I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 9 - What It Meant
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 16 - Make It Right
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 18 - Guy Problems
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 57 - Problems
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 70 - Should We?
Ch. 71 - Memories
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 74 - Messing Up
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 76 - An Agreement

23.5K 939 496
By UndercoverGirl26

 ~ Chapter 76: An Agreement ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

I knocked on the door to Jackie’s house and stuffed my hands into the pockets of my jacket. I lowered my head and waited about fifteen seconds until the door swung open and I saw Jackie’s beautiful face, causing me to smile. She was wearing casual clothing and her hair was tied into a messy bun.

“Hey,” I said softly, my voice beaming with happiness now that I’ve seen her in front of me.

“Hey,” she smiled back, kissing my lips quickly before grabbing my hand and leading me inside. Once she closed the door behind us, I noticed she had cleaning materials scattered everywhere. She picked up a duster and looked at me. “I was just cleaning up the house a bit before my parents get back.

“Oh that’s right, they come back today, don’t they?” I commented. “You need help?”

“Nah, I’m just about done,” she said. “They’ll be here in about an hour so what do you want to do until then?”

She took off some cleaning gloves she was wearing and set them down on the table before wrapping her arms around me.

“I’ve got an idea..” I whispered seductively, my hands finding her waist and I held her tightly as I grazed my lips against hers. Jackie let out a giggle as I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I secured her carefully. She leaned down and kissed me slowly and I moaned quietly as I kissed her back lovingly.

She ran her hands though my hair and caressed the back of my neck with her thumb as we made out for a bit, our kisses picking up speed. After a while, Jackie pulled away and I slowly let her down on the floor.

“I should go take a shower and change clothes,” she said breathlessly, trying to regain proper breathing after what we had just done.

“Okay,” I whispered, “Do you mind if I quickly go out and buy your parents a welcome-back cake?”

“Aw, you don’t have to do that,” she waved a hand at me as she shook her head.

“But I want to,” I kissed her nose. “Now go make yourself unnecessarily even more beautiful than you already are while I go do this so I can make an impression on your parents,” I winked, and Jackie laughed.

“Buying a cake isn’t the key to win hearts, you know,” she looked at me amusingly.

“You’d be surprised,” I chuckled, caressing her cheek before turning around. “See you in a bit, babe.”

“Bye,” she called out, and I didn’t have to look at her to know she was blushing.

So cute.

I stepped out into the slightly chilly air again, walking out to the streets and deciding that taking a walk would be best. I kept my hood up and head facing the ground, hoping no one would recognize me.

After a while of walking quietly, I heard voices from across the street. I slowly looked up, watching a boy and a girl about my age talking about making plans for tomorrow, and then the girl waved the guy goodbye.

I stopped, watching the guy stand there for a few seconds and then he, too, turned around. Now we were both looking at each other and, as if on cue, both our eyes widened.

Tyler and I continued to stare at each other before I frowned, my legs contemplating whether or not I should ignore him and keep walking, or straight out confront him.

“I just want this week to be perfect, okay? Do what you want, just not right now. Please..” Jackie’s past words rang in my ears. “If you really do love me you’d listen..”

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and swallowed air. I pushed myself forwards and began walking away, ignoring Tyler’s gaze.

“Justin,” his voice called out to me and I froze.

Just walk away, I told myself. And that’s what I did.

“Justin,” he repeated. “Wait.”

“Can you stop blowing my cover?” I muttered with slight anger, turning to face him. He looked both ways to assure himself there were no cars coming before he jogged across the street and over towards where I stood.

“Sorry,” he chuckled, “I just wanted to ask you—”

“About Jackie?” I interrupted him.

“Um.. Yeah,” he nodded. “How is she?”

I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away but his hand stopped me.

“Listen, I have this strange feeling you don’t like me,” he spoke in a low voice.

“No shit,” I spat in his face, moving myself from his grip.

Tyler lowered his hand and gave me a serious look. “But why? I didn’t do anything to you.”

“Yes you did,” I stated, as if it was obvious. “You hurt me through hurting Jackie.”

Tyler continued to stare at me, except he looked more confused now than before.

“What do you mean? I would never hurt Jackie,” he said monotonously, challenging me to question his statement.

I glanced at the direction the girl he was talking to had walked away to before meeting his eyes once more.

“Who was that girl?” I asked, ignoring his previous question.

“Answer me,” he demanded.

“No,” I scoffed. “You answer me.”

“You think being famous puts you above everyone else, don’t you? You spoiled brat,” he scowled at me before pausing and sighing. “Sorry, that’s not what I meant.”

I stared at him.

“She’s a friend.”

“You mean a girlfriend,” I pointed out.

“No,” he shook his head. “I don’t. And now that I answered your question, you should answer mine.”

“You raped Jackie,” I blurted out bluntly, causing Tyler’s eyes to widen.

“W-What?” he asked in shock. “No I didn’t.”

“You stole her virginity,” I kept a straight face.

“She wanted it,” he said. “She never said no.”

“Yeah, did you ask her that? She told me she was trying to tell you to stop but you kept going and you didn’t fucking listen to her when she was trying to tell you something, you asshole,” I growled angrily. “She wasn’t sure if she wanted to. Hell, I’m sure she didn’t even to go along with it. That’s rape. You didn’t give her a chance to refuse you.”

“I swear, I didn’t have bad intentions. I thought she was fine with it!” he protested.

“Clearly, she wasn’t. And it bothers her every time she thinks about it,” I scoffed.

Tyler let out a shaky breath as he gazed at the ground. “I.. I didn’t know.”

“Well now you know,” I said, turning around. “And you better stay away from Jackie or you and I are going to have serious problems.”

There was silence.

“Got it?” I glanced back at him.

Tyler looked at me with an expression I couldn’t quite read.

“Do you understand me?!” I yelled at him, and he slowly shook his head. “Good. Then we have an agreement, and you know the costs if you break that.”

And with that, I simply walked off and resumed my journey to the bakery.

I technically didn’t go against Jackie, did I? I may have threatened him, but it’s not like I straight out punched the guy. Which is, however, something I’d do in a heartbeat if he went against what I told him.

If he can’t stay away from Jackie, I can’t sit back and do nothing about it.

He’ll pay for what he did to her.

********************

Drama. Drama everywhere.

Whose side are you guys on? Justin or Tyler?

And omg it’s Christmas Eve tomorrow! I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas and happy holidays :)

Love you guys <3

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.7K 40
• what if the one person you wanted the most in life, was the one person you couldn't have? • He sighs. "Mary, I'm not feeling sorry for you." He ret...
98.8K 2.7K 32
Y/N's life was a wreck. All that had happened in the past year was a cheating boyfriend, a dad who doesn't love her, a secret her dad won't tell abo...
10.7K 189 15
"That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance Take you to every party cause all y...
227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...