The Badboy's Brat.

By thelavishwriter

Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance... More

Copyright Notice.
Cast
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Arianna and Jason
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Badboy's Brat.
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Important note: I'm done and pissed.
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Celebrations!❤❤❤
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Questions + Gift
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 PART - 1
Chapter 84 Part - 2
Chapter 85 Part I
Chapter 85 Part II
Chapter 86 ~ The End

Chapter 1

2.9K 98 146
By thelavishwriter

The cold wind blew, just like everyday. The shuddering coldness was gradually replaced by warmth as the sun rose, flexing its superiority, bringing brightness all over and woke people up by peeking into their windows. It woke up many aspirants as the early risers walked and jog ecstatically in the hypnotic view as it was such a breathtaking sight. The sight where the mist was slowly rising up to the sky, to showcase the beauty of this City. The beauty of London City.

It was the beginning of another beautiful month. The month of September, indicating the start of a new academic year. The morning was so bright and filled with chaos as the toddlers and highschoolers and all the children were all ready, some crying and some ecstatic, to go to school, after a long fun-filled holiday. And here we have Aurora, a high schooler still sleeping without caring a bit about anything!

Aurora's beauty sleep was disturbed as she heard her phone ring. 

 "Who the hell is calling at this hour? Argh!" she thought as she whined in her sleep.

 She didn't attend the call as she let the unpleasant tune torture her instead of actually attending. A smile of relief washed over her heavenly features as she heard the call cut. The sun poked her eyes as she covered herself into the cozy duvet thinking of continuing her beauty sleep. Soon, her content feeling flew away as she heard her phone ring again. Not bothering to open her eyes, she attended the call, cheesed off.

"Rise and Shine!" Yelled Kate from the other line, making her groan. Secretly, she was happy hearing her best friend but she'd rather die than to show it to her.

"Why are you waking me up so damn early?" She growled as she opened her droopy eyes, seeing it was only 7.30 am!

"Now, that's not very nice, is it, love? It's your first day at your new school, sleepy head," she said, chuckling.

"Bloody. Hell. She. Was. Right." She thought. That's when it dawned on her that it was indeed her first day at a new  school! 

"How could I even forget this?" She mentally smacked herself.

Kate should actually be here with her as they planned to study in her new school together like they've always done! Literally they've been together since forever and the thought that her best friend won't study with her, made her heart clench.

"Everything was good until she flew to America. Her dad called her for some urgent work regarding their Company. But after going there she decided to stay and study there! Like seriously! Then, who am I waiting for? A pumpkin? I hate her for doing this, but I miss her terribly too." She was in her deep thoughts as she paid no heed to whatever Kate said on the phone. She came back to reality when she heard a yell from the other line.

"Alright alright. I get it. If you hadn't called me today, I probably would've missed my first day at school!" She said, as she reluctantly sat up, rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"I know that you'll forget dumbass. Go get ready. Call me once you reach. Take care!" she said.

"Sure. Take care. Bye freak!" She laughed and hung up the call. She reluctantly carried her ass to the bathroom to start her day. She took a quick cold shower which freshened her up. 

"Cold showers, hands down, are always the best." Is what she always says. 

She wore her black silky satin bathrobe and walked out of her bathroom and went to take her clothes in her walk-in wardrobe. Then her eyes wandered in the wardrobe and espied a Louis Vuitton bordeaux off shoulder woollen dress and a pencil fit black jeans followed by her Gucci belt around her slim waist.  She dressed her hair in a simple hairstyle, letting loose her long silky black hair to sway it's own way, elegantly. She looked amazingly pretty in her simple outfit and her ultimate silky hair just added more elegance to this already gorgeous girl.

Finally she took a look at the mirror. Satisfied with what she saw, she took her bag and sauntered out of her room. On her way out, Ms.Alita, her personal maid, gave her her breakfast which she tried to ditch but Alita being Alita, gave her two options. Either she eats and goes to school or else she'd call dad. When Dad's involved, there’s no way in hell she would disagree. She gave in and had her breakfast because her dad is very strict about his daughter's health and how on Earth can she whine about the best and the sweetest father for taking care of her? Nah, she ain't an idiot. 

And Alita, she just doesn't just see her as her personal maid, but a good friend. "She can be annoying though." Is what she thinks.

She misses her mum and dad as they were in New York for attending the inaugural of her sister's new hospital along with her dad. They left two days ago and she already missed them.

Her mind was debating whether to go to school in a high end luxurious car or by walking. There was a reason she changed her new school and that reason made her mentally slap herself for not owning at least a single car which would not give her billionaire identity away. But it was clear as day that she would be caught if she went in any one of her luxurious cars as all were extremely expensive which would probably scream that she was heavily minted. As much to her dismay, she decided to walk to school as it was quite near.

While walking down the street, thousands of thoughts swirled in her mind. Thinking about the unpleasant humans at school who are supposedly called her classmates, she started walking.

"I'm just allergic to people. I love being alone unless it is Kate. Being alone is better than to be with fake bitches," And that's what she believes in.

"People call me mean. Well, yeah, at least I'm honest." She thought as she continued walking down the streets of London.

Though she hates the attention she receives effortlessly, the limelight loves her way too much to leave her alone.
For instance,

"If you want anything, I am just one call away!"  

"Will you attend my birthday party and would you like to bring your mum too?" 

"Look at her hair! It looks so beautiful! I wish I had hair like her!" ~Ha! You wish!

"Fuck! Why did I even grow up tall? Look at Aurora! She's short and pretty! I wish I was as short and pretty as Aurora!" ~It gets too much here.

"Aurora I know it's too much to ask, but can you please say my name once?" ~And this!

"Oh my fucking god! Aurora, the most popular in school, just said my name! I never knew my name was so beautiful before hearing her calling it out!" Fuck this. Is this even real?

"My dad wishes to meet your dad! Can he please get an appointment?" ~Only business.

Being Aurora isn't easy at all and imagine being Aurora Wilson, the daughter of the Billionaire, Mr. Alex Wilson. The girls at her school simply want her to be their friend only because her dad's a Billionaire and they could get any use of it or simply, for boasting. Her dad has set his foot in almost every field and ultimately won tremendously, earning billions of money and respect all over the world. He tops the list of the most influential people in the world. Her dad owns the leading airplanes manufacturing industry, the Wilson Industries of luxury flights, all over the world which is owned only by the elites. He also owns a chain of hotels and hospitals making millions in mere seconds. 

"Being the friend of Mr. Wilson's daughter is everything they need. There is also another bloody problem. Jealousy. Every girl wishes to be in my place, daughter of the Billionaire. Ha! They can only wish. My dad is exclusively mine and only mine and that’s why God has blessed me to be his daughter. And guys drool over me and girls completely detest it. And the game of jealousy continues again. Most of the girls wanted to befriend me cause they are attention seekers and being with me means, full of attention and attention only." She thought.

She was fed up with people trying to impress her and she totally detested the attention she was getting. It was all so annoying and falsity was everywhere and that was the main reason she left the previous school and joined here.

 The only group of people she loves limitlessly is her family. She has always been Daddy's little princess and mum's love. Their parents did a great job of showering their love equally on all kids which is rare these days. 

She has two chaotic beings as her siblings. An elder sister Ariana Wilson and a bratty younger brother Bryan Wilson. Ariana is a famous doctor in New york. She finished her master's in New York and opened Wilson's hospitals in New York which was accepted by her dad as he was planning to extend his already huge empire. She was ruling as the best cardiologist in New York earning fame, which is the superior quality of Wilson's.

Bryan is studying in one of the prestigious boarding schools in England, only for elites. 

She shook off her thoughts as she reached her school. The enormous building screamed power and wealth. She sauntered her way in with all eyes on her as usual. Some looked at her love struck, and others with maniac jealousy and others simply hypnotized. She shrugged off all the states and continued walking.

"Darn it! I'm sure it's going to be boring without Kate. Kate Foster! Why are you doing this to me? I hate school!" She thought as she was mindlessly roaming in her new school.

 But don't get her wrong. She says she hates school but still she is the topper in every subject. Being at the top is a piece of piss for her. In fact it was Wilson's family trait. 

Just being born in a wealthy family doesn't mean she was a spoiled brat. Of course, she might be a brat but definitely not a spoiled brat. She loves learning, but she hates schooling without her bestie. That is her problem. 

"Hope today gets over soon." She mumbled to herself.

She continued walking as it was one hella enormous school.

"I don't know anything to be honest, but thanks to my Dad who is the friend of one of the partners of this School." She thought. 

His name is John knight. She calls him Uncle John. She had seen him many times in Dad's office. Uncle John is currently in London, as he came here to attend a business meeting. Her dad and her met him 3 days ago and he told her to go to the office room and thereby meet Ms.Stella Knight, the daughter of Uncle John who is the Principal of the School. He said that she'd guide her to her classroom.

She entered the room which held the OFFICE ROOM board written in blocks.

 "Gotcha! There she is. Ms.Stella!"  She said to herself. She went near her and greeted her in a polite manner, which she returned. 

"She's quite young to be the Principal, but we can't judge anyone by just their age." Said her mind.

She gave her intro and then she took her to her class. They both started walking and exchanged a few words. 

"She's actually very sweet. I like her." She thought.

While they were talking, she saw a group of boys staring at them or should I specifically say, eyeing her. They were talking about something. One of them caught her eye as he was staring at her. Others were eyeing too but looked away when she saw them. But the tall male stared at her with a face which she couldn't make out. To be honest, he was shamelessly staring at her without even looking away. Typical guys.

She just ignored it cause it always happens. People eyeing her and her ignoring them. 

"I know people find me attractive but liking someone just because they are attractive is so stupid according to me. One of the reasons I don't believe in love." She thought.

"Here we are Ms.Wilson. This is your classroom." Said Ms.  Stella.

"It's Aurora. Call me Aurora". She said,

"Alright Ms.Will- I mean Aurora. All the best, sweetheart!" she said.

"Thank you Ms. Knight,"  said Aurora.

"Oh cut the formalities. Call me Stella. I feel old when you call me Ms.Knight!" she told as she passed her a warm smile.

She laughed a bit and said, "Alright Stella. I'll get going. See ya."

She smiled as she left the place leaving her alone in front of her classroom.

People were eyeing her suspiciously as the very own principal was courting the new mysterious girl to the classroom which was absolutely shocking. It was a rare sight which fueled the curiosity of who she really was.

Ignoring them, she stepped in and saw a vacant bench. She went and sat there and then I called Kate. 

"Wait, she should be sleeping right now. Because it would be around 4 am in the USA. Let's see if she attends." She thought as she called her.

"Hello" she chirped as she attended the call, making Aurora smile slightly.

"Hey, Kate. I'm currently in my classroom. I don't think I would like this school without you and aren't you supposed to be sleeping right now?" She asked, in a single breath.

"Oh is this Ms. Sassy pants speaking? Like a cheesy boyfriend! And I overslept today morning and now I don't feel sleepy and I have some work to do as well.” she said.

I said " All right, but get some sleep and about the cheesy boyfriend thing, of course I am, but only for you, love."

"Alright enough of our flirting darling, get ready for your class" she said, making Aurora roll her eyes.

She said, "Let's continue this later, honey," smirking.

"Yeah yeah whatever" said Kate as she laughed and hung up the call.

She smiled and kept her phone in her bag. Soon her mesmerizing smile vanished into thin air. 

"It'd be so much better if we were together. We were always together. Never in my wildest dream I thought this would happen."  She thought to herself. But life has to move on. She loves her so much which explains her sulking for her friend.

It was 9.30am. So the teacher must be here at any moment. She impatiently waited for whoever the hell, I mean for the teacher who should come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234 34 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
104K 3.7K 42
At lightning speed I threw open the covers of the bed , checking for any trace of missing clothing ; Every ounce of my fiber, of my being was yelling...
397K 9.9K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
133K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...