Mine .

By Tamiabihh

read & see luv 🙈 More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
😔
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
book 2 out .
an update !

chapter thirty-three

18.4K 711 81
By Tamiabihh

- Sydnee -
3 days later

@tharealsydnee

2,178 likes ❤️
@tharealsydnee: you gained your wings on this day in 2015 & life hasn't been the same since. I love you & always will Sy Sy ❤️. #LLS

@juicee01: #LLS ❤️💪🏽
@theyluvne: long live sy 🥺..
@ohthatstori: 💔..

- view all 471 comments -

"You ready baby?" my mama said as I stood in Symere's room thinking about the past.

"Yeah... let's go" I mumbled moving the strand of hair out of my face. She opened the door wider allowing me to walk out of the room, then down the stairs.

I looked at Tori and she gave me a slight smile then grabbed her purse. I walked out the door behind my mama and Tori then got in the passenger seat of my moms car.

Me and My Brother - 5ive played from my airpods and I just closed my eyes the rest of the drive.

"Y'all cmon, Symere isn't gone. Cheer up he's always going to be here with us" my mom said and Tori sucked her teeth.

"He not here physically" she muttered and my mama sighed.

"Y'all remember the time when Daddy and Symere dressed up as the grinch and santa when y'all was bout 6 and 8?" my mama said then paused to laugh.

"Then Tori you were so scared because Symere was playing his part too good" my mama said then wiped her eyes.

"Yeah" Tori chuckled then looked out the window.

imessage
mybaby 🥰

mybaby🥰

you straight?
12:32 pm

ion know .. i feel different every time
this day comes back around 😕
12:33 pm

stay strong, you gone be good
ima see you @ the party ina few.
12:33 pm

i will .. & alright 💕
read at 12:34 pm

i really really like you a lotttt 🥺
12:35 pm

😂😂big ass baby.. i like you too
12:35 pm

The car came to a stop making me look up from my phone seeing we were at the cemetery.

I locked my phone then got out of the seatbelt and took a deep breath.

Being back here brings back so many memories that I don't want to be brought back. The first time I came here I immediately broke down and stayed at his grave for like 5 hours just talking to him.

It hurt to know that my bestfriend was no longer with me anymore. I told Symere everything no matter what it was. He would listen to me, even when he didn't like the topic.

To see him die right in front of me still brings tears to my eyes, and pain to my heart. & He will never be forgotten. #LLS ❤️.

"Tori tell ya brother bout ya life" my mama said and Tori sighed then thought long and hard while staring at Symere Deshaun Bryant engraved on his headstone.

Although me and Tori's last names are Denise. We just didn't want Bryant as our last names so my mama took us to get it changed when I was 12 and she was 10. But, she's still a Bryant because "tHaT's My BaBy sTiLl nO mAtTeR wHaT."

"Hey big nose ass boy-

"Watch yo damn mouth" my mama said then Tori chuckled.

"My bad ma" she said then went back to what she was saying.

"I'm 17 now... one more year and ima be on my grown woman ish, period" she said swiping her hand under her chin.

"I have a boyfriend now, ion like how you didn't get to meet him though. I wore your shirt last night... it still smelt like you Sy" she said then closed her eyes and silently cried.

I rubbed her back till she turned around and hugged me and I hugged back trying my best not to cry.

"Alright Sydnee your turn" my mama said and I nodded.

"Wassup shorty, I miss you so so so much. We finna get T'd up for you today man. Mama invited the whole block over, even Terrance gone be there. He just got outta jail like a month ago" I said then looked up at the sky for a quick second.

"I moved out the house and got me a new crib. Yessir.. got me a boyfriend. We doing betta than eva you feel meee. I know youn like ya hea no sap shit-

"Language" my mama cut me off.

"Baby i'm grown" I said continuing my sentence.

"Grown my ass" she muttered.

"But man I miss you more than anything. I'd do anything just to see you again. I just need you to tell me everything's gonna be okay again" I said then sighed.

"Y'all gone make me cry stop" my mama said and I smirked.

-

"A lot of people showed up to this hoe" Juice said sipping the sprite in his cup.

"No cause for real" I said looking around.

"Hey bitcchhhhh!" Sariah loud ass yelled and I turned around seeing her walking over to us.

"Hey baenem!" I said hugging her and she smiled hugging me back.

"Wassam Taquan" Sariah said hugging him.

"Mane you the only nigga that call me that shit besides them old people" Juice said laughing hugging her back.

"I calls people by they governments do ya hear me?" she said then released the hug.

"Where Nene?" she asked me and I shrugged.

"Last time I saw her she was over there by Auntie Fay" I said and she nodded and walked inside her house.

"Wassam best" Tre said walking over to me and we did our handshake.

"Hey best, long time no talk" I said and he mugged me.

"Chillat I just talked to you" he said and I side eyed him then walked into Key's arms.

I looked up at him looking down at me then smiled showing all 32.

"Gimme kisses" I said and he pecked my lips 3 times and I smiled.

I looked around and saw Malia and Ty on the hood of his car smiling bout hard as fuck. Caked asses.

Tori was catching up with some of the family members we was cool with, I smiled once she smiled because she hasn't really done it all day.

"You straight?" Key asked me in my ear and I nodded.

"Yeah i'm coolin" I said brushing it off.

"Say li bro, you good?" Boomer said arriving walking over to me with Kia on his shoulder.

"Betta than eva" I said and he brought me into him and Kia's arms and they hugged me.

"I love you guys" I said then laughed.

"We love you too babe" Kia said and I smiled.

"Okay but what the fuck is you doing hea, you know good and damn well nobody hea fuck with you" I heard Nene say from the distance making me turn my head looking her way.

"Man what the fuck" I mumbled once I saw my ex boyfriend Jamir going back and forth with Nene.

I walked towards them and he looked me up and down.

"What you hea fa Jamir?" I said in a calm tone.

"I can't come to the event nigga? I was a friend to Symere don't forget it" he said and I mugged him.

"Nigga like 7 years ago. And he damn sho wouldn't fuck withchu after he found out what you did" I said and he scoffed.

"Damn you still holding grudges bruh? That shits dead. That was like 5 years ago li bro" he said and I laughed.

"Go back ta where you was, get the fuck off my mama doorstep" I said looking him up and down.

"Who dis nigga is?" I heard then felt a arm go around my shoulder.

"He a nobody" I said and Key mugged him.

"Fuck is you li bro?" Key said and Jamir laughed looking to his right.

"Ha first love nigga, now who is you?" Jamir said and I rolled my eyes.

"Somebody that's gone fuck you up if you keep talking ta me sideways" Key said and Jamir mugged him.

"Do me sum then nigga" Jamir said and Key removed his arm from my shoulder.

"Yeen say nothing but a word" Key said and I sucked my teeth.

"Dead this shit, did y'all forget where y'all was? Jamir go home dawg... you finna blow me" I said and he looked me in my eyes then shook his head and got to stepping.

comment, vote & share 💕!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 311 41
Just read it🥴 & find out
147K 5.2K 19
completed❤️
663K 15.7K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🤍