thank you so much. I really appreciate it." "No thank you you made our little girl happy." Jane says tearing up.

Michael pats her back "we should go back they're probably waiting for us." I nodded and we headed outside.

We all decided to go to my house for the night. Since we don't got our cars their parents dropped them off. Everyone have extra clothes in the guest rooms except for Jessica because hers is in my room.

As soon as me and Jessica stepped foot into my room she closed and locked the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 14.6K 30
[COMPLETE] Elle and Aurora absolutely hate each other but once forced to spend time with each other for a school project, will that all change?? Just...
84.6K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
108K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
13.2K 587 11
(Discontinued) - Y/n, the daughter of Maleficent gets in The School for Good and Evil, meeting her new friend? Crush? Or maybe even more than that...