The Retelling of Love

By pepper16__

Hey guys!! I'm presenting a ShahPoo fanfiction. Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma just for the Mahabharat(2013)... More

Part 1 Shooting Begins
Part 2 Late night supper
Part 3 Sharing
Part 4 Embarrassed
Author's Note
Part 5 Oh my lady!
Part 6 Together
Part 7 Blooming
Author's Note
Part 8 Just for You
Part 9 Me and You!
Part 10 The Rift
Part 11 Longings
Part 12 Apologies
Part 13 Dramatic Love!
Part 14 Hear me Loud!!
Part 15 My Beautiful
Author's Note
Part 16 Yours, To you, from You!
Part 17 Holiday!
Part 18 Void
Part 19 Silence!
Part 20 Rehearsals
Part 21 The Night!
Part 22 Celebrations!
Author's Note
Part 23 Love breaks internet!
Part 24 Happy Birthday!
Part 25 Wrap Up!!
Part 26 Invitation
Part 27 Arrow of Love!
Part 28 Meet and Greet!
Part 30 Musings
Author's Note
Part 31 Leaving?
Part 32 Darling!
Good News!!??
Part 33 When clock stricked 12!
Part 34 Staying!!
Part 35 Differences
Part 36 New Chapter
Part 37 Thailand Calls!!
Part 38 Driven?
Part 39 Distracted
Part 40 Jaan e Shaheer!
Author's Note

Part 29 Perfection

1.4K 91 73
By pepper16__

Shaheer's POV

Oh my goodness! What had she done to me!? I'm so pink! Just because of her mere touch, oh god!! My alluring beauty.

"Kisi shayar ki ghazal,
Ya khuda ka tasavvur ho?
Mere ishq ki dhoop me sard hawa ka lutf,
Ya barish ke bad ki mitti ki khushboo ho?"
I recited to myself while watching the same me in mirror, all red and wholly in love with her. She makes everything so better and fresh around me whenever she touches me. Embodiment of perfection!! My perfect.

I was lost in the moment when suddenly Saurav, Vin, Lavanya and Rohit entered my room. I had my back to them and Saurav patted me. "Bhrata bheeeemmm!" I shrieked so loud as I came out of my trance.

"Haha haha! Kiske khayalo me gum ho Shaheer babu?" Saurav replied.

"Ha ab to Dupu bhi aagyi hai!" Vin winked.

"Dupu?" I asked as I was still lost in her touch.

"Bhool gye aap. Very bad! Draupadi se door kya huye, kuch mahine, ke aap uska Nick name bhool gye?" Vin taunted.

"Hawwww!!" And the rest three exclaimed in unison.

"Oh sorry! Use mat bata dena. Vese hi naraz hai!" I pleaded.

"Kyu ab kya kia tumne?" Rohit finally spoke.

"Bas yuhi. Meri hi galti hai shayad. Ya halaat!?" I suddenly murmured to myself.

"Halaat! Ye halaat! Haaye! Ishq ke parwano ki jaan ye halaat hi to lete hain!" Rohit said in a typical shayar style. And we all cracked up with me blushing a bit.

"Aye haye meri jaan Sharma gayi!" Saurav looked at me.

"Aap log bhi na!" I rebuffed and then Vin suggested "chalo, aaj Aarav bhaiya ke room me dhava bolte hain!"

"Good idea!" I said.

And we all Pandavas went to his room!
"Pranipat pitamah!" He turned to us and laughed a lot.

"Maine or hum sab ne tumhe kitna miss kia..tumhe pata nahi hai!" He replied.

"Hum sab?" Vin asked.

"Or kya Aarav bhaiya ke room me hume bhi entry allowed hai bhyii" Anup spoke as he was sitted on the bed. We didn't notice him and Shafaq.

"Oh yeahh!! Guys!!" Shafaq added.

"Muje to Mahabharat ke din yaad aagye. Ek bar fir hum sab same building me hai!" Saurav showed his happiness.

"Sach me. It's amazing!" Rohit smiled.
We all spent some quality time but I missed my Panchali. I have to woo her somehow. What should I do???? Suddenly something popped in my mind! She would hug me straight if I did this! "Yes!!! It gonna surely work!" I said aloud in front of everyone in the room and they all looked at me as If I'm mad. Well I surely am!

__________

Pooja's POV

"Mahacinta ek musical drama hai mumma! It features some famous scenes from my show and Ramayana as well. And hum log, as cast collaborate kar rhe hai, Indonesia media ke sath just for our fans here!" I explained my mumma about Mahacinta on phone. She was curious to know what it was about!

It's 12 December 2014 and I didn't realise that 2 days passed in a fraction of second here. We all have practiced our performances and today we would be live from Mahacinta set for the first time. And as a performer I'm looking forward to it.

"Look at Rohit and Shafaq!" Vin exclaimed as we watched a bit of their performance on "fevicol" song.

"Yeah! Humne to inhe maata putra ke roop me hi dekha hai. Though they are doing it brilliantly." Shaheer said.
Before that Ramayan's cast had performed their performance and re enacted their famous scenes. And moreover Gagan (Rama), Neha (Sita) and Neil (lakshman) were so warm and polite. Neha sang bollywood song along with Aarav. And she was amazing. After the bang on performance of Shafaq and Rohit, Ayu Ting, an Indonesian singer, sang "tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam" with an other male artist.
And to be honest it was a very good performance. Even Shaheer loved it.

Me and Shaheer were backstage as Gagan and Neha were perfoming as a couple on songs like "mere dil me aaj kya hai!" And "na jaane mere dil ko kya hogya!" We too have to interact with the audience as really, people love us and ship us together.

Backstage we were asked to sit on a decorated, a slightly movable swing. The plan was to make an entry on it. Shaheer was holding me all the time as I was dressed in a greenish blue long gown. My hairs tied in a beautiful bun. He was so gentle all the time.
Then the plan of the swing got cancelled immediately and we were called.
Me and Shaheer walked down the stairs, hand in hand, stealing glances from time to time, smiling at each other, all gently and slowly. He was so slow and smooth with me as we walked to the stage together with Arjun Draupadi music in the backdrop. And obviously the crowd was hooting so loud, I have heard them like that never before. They were genuinely Shipping us. "I can see that!" I said to Shaheer under my teeth and he smiled as he understood what i was talking about.
We were standing at the stage when Shaheer gave me mic to address them all "anything to the audience!?"
I took the mic smilingly, though I was acting as I was still angry with him.
"Thank you Shaheer! I just want to say AKUCHINTA Indonesia!! Thank you so much for all, all the love you have been giving us it's it's really really heart warming..so all of you siting there, all of you sitting there, and all of you sitting there!" I repeated as I pointed happily towards the sitted audience.
" Thank you thank you so much and now I'm giving mic to your very own Shaheer!" I continued and gave back the mic.

"Okay! I.." he stumbled a bit but what he spoke next took away my senses.
"I want to sing something for you, you know I can't sing, I know but it's just an expression okay?! I will try my best!"
He said to me in front of everyone and all I could do was to gape in awe and smile at him. His eyes met my eyes and he cleared throat and finally sang :

"Kau begitu sempurna, dimata ku kau begitu indah ~ ( Literal meaning : You're so perfect, in my eyes you're so beautiful! Sempurna, a song by Andra and the Back bone ) He was singing so shyly and beautiful. It was his best till now!

" Oh that's alright! Thank you! Haha! Yeah yes you are perfect! Oh in my eyes you are perfect!" He spoke to me, not meeting my gaze, while fumbling a bit in between. And all I could do was exclaim with my eyes and hands. I couldn't express how happy I was, in front of the audience.
"Thank you so much guys. Love you!!" He ended and there was a loud applause for us again with hooting as we exited hand in hand, smilingly, together.

As we reached the backstage, I instantly pulled him into a tight hug, I didn't give a damn to those who were watching us like that. At that moment only he mattered to me. He surely had won me over. "I love you so much. You are no less than perfect!" I whispered in his ear while kissing him near his temple.
"Oh god! I - missed - you - Pooja!" I heard him saying , not in sync, as he kissed me feverishly.

"Me too!" I just cried while smiling. Topsy turvy!! Yeah the correct words to define love.

"Ahem ahem!" Anup cleared his throat and we parted a bit. He looked at him smilingly. He threw something towards Shaheer and he catched it perfectly. "Mere room ki keys!" Anup told him and winked. At first I didn't understand but then I realised the gravity of his words. I Literally facepalmed myself when he again spoke "arre, I mean go get freshen up!" He smiled and Shaheer laughed at his antique.

"Bhai closer hai ab!" Shaheer said to him and then continued "baad me lunga." I stared at him hard and they both laughed together. Oh my goodness! So embarasing yet so endearing. We three always get along.

Lately we all, the entire cast of Ramayana and Mahabharat along with Indonesian anchors closed the show with dancing on various songs like shava shava, ek pal ka jeena, chori chori chupke chupke, bole chudiya, dhoom title track. It was so much fun to dance like that, without any care.

The live cameras finally stopped recording and we were no more live, but on the stage. Anchors started clicking pictures with us. At one moment, Neha called me and I moved to her when Shaheer was being clicked. The very next moment he came running in my direction. Whole time he was there with me, with his hand at my back. Shortly after he again slowed down and helped me exiting the stage, along with Vin. His hand always at my waist, and I liked it there.

___________

Shaheer's POV

Vin and me escorted my lady to her room and she bid me goodbye on the gate, unwillingly.
Then she did shut the door. Suddenly Vin spoke "arre aap ander jao, bat karo yaar. Mujhse kya Sharma rahe ho. I was just here to help her with her dress."

"Nahi bhai! It's okkk!"

"Jao! Jaldi jao!" He pushed me towards her room and winked me as he left.
I knocked on her door and she opened it all yawning, her hairs all opened, no bun.
"Oh I'm sorry! Tum so jao. Mai jaata hu!" I apologised.

"Nahi! C'mon!" She made me enter and as soon as I entered she again hugged me tightly and whispered near my ear "mai bahut darti hu Shaheer! I'm sorry for being rude, this long!"

"Kis chiz se darti ho?"

"To be without you! You know humara kaam humare bich aa na jaye..."

"Sshhh! Just trust me as I promise to do! Sab kuch humesha sahi ho jaega." I stopped her in between and locked our last little fingers together to initiate a pinky promise. I have heard that they never get broken. She smiled seeing me doing that.

"I do! But.."

"No ifs no buts! Just us and our profound trust!" I rested my forehead against hers.

"And you sang so well today. You made me speechless. Your 'just an expression' was not just an expression. It was something very precious to me, beyond words!"

"I am glad you liked it, soon to be Mrs Perfect Sheikh!"

"Pooja it is!" She corrected me.

"But you are my perfect!" I held her close to me and began kissing her. I was so lost in her that I undid her zipper a bit but she stopped me. "Oh..ah! Shaheer please!" She felt bad I guess.

"I AM SORRY!! SO SORRY! POOJA! I REALLY APOLOGIZE IF I MADE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!" I apologised immediately.

"Nahi! It's not about you! Infact you are the only one, jiske sath mai sabse jaada comfortable hu. You treat me like a princess." She kissed me on cheek.

"Still I'm sorry!" I said.

"Don't be! But next time pakka!" She laughed and winked. I was surprised by her grace and happy go lucky behaviour. She truly is amazing! My definition of Perfection.

___________

A/N : woah!! 2000 words! That was really long for a beginner like me. But it's all worth it when I jump from 15k to 16.5k reads with a single chapter. And please try to trust me with the writing. I acknowledge your feelings and it's a story! I promise to not let you down. This chapter is dedicated to all my perfect readers.💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 3.2K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
31.6K 2.6K 20
"No matter whether loved or arranged, a marriage is simply unpredictable, yet excitingly blissful if you're blessed with the right partner!" It wasn'...
60.4K 2.7K 27
𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 × 𝕴𝖘𝖍𝖖𝖎 • • • 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮, a very big businessman and at the same...
16.6K 634 11
Sacrifice is said to be the purest form of love, if you love someone that you need to let him go. But What if someone "Sacrifices to Love"? Can this...