crush/boyfriend imagines

By britishartmuffins

Imagines with you and your crush as the stars. Just as a heads up, it's hard for me to find motivation to wri... More

Wish You Were Mine (pt. 1)
Wish You Were Mine (pt. 2)
Sudden Changes
Heat Exhaustion and Starvation
Oblivious
The Cop's Son
Sick Days
I Couldn't Forget You
After Hours
Hilltop
Frenemies
Juniors
Update
A New Year
I've Returned!!
Shy Boy
Thunder to My Lightning
No Strings Attached (pt. 1)
No Strings Attached (pt. 2)
No Strings Attached (pt. 3)
No Strings Attached (pt. 4)
Backseat Naps
"I'll drive you home"
Collab
It's a Love/Hate Relationship
Hold Me
happy birthday to me
get to know me :)
Staged
tysm!!!
Broke the System pt.1
Broke the System pt.2
Broke the System pt.3
new book
Bleach
Bad Boy
✨rAiL mE✨
They Say...
i'm so in love with him that it hurts.
Senior Keg
Lifeline
get to know me pt. 2 :)
Androphobia
After he ✨rAiLeD mE✨...
At First, It Was Just Nice That He Cared
Pizza at 2am
You were the Love of My Life
Loving Him while He Loves Her
𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

My Boyfriend's a Photographer

6K 60 13
By britishartmuffins

y/n p.o.v.

It was the beginning of summer and the grass what greener after a light rain.

I called up my boyfriend asking him if we could do a summer photo shoot. Of course, his photographer-self got excited and said yes.

He came to my house to help me pick out an outfit.

I let him rummage through my all-too-big closet until he found something he liked.

He choose a really cute summer dress that I hadn't worn yet.

"This one," he smiled holding it up on its hanger. "I like this one,"

I smiled taking it from him. "I haven't worn this one yet, I've been waiting for the right occasion." I said.

"Well this is the perfect occasion," he said smiling down at me.

"Yes it is," I said smiling up at him then tilting my head up to kiss his sweet lips.

"Now go change," he said after giving me another kiss.

"Ok," I said kissing him once more. "Be right back," I said heading toward my bathroom.

-

"You ready?" I asked excitedly as I prepared to open my bathroom door

"Ready!" He said with an obvious smile even though I couldn't see.

"Close your eyes!" I said.

"They're closed!" He said back.

I opened the door to see his hands over his eyes like a little kid.

"Ok, open them," I giggled.

His jaw practically dropped. "Oh my- wow. Y/n, you look absolutely gorgeous!" He said as he stood there stunned. His eyes trailed up and down my body and I blushed.

He walked over to me and snaked his arms around my waist pulling me close to him and kissing my forehead. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and we stayed like that for a minute or two.

"Ok," he said kissing my forehead again. "Let's go,"

"Yes, let's go!" I agreed excitedly.

-

We arrived at a big open meadow about 20 minutes outside of town.

It was beautiful and incredibly green from the rain we'd had last night. There were small clouds scattered across the horizon and the sky was a beautiful blue. It was a perfect day for a photo shoot.

After he'd taken an array of photos of me and since he'd been recently teaching me a lot about photography I begged him to let me photograph him.

He'd looked so cute and dressed up in his dress pants and button-down.

(these were the best photos i could find to describe what i was going for so the style of the red shirt but the pattern and colour of the black and white one)

We drove back into town to take his photos and then we went back to his house so that he could transfer them to his computer and edit them.

-

"Ok, you ready to see them?" Y/bf asked excitedly once he got the file loaded.

"Yes...!" I replied just as excited.

y/n's best photos

"Good lord, y/n, you're so gorgeous!" Y/bf said exuberantly.

"Thank you, y/bf, I love you," I said blushing then kissing the top of his head as I stood behind him at his desk.

"Oh my god- your smile!" He exclaimed pointing at a photo of myself on the screen.

I blushed again and ruffled his hair. "Alright, your turn pretty boy," I said as we cake upon his photos.

y/bf's best photos

"Y/n," he started "these are, amazing," he said as he turned to look up at me. I smiled down at him and pecked his cheek.

"This one's my favourite!" I exclaimed as I myself pointed to an image of his on the screen.

"You're so freaking adorable!" I said taking his face in my hands and kissing his lips sweetly. He kissed back. We both smiled into each other's eyes before we continued to look through the photos.

"I love you, y/n," y/bf said looking up to you from his screen smiling.

"I love you too, y/bf," you said in return as he kissed your cheek and you kissed his back.

-

a/n: crappy ending again, i know, i'm sorry i'm working on it.

anyway, i just got all these photos under the search photo shoot on pinterest. and so obviously the clothing isn't the same in the photos and neither are the people in the photos so if that bugs you i'm sorry but you'll have to get over that lol

anyway, this was a shorter imagine but it was just something cute i thought of so i thought i'd write it down then expand on it so here you have it.

anyway, hope you enjoyed, have a lovely day/evening/night<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 10 10
A collection of oneshots and short stories that come to me when I'm bored in class. (says completed but there will be more updates.)
33.5K 1.1K 116
Requests: Open I write what I want to read, but can't seem to find. So here it is. Irregular updates. May contain mature themes, MDNI. Chapters marke...
20.6K 185 15
Short stories that are aimed for love, cuteness, but most importantly, You. Find BxB, GxG, CrushxReader, and other story types that are small in word...
859K 14.2K 58
i wrote this when i was young and had no idea what the concept of love even entailed. the work in here is certainly not my best and while i would lov...