๐Œ๐€๐†๐๐„๐“๐ˆ๐’๐Œ || ๐‰๐‰๐Šโœ—...

By STARLITGGUK

[EDITING-๐ŸŒ™ edited Chapters] Jimin's an omega nerd as other students in his class call him. Jungkook is an a... More

|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ| ๐’๐’†๐’“๐’… ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ| ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’•๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘| ๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’| ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“| ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•| ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–| ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐ŸŒ™
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—| ๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ?
|๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐’…๐’๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“ ๐’—๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’• ๐ŸŒ™
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’†๐’๐’Œ
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘| ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“| ๐’Š๐’„๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”| ๐’„๐’๐’•๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•| ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–| ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—| ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’”
|๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ| ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘| ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’| ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†?
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“| ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’”
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”| ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•| ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–| ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’Œ๐’š
|๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—| ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’†
|๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ| ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
|๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ| ๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’‡๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†
|๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ| ๐’“๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”| ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’” [๐’Ž] ๐ŸŒ™

13.5K 871 465
By STARLITGGUK

_____

Don't forget to vote and comment💕
_____

"Guys, I have a bet to make," Mingyu speaks up, grinning. "...or well, it's more like a challenge I have for you, Jungkook."

The said alpha lifts his head from where his gaze has been resting on the alcohol in his cup. A mischievous grin makes its way to his lips. "Oh, a bet for me, yeah?"

"What is it?" He's always there when it comes to bets. Nothing gives him more pride than fun than fulfilling them and winning.

"Do you see the blonde student dancing with the blue-haired one? I bet 500 you can't get him to sleep with you."

Jungkook's eyes roam briefly over the blonde's body, wondering if he's the one from the football game since there aren't many blonde students. "You know I don't do men. Whether it's an omega, alpha, or beta doesn't matter."

"Get over it. You win the bet, and I double the money, plus a special offer on top of it. I will get you the number of the girl you saw last week. Deal?"

Damn it. That's such a good offer. He isn't disgusted by it, but he prefers girls with boobs, an ass, and pretty lips. Also, he's not gay. That's a fact.

Jungkook bites his lip in thought as he glances back at the boy in the leather jacket, now observing him intensely. Just the way he sways his hips from side to side... Jungkook almost chokes as he sees how the jeans defines his body curves, making it impossible not to notice his squishable ass. He's also intrigued by how he dances.

Jungkook shakes his head slightly- astonished that he thinks of a male body this way. His gaze then follows along his back to his blond hair. He can't see his face as he's dancing with his back towards him- or so he thought.

His friend grabs the blonde boy's hand, and they turn on the dance floor.

Jungkook's eyes widen and he gasps as he can now fully see the fine details he couldn't see from the field a week ago. Brown eyes, a button nose, and plump, shiny lips that would form his eyes into crescents when he laughs at something funny his friend does or says.

He hopes none of his teammates notice him standing there in shock at the boy who looks good—no beautiful, actually—but Jungkook panics. He still claims he sees men that way, so he stays with the word, not bad looking. Besides, he shouldn't give a fuck about this; that's not him. He tells himself repeatedly that the blonde man is nothing more to him than a bet anyway.

"Not bad, huh?" Mingyu nudges his arm. "So... You're in?"

Jungkook no longer cares that it's a man, and all his friends are waiting for his answer. He simply doesn't want to lose. Jungkook never loses a bet, no matter how big or little. He has pride and a reputation for holding up.

Jungkook tells himself that it won't happen again after he wins the bet, and he will never want to touch or see him again. He doesn't like men, or is he his mate; even if he is, he doesn't want a mate.

"What if he loses?" Yoongi asks.

"Whatever you want but that won't happen," Jungkook answers confidently and his friends only smirk.

There's just one tiny conscious piece in his mind that keeps questioning why him out of all- but then it might be a coincidence. He shrugs and gives his cup to a friend before he makes his way to the boy.

Meanwhile, Jimin dances like there's no tomorrow. The alcohol that Taehyung got him is doing its work and he doesn't even give a damn about the others on the dance floor. All he wants is to dance and show how good he's at it.

Jimin doesn't notice that he's dancing alone right now, his hips and ass swinging to the music and his head rolling from side to side. Suddenly, he feels hands on his waist and a presence behind him, but he doesn't care since everything around him blurs when he inhales the wonderful coffee scent that drove his wolf and himself insane in the library. Heat emits in his stomach and adrenaline surges through his body.

The coffee scent he couldn't identify from, who or where it came from now surrounds him. He wants to drown in it, turn around and see where it comes from, but the hands on his waist and a deep voice against his ear keep him from doing so.

"Hey, gorgeous. Why are you dancing here alone?"

Jungkook has to try to sound confident in his words but it isn't easy when he doesn't expect to inhale the scent of roses and honey, making his head spin.

Fuck, that smells so good, he curses in his head. He must be an omega.

A shiver runs down Jimin's spine. The deep voice is sexy and scary at the same time. Yet, it's not a voice he wants to run away from. It's more the opposite and his wolf somehow seems to like it. The combination of the voice and the scent. He has to be careful not to leak on slick. Maybe he's getting sick? He suddenly feels hot all over.

Without paying attention to his surroundings, the hands on Jimin's hips that had kept him in a tight hold until now quickly spin him around, and he collides with a wall—no, with a solid chest.

Jimin closes his eyes in the process, afraid of what to face. Inhaling deeply the coffee scent gives him the confidence to open them, seeing black cotton and feeling the muscles bulging through the t-shirt with his hands. Slowly, his gaze trails up to the shoulders and neck along a sharp jaw that lets Jimin's wolf waggle with the tail. 

Eventually, his eyes roam more upwards to thin lips, the nose, and then finally meeting two brown eyes, which are already staring right back at him with full intensity and filled with something Jimin can't decipher. Three seconds is all it takes for Jimin to widen his eyes and realise who is standing in front of him. It makes him gulp hard.

How? Why?

Why is Jeon standing in front of him? Why is he dancing with him? Why does he have to look so fucking handsome and does the scent really come from the handsome alpha and football player?

"Cat got your tongue?" The alpha smirks at the speechless omega.

"Will you tell me your name or should I keep calling you gorgeous or perhaps kitten?" Jimin blushes at the nickname he gets called.

"J-jimin," he brings out in a stutter and keeps steady eye contact when something dark seems to flash through the alpha's brown eyes. 

Jimin can't avert his eyes from him, there is something so powerful about him and how he looks, which pulls him towards the alpha. Perhaps it's his wolf, perhaps it's Jimin himself or perhaps it just might be only the alcohol...

For all, Jimin knows it's like he can't seem to say no to him. At that moment, he just wants to give in to his desires.

"How about we go somewhere more private?"

"Hm." Jimin nods and follows the others.

That will be easy, Jungkook grins mentally, knowing he will win. Little does he know the consequences that come with it may change his life...

Upon entering an empty room, Jungkook doesn't hesitate to push Jimin onto the door, closing it. He tries not to lose his control all at once but it's hard when surrounded by this scent that makes his wolf go crazy. Jungkook could have sworn the scent got stronger in here.

Just what the hell is this? He's never experienced this. No scent of another person has made him feel like this, and he must be crazy. To think the word pretty is an understatement to describe Jimin... He has the perfect body, and the makeup looks good on him, too. Jungkook wants to lean closer and kiss his plump lips more than he ever wanted to kiss someone. Moreover, he wants to make the omega feel good.

But as fast as the thoughts enter his mind, he brushes them off and blames the alcohol. He has a bet to win and nothing else. With that in mind, he closes the distance between them, stopping only a few inches before him. Jungkook is determined not to let anything get in the way and win this bet.

"Can I kiss you?" It barely comes out as a whisper but Jimin hears it and nods shortly, permitting him.

Everything happens so quickly that they strip their clothes and find themselves naked on the bed. The alpha hovers over Jimin, letting his hands travel down towards his ass cheeks while kissing him. Jungkook takes his time to admire the omega's body. He wants to trace it with his fingers and kiss all over his chest.

The sudden whine that escapes Jimin, snaps him out of his thoughts and Jungkook tries to ignore how good it feels to be here and how the omega lets him feel. He concentrates instead on how Jimin gasps and moans, inviting Jungkook's tongue in and letting it lick over his own.

Jungkook deepens the kiss as his finger brushes over Jimin's rim. He can't hide the smirk that comes over his lips as he detaches himself from the omega, seeing him already so submitted and horny.

Nobody can resist him.

Jungkook pushes his body closer to Jimin's again and inserts a finger in the hole, slick dripping down onto the sheets as Jimin's hands fly to Jungkook's neck, burying his hand in his hair.

"It will get better," Jungkook hushes him while scissoring him with two fingers. Even the strong slick smell makes it harder for him to control himself. It feels different from other one-night stands, better.

Jimin is writhing and moaning so beautifully underneath him with three fingers inside him, and Jungkook can't deny that he can't keep his eyes from the sight. Jimin looks already so fucked out, and that only from his fingers. Jungkook wonders what would happen if he ate him out. That way he could inhale more of this heavenly honey and rose scent.

How ridiculous, he frowns. He never did that before and never wanted to, especially not with a man.

"Is-is something w-wrong?" Jimin must have noticed his frown, body unmoving.

"Nothing." Jungkook brushes it off and kisses him again. "Are you ready?"

He locks eyes with the omega, seeing nothing but lust swimming in them. "Y-yes."

Jungkook takes off his boxer shorts and looks up at Jimin who gulps at seeing his hard member. The latter gets nervous, slowly realising that this is really happening and not just a dream.

He traces his eyes back to the alpha, who's looking at him like he's waiting for Jimin to say something. The thing is, he has never felt this good in his life and he doesn't want to stop the pleasure he received from him. Although, he doesn't really know him, everything feels so right. Would he be willing to go on a date with him after tonight?

"A-alpha." He moans as his wolf suddenly takes over him. His slick gushes out of his hole and he opens his legs further for the alpha. He truly wants to feel him.

Jungkook immediately places himself at Jimin's rim and pushes slowly in, moving only when Jimin gives him a sign. Jungkook starts out slow but deep. His hips touch Jimin's ass cheeks every time he thrusts into him, groaning once Jimin tightens around his dick.

The room fills with skin slapping and moans, both enjoying the moment of bliss. Their chests are heaving when he reaches the climax—Jimin between their stomachs and Jungkook in Jimin. Neither seems to understand the seriousness of the situation, too far gone in their own world.

Jimin wakes up with an awful headache the next morning, alone in bed and naked underneath the covers. The images of last night gradually appear before his eyes and make him panic. He gets dressed in a hurry as disbelief spreads through him, hissing as pain strikes his lower back. Jimin looks around the room in uncertainty and notices there's no trace of the alpha he's been with, apart from the faint coffee smell.

Waking up in a foreign house without him makes him feel used, vulnerable and dirty.

Is that what people call a one-night stand?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.7K 82
Jungkook is extremely popular on Instagram. Jimin is just an everyday boy. Jungkook comes across Jimin's Instagram and falls in love quickly. I know...
16.2K 610 8
idol Jungkook wakes up one morning to his notifications flooding with the same picture of a little pup that looks exactly like him. he thinks it's cu...
166K 10.1K 19
Jimin is an Omega who dreams of becoming a Doctor, but Omegas are not allowed to go to college, they are considered just a cute accessory for Alphas...
493K 26.6K 42
"Why won't you ink me?..." ".... I don't want to ruin what's already perfect..." Maintaining a high and respectable status has always been a given fo...