ONE SHOT STORIES

By Aki_Writes

Here are my one shot stories. Hope you'll enjoy reading! More

A KISS TO REMEMBER
SEIXTEIN
UNTITLED
UNTITLED
CORONA VIRUS
PRETTY GIRLS CRIES TOO
UNTITLED
UNTITLED
UNTITLED
THE UNTOLD STORY OF A BEGGAR
UNTITLED
A BOYFRIEND LIKE THIS
UNTITLED
UNTITLED
UNTITLED
SEIXTEIN 2
WELCOME TO THE PHILIPPINES
WHEN MY LOVE FOR HIM DOESN'T WIN
'DI LAHAT NG GUSTO MO AY GUGUSTUHIN KA
WHEN THE READER ASKED
ECLIPSE
150
RAPE CASE
Untitled Part 27
DIFFERENCES
THE UNTOLD STORY OF A CRAZY WOMAN
WHAT I'VE REALIZED

UNTITLED

19 4 0
By Aki_Writes

Grade 3,

"You're my crush," I said.

"You're not my crush," you said and left me.

Grade 4,

"You're still my crush," I said.

"You're still not my crush," you said and left me.

Grade 5,

"It's been 2 years, but you're still my crush," I said and smiled.

"Yeah, it's been 2 years, but you're still not my crush," you said and left me.

Grade 6,

"We're going to graduate now, you're still my crush," I said while blushing, I'm expecting that you'll say that you crush me too.

"We're going to graduate, separating paths, but you're still not my crush," you said and letf me.

3 years have passed,

I'm in the 9th grade and you're still my crush. We have a same school. We're both SSC student, but I'm class B and you're class A.

I smiled when I saw you smiling, smiling to her. Your crush, Elisa. Wait, I'm wrong. She's your girlfriend. Elisa is our classmate when we're in Elementary. Now, I know why you can't crush me back before, because your crush si Elisa.

3 years have passed again,

I'm now a Grade 12 student, graduating student. You're still my classmate, my crush.

I took a deep breath and went to you.

"It's been 8 years and you're still my crush," I said. I'm afraid, he might reject me again. He might tell me those words that I don't want to hear.

He smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Yeah, it's been 8 years and you're still the one that I love. You're not my crush, because you're my love. I know you're confused about me and Elisa, Elisa is step sister. We're not in a relationship before, we're just pretending, for you to get jealous. I love you."

My tears fell when I heard that from him, all this time me, I thought he don't like me, but the truth is, he loves me and I'm happy.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied.

He caressed my hair and hugged me.

It takes time, everything takes time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
38.8K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
96.1K 268 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)