The Unsinkable Ship (Jerrie F...

By Rebelix_Rose

A story of two-class-crossed lovers who meet aboard the disaster-bound ship, fall in love, and then struggle... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Epilogue
Author's Note II
Author's Note III

Author's Note

54 3 0
By Rebelix_Rose

Hi readers! I want to say thank you for reading this story, my first ever fanfiction. I'm sorry for my bad english, wrong grammars, typographical errors, wrong spelling and etc.

Credits to Google for the scripts I used here that is originally came from the movie.

Some parts I wrote here that's not included in the original storyline of the 1997 movie were just made by myself.

The poem in the end of the Epilogue was also written by me.

The reason why I wrote this is because I want to express my way of writing, and also for the fact that I am a Mixer, a Jerrie(Jade and Perrie) Shipper, and a fan of the 1997 movie "Titanic".

And again, I want to thank everyone who read this story from Prologue to Epilogue, and I also want to thank my friend for helping and giving me some ideas since the day I started writing this fanfiction.

Have a nice day readers, thank you very much❤️

~RR~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 9.1K 32
Not enough. Perrie Edwards has never been enough. Every person she has ever loved abandoned her - from her father to her fiance. She finally accepted...
68.5K 1.2K 42
This story is based off the movie titanic except that JACK AND ROSE ARE BOTH ALIVE!!! *book 1 out of 3* The fanfiction starts on the ship Capertina...
18.3K 977 50
Their love story seemed to be perfect in everyone's eyes, right? He saved her in every way a person can be saved, after all. Then, would it remain...
49.6K 1.7K 28
• You have to read B1 and B2 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www...