Kuroko no Basket: Oneshot Sto...

By StarryNightGazer

Hi there! There were a lot of one shot stories in my mind, so i decided to write them! The pairing isn't exa... More

To many ideas
Alone: Part 1
Alone: Part 2
Alone: Part 3
Unexpected Confession ~ KiKuro~<3
Unacceptable Friendship: MidoTaka
Protecting You: Kise x Reader
Be Proud Of It: Kagami x Reader
Stop Calling Me That Way: Akashi X Reader
Even You're Annoying: Midorima x Reader
His Change: Aomine x Reader
Sea Shells: Murasakibara x Reader
You're The Light: Kuroko x Reader
Pinky Swear: Haizaki x Reader
A Knight on a Rainbow: Nijimura X Reader
The Last Game: Kiyoshi x Reader
Phobia: Kasamatsu x Reader
Don't Wish: Takao x Reader
An Eye Won't Beat: Himuro x Reader
Bad Hero: Hanamiya x Reader
The Sly Cupid: Mayuzumi x Reader
In Confusion: Kise x Reader x Aomine
Sea Shore: Midorima x Reader
Nothing But Mine: Akashi x Reader
Umbrella and Rain: Kise x Reader
Wedding Dress: Akashi x Reader
For Your Sake: Himuro x Reader x Akashi
Sketch: Aomine x Reader
Sick: Haizaki x Reader
Good Night: Nijimura x Reader
Birthday Present: Midorima x Reader
Halloween Love Story: Haizaki x Reader
Bad Boy: Haizaki x Reader
True Color: Himuro x Reader
Pretty Prince: Himuro x Reader
Simple Confession: Kuroko x Reader
Luckily Chained: Midorima x Reader
Hauted House: Kuroko x Reader
Trick Or Treat?: Akashi x Reader
Sweet Gift
Too Good, No Good: Akashi x Reader
Look Down: Sakurai x Reader
Four Seasons: Akashi x Reader
Mistletoe: Akashi x Reader
Three Little Words: Akashi x Reader
My Queen ♕: Aomine x Reader
Dance : Kagami x Reader
Change: Akashi x Reader
Reality From Acting: Kise x Reader
Akashi x Reader: Truth or Dare?

Her Fairy Tale: Akashi x Reader

1.8K 58 12
By StarryNightGazer

You ask more, I'll give you more! Huahahahahah! Mwahahaha!

Joke... I'm just dying in laughter while writing this on ma phone so sorry for da typos

So Merry Christmas n Enjoy~!

~

(Name)'s Pov

"(Name)-chaaaaaaan!" Ugh what now? I ask myself over and over again. Momo-chan is being to over excited for this. "What are you waiting for!? Come here and let me get your hair fixxed!"

"Fine! Just wait up! I can't walk properly with this four inched hills!" I uttered pulling my dress up since it's to long.  I might step on it and tripped. Momo-chan would deffinitely kill me if ever. -_-a. Though I could understand, this night is like Momo-chan's fairy tale since her partner is her beloved 'Tetsu-kun'. She must be very happy for Teiko's Grand Ball. The celebration is just done since it has been 100th school feasteval.

"Ah! You look pretty!" I uttered seeing her in a sky blue dress. She looks like a doll being burried on a cupcake due to how her dress look like. Her sandals weren't visible due to the dress' length, her hair was temporarily curled as star pendats from both her earings and necklace made her attractive. She was wearing a light make up making her simply, elegantly gorgeous! SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL! HOW COULD NOT KUROKO NOTICE!?!

"Let me fix you and I'm sure your mystery partner will fall for you." She uttered smiling at me, she's the only one who knows her partner, as for me who knows who my partner is. She then grab my hand gently, she made me sit in front of a mirror as there was a godess before me.

She was wearing a lovely light purple gown adored with not so obvious rose sparkly prints, almost white. Her shoulder and chest was left bare, exposing her fair milky skin. A pair of rose earings adored her ears, as what took my attention was the sparkling rose pendant on her chest. She was wearing a light make up as her lips were sparkly light pink, anyone would like to kiss it.

Wait..

THIS IS ME!?!

IS THIS REALLY ME!?!

AM I THIS BEAUTIFUL!?!

"Tada! There you go!" Momo-chan uttered, as she was done with my hair. There were a few curly strands in front of both my hair as the others were tied up into a rather elegant bun.

"C'mon now (Name)-chan!" She smiled at me as she help me stand up from the chair I was sitting leaving  the mirror. "Kise-kun will be here to pick us up."

~

Is Momo-chan the center of attraction? It should be Kise-kun. Yes! It's deffinitely Kise-kun! He's a model after all. I'm sure he's the center of attraction! Yes! It's him, not me.

"Is that really (Name)-chan?"

"Ah! She looks pretty!"

"I knew she'd be beautiful today!"

I blush slightly as I was able to clarify something. I am the center of attraction! What the?! I'm not cendirella to be so! Oh well, not that I'm bragging, but I did thought that I look pretty through the mirror.

A mop of skyblue hair then took my attention. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER! I notice him! I notice him!

"Your prince looks very handsome tonight~." I teased Momo-chan as I smirk. His hair was pulled upward as he was wearing a just right black tuxido.

I didn't got any reply. By the time I look right behind me Momo-chan is staring at her dear prince. She is in the merge of drooling.

"Momo-chan~! Put your fantasies aside!" I uttered as Momo-chan finally snap back into reality. She smiled at me later on.

"Isn't he dreamy?" Momo-chan uttered with sparkly eyes as we look back where Kuroko was standing. Before I even notice it he was already eith the other members of kiseki. Who all look very handsome, even the perverted tanned, midnight blue haired beast looks... I hate to admit it, yet he really looks attractive at the moment.

"Well, Kuroko does look cute." I uttered smiling.

"Ah~! You finally notice." We continued staring at the boys until a mop of red locks took my attention. When he gaze at me with those red ruby orbs, I shift my gaze back on Momo-chan.

"If you excuse me, I'll just go to the balcony then." I uttered with a smile as she smirk.

"You and your boyfriend are still awkward together?!" I covered her mouth. I was slightly blushing as I try to shrug it off.

"Shhh!  Momo-chan!" I whispered as I remove my hand from her mouth.

"Fine then, off you go!" I left her later on.

I walk awkwardly through the balcony as guys seem to look at me. I just shrugged.

I finally reach my destination. It was very cold out here, yet with the stars dparkling and the moon round and blue. I forgot that I'm wearing a backless and strapless dress. And I totally forgot it by the time a gew shooting star pass through the sky.

"So beautiful." I uttered uncounciously. The sky is always so lovely, it never fails to amuse me.

"Like you," I quickly shifted my gaze away ftom the stars as I found an handsome hot red God before me. Wait... It's Seiju-kun.

"Good evening (Name)." He uttered

"Good evening as well Seiju-kun." He then walk closer to me, removing his coat making me look somewhere else. I'm actually blushing by now. I still haven't recover over his hottness. How did I have a boyfriend as perfect as this guy!?!

Later, I felt his coat over my shoulder making me look at him straight into the eye. He smiled at me kiss my forehead and place a white rose on my head.  God! Let me faint!

To perfect!

After that short oso perfect moment he hug me from behind, and let his head rest over my shoulder. Now I'm red as his hair.

"Sei, stop I might faint any moment."

"Go on, if you fall It may mean you fell hardly for me." I giggled with that.

"You'll catch me right?"

"Of course, I will always do." God! I may die now in peace! No... We haven't get married yet, I haven't seen him topless yet, I still want a child with him, no! I cannot die in peace yet!

"C'mon..." He then offered his hand which I gladly, he then drag me gently toward the hall's garden. Roses blooms beautifully, reflected by the moon's shine. The whole place is a fairy tale. When we seem to be at the garden's center we move into a dancing position.

"Our partners might be looking for us." I uttered worried about whoever my partner is.

"You are my partner." By that yhe pianos ftom the inside were played along with a few violens. We dance together with the moon as our spot light and the stars as our audience.

The wind blew gently, blowing different colored rose petals making our dance perfect. This is what it takes...

"I will always love you (Name)." He uttered moving his hand behind my head tilting my head.

"I love you as well, Sei," With that our lips met.

With the cold night, along with the sparkly stars and and the bright moon. With the lovely flower petals dancing along with us, this is the best fairy tale.

~*^_^*~

Haizaki: Hey Kat, let's act ;-)

Me: act what?

Haizaki: That your imaginary boyfriend is dead...

Me: okaaaaay.

-

*during the burial*

Haizaki: so your boyfriend is dead.

Me: ob-ob-obviously...

Haizaki: can I replace him?

*a hand went out of the coffin revealing Akashi*

Akashi: I wouldn't mind~*grabs Haizaki's arm*

Haizaki: WHAAAAA! THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!

Akashi: in to the coffin~

Me: i love the both of you. *cries*

Haizaki: KAAAAAAAAAT! * coffin closes with Akashi and Haizaki inside*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 8.4K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
21.9K 551 20
Midorima hates kuroko. Kuroko hates being ignored by him. Kuroko takes his chance to embarrass Midorima, but he went to far. Now kuroko takes the con...
28.5K 841 44
Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN!
223K 4K 28
A collection of Haikyuu!! boys x reader oneshots, scenarios, & soulmate AUs! [CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED] [mostly x female readers, but some stories can...