Tease Me ♡Shota Aizawa x Read...

By sgh101404

(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirti... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡SPECIAL 1-HALLOWEEN MASH♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡SPECIAL 2- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHOTA!
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡SPECIAL 3-CHRISTMAS!♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡CLASS INFO♡
♡23♡
♡SPECIAL 4-OMEGAVERSE AU!♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡SPECIAL 5-VALENTINE'S SCAVENGER HUNT♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡SPECIAL 6-VILLAINOUS INTENTIONS♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡SPECIAL 7-WISHES♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
♡51♡
♡52♡
♡53♡
♡54♡
♡55♡
♡56♡
♡57♡
♡58♡
♡59♡ 🖤END🖤
💛ALT ENDING💛
THANK YOU

♡5♡

18.7K 579 598
By sgh101404

Do not take any of the mean words to heart. This is a work of fiction and is for the story.

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     I was tiredly sipping my favorite (coffee/hot drink) as I walked down the street towards UA as I finish my last paper of homework.
     "Morning, (Y/n)!" I hear Eijiro call and I turn my head to him and pull a small smile onto my face.
     "Mornin'." I say with a smile before I finish the last question and then put up the paper.

     "You good?" He asks and I chuckle a little.
     "Yeah. Yesterday, Nemuri had to leave early for a meeting two hours away so I had to do her paperwork, and then grade papers, and I pulled an all-nighter because of it. Bubbles wasn't too happy that I wasn't in bed not giving him his snuggles." I say before taking another drink and giving a happy sigh.

     "You sure you're good? You pulled an all-nighter and you don't seem the least bit tired." He says and I laugh.
     "I'm positive. I've pulled more all-nighters reading manga or watching anime than doing paperwork. Don't worry Eiji." I say with a small smile as I walk into our big classroom.
     "(Y/N)!" Mina yells excitedly and I smile at her.
     "MINA!" I shout and she laughs. "You seem energized this morning. What's up?" I ask and she grins.

     "I'm back at school with my bestie. Of course, I'm happy!" Mina states and I laugh a little.
     "Everyone get into your gym uniforms. We're going to train a little." Shota says as he stands at the doorway before walking in and grabbing papers from his desk as we leave.
     "Good morning S-Aizawa!" I give a small wave before exiting and getting a small head nod in return alongside the knowing look.

      "Did you almost call him 'Shota'?" Mina asks a little excitedly. Even though I said I don't have a crush on Shota, Mina always said "I ship it" and that "it'll be canon one day".
     I sigh and roll my eyes lightly. "No. I was gonna call him Sensei but my mind last minute decided to say Aizawa instead." I lie smoothly and she gives me a questioning look.
     "If you say so, Babe. But I've been best friends with you long enough to know when you're lying, (Y/n) Togata." Mina states as I sweat drop and we enter the locker room.

{SMOL TIME SKIP}

     "Nice form, Baka-gou." I say with a smile to my friend as he forcefully punches a hanging dummy.
     "Shut it, Glitch Bitch, and get back to training!" He says with a smirk as he roundhoused the poor dummy and I roll my eyes before hitting my dummy again.

     "How rude. I was just trying to chat." I joke and he scoffs at me.
     "Just train, you blabbermouth." He snaps at me and I grin mischievously.
     I quickly teleport behind him, hit his side, get him in a headlock, and then pin him to the floor.

     "ACK! GET OFF ME GLITCH BITCH!"
     "SAY UNCLE AND I WILL!"
     "OVER MY DEAD BODY!"
     "THAT CAN BE ARRANGED!"
     "WHAT THE HELL!?"

     "Togata, let Bakugou go." Shota says boredly but I can see the amusement in his black eyes when I look at him.
     "What do you say Baka-gou?" I say in a teasing voice and he goes a little limp.
     "Please get the fuck off me." He whispers annoyed while sending me a crimson glare.

     "I was waiting for 'uncle' but that'll do," I say before getting off him with a big grin.
     "NOW I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" He yells but Eijiro grabs him quickly and holds the rabid human hedgehog. "LET ME GO, EI!" He yells to his red-headed boyfriend.
     "Stop or you won't get cuddles later!" Eijiro states in a slightly harsh tone and Katsuki stops moving.
     "Whatever dumbass." The ash blond tchs as he gets out of Eijiro's grasp and walks back to the training dummy killing the poor thing with harsh punches and kicks.

     "Sorry, Eiji. I owe you." I say and he chuckles.
     "Just give me some of your rice at lunch and we'll call it even." He states and I nod before going back to the dummy and starting to train.
     I freeze a little as I sense someone behind me. I turn my head and meet black hair.

     "Careful Kitten. Don't be too teasing or you may get bit." Shota says in a teasing whisper and I blush while nodding before I punch the dummy hard and almost break the chain that's holding it up as he walks away.
     "HOW DID YOU ALMOST BREAK IT!?" Katsuki yells and I chuckle nervously.
     "Strength?" I say in a more questioning tone and he rolls his eyes.

{ANOTHER TIME SKIPPY}

     "(Y/n), can I talk to you real quick," Denki says, more of a demand than a question, and I nod before following him to the hall outside of the cafeteria.
     "What did you want to ask me, Denki?" I ask and he gives me a small yellow glare.
     "Stay away from Aizawa. You said you weren't going to tease him so he's teasing you now." Denki says and I look at him a little shocked and confused. "He probably just wants you for your body. That's all guys want nowadays." He finishes and I look at him.

     "Is that all you want?" I ask him and he glances over me with a slightly annoyed look.
     "No." Is all he says before he walks back into the cafeteria.
     I'm sorry Shota. But I want to make sure Denki still trusts me. I am. I think with a small frown as I walk back in and sit beside Mina.

     "Here's your payment, Eiji," I say with a smile as I pour some of my rice into his bowl.
     "Great! Thanks!" He says happily before starting to eat and I do too.
     I have simple rice and chicken pieces for a nice and easy lunch.

     "Hey there, (Y/n).~" Mina coos and I roll my eyes playfully.
     "What questions do you need help with?" I say to her with a smile and she hurriedly gets out her homework and I explain and help her with questions until the bell rings. "I'm so sorry that I made you not be able to finish your lunch." Mina pouts and I ruffle her hair as I put the bento box in my (2ndf/c) bag.
     "Don't worry about it, Pinks. Won't be the first time I run on a nearly empty stomach." I say and she frowns as she nods before we walk inside our classroom and take our seats.

     "Please hand in your homework and then we'll start the class," Shota says as he holds out a hand and we all get out our work before heading up there.
     I hand in my work without looking at him and head to my seat. Soon we start class and it's a nice silence until a quarter of the way in my stomach lowly rumbles. I shake it off before it happens again a few minutes later and Eijiro quickly turns in his desk to look at me.

     "You should really eat something, (Y/n)." He whispers to me and I shake my head.
     "I'm fine. Class will be over soon. I'll live." I whisper back to him and he looks at me annoyedly.
     "There's still basically another hour and a half left of class!" He whisper-yells and I shrug lightly.

     "Kirishima. Is there something you would like to share with the class?" Shota asks from the front and all eyes turn to the redhead and me.
     "Yes. (Y/n) pulled an all-nighter and didn't eat lunch and I'm pretty sure she's only running on (coffee/hot drink)." He states and I irk.
     "Eijiro?!" I exclaim with a groan and he rubs the back of his neck guiltily.
     "Again, (Y/n)?" Mina says with a sigh and I turn to her.
     "I was grading papers! It's not my fault! Speaking of which, I need to help you with your math sometime." I say and she pouts a little at the mention of the cursed subject.

     "Togata, is Kirishima telling the truth?" Shota asks and I freeze in place before nodding my head as I don't meet his gaze and hear a small sigh. "Go to the lounge, eat lunch, and sleep for the rest of class. I'll tell Nemuri you'll be going home instead of staying after so you can get more rest." He says and I look at him in confusion.
     "What? No! That isn't-" I cut myself off as he points to the door and I hesitate before I get up after getting my bento box from my bag and leaving the classroom.

♡♡♡NO SET POV♡♡♡

     The group of students and teacher watch as the (h/c) haired girl leaves the classroom with her lunch.
     "I call favoritism." A certain purple-haired pervert states and Aizawa shoots an obsidian glare at the boy.
     "Get into groups and start talking about your assignment," Aizawa states as he goes to his desk and starts to look over some papers as the students move around to their groups.

     "Did anyone else notice that (Y/n) wouldn't look at Aizawa? It was pretty odd. She's friends with him and she looks up to him as our teacher." Sero says with a confused look to the others.
     "I told her to stay away from him," Kaminari says as he quickly types away on his phone.
     Unbeknownst to them, a certain black-haired hero grew a little confused at overhearing that statement. Why would he tell her to stay away from me when he doesn't even give her a minute of attention? He thinks as he glances towards the group of five and then to the door.

     "Why the fuck would you do that? You barely even look at her long enough to see who she's talking to. You're always on your damn phone anymore." A certain ash blond states with a sharp glare to the teen on his phone.
     "Mind your damn business, Bakugou. I should be allowed to say who (Y/n) can talk to and who she can't." Kaminari says with a glare as he pauses from texting.
     "Kaminari, You've been on your phone for the whole class. Put it away or you won't get it back until tomorrow." A slightly angry and annoyed Aizawa says from his desk and the blond rolls his eyes before putting away his phone.
     How would she even like an old geezer like that bastard? Kaminari thinks as he sends a small glare toward his teacher before they start to discuss the assignment.

{TIME SKIP}
♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     BRIIIIING!!! The ending bell stirs me awake and I sit up a little confused before I remember what happened.
     I still feel bad about avoiding Shota. He's been so nice to me and I do this to him? I'm a terrible human being. I think as I stand and stretch before walking out of the lounge and to my classroom. I smile a little as I see Denki walking out on his phone, the now normal, and not looking up. "Hey, my Denki! How was the rest of class? Are you busy later? We could do homework and get it done quickly?" I say while I follow beside him.

     He glances at me but doesn't say anything as he walks past me and leaves.
     I'm doing what he asked. Is he mad that I looked at Shota? I think with a sad look as I turn and go back into the classroom.

     "(Y/n)! Did you sleep good?" Mina asks me and I smile at her.
     "Yeah. I needed that. Would've been better if I could've had Bubbles' snuggles." I reply and she laughs at me.
     "You and your crazy cat. You're so adorable." She says as she smooshes my cheeks in her pink hands.
     "Says the cute alien babe," I state and she grins at this.

     "I gotta go. My parents are taking us out to eat and they want me home. Text me when you get home." Mina gives a small wave before leaving the classroom with a smile.
     How does she not have a relationship? She's great. I think as I grab my (2ndf/c) bag and put it over my shoulder.

     "Kitten." I perk up a little as hear the sweet monotone voice and turn to the pro hero.
     "Shota, I'm so sorry. Denki told me to not talk with you because he said you were flirting with me to use me for that. But I know you would never do that because you're a great guy and you wouldn't betray-"
     "Does he treat you right and love you?" He asks and my (e/c) eyes widen.

{FLASHBACK START}

     "So, got anyone you like?" I ask Aizawa with a smile as I try to roundhouse him but he dodges it.
     "Why do you need to know?" He asks while dodging my two punches.
     "Just small talk. And because Mina wanted to know if any of her possible teacher ships could become cannon." I say and he looks at me confused before ducking when I throw a punch at his face.

     "You sound like a pirate." He says and I laugh but wince when he gets a hit on my leg.
     "Argh you joking?" I joke with a smile and he groans in annoyance at this.
     "No. I don't have anyone I like romantically here." He states and I grin.

     "So do you like someone at your agency or something?" I ask and he rolls his black eyes.
     "No. I'd rather focus on work, not romance." He remarks before grinning. "So how about you then? You like anyone in the school?" Aizawa asks and I blink before I start to laugh a little nervously.

     "N-No. W-Well I do. But I don't want to ruin our friendship. We've been friends since middle school and I'd be pretty sad if that got ruined." I say as I try not to look at him.
     Bad choice. He pinned me to the mat. "Togata, I'm pretty sure Sero would be happy to be in a relationship with you." He says and I try to hide my laugh but fail miserably and burst out laughing.
     "N-no! I-hahaha!-don't like Hanta. He's a great guy but he's not for me. I want a guy who treats me right and loves me a lot. Where we can tell each other nearly everything and trust each other." I say to him with a smile and he lets me sit up.

     "So I'm guessing it's Kaminari then. You three are the only ones who went to the same middle school in the class." Aizawa says and I blush a little before nodding my head.
     "Yeah," I say as I stand and shake my limbs.
    "I hope it works out for you. See you tomorrow. Don't forget about your science homework." He says with a small smile and I nod before leaving.

{FLASHBACK END}

     He remembers that? I think shocked before I avert his gaze. "I-I-" I trail off and I don't see the concerned look as he looks toward the door. He gently grabs my arm and leads me out of the classroom and to the giant glass windows.
     I get a little sad when I see Denki at the gates talking to two girls with a huge smile on his face, no phone in sight.
   "Please be careful. I don't want you hurt." Shota says to me and I look at him sadly before I slowly hug him.

     "I'm so sorry if I made you sad. I wouldn't want to do that. You're very important to me, and I care about you a lot." I say as I lay my head against his warm chest and hear his slightly fast heartbeat.
     "As long as you're happy. I don't care what you do to me." He says and I nod my head as he lightly runs a hand over my hair.

     "I have to head home. Tamaki's coming over to visit and I want to make some takoyaki for him." I say as I back away with a smile and he nods.
     "Don't forget to pet Bubbles." He says with a grin and I smile with a small laugh.
     "An absolutely adorable cat not getting pets? That sounds terrible." I say and he chuckles.
     "Have a good afternoon, Kitten. Tell Tamaki that I said hello." He says and I nod before turning and starting down the hallway.

♡♡♡DENKI POV♡♡♡

     "Aren't you dating someone? Why are you flirting with us? Not that we mind, but shouldn't you be with her right now?" One of the cuties I was flirting with says and I get a little annoyed.
If I wasn't dating (Y/n) or Ophelia I'd probably have so many girls on me. I think unhappily as I look back towards the school and spotted said (h/c) haired girl hugging Aizawa through the giant glass wall of windows. I told her to stay away from him. She didn't listen! I think as I glare at the sight of the two.
     "Hey, are you okay?" The other girl says and I snap back to reality.
     "Peachy," I say with a smile before leaving them and heading towards my house to change.
I'll pop by later and ask her what the hell she thinks she's doing. I think angrily as I walk down the street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 30 6
Aizawa Shota encounters an old enemy, the one girl who got the better of him back in high school. A simple little girl with a strange quirk that seem...
137K 4.9K 64
Himitsu Shiro-combat teacher by day, the Angel Vigilante by night. But who is she really? Older sister to one of the most famous pro heroes of all ti...
60.5K 1.3K 21
- This is an Aideku (aizawaXizuku) story - I'm sorry if anything is mis-spelled! - this AU izuku is still a student, and Aizawa a teacher...
28.8K 536 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...