A maid's complication

By satanshappychild

Uuuuhhhm ok so... All lunch club members live together in one house and they hire wilbur to be like a maid? C... More

Intro to universe, i guess
House tour
Noah gets hella drunk
The morning after
shopping with Travis
Schlatt, you horny bastard!
CallMeCargoboy
Snicker doodles
Josh goes in a date
Choke hold
Charlie goes to the carnival
Schlattbur's conflict
Troopers truth
I need you, Wilbur
Carson goes on a date
The records cafe
I found the best pic
I'm so sorry, Schlatt
Beach trip (part 1)
Beach trip (part: 2)
An explenation for the last one
The roots of your love
And then what?
Announements!

Dance for me, my pretty princess...

2K 53 148
By satanshappychild

Schlatt's POV:

I moved my hand around rather harshly and heard him let out a quiet gasp. My gaze moved from the downtrodden waitress to the now very noticeably blushing boy. i felt a smirk play on my lips as the boy didn't move from my grasp. Wilbur only spoke up when we had made our way out of the restaurant. 'she really gets under your skin,huh?' I listened to our shoes tread on the wet asphalt for a few paces before answering. 'Yeah, i guess she does.'

We walked home with my hand never moving from his waist, a lighthearted conversation about our roommates hung in the air as we moved along. It was comfortable, to say the least.

we arrived home soon and our hair was only slightly dampened by the spitting rain. We put our stuff away and headed right downstairs to my room.
Our conversation picked up once more.

'You know, you're really gifted when it comes to music..'

'Oh?'

'Yeah, last night I heard you playing your guitar, and well, it just sounded really nice.'

Eavesdropping were we?'

He wiggled his eyebrows at me accusingly but interrupted me as i went to speak.

' don't worry about it. I'm glad you like my music!'

'D- do you think you could play me something? Like a song? If you don't mind, that is..'

'I dunno Schlatt...'

'Please!'

It came out as more of a whine and i internally cursed myself for sounding so damn needy.

'Schlatt I-'

' I'll do anything! I mean uh...'

I instinctively clasped my hands over my mouth to stop myself from saying anything else stupid. I could feel my cheeks start to burn up as the British boys smirk grew.

' anything?'

'Ummm yeah, that's what I said so I guess so.'

'Even dance shirtless while I play?'

Ba-bum. I felt my heart beat quicken as the light powder of pink on my face turn into a whole ass blush fest. Is this man for real? How can  he leave me absolutely dumbfounded with one simple remark.

'What? I mean, yeah if that's what it takes than yes, yes I will.'

'Woah, really? I was just trying to get you off my case, but I gotta see this! Oh! One more thing, can you go get my guitar out of my room?'

'Y- yeah, I'll go do that.'

As I walked upstairs I was is utter disbelief of what just happened. How did I did I go from having total control over the conversation to bottoming big time in a matter of minutes?

I took the stairs two at a time but my mind was going a hundred miles an hour. When i got to Wil's room i had to remind myself of my mission. Find Wilbur's guitar. I opened the door slowly, even though i knew there was no one inside. I relished in the faint smell of the brunette that drifted around the space. I spotted the instrument on the other side of the room and made my way over to it. I picked the thing up and moved to sit on Wil's bed. I couldn't help but notice how light the guitar was. When i sat down i layed the contraption in my lap noticing it's smooth curves. I started to drag my finders against it slowly, encased in its uniformity. I felt my thoughts start to wander back to Wilbur and if he would lay me in his lap and softly drag his finger over my skin..... I caught myself before i spiraled too much and thought it better that i would actually go to him instead of breathing in his lingering scent.

I made my way downstairs, this time less rushed and clutching a little too tightly onto the instrument. I arrived in my dimly lit room and was welcomed by a slightly cocky Wil sitting in my office chair.

'Were you going through the shit in my desk'?'

'Mayhaps'

'Umm, i uhh brought your guitar,,,'

' Yet you're still wearing a shirt.'

I felt my cheeks flush but was sure he couldn't see it in the musky light. I moved over to him and handed him the guitar before moving one hand over my head to grip the back material of my shirt before puling it up and over my crown, now exposing my bare chest. Why is this such a big deal? You've literally slept with him shirtless before!

I opened my eyes to see a hungry eyed Wilbur. I watched his eyes painstakingly slowly move up and down me countless times, from my socked feet to my love handles and up to my quizzical eyes. Instead of uncomfortable, seeing him drink me in like this made me yearn to be able to do the same. How desperately i wanted in this moment to pull his own shirt off and leave countless little love bites where they really shouldn't be. I wanted to be able to run my hand through his soft yet bouncy hair and be able to drink in his sweet yet musky scent. In that moment i wanted nothing more, and nothing less, than Wilbur.

I was brought out of my trance when the british boy spoke a simple yet, erotically bewitching sentence, all the while keeping eye contact.

'Dance for me, my pretty princess.'

It had to command myself not to faint because i was sure i would. It was an absolute blood rushing, head spinning, knees weakening moment and it took all my strength to hold back. God, how does this man not know what he does to me?

I heard a few simple strums of his guitar, the tune was sweet and slow. and it was in that moment that it hit me, i can't dance. I was an absolute garbage dancer. The only form of 'dance' i could do even remotely well was a lap dance. I learned it through a drunken game of truth or dare as a seventeen year old.

'I- I can't dance..'

'Sure you can, everyone can. Plus it's too late to back out now.'

'But the only dance i know is...'

'You can waltz for all i care. Just hold up your end of the bargain.'

'Then, how about a lap dance?'

i covered my face with my hands after i said it. i noticed the soft strumming that had been in the background of our conversation had stopped completely. Shit you really fucked up now, huh?

After a few moments of silence a warmth wraped itself around both of my wrists. He moved my hands from my face revealing his face just a bit to close to mine. that damned shit eating grin played on his lips but his eyes showed some thing a lot kinder and sympathetic. I could feel his hot breath on my skin and it made my hairs stand on end.

'So be it'

He spoke so quietly, i could have sworn it didn't happen, but his demeanor told otherwise.

He slunk away letting go of my wrists, they fell to my sides and left me feeling cold despite my red tinted ears. He sat down once more and began to strum 'High and Dry' by Radiohead. I recognized the song, it was slow and sweet. I sung along to the tune, earning an intrigued look from the boy, i tried to ignore it. Instead, i walked around the room ending up behind Wil. I placed my hands on his shoulders never stopping my hum of the song. I swayed my hips from side to side, i knew he couldn't see but i figured i had to start somewhere.

One of my hands stayed on his shoulder pressing down slightly and the other moved to his hair. I twirled his soft curls in between my fingers but was a little taken aback when i felt him leaning into my touch. After a few moments of this i moved to his side sashaying my hips all the way. I let my fingers trace his jaw as i moved past him.

I was stood a few paces in front of him when i looped both my thumbs in the belt loops of my jeans and closed my eyes. I knew my pants were being tugged down slightly but i decided it was better not to think about. I started moving my hips back in forth while moving a circle, I tried to move in a way that made me look sexually appealing in any way but was convinced i looked absolutely ridiculous. Even with my eyes shut i could sense Wil eyes on me but i just had to attempt to ignore his gaze for now.

Once i deemed it that i had swayed my hips enough i opened my eyes. i was facing the wall.  I turned to face Wil who had an guilty yet mischievous loo on his face. He reminded me of a child who was caught with half a hand in the cookie jar. Another detail i noticed was the lightest dusting of pink on his cheeks, he must have been enjoying the view. This gave me the tad of confidence i needed to get an idea.

I made my way back to the british boy, trailing my fingers where i could find skin as u moved behind him. i wrapped my arm around him as best i could, not getting in the way of his guitar, the other mover his shirt out of the way. His entire shoulder was now exposed and i went straight to work nipping at his jawline.  I slowly made my way down to his collarbone leaving small red marks behind.

The strumming if the guitar stopped abruptly and the Brit let out a stifled but elongated moan. I grinned against his skin knowing u found his weak spot. I nipped at the spot a few more times before leaving my post, and positioning myself in front of him. I gently took the instrument he was holding onto from his arms and placed it on the ground. I then moved into the now empty spot on his lap, as I were a replacement . I wanted to get back to work on his slowly darkening hikeys but was stopped by two soft fingers taking hold of my chin. They directed my face upwards to look Wil right in the eyes. I barely got a second to take in the sight in front of me before our lips connected in absolute bliss. It was a soft kiss still asking for permission, I gladly accepted.

Schlatt is big boy bottom, take it as far as u want. Have fun with it ;)

Unedited version- you can suck my ass

—————
Hi, it's been a few days since my last upload, sorry. Hope u guys enjoy.
Thanks for reading
Luv u <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.9K 15
[ UPDATE 05/5/21 Yea.. sorry this isn't getting finished.. ] [ UPDATE 09/29/19 WERE BACK BABY! ] [ UPDATE 09/17/19 DISCONTINUED ] - '"Just bros.. ye...
56.2K 1.2K 41
[Cover by me] Because I don't have patience to write a story, I'm doing oneshots. always open for requests! this will NOT include: smut [romantic]...
13.1K 147 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...