𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 * ˚ ✦ π‘ͺ. 𝑳𝑼π‘ͺ...

By minishoyo

❝ π—œ'𝗠 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 π—›π—˜π—₯π—˜ 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗧π—₯π—’π—¨π—£π—˜, 𝗖𝗛π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—’. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ a story wh... More

π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯
π—‘π—’π—§π—˜
𝗣π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¨π—˜
π—’π—‘π—˜
𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯
π—™π—œπ—©π—˜
π—¦π—œπ—«
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§
π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜
π—§π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—Ÿπ—©π—˜
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—™π—œπ—™π—§π—˜π—˜π—˜π—‘
─── 𝟐𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒
π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—£π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¨π—˜
𝗒𝗣𝗧. π—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—‘π—š
─── π…πˆππ€π‹ ππŽπ“π„

𝗧π—ͺ𝗒

10.8K 389 485
By minishoyo

"A-A...tattoo?"

I looked at the stranger, currently holding my right thigh as he etches something on my skin. I kinda winced at the pain from the machine but he just really ignores me.

He nodded his head before giving me a peck on my lips. "A spider."

"A spider? But for what?"

He didn't answer me until he didn't finish the last touches yet and when he did, he smiled at his masterpiece. A spider tattoo on my right outer thigh, with a question mark on the middle.

"I have a group and we specialize in stealing." He looked me in the eyes.

"I'm the leader of Phantom Troupe."

I know he's expecting me to freak out and call the police but no. I heard the name of it but didn't pay too much attention so I just nodded at him as I kept listening to his story. I've met more dangerous persons my whole life and I'm dangerous as well so I'm no different from him. I've seen a couple of dead bodies lying before me and it didn't move a single inch of me.

"And I want you to be a part of it. This spider is our troupe's symbol, it's from 0 to 13."

"But...why's mine a question mark?"

"It means you're a floating member. You're an assassin, right? I can't just steal you away from your job, especially without your consent. From your nature. It's like...you're just gonna help me and my troupe on really such huge missions. Can you follow?"

I nodded, trying to process everything that just happened and he just said. As if I can back down, he already tattooed their symbol on me.

"See? It suits you perfectly."

He closed the gap between me and his body before started giving me hickeys on my neck. I moaned from the touch but was still tired and sore from last night's activity. He really did suck the life out of me to the point that he didn't let me resist. He didn't let me protest. He didn't let me rest.

And I thought I'm going to regret it the next day but...

"You're now a part of me—"

He stopped from what he's doing when his phone rang. I mentally frowned from it but I just shook my thoughts off my mind. I looked around the room as I searched for my...no, the stranger's clothes.

"I...need to get going, baby."

I looked at the man before me. This is it. This is the part where I'm going to regret everything. The part where the boy runs away from the girl which he fucked just last night. Should I cry? No. I saw this in movies before. I should

"I'm coming back, okay? Don't cry."

Cry?! I was brought back to my senses when he wiped the tears off my face. Is this true?! I'm crying?! Like...why?

"R-Really?"

He gave me his famous cheeky smile again. "Yup. You can stay here for now too."

I just nodded as I stared at the tattoo he made. No, I'm not going to stay here. I need to regain myself and my posture. I need to slap myself for everything I did. I'm an assassin, I am Y/N L/N, a famous underground killer. A cold-blooded killing machine, not some kind of slut and a one-night stand.

Hell no. There's much more to me but this man...how can he, how can he made me do this is just a snap of time? In just a drop of seconds, I gave myself to him.

The man threw himself into his usual clothing before walking towards the door but before he closes it...

"Hey."

"Yes?"

"It's Chrollo."

I inclined my head, really not sure of what's he saying. "Uhm...Chrollo? Chrollo what?"

"My name, Chrollo Lucilfer. Nice meeting you...

...Y/N."

This is the very first time called by my name. I didn't know where he got it, probably some private stuff on my bag.

But hell, hearing him call me by my name just feels so good.

When he got out, I cleaned myself first. His bathroom is really big, with a big bathtub and mini-sauna too, so I used this opportunity to rest and sort my thoughts out. I stayed on it for good two hours before getting up. Since I really have no clothes, I think I really should go by Chrollo's first.

I picked a simple t-shirt and shorts and I even used his worn-out Chuck Taylor. I mentally cursed myself for doing this. I looked for my bag and luckily, nothing's stolen. He's a thief, okay? I'm just making sure!

My credit cards, check. Phone, check. Wallet, check. Okay, I can buy clothes for myself. I took my shades before starting to fix Chrollo's room as I dashed outside his condominium. I tried my best to hide from the huge crowd, I mean, just look at my outfit! these clothes aren't even mine in the first place! And it's too big for my size!

I raided the first Department Store that my eyes landed on. I didn't care if I just kept fishing out clothes from the rackets, I just really have to change as fast as I could.

"How much?"

"M-Ma'am, are you sure? It's...three hundred thous—"

I shoved my card right in front of the cashier's face. "Do I look like I care? I'll buy them all!"

Hell, she's taking too much time and other people inside the boutique are starting to stare at the commotion! When she handed me the paper bag, I grabbed it immediately before running out. I went to the nearest comfort room to change and I only felt relieved when I see myself in the mirror.

"Finally." I sighed.

I planned to go back to Chrollo's condo to bring him back his clothes but I turn left to enter a restaurant.

10:00 in the morning, too much for a breakfast.

"Y/N..."

What a nice kick start for the day. "Illumi."

I lingered my eyes on him and his built grew a little bit bigger, got manlier than the last time I saw him and long hair looked better. He didn't mind sitting in front of me and stayed quiet as I called a waiter to tell my orders. I even ordered wine for my sudden guest.

"Why are you here?"

I took a sip of my water. "Bought some new clothes. You?"

"Finished a mission."

"I see."

"So, about the marriage..."

I threw a cautious look at the man before me. Did I already say that Illumi's gonna be arranged married to me? Yes, by Kikyo and Silva. My parents gave permission but they said they won't move until I give my agreement. I'm focused on work, work, work (and Chrollo) as of now, no more, no less.

"Illumi, I...really don't know as of the moment."

He nodded. "I understand." And for the emotionless Illumi, he smiled.

"B-But don't worry. I'll sort out my feelings and I'll see what I can do."

I smiled back. I'm not good at direct rejecting but this is much nicer than telling him that I don't love him. he's a friend, an acquaintance and we've been through a lot. We talked for more hours before we parted ways. On my behalf, I get back to my car which is parked not far from where I am right now.

When I got in, I drove back to my mansion. I didn't bother greeting my maids, instead, I marched to my room and immediately sunk myself in the bed. Finally, my own smell.

I was about to drift back to my sleep when my phone vibrated. I let out an involuntary smile, knowing it's from an unknown number but the person itself wasn't unknown to me anymore.

From: <unknown number>
Dinner at 8. Let's meet in front of my condo.

And for some reason, I didn't mind sleeping anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 17K 48
She's know as the harbinger of death. He really is. It can be hard being so isolated all the time, but sometimes all you really need is la petite mor...
4.9K 86 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...
36.3K 750 17
What will you do if you happened to be in the Hunter x Hunter world without prepared for anything? Meet the one you have always wanted to see but he...
66.3K 1.2K 26
~π™³πšŽπšœπšŒπš›πš’πš™πšπš’πš˜πš—~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πš’πš— πšŠπš— πšŠπš›πš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš πš’πšπš‘ π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšžπšŠ πš‹πšžπš, 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš™πš•πšŠπš— 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšŸπš’πš˜πš πš’πš. 𝙺�...