The Hope For Survival (Glenn...

By Maxhamtay8

*Completed* "Crying doesn't mean you're weak, it just means you've been strong for a bit too long." Things ha... More

Chapter 1~ The begining
Chapter 2~ Found
Capter 3~ Reunited
Chapter 4~ Newcomers
Chapter~ 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
THANK YOU
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaptet 67
Chapter 68
Authors note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Authors note
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
A/N VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
A/N EXCITING NEWS!!!!
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Authors note
A/N: Starting over?
A/N: New glaggie!

Chapter 57

490 27 8
By Maxhamtay8

As soon as we got to the party we reunited with our original group.

"Hey squirt," I heard from behind me.

"Tara!" I squealed and hugged her tight. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Me either!" She replied. "You wanna go play a prank on Daryl?"

"Yes!"

"Well, I found these on my run yesterday." She pulled two bottles of shaving cream and two bags of colored craft feathers. "Let's go!" She handed me a bottle of shaving cream and a bag of feathers.

We hid then behind our backs and went up to daryl who was polishing his crossbow near the fire.

"Hey Dare!" I said. I gave him the nickname Dare a while back.

"What's up little one?" He asked.

I smiled at Tara and she nodded. We whipped out the shaving cream and sprayed him all over with it. I giggled and started to throw the feathers.

"You'll both pay for that!" He laughed and grabbed me in a hug. He wiped the shaving cream on me and Tara continued to spray us. When she ran out I was covered in it. When I got loose from Daryl's grasp, I jumped onto Tara, getting her dirty too.

By the end of our shaving cream war, the three of us were covered.

I got on Tara's back and we walked back to where daddy was talking to Michonne, Rick, and the others.

When they saw us, they stifled laughs.

"Ya.....sorry about this Glenn, but here you go!" Tara laughed and handed me to daddy. He hesitated before taking me, not wanting to get dirty.

"Don't worry daddy, you can have some to!" I said and wiped my arm on his shirt.

"Ya thanks Em," he said and people laughed. "Let's go change," he said.

We went home and changed into new clothes. A few minutes later we were back at the party.

"Hey Emmie!" Emily ran up to me.

"Hi Emily!" I said. "This is my daddy, and that's my mom." I pointed to mom who was with Rosita. "Can I go play with Emily daddy?" I asked.

"Sure." We then ran of and sat down by the bonfire.

"Who's that guy? He scares me." Emily pointed to Abraham who was sitting alone.

"That's Abraham. He helped my daddy find me and my mommy after we were separated," I told her.

"Emily!" A woman called.

"Coming! Well, I gotta go," she said and got up.

"Bye," I said.

I got up and sat down by Abraham.

"Hey!" I said.

"You should get back to your dad."

"No, you need to relax, have some fun," I told him. He didn't even look at me. "Look, we are all mad that Eugene lied, but he did it for a reason, to survive. Your a fighter. He's a thinker. Everyone has different skills that help them get by in this world, and that's his. So you can't be mad at him for using the one skill he has. Nobody can make it okay for you, you gotta make it okay somehow," I said and left him.

||A/N||
What character would you like to see more of? Comment and I'll try to make it happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872 165 5
He stared at her , his eyes void of emotions . " I think...I'm ... having a crush on you." She said , her eyes fixed on the floor . " On the floor...
5K 119 27
Maya Hunter decided to move on with her life. After five years she ended the long game. She moved from New York to Canada without thinking twice. Aft...
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...