Ruined by him (Completed)

By pabhi29

A girl whose life changes when she meets this big shot Actor who seems nothing but a favour from her. In a d... More

Prologue
Part 1: Clumsiness
Part 2: Clumsiness Continues.
Part 3: Thinking Out Loud.
Part 4: Leap of Faith
Part 5: Genetic A**h***
Part 6: Getting used to.
Part 7: Unbiased feelings.
Part 8: Falling for his pervert ways!
Part 9: Possessed!
Part 10: Enticed.
Part 11: Trust?
Part 12: Acceptance.
Part 13: Passion Ignites😍
Part 14: Aftermath with a deal
Part 15: Compatibility.
Part 16: Misunderstood
Fantasy 1: On the BeachπŸ˜‰
Part 17: 2nd Aftermath.
Part 18: Tujhe kitna Chahne Lage hum
Part 19: Off to London.
Part 20: London Dairies
Part 21: Is This love!?..
Fantasy 2: In the Rain.
Part 22: Inching closer.
Part 23: Bliss.
Part 24: Passionate moments.
Part 25: Acknowledging the feels.
Part 26: Back to work
Part 27: A competitor
Part 28: Sweet and Salty
Part 29: Desperate Bonds.
Part 30: Desperate Bonds 2
New Story!
Fantasy 3: at the workplace
Part 31: Right in the feels
Part 32: Right in the feels- 2
Part 33: Escape route.
Part 34: Escape route 2
Part 35: Escape route 3
Part 36: Escape route 4
Part 37: A night to remember.
Part 38: Closeness
Announcement
Part 40: Back to business.
Part 41: The Night.
Part 42: Life Changing.
Part 43: Road to redemption.
Last Part: Baahon ke darmiyan.
Epilogue

Part 39: Serenity.

615 53 54
By pabhi29

Yes I am here.. you all know the reason why I am late (if you've read Redeemed) but.. if not.. then to let you know ... The OS I posted.. took me a while to complete ... Cutting me off from my on going stories!.. literally.. 🤦 not blaming.. I took that as an opportunity to take a break.. for a few days atleast.. and it worked.. but now I am back.. with a bang?.. not sure.. but it will be good I guess.

18+... You still have doubt? 😉

---------

As he rushed upstairs to catch her off guard, a smile was playing on his lips and at the back of his mind, he surely was working on how to execute it.

When he entered the Room, he saw her leaning onto the bed, real slow. Surely she saw him standing at the door and surely he gawked at her slender bare legs and little of her inner thighs, enough to provoke his desires.

He took long strides towards her saying, "what exactly is this, tell me!" He felt his voice enthusiastic, more than needed but it felt great.

"It's the Man's job to find out, I guess" her reply was simple and her eyes darting at him, "for now, I will take some rest" she bated her eyelids at him and taking a swift turn on her side, she pulled the covers and closed her eyes.

She could hear the whisk of his clothes and the his movements but dared to open her eyes, if she did, she knew they'd be busy with other things else than taking rest which she craved badly.

To her surprise, he slid close to her that she felt his bare torso over the back of his shirt and in a swift move, she was pinned to him. Having no regrets, she closed her eyes with a smile spreading across her lips.

The cool late noon breeze sprinted across the room giving ample of chills and shivers to the two bodies laying entwined in each others arms. The day was quite for the two real active souls, today, they didn't engaged in any sort of physical intimacy but still stayed as close as they could.

Karan had her spooned from her back, his palm rested firmly on her belly while hers rested on his. His other arm pillowed her head and she was cocooned perfectly within him. The slow to and fro of her belly gave in about the slumber she slipped in and he didn't waited another minute and closed his eyes himself.

------

"Never felt this much relaxed in a while!" Tripura sipped onto her coffee whilst looking out at the horizon, quite sometime before sunset.

"Me to" was his soft reply whilst he admired the beauty of the horizon and the beauty at his side, will he get enough of admiring her? He don't think so.

"Let's do something!" She was quick to say looking at him.

"Yeah, let's do it" he kept his cup on the table and leapt forward at her. She giggled and pushed him back with her palm on his face. His lips were curved in a pout ready to kiss her but what he kissed was not her lips but her palm.

"I mean, let's go somewhere, show me around na" she completed and he nod his head, "oh.. as in that" he smirked with mischief in his eyes.

"We can do a lot while being here, why do you want to go out" he still tried to talk his way in but she rolled her eyes at him and added "you do your stuff alone, cause I am going out" she stood up and was to move but he leaned back onto the couch they sat on and called her from the back "you going out like that!"

She stopped in her tracks and then realised that she was literally dressed in his shirt and had only her inner in them. She bit her tongue embarrassingly but didn't showed it to him, instead moved towards the restroom and grasped her track pant and pulled it up her legs infront of him.

"Now am done" she smiled at him and moved out quick.

"Wait!" He yelled from behind and stopped suddenly just to realised he was bare torso to, grasping around for a T-shirt he pulled whatever came up to him and moved behind her.

-------

"This place is so beautiful" she looked around the bunch of trees through which the god rays came in, illuminating the area they walked through.

"This was dadi's Idea" he informed as he guided her through the rich trees. There were plenty to be seen and even flower trees at the side gave a soft brisk of fragrance to the pure air.

"Someday!" She whispered to herself taking in a deep breathe.

"What did you say?" He asked not catching her voice at first, "Nothing" she shrugged her shoulders and moved to admire the jasmine tree.

"There's even alphanso over there" karan pointed at the back and she could see the big tree safeguarded by spikes around.

"Wow!" She moved to admire the tree.

"You are so lucky Mr.Khanna" she couldn't help say.

"Yeah" he moved towards her "have been lucky recently" his eyes were fixed on hers and she tried to get the inside meaning of it but couldn't.

"You love mangoes!" She asked trying to divert his darting gaze off her.

"Yes I do" he replied "who doesn't!" He chuckled and so did she.

------

The anyways silent tree sides where now filled with banter and giggles. Karan took her to this big banyan tree where he and Natasha had built swing with its branches. She was having fun while he pushed her to and fro.

Her giggles were like honey to his ears. They were soothing, soft and filled with nothing but innocence.

"I don't have a doubt why it's Natasha's favorite place" she apprised as he left swinging her and sat on his swing with care, cause it's been a while they were here and he surely was not light as before.

"She was a total nag" he added and looked ahead at nothing, "still a nag" his voice softened as tripura looked at him, clearly guessing his what's running in his heart.

"You miss her?" Her question was more of an answer.

"Yeah, I do" he gazed back at her, "but sometimes, you should just let go" he smiled softly.

"Is it easy?" She asked trying to know more of his this side.

"It is not" he replied genuinely "if that person doesn't want to stay with you, you better off let them go else than trapping them with you" he looked into her eyes "Natasha knew what she wanted and she did achieved what she asked for" he chuckled, "touch wood" was her soft plug in.

"Tell me" he asked "What would you do in my place, what would you choose"

She was caught off guard by his question "I don't know" she looked around to find a clue but nothing came up her mind "have never been in that situation" she shrugged her shoulders.

"If similar situation happens between us, hypothetically" he rolled his eyes trying to sound casual " what would you choose, to stay with me or let go!" He asked looking keenly into her eyes.

The two had a brief eye lock and yet again, she had no answer to that question, none of the two had.

"I don't know" her voice feeble and her gaze lowered. He didn't pestered more on the topic and kept on swinging in a slow to and fro.

"When do we leave!?" She asked after few seconds trying to divert the topic.

"Tomorrow morning" his reply was simple so was his gaze which was fixed to nowhere.

A moment later, in the eerie of silence, she heard a loud thud which startled her. When she looked to her right, she saw karan fell from the swing as the old branch broke making her spill into a laugh.

He was already embarrassed by falling and seeing her laughing with leisure made him glare at her.

"You..." He groaned at her "don't laugh..." He warned but she ended up laughing loudly, though mesmerised by her smile, he kept his frown and greeted his teeth, "tripura ki bacchi, abhi dikhata hu tumhe" he shrugged the dust from his clothes getting up and was to grasp the little laughing doll in his arms but the squirrel of a girl dodged him and was quick on her feet to run away.

"Come here!" He yelled from the back trying to chase her but her giggles echoed as she ran faster.

"What did I do, Polar bear" she teased him hiding behind a tree and strafing around.

"Polar bear!" He raised his brow coming to the same tree but on the other side as she kept on moving left and right Waiting for him to make a move so she could dodge.

"Yup!" She poked her tongue out to him and made a face.

"You surely will pay for this Baby" his voice low.

"I am not afraid of you" she raised her brow at him.

"You used to be" he smiled at her stopping his strafes as he felt dizzy and leaned onto it close to her.

She stopped her guards to and leaned onto the tree as well, their fingers almost touching, "i used to" she kept her gaze on him, "but not anymore" a cheeky blush played across her face and karan kept his gaze on her slowly marching his fingers to hers and in a swift move he held her palm starling her.

"Gotcha!" His eyes turned evil and with a tug, he pulled her towards him and pinned her to the tree.

"Now, where will you run!" He grinned at her pressing his body to hers.

"Leave me!" She tried to push the boulder like body of his but he kept her pinned effortlessly.

"Polar bear!" He leaned onto her and she avoided looking at him but a smile was present on her lips.

When he felt her immobile, he took the opportunity and slipped his hand around her hip to the back of her waist and pulled her close. His other palm traced her face and cupped her chin.

"You blush to much!" His thumb brushed on her cheek.

"That's natural" she kept her face straight.

"Natural to my advances?" He raised his brow at her and she did broke into a smile but before she can lower her gaze, he held her firm and pressed his lips on her taking her upper lip into his possession.

---------

The sun settled for the day as the two made their way back. She fell straight on the couch and threw her legs up, stretching them.

"You are so lazy!" He mocked seeing her resting again.

"I am just tired" she didn't defied but answered honestly.

"Isn't that odd?" He asked now being serious.

"What?" She asked with her eyes at him.

"To get tired so often!" He stood close to her. Her cheeks coloured up seeing his concern and also knowing the exact reason of her being tired, "it's just, I am not used to it" she tried to word it simple hoping he'd understand but whom was she kidding, "not used to what!"

She gave him a 'are you serious look' but did elaborated as she knew he won't leave her to rest until that, "not used.. us.."

"Us?" He asked and she rolled her eyes at him, "us..!" She tried make him understand but he just had a face like he is the most innocent kid on the planet, "god!" She groaned and closed her eyes greeting her teeth, "tell me!" He persisted and she blurted out "too much of sex!" And turned to the other side not having it in her to face him.

"Oh!' was his simple reaction which surprised her, she thought he'd tease her but this was different than she thought.

"You okay?" He asked with his palm on her shoulder.

She turned around quick and for a second was taken aback with the sheer concern in his eyes, "I am fine" she flushed yet replied sincerely.

"You want something?" He traced the strands of her hair.

"Nothing" she still tried guessing what he had in mind.

"Okay.." he smiled "will be back, have to give a look at everything before we pack" he apprised and made a move after she nodded in affirmation.

--------

Once he was done with checking around the house and even the premise, Tripura tried to ease her limbs as she felt a bit wobbly still and after the rat and mouse chase the two had, she surely felt tired. It actually concerned her as well but she knew that it was those over the top moments of the two that has led to her numb limbs for now, she blushed but there was not even a tinge of regret in her.

The rest of the evening passed by pretty well with nothing to do and just chill, the two talked about some random stuff, even he informed her that how he'd be busy with the shoot for months and how packed the schedule was. She listened to him keenly even taking mental notes as he mentioned the dates even.

The shoot was to start after two weeks and the schedule was of 4 months and 10 days in spare. The excitement on his face was worth. He was genuinely happy to be a part of film which was a essential aspect for his career and she was glad she could help him get it, that's how it was planned isn't it? She realised and went silent with the reality that hit her, she was his paid girlfriend, he asked her to pretend to be his just for the sake of his image and now as it is clear as crystal for the world, he did bagged the role and now she wondered what was her work, or her stand in his life.

With that thought, she kept her gaze at him who was briefing her about the workshop he was to attend next week, even hit the gym to a good shape though his character doesn't need it, he was keen to work on that as well.

In the glee of talking about his work, somehow he missed the chaos she had within her, in the rueful smile of hers, in the moistness of her eyes.

--------

Pulling the cover over them, Karan lied besides her. Yes, he didn't persuaded her for a humpty Dumpty, but was desperate for it. He didn't showed it on his face but she knew what he had on his mind. She even wondered why was he controlling and from her side, she felt shy to make a move, suddenly creating an awkward silence between the two.

Both the souls were silent. She had her eyes closed listening to the beauty of the silence around them, she'd definitely miss this, she knew and tried to record the ambience within her memory.

"Tripura!" He called her softly breaking her small meditative state.

"Hmm" was her calm reply.

"You asleep?" He bit his lower lip trying to chain his thoughts and vocabulary for the perfect way to convey what he felt.

"Not yet" she replied after a brief pause almost assuring him that she fell asleep but didn't.

"Amm.. it's quite early we hitting the bed!" He glanced at the clock which showed pass 10:20 pm.

"We have to leave early, Isn't it?" She kept her tone straight, knowing where the conversation was leading to.

Few ticks of the wall clocks later,

"Tired?" He asked.

"Hmm" the reply was same from her side as the awkwardness felt heavier.

"How about.. a ....quickie" the words slipped his mouth and before he could touch her, she turned around and within a second he was pulled to her like a magnet, their lips sealed and his hands even opened up to embrace her surrendering self.

------

The hunger with which the two kissed each other felt like they've not kissed each other for a lifetime. His lips tried to take in the softness of her plush and hers were just slithering across his enjoying the feel of being painted wet by him.

His hands worked around her frame and the shirt she wore was quick to descend off her body and on the floor. He was already bare chested which was a treat for her thirsty eyes. She even wondered if she looked like lady shakti kapoor when she gawked at him with lust, ofcoure when he isn't looking at her.

Once her smooth skin touched his palms, he knew his destination and halts across the way. His hand went under her and elevating her up, he made her lie on him with his lips still devouring hers.

The other exploring palm of his reached his first halt, which was her smooth hip. A knead at the side of her waist earned him a moan and ignited the kiss as well. His tongue twirled inside her mouth like a whirlpool and his other palm two tracked the exploration and went to halt at her bottom.

With his one hand on her hip and the other on her bottom, he gave the two equal and opposite kneads, as the law goes.

She just withered within his arms waiting to be explored more. As his rough palms traversed all the way across her bare skin, she gave it back to him by scratching his chest with her manicured nails.

With a groan in her mouth he broke the kiss and slammed her on the bed again getting up on his knees.

"You said a quickie!" She raised her brow at him, clearing seeing the foreplay he had in his mind.

"What's the hurry?" He winked at her getting rid of his boxers gracing her with his adam view. He was surprised to see her biting her lower lip in anticipation gazing at his crotch with desire.

His half pumped shaft hardened with her lustful gaze. Keeping his sanity intact, he hooked his fingers in the band of her lower fabric and rid her off it quick.

Pinning her to the bed, he lined himself up and entered her strong and announced.

Her head leaned back on instance as soon as he hit the back of her wall and embracing every bit of him, she waited for him to proceed.

"Let's make it quick" he grinned at her and started with his moves, from slow and steady to a brief pumping, he was quick to elevate her up the pleasure.

With a rhythm in between them, he looked at her mounds which were still in the grasp of her inner and not his palms, clicking her bra open, he was quick to claim her perks and penetrate harder.

She felt her inner coiling, as he mentioned that was quick that she regretted asking for it and wanted more.

With her legs winded around him, she nailed his back and held him close trying to suppress the urge to let go as long as she could. The way he plunged into her was to sweet to stop now but she was already in the queue to let go and having not threshold left, she wailed loudly reaching her peak.

Her vision blurred as stars formed across the screen of her eyes, she saw nothing but his piercing eyes gazing at her with content and a smile of mischief as he seek for his outburst still dancing within her.

"I didn't meant this quick sweetheart!" He winked at her with mockery clear in his voice but when she glanced at the clock she saw that they surely were rocking each other for more than half an hour and that was an appreciable threshold of hers, she thought.

In between her thoughts, she gasped when he kissed the sensitive skin of her neck and bit harder calling her name as his movement went fast and unbearable for a second, the last slaps of their skins was louder, as he emptied himself and fell straight on her holding her in place.

------

"Polar bear!" She whispered with her fingers caressing his face. He looked so cute while sleeping that did pushed her sleep a bit to admire his sleeping face. He was lying on his front with his arm on her and she had nowhere to move with that big arm of his pinning her down, but she didn't had any desire to go anywhere else than his arms.

Her eyes tried to read his face which was as same as she saw him up close for the first time. Sharp features, Serious of a face which was not that serious now but yet the mysterious look of his confuses her everytime.

Sometimes, she feels she knows him in and out and sometimes, she feels like she has never met this man in her life. He is unpredictable, yet she knew what he thinks and what he feels, atleast thinks that she know which was not true.

Yes she gave him her everything, went over the board to repair his fucked up image but was that worth it? Yes, she smiled ruefully.

She has no idea what will happen after this contract ends, will he tell her to go? Will she be able to let go off him? No, she knew but also, she would leave if he wants her to leave.

She closed her eyes with a lone tear escaping them.

--------

*Sigh*

Till then,

Abhi ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 335 5
Hey Wattys! This Story is just because I wanted to try something romantic and I don't think that long stories would be helpful! Would it ? So yes! Th...
398 88 10
Dhriti Agarwal, 21 years old, focusing on her dream of becoming a great fashion designer, and loves crocheting. Has pretty dark yet attractive skin a...
689K 39.4K 67
"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the great Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore ko mai...
8.7K 871 19
Ram a ruthless businessman, holding the top position of the business world .. still bachelor, does not believe in love , he loves his freedom and doe...