Path to Destiny

By lovely-lights

A country divided by two. Lamia Sphinx The two countries have lived in peace till they both faced a dilemma... More

intro
Lamia [1]
Sphnix [1]
Lamia[2]
Sphnix [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [2]
Sphnix [3]
Lamia [3]
Sphnix [4]
Lamia [4]
Sphnix [5]
Lamia [5]
Sphnix [6]
Lamia [6]
Sphnix [7]
Lamia [7]
Sphnix[8]
Lamia [8]
Sphnix [9]
Lamia [9]
Sphnix [10]
Lamia [10]
Sphnix [11]
Lamia [11]
Sphnix [12]
Lamia [12]
Sphnix [13]
Lamia [13]
Sphnix [14]
Lamia [14]
Sphnix [15]
Sphnix [15.5]
Sphnix [16]
Lamia [16]
Sphnix [17]
Lamia [18]
Sphnix [18]
Author's Note
Sphnix [19]
Lamia [19]
Sphnix [20]
Lamia [20]
Sphnix[21]
Lamia [21]
Not an update but....
Sphnix [22]
Lamia[22]
Endymion
Authors Note

Lamia [15]

3.8K 201 27
By lovely-lights

Did not proofread. Sorry. Enjoy.

Queen Lalisa was packing. Her days at the Sphnix was coming to an end. And her heart was aching. She wanted to spend her last day with the king but the king was once again locked away. So instead, her last day at the Sphnix, she decided to hang out with the princesses and Jisoo.

A girls day.

Most of her stuff was packed and ready come, so when the morning comes she will be ready to leave. There was a knock on her door, when was open the door, she was surprise to see Princess Jennie's guard Suga at her door.

He bows at the Queen, "Jin asked me to get you since he was helping Jisoo something. Jisoo said she will be there once she is done with business." He explains.

Lisa smile and walk out her door. They headed to the back of the castle, where the pool was. Yes they decided to go swimming. It's usually cold on the Lamia side, so swimming is a rare activity.

Queen Lalisa white Lacey robe hug her body. She notices Suga stayed next to her with a passive face. A thought came to Lisa, and she wanted to test it out.

"Suga, I met a nice man here. His name is Sehun..." she pauses, "You remember him right?"

She looks over at Suga and he nods his head. Lisa smiles widely.

"He seems like a good guy doesn't he?" Suga nods his head at her question. "Unfortunately I don't think I was a match for him. But I know someone." Suga raises a brow at her. "Princess Jennie."

Suga froze his steps at the name. Lisa turns to Suga with a questioning look. His eyes darts to her with hesitation but back to the ground then back to her. He shook his head with a sadden look.

"If you think so."

Lisa had a sour smile on her. "You hesitated. Do you not think he a good fit for her?"

Suga lips went into a straight line, "I think Princess Jennie needs a man that is patient, who sees her strong personality like a defensive mechanism, and helps her brings that down. She needs someone who can see past the smart ass comments, the eyes rolls, the stand off stance. She needs someone who can see nothing but the best in her. Sehun sees the best in anybody who can give him the best. As a princess, he would but as a person. No."

Lisa eyes softens. She took a step towards him and place a hand on his shoulders. His eyes widens and she continues to smiles.

"I'm sorry this is your love story. I really wish I could help. Your love for her is  very strong."

Suga smiles a little more. "Its better than to be away. I had my doubt for how long I could do this but Jungkook reminded me the other day... the thought of possible chance of not being her guard and not seeing her again, almost broke me. I'll do what I have to do to stay by her side. It's better than nothing. It's enough."

She tilts her head. "What will happen when she gets marry?"

Suga smiles stays glue to his face, even though it hurts. "Then I'll leave."

"It shouldn't be like this. If you love someone, you should be with them. No question about it." Lisa argues.

It Suga turn to look at her with a confuse look. "Well it seems like you and the king are having the same issue."

Lisa eyes widen. "What...?" Her cheeks warms up and she looks away in shock. "We Umm... don't love each other..." she tells him.

Suga smirks, "I think you do. I think you hold off your feeling because you have a duty to do. You do what the system says you should do even if it hurts you. But these two weeks were enough, and when it is time for you to go, you will put on a brave face and go." Lisa was speechless at Suga. "I know what it looks like to love with boundaries, I have been doing it for awhile." He smirks at the Queen.

Lisa gave him a small smile. "I guess I'm still new to all this."

Suga nods his head. And the two left their conversation and walk to where the two princesses were waiting.  Rose and Jennie were sunbathing with a drink in their hand when Lisa arrived.

Jennie was a laughing with a her pearl white teeth showing, her high cheeks bones made her eyes squint. Lisa turns to see Suga smirking at the view. Her heart clench at the heartbreaking view.

"Lisa!" Rose calls her name.

Jennie stops laughing when she notices Suga next to Lisa.

"I'll be standing over there." He tells Lisa but his eyes stayed on Jennie. He left and stood next to Hoseok

Rose stood up and skips toward Lisa and hers a drink. Lisa arch a brow at Rose.

"What? It's your last day here. Enjoy yourself before you have to go back and be a hardass."

Lisa laughs at her cousin. But still took a sip of her drink. After an hour Jisoo finally arrived with Jackson and Jin. They stood at the entrance of the room with Suga and Hoseok.

"What have you been doing?" Lisa ask Jisoo.

Jisoo eyes held secrets and Lisa can see them. Jisoo shook her head. "Let's talk about it when we are back at home."

Lisa smiles deflated, "Are you sure?"

Jisoo nods her head. "I am sure. Just enjoy this."

Lisa did her best to ignore the unsettling feeling. Through the day, the girls drank and ate little appetizer. To say that the girls were drunk was an understatement.

"I think it's best to end the day." Suga states out.

All the guards stood at the entrance of the pool, waiting for the ladies to get up.

Jennie pouts, "Why should we?"

Jackson looks over at Jisoo, "Jisoo you need to advise them to get up."

"But it's fun." Jisoo pouts.

Lisa couldn't help but smirk at the girls. She could feel herself being loose with warm cheeks. She haven't had this much in awhile. It's was nice to act like a young lady in her 20's and not a queen.

"Please for another 15 minutes." Jennie begs with wide eyes to Suga.

Suga shakes his head. "I'm sorry princess, but I'm sure at this point, you are not able to walk straight."

"You are no fun. Come on 10 more minutes." She compromise.

"No, it is late and you ladies are drunk. The guards are too nice to say it, but I will." A authoritative voice booms out.

Everyone including the queen froze at the voice. King Jungkook walks closer to the girls that were in the pool. Behind him was Jimin, V and BamBam.

King Jungkook eyes were on the queen emotionless.

"Well I guess it's time to get up." Jennie mumbles.

Suga got her towel and was ready to wrap Jennie up. She gave him a appreciative smile.

Jackson held his hand out so Jisoo could grab it as she walk out. Just like Suga, V was there to help Jisoo.

Princes Rose laughs at she swim to the edge as Jimin waited for her with endearing smile. Rose laugh was contagious, which made Jimin laugh as well.

Lisa was the last to get out of the pool. Jungkook eyes stayed on her as she stumble out of the pool. He was ready to help her if she stumbled. BamBam help her with her towel, as King Jungkook watch her dry herself.

Princess Rose smirks at the two. She had a devious idea, and she doesn't know if it will fall through but she will try.

"Lisa you haven't ate have you?" Rose ask out.

Lisa turns to Rose as if Rose was being strange.  "Umm no.. but I don't —"

"King Jungkook do you mind eating with Lisa?" Rose interrupts Lisa.

"No I don't mind at at." He replies back.

"Good. Jin, you stay with me." Rose demands Jin.

Jin furrow his brow, "But Queen Lalisa..."

"Is fine. He is a good man. He will be kind and good to her." Rose finishes Jin's sentence but it was directed to Lisa.

Jungkook reaches his hand out and so Lisa can place his hand with in hers. When she did, he held it tight and guided her away from everyone. When the two was out of view of everyone with BamBam following, King Jungkook stops.

"You are drunk. Would you be more comfortable eating  in a room?"  King Jungkook question startled her.

Even with the alcohol in her system, she was still aware of what he was asking. As if he could read her thoughts his hands went to her cheeks. Their eyes connected.

"I'm not asking for that. I promise. I am asking for more time to be alone with you. There is no pressure, you can say no." He tells her.

Blame it on the alcohol, for all she cared. But she did wanted to spend some time with him. She knew her judgement may not be clear but she didn't care. She nods her head, in agreeing to his offer.

"BamBam, have someone fix up a plate for Queen Lalisa. You bring it to my room.  No one else." He tells BamBam without looking away from her.

The two walk toward the step and into the kings room. Everyone else was watching the them from afar. And the ladies head cleared up because of anticipation of what the king and Queen big step.

Jimin smirks at the devious princess. "You are not one to give up, are you?"

Rose shook her head. "No. I don't know why our ancestors split us but I think what they did was wrong. You are not harming us and we are no threat to you. We should be as one. And they..." she points to Lisa and Jungkook. "Are our answer."

You can see hearts in Jimin's eyes. He saw fire in the princess and Rose loves the fact that a man wasn't intimidated by it.

"And if I ask you to join me in my room tonight, would you accept?" Jimin bold question took Rose off guard.

Rose bit her bottoms lips nervously. She finally smiles as she stares into his eyes. "Unfortunately I am going to have to decline." Jimin slightly frowns, "You are no doubt a man Park Jimin, and with that being said, I am afraid if I accept your offer, I would not be able to control myself."

Rose walks away with Hoseok behind her. Jisoo was still standing at her spot with a smile on her face as she stared at V.

"What?" V laughs out.

"You are too cute." Jisoo blabs out.

V boxy smiles came out with a loud laugh. "And you are drunk."

Jisoo pouts, "But you are still cute."

V nods his head and ready to replies but Jisoo surprise him with a kiss on the lips. She giggles as she walk away with Jackson behind her. Jackson smirks at V with a encouraging eyes.

Back in King Jungkook's room with Queen Lalisa, Lisa wanted to shower since she smell like chlorine. As if faith wanted them to spend every second with each other BamBam came in with food and clothes for her.

"Princess Rose brought them to me when she saw me coming." BamBam explains.

Lisa rolls her eyes. "That sneaky girl." She mumbles.

Jungkook laughs as he handed her clothes. Lisa went into the restroom and shower. She used his body wash and her nose was filled with a strong cologne like smell.

When she was out and dress, Lisa internally curse out her cousin for picking out the shortest pajama shorts and silky top.

Lisa hair was still slightly wet when his eyes landed on her. She felt shy under her gaze, but he shook his head with a smile.

"Don't be shy. You are gorgeous." He tells her.

She walks to the table and ate what was offer to her. As she silently eats, he watches her every move.

"Are you not going to eat?" She ask. He shook his head. "You are going to watch me?" He nods his head. "Are you expecting to have sex?"

His eyes widen at Lisa bluntness. "No.. I told you no pressure."

"I know that but your eyes are hooded and filled with lust." She explains.

He smirks at the Queen. "I am sorry. You are a women with a beautiful face. Your skin looks soft and smooth. Your legs are very long, as if it has no end...." his words trails off as he bit his bottoms lips. His eyes darts to hers. "You are too beautiful for me take my eyes off."

"And you are okay if we do not do anything, correct?"

He nods his head. "I'll be good tonight, unless you say otherwise."

She turns her flush cheeks away from the king. She took her final bit and yawns.

"Ready for bed?" He ask.

She nods her head. He help her up, "and you are still okay staying here tonight?" He questions her.

She smiles as she leans into him and kisses him. His arms went around her. They walk backward toward his bed without breaking their kiss. When the back of her knees came in contact with his bed, they fell down in his silky bed.

The two slightly laugh as they tried to get on the bed properly. When they finally were under his sheets, she touch his jaw as she looks deep in his eyes.

He was strong, smart, and heart full of gold. And with her, he was gentle, respective, and heart full of gold as well. This was a man that would have introduced to her parents. This was a man that she would love to marry.

She lifts her head and kisses him again. They did this for awhile and when their lips needed rest, they took turn to kiss and bit other spots of their body.

It was getting late and Lisa knew she needed to stop. After some very strong convincing, they finally stop. His arms wraps around her as he fell into a slumber.

Lisa eyes were getting heavy and ready to shut till she notices something. There were nearly stack journal on his shelf. They look normal and not very eye catching to any other person.

But for her a name caught her attention.

Shin-Hye Kim-Manoban

Author's Note

Sorry it's been a long time but I was trying to figure out where I want to go next. I hope you enjoy this chapter.  And with curfew, my work shift have been crazy and hectic. It's starting to get back to normal.

I hope everyone continues to be safe and kind.

I know we are still waiting for Blackpink comeback. And it's getting to the middle of June. I hope a something comes out soon. YG dancer did post up something... I'm not sure if they were allowed to but it means something is coming soon.. I hope.

Jungkook song is sweet, have you heard it? What am I asking, of course most of you have. Lol

Anywho, be safe and I am hoping to right a few more chapters soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...
37.7K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
2.8K 135 16
Kim Taehyung and Kim Jennie were so inlove with eachother but because of some reason they got separated but never able to get over from eachother but...
62.1K 1.4K 26
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž When two men fight for the love of a woman 🌹