Taekook Oneshots

jeonadorbz द्वारा

Different types of story in one book TOPkook BOTTOMtae (requests closed) #1 bottomtaehyung अधिक

You Belong With Me
Jk
Say What...?
-Suggestions-
'milkies'
You Are My Sunshine
Little Do You Know
Heart Will Go On
I Trusted You
Full Control
Mydol
I Like You So Much, You'll Know It
Dance Night
My Sister's Bestfriend
5 Reasons Why I'm Sorry
My Daddy, Mr. Jeon
Dangerous
7 Minutes With Him
A Cupid's Love
Hero In Love (pt. 1)
Hero In Love (pt. 2)
My Biggest Fanboy
My Years With You
My Crush Is A Teacher
Rewrite The Stars
The Masked Man
My Tsundere
Scenery
Spiderkook
Band Club
Princess Don't Cry
Challenge Accepted
Rhythm Of Our Hearts
Finally Found You
Shy
Never Not
Within You
My Right Hand Man
I'm A Omega
My Favorite Regular
King's Royal Assistant
King's Royal Assistant Pt. 2
Song
A Broken Soulmate
Song Pt. 2
Your Eyes Tell
Annyeong
Trouble
Trouble Pt. 2
In Need For Attention
The Secret Is Out
I Wish I Were Heather
You Are My Heather PT. 2
Be Proud
Rivals
Rivals PT. 2

I'm A Omega Pt. 2

7.5K 205 43
jeonadorbz द्वारा

Since ya'll wanted a pt 2 here it goes

____

Many years later

"kookie stop it tickles" tae giggled while jungkook kept on poking tae's belly softly.

"I wanna see if the baby is awake" jungkook chuckled   

Tae is 9 month pregnant and the both of them are getting ready just in case tae's water broke.

They got married, when tae suddenly got in heat, they of course did the dirty and got tae's ass pregnant.

Well at least they're happy that they finally get a family of their own. They're really really excited.

"I cant wait to see baby jungho" jungkook pecked tae's belly while tae caressed jungkook's hair.

Yeah they already decided a name, jeon jungho.

"kookie I want ice cream~" jungkook chuckled. Tae lately has alot of cravings, because of course he's pregnant.

"of course baby, be right back" jungkook went to the kitchen to grab ice cream.

Tae smiled, he's glad that jungkook's the father and he's glad that he accepted the fact that he's actually a omega.

While tae was smiling dreamily, his belly suddenly hurts. He held onto his belly with a painful look.

Jungkook went back to the living room with ice cream on his hands.

"baby~I got- tae are you okay?" jungkook immediately placed the ice cream down and he held tae's hand.

"my belly suddenly hurts" tae said, still in a pained expression.

Jungkook them looked down and saw wetness on tae's pants, his waterbroke.

"tae your water broke!" tae widened his eyes and started panicking.

"sh sh sh its okay, I'll bring you quickly to the hospital" jungkook immediately picked tae up bridal style and ranned to his car outside

...

"congratulations! It's a boy alpha" the doctor said happily while jungkook held onto baby jungho.

"is he gonna be okay?" jungkook asked worriedly and the doctor nodded.

"he is just asleep while we are doing C-section" jungkook nodded as he looked at tae asleep in bed.

The nurses just brought tae back from surgery to the room. Tae started to open his eyes slowly and looked around.

"tae baby" tae looked beside him and saw jungkook holding the baby, who is sleeping cutely.

"wanna hold him?" tae smiled and nodded as jungkook placed the sleeping baby on tae's arms.

"he's so adorable, he looks like you" jungkook chuckled and pecked tae's forehead.

"I'm so happy" they looked at each other and smiled as they held hands.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Then the door slammed open, revealing their friends.

"where is my adorable nephew!" jimin shouted making everyone shush at him.

"yah! Be quiet the baby will wake up!" jin whispered shouted, jimin smiled cheekily and said sorry.

"excuse me" hobi said as go check the baby out.

"wow he's adorable" hobi said as he held onto the baby's small hands with his finger.

"do you want to carry him?" hobi nodded immediately as he picked him up. Hobi then started to get emotional

"I'm going to be your uncle" everyone laughed at jhope being a drama queen.

"it's my turn babe" jimin said as he slowly but quickly grabbed the baby.

"baby he's mean" hobi pouted as yoongi shrugged.

"this is jimin we're talking about" yoongi said a bit bored.

While everyone take turns holding onto the baby, we'll except for yoongi, baby jungho woke up.

Everyone gasped at his cuteness.

"so fucking adorable!" jimin cursed as jin slapped his arm.

Jungho then saw yoongi at the side and smiled and made grabby hands in front of yoongi.

"aww I think he likes you" namjoon teased as yoongi rolled his eyes.

He looked at jungho and cooed and decided to pick him up. No one could say no the jungho's cuteness.

Taekook couple chuckled to see yoongi affected like this to jungho.

They were really happy.

---

28 years later

Its been 28 years since jungho's birth and obviously he's 28 right no while tae and jungkook around 50s maybe? (a/n:keyword = maybe)

Jeon jungho is now well known as the famous model/actor. He also finally found his mate named Lee minjun, he's 26 and he's a omega, and a famous actor.

This is what they look like right now:

Jeon jungho

Lee minjun

"what's with the occasion jungho?" tae asked since jungho asked for a family dinner with minjun.

Oh forgot to mention, they got married and of course they live together a little bit far from taekook's house.

"did you get an award again?" jungkook asked as jungho shook his head.

"did you guys fight?"

"why would we fight?" jungho asked as tae shrugged.

"you never know, couples fight sometimes, like us" jungkook looked at tae.

"and in the end, I always give in" jungkook sighed as tae laughed.

"cause you love me"

"unfortunately I do"

Jungho just chuckled while watching his parents having a sweet moment.

Minjun then suddenly held jungho's hand, making jungho look at him.

"appa? Eomma?" jungho called the both of them making them look (a/n: yes jungho calls tae eomma cause why not?)

"minjun have something to say" they turned to look at minjun.

"I'm pregnant" then the both of them froze, making minjun nervous. Then tae started squealing

"aaaahhhh! I'm getting a grandson or daughter!" tae shouted as he immediately went to minjun's side and hugged him.

"I'm so happy!" tae then went to jungho's side and hugged him tightly.

"eomma can't breath!"

"oh sorry" tae smiled cheekily.

"I'm so happy for you" jungkook said as jungho smiled.

"thanks appa" then jungho suddenly got a text. Jungho sighed.

"what's wrong?" minjun asked.

"manager said that there is a sudden interview, we need to go there" minjun nodded as tae frowned.

"going already?" tae pouted as jungho chuckled at his dad.

"we'll visit again eomma, don't worry" tae smiled as jungkook went by his side and held his waist.

"stay safe jungho and minjun" they both smiled and nodded.

"thank you again" minjun bowed.

"anytime and please come back soon!" minjun smiled and nodded

"we will" they both bid farewell and went out as taekook watch the couple drive away with a smile on their faces.

"I'm so happy, our family is getting extended" jungkook pecked tae's cheek.

"I love you so much tae"

"I love you too so much koo"

And they all lived happily ever after...

____

Hey guys I'm back!
Hope you guys liked this pt. 2 since some of you requested for a part 2.

If there are any mistakes please do tell me so I'll go and fix it. And I just got the two pictures from pinterest.

Anyways stay safe and have a great day!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20.4K 935 6
" 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪? 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙚" A paranormal Vkook smut sh...
20.5K 540 14
TAEKOOK ONESHOTS
31.4K 637 24
𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 ❥︎𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱! 𝘊𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦 - 𝘋𝘰𝘯'�...
51.4K 3.4K 5
Taehyung is a villain.. A born evil one.. He had one dream.. Be the most powerful alpha who rules over the most powerful pack.. That's why he's after...