Get Demoted Into Cannon Fodder

By B1ackDiA

In other novels, the plot got messed up because of other people while Shi Shen, the male protagonist messed h... More

Prologue
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Arc 1.7
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
Arc 1.11
Arc 1.12
Arc 1.13
Arc 1.14
Arc 1.15
Arc 1.16
Arc 1.17
Arc 1.18
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
Arc 2.5
Arc 2.6
Arc 2.7
Arc 2.8
Arc 2.9
Arc 2.10
Arc 2
Arc 2.11
Arc 2.12
Arc 2.13
Arc 2.14
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 3.11
Arc 3.12
Arc 3.13
Arc 3.14
Arc 3.15
Arc 3.16
Arc 3.17
Arc 4.1
Arc 4.2
Arc 4.3
Arc 4.4
Arc 4.5
Arc 4.6
Arc 4.7
Arc 4.8
Arc 4.9
Arc 4.10
Arc 4.11
Arc 4.12
Arc 4.13
Arc 4.14
Arc 4.15
Arc 4.17
Arc 4.18
Arc 4.19
Arc 4.20
Arc 4.21
Hidden Scenes
Arc 5.1
Arc 5.2
Arc 5.3

Arc 4.16

11.6K 762 354
By B1ackDiA

Gao Chen maximized all of his years of experience in self-control to force himself to calm down.

Nevertheless, his voice was still a bit hoarse upon speaking,’’ Why are you here?’’

With a face full of nonchalance, Shi Shen said,’’ It seems that you are busy as New Year's Day is fast approaching so I thought about cooking for you and left them in the fridge but since you are here now, let’s have dinner together.’’

Moved, Gao Chen felt a bit ashamed of himself for his previous childish behavior.

Although it was not entirely a lie that he was busy, avoiding him was a fact. Not to mention, he also knew that Ye Xie, himself was busy promoting his new movie, therefore, he participated in several talk shows in recent days so there was no need to mention how tired he was.

Even if this was to be the case, he was still concerned about him…

Gao Chen softly hummed in agreement and went to take a shower then changed into casual clothes. His legs automatically took him to the entrance of the kitchen and went to stand beside the young man.

‘’Do you need any help?’’

Hearing this, Shi Shen thoughtfully looked at the older man.

To be honest, not even once has he ever seen this man cooked.

Therefore, without affirming his cooking skill beforehand, Shi Shen divided some tasks for him but…

Shortly after, Shi Shen finally knew why the other party never cooked.

With a frosty face, Shi Shen emotionlessly ordered,’’ Get out and set the table.’’

Gao Chen embarrassingly put down the knife and then went to take out the tableware as told.

He thought it was simply cutting and chopping, what’s there to be worried about, as it turned out this kind of thing was not meant for him to do.

With the kitchen wrecker gone, Shi Shen’s efficiency increased, and not long after, a hearty meal laid down on the table.

The two did not speak but the atmosphere was not awkward and it was surprisingly harmonious. Both of them quietly finished their meal then Shi Shen proposed to drink beer.

Gao Chen hesitated,’’ You just turned 20 years old not long ago, it’s best not to indulge in this kind of stuff.’’

To his response, Shi Shen simply sat down on the sofa with a can of beer already opened in his right hand while opening the tv with a remote control in his left hand.

‘’That's the more reason that I need to get used to it. In my line of work, it is unavoidable that I need to drink a lot.’’

Well, it was indeed true but you had me, Gao Chen internally thought.

Since Shi Shen had Gao Chen back him up then it was unlikely for him to experience that kind of scenario of being forced to curry favor with others in those social parties.

Gao Chen even decided to add another condition for him when filming in the future.

Intimate interactions are not allowed, use a stand-in for those scenes.

Although he felt that it was a bit unreasonable, he really couldn’t stand him doing those things with others even if it meant acting.

Little did he know, Shi Shen had already discussed this matter with Yu Yan. Indeed, his habit of touching others improved drastically but he still preferred not to engage in those things with others.

‘’You…Do you like acting?’’

The matter of how Ye Xie got into the Entertainment Industry was not something new so Gao Chen of course knew of this. At first, he only wanted to cultivate him into a Big Star whether he liked acting or not, it was not his problem.

However, thinking again, perhaps ever since they met face to face he never once regarded him as merely an artist but as an individual.

Shi Shen did not hide his plan,’’ After the contract is expired I will retire.’’

Gao Chen was faintly surprised hearing his blunt answer. With his speed of attracting traffic, if things went smoothly, by that time there was no doubt that he would become an A-list celebrity and the title of Film Emperor would also likely fall on his head.

In other words, he would be at the peak of his career.

‘’What are you planning to do next?’’

Shi Shen was not surprised that Gao Chen did not even mention or persuade him to stay with his current profession. He truthfully spoke a few more words before downing the rest of the beer in one go,’’ I will start a film and television company next year.’’

This year, it was important to focus on Ye Xie’s acting career and the initial capital was not good either so Shi Shen pushed this plan to the next year.

Gao Chen didn’t even know why he did not even doubt him when he heard a young man who only had a High School degree suddenly announce that he was going to run his own company in such a casual manner.

Perhaps, this person always exuded confidence and calmness that people his age did not have which was why Gao Chen often mistook that he was the same age as him.

When in fact they were 7 years apart.

At the thought of this, Gao Chen became conscious of their age.

20 years old…He was too young and if he were to wait for a few years, he, Gao Chen would turn 30 years old while the other was still in his early twenties...

While Gao Chen started imagining things in his head due to his 'old' age, he suddenly felt his right shoulder sink, and Gao Chen’s mind immediately turned blank.

He stiffly turned his head and instantly met with a head full of black hair. The soft fragrance of shampoo attacked his nose causing Gao Chen’s heart to issue a loud thud, he was too nervous that he unconsciously held his breath.

His throat knot lightly rolled, and he hoarsely said,’’ Ye Xie?’’

However, there was no answer to his question, all he heard was his light breathing indicating that he was already asleep.

Gao Chen tightly pursed his lips together before trying one more time but this time, he started to shake him up,’’ Hey?’’

Fortunately, this time, the other person finally woke up.

Gao Chen watched as the young man slightly shifted his head to look at him with a slight frown, obviously, he was annoyed from being woken up by him.

Gao Chen secretly heaved a sigh in relief. He knew that he had strong self-discipline but he would not guarantee that he wouldn’t do anything if he were to be this defenseless!

He couldn’t make a move now or else the love that hasn’t started yet would end right away!

‘’Get up and sleep in the bedroo—‘’

Before he could finish his sentence his mouth suddenly got blocked causing his eyes to instantly went wide in shock.

A pair of soft and moist lips gently touched his lips, and soon his lower lips got sucked and nibbled on jolting Gao Chen awake.

Ye Xie is kissing him!

At this realization, Gao Chen’s heart jumped fiercely as his breath was caught in his throat and when he felt the other party’s soft and wet tongue teasingly lick his lips and tried to pry his mouth open, Gao Chen’s reasoning finally snapped.

He immediately opened his mouth to welcome his slippery tongue with his own as his right hand went to press the back of the young man’s head to receive his deep kiss.

Their tongues danced together, entangled, and sucked one another like they did not want to lose to each other. The smacking, slurping sounds loudly resounded throughout the living room, ambiguity permeated the air.

Gao Chen greedily tasted the lingering taste of the beer which should be bitter but he found that it was so sweet at this moment causing him to be intoxicated. He pressed the back of his head even stronger as he changed the angle and finally took control of the kissing. His hot tongue plunged deep into his mouth and explored every corner.

At one point, Gao Chen slowly pushed the young man to lie down on his back on the sofa, and his free hand impatiently tuck the hem of his shirt from his pants then his hand began to roam inside.

As his large hand came into contact with that smooth skin, he felt that the man underneath him trembled to cause Gao Chen to couldn’t help but rubbed his skin more wantonly and greedily.

At the same time, Gao Chen reluctantly parted from that soft lips to lick down the saliva at the corner of his red lips, he then continued to pamper his kiss onto his slender white neck. Gao Chen still had some sense left and was careful not to leave any kiss marks on his skin but after feeling his whole body for a while and didn’t see any reactions from the man under him, he suspiciously lifted his face to look at him.

Only to see that he was once again fallen into a deep sleep.

Gao Chen abruptly paused, even his hand that was feeling his exquisite abdominal muscles also stopped.

He warily called out,’’ Ye Xie?’’

However, no matter how many he called out or tried to wake him up it was of no use…

At that moment, Gao Chen felt like he got thrown to drown in the Pacific Ocean…

After struggling for a long while, he gritted his teeth then pulled his paw out from his shirt and smothered it out to cover his exposed skin. Resentfully glaring at this sleeping beauty, he carefully lifted him in bridal style and strode into his bedroom.

After covering him with a blanket, Gao Chen with a black face hurriedly went into the bathroom to resolve his physiological reaction.

Not long after, the sound of water running down was heard coupled with occasional moaning and ragged breaths.

Shi Shen who was supposed to be asleep had a slight smile on his face at this time.

Morning arrived. Shi Shen woke up due to his biological clock. Seeing that no one was sleeping beside him, he simply arched an eyebrow.

He really did not know how to take advantage of these rarely given opportunities.

After done preparing himself, Shi Shen exited the bedroom and instantly met with Gao Chen with dark circles under his eyes sitting on the sofa, to be precise that sofa that they used yesterday.

With a puzzled face, he asked,’’ Did you not sleep last night?’’

Hearing his voice, Gao Chen’s heart jumped and his face started to heat up as he recalled yesterday’s event.

Quickly smothered his expression, he turned around to look at the young man,’’ Yesterday—’’

‘’What happened yesterday?’’

Hearing this, Gao Chen abruptly paused, his eyes were full of disbelief. He suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart,’’ You don’t remember?’’

At his question, Shi Shen slightly knitted his brows together then said,’’ Well, I only remember that after finishing the whole can, I passed out.’’

Gao Chen,’’…’’

Gao Chen wanted to deny his words but upon seeing his genuinely puzzled face, he immediately swallowed his words.

Meanwhile, Shi Shen who saw that the older man seemed to hesitate to say something, began to ask,’’ Did I have a bad drinking habit?’’

Before Gao Chen could even say anything, Shi Shen continued,’’ Look like I shouldn’t drink too much in the future. Good thing, we are friends and straight men so nothing bad happened. Oh here, I came to give the premiere ticket to you, if you have free time, do come.’’

After shoving the ticket into Gao Chen’s hand, Shi Shen lightly patted his shoulder then went to put on his shoes and exited his apartment leaving Gao Chen blankly staring into space.

****

The author has something to say:

Author, "Son, I finally fulfill your lifelong wish! Are you happy?"

ML, "...Since it is already like this why can't you make it happen all the way? Do you know how long have I been abstinent?!"

Author, "...I give an inch and you will take a mile. I tell you I struggle a lot before letting Baby Shen got pushed down by you in this arc ah. Initially, you will get a kiss in another few more arcs!"

ML, "..." Should I really be grateful?

Author,"Tell you, many people protest for you to be zero but I, this Old Mother hold the fort and is steadfast firmly occupying the Seme position for you! You ungrateful brat! QAQ"

ML, "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 20.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
133K 5.3K 164
Chu Mu Yun relied on his story of 《Demon Realm》 to become a one-hit-wonder in JJWXC, but he never expected that he, after writing out seven mental ca...
477K 26.5K 27
A salaryman, Liu Xun age 25 years old from the 21st century suddenly found himself in an unknown place once he woke up. He then realized that he actu...
1.4M 91.2K 183
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...