The Quarterback's Girl

Par petricity

(Completed; this is one of my older works so it's not as good as some of my others) Gwendolyn Barry has alway... Plus

The beginning of the end
Fruitful words hateful action
Friends?
Rhyan
Promise?
Want a ride?
Shattered
This Means War
Breaking point
Fear
Good ol' Diner
Who are you going to choose?
The End

Prologue

7.8K 146 2
Par petricity

When a new boy arrives at South Town High, the once calm high school goes against each other. Friends against each other, family fighting each other.

All because the school's star quarterback's girlfriend, Gwen, is liked by the new boy. Now the unpopular against the popular. The only way to keep this school from falling apart is if Gwen chooses between her boyfriend, or the new boy.
The only problem is, she has feelings for the new boy. What will happen when popular and unpopular clash with each other?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

223K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
6.4K 456 8
***as published on Amazon*** What happens when the bad boy turns out to be your knight in shining armor? Gwen wasn't expecting to fall for anyone...
38.9K 1K 31
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
2.2M 73.8K 45
It took every ounce of my willpower not to reciprocate his kiss. Our lips moved in flawless synchrony. I trembled as I felt his tongue tracing my low...