Survive with Bts

Av RosetheK

Try to live as long as you can 😇 Mer

😇
Game characters
Game starts...
Choice one
Second choice
Choices
Second player
Second player
Team Taejoon
Another choice
New field
Lets play!
Namseok
Namseok pt 2
Doubt
Hobi time
Sope
VHope
Vhope pt 2
The Prince
Oh dear
Trouble
Baby Angel...
Deadly
Team Min's
JinMins
JinMins 2
Oops...
YoonJin
Freedom...
Newbie vs O.G
Hello there
First new character
Second new character
Third new character
Fourth new character
Fifth new character
Final male character
It's complete
Greetings/ Game rules
Game begins
First new face
I in team?
What to do...
Hello friend!
A badass???
Cute!!!
Oh man...
Down bad
You're in luck
Another friend
Game tyrant
???
The Team
Brains vs Brains
Second round
Tic or tac
Guardian #1
Round two
New friend???
Reveal

New owner

1.2K 94 119
Av RosetheK

You chose

Stay with Jimin
(Bad choice)

'I... Want to stay with you'. You whispered and got confused when you heard Jimin laughing. "You do!?!". Jimin wheezed. "That is precious!". Jimin wipes his tears away. "I'm sorry to say that you had a choice". Jimin said. "What I meant to say was... I'm done with you". Jimin grins. 'Jimin... I". You paused noticed Daisy was gone.

'Where did Daisy go?'. You questioned Jimin. "Why are you worried about her?". Jimin asked. 'Cause she just dis...'. You see Daisy holding a log and smiling. 'Jimin! Look ou...'. You couldn't even finish your sentence when Daisy hits Jimin in his head. Jimin fell to the ground and you gasped. "Bye bye voice". Daisy giggles.

*You were forced to leave Jimin's body*

*You are now in Yoongi's mind*

You look at your surroundings and saw that Jin and Yoongi were running from a zombie hard. "What are we going to do!?!". Jin yells. "Stop fucking talking and run!". Yoongi shouts. 'Go outside, something happen to Jimin and his bag of guns are out there'. You said and Yoongi looks around. "Di-did you hear that?". Yoongi ask. "Hear... The voice is with you!?!". Jin yells.

"What did it tell you?". Jin asked while knocking down a table. "To go outside, something happen to Jimin". Yoongi replied. "Oh no". Jin gasped. "Lets hurry!". Jin says. "Right!".

Yoongi and Jin looks at the house on the hill and Jin shivers. "Where's Jimin?". Yoongi asked. 'He's... Huh?'. You looked at the place where Jimin was knocked out but he wasn't there. 'No, no, no'. You say. 'He was right there!'. You yell. "All I see is the bag". Jin opens the bag and all the guns were in there. "So... Someone took him?". Yoongi said.

"I knew something was wrong with that doll". Jin sighed. "Damn it". Yoongi scratched his head. 'We have to find him... We own him that'. You said and Yoongi nods. "What did the voice say?". Jin asked. "That we have to find Jimin". Yoongi said. "Duh". Jin rolls his eyes. "I just don't want to go in there". Jin looks at the house. "Well I want to go home... So... Bye". Yoongi waves at him.

"You can't leave someone as stunning as me alone!". Jin yells. "I have the guns!". Jin smirks when Yoongi looks back at him. "Fuck you". Yoongi said and Jin laughs. "Help yourself". Jin held the bag open for Yoongi. "You better protect yourself". Yoongi hissed. "Fine, but don't expect me to hit anything... I'm a terrible shot". Jin said. "Great... You're going to get me killed".

"Aw! So you will protect me!". Jin giggles. "That whole sentence never left my mouth". Yoongi was still getting guns when they heard something. "Take him first!". Jin yells. "Now I'm going to watch you die". Yoongi growled and aims his gun ready to shot everything that moves. "Don't shot! I want to help!". A voice says. 'Eh? I know that voice'. You say.

'Bebe!?!'. You yell. "Shot it Yoongi! Shot it!". Jin jumps behind him. "The voice knows this doll". Yoongi said. "I'm Bebe! Nice to meet y'all!". Bebe waves and you hissed. Yoongi heard you and keep his gun pointed at Bebe. "You can put the gun down, I'm not here to hurt you". Yoongi said. "Someone doesn't like you". Yoongi said.

"What!?! I never hurt anyone!". Bebe shouted. 'Bullshit! She almost got me killed!'. You yelled. "Please... We can all get out of here together and I can also shot guns". Bebe said. "Your call voice". Yoongi whispers.

Chose wisely

Trust Bebe

Leave her

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

443 32 11
~warning~ Includes: SMUT Depression/self harm Death Sappy love Abuse etc. Some help from a close one btw🙌🏽💯
536 21 16
One thing leads to another One text can change lives One memory can haunt you forever This world you expect the unexpected, the more you pull the m...
11.6K 893 25
❝a funny story dancing with a sad category.❞ THE PURGE // ⓒ JEONSTATION #55 IN ADVENTURE ‼️ completed.
103K 4.5K 27
If you ain't got game in real life, you can always do better online. ...probably.