Stockholm Syndrome (Ziall Hor...

Per BriannaLynnC98

Niall Horan was a normal 15 year old boy. He was on the football team and had tons of friends. But, all of th... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Sequel

Chapter 13

4.3K 252 54
Per BriannaLynnC98

Zayn's POV

             At first I didn't know what to do. I was going to kiss back, but I saw icy blue eyes flash through my mind and pulled back.

            Liam's eyes looked like he was shocked by his own actions. He shook his head and stood up, knocking the chair down.

             "I'm sorry, Zayn." He said walking away from me. I took a deep breath and reached out and got a hold of his hand. He stopped and turned to me.

               "Okay." I said. I knew I love Niall, but if I keep spending so much time at home and away from Liam, he might try to take him from me. I just hope Niall is okay with this.

                 "Okay? You'll give me a chance?" He said, hope laced in his voice. I gave him a small smile and nodded. "Oh my gosh." He whispered and pulled me into his arms. I let out a small laugh and wrapped my arms around him.          

          We only pulled apart when someone came in and cleared their throat. "Sorry about that." Liam said, scratching the back of his neck. The man just looked at us and nodded.

               For the rest of the day we worked hard serving everyone that walked through the door. By the end of they day I was exhausted, then again I'm like that everyday.

              I walked out from the back after putting all the dishes away and saw Liam laying on the floor. I laughed a bit, then he looked over at me.

             "I'm so tired." He whined.

             "Me too. I'm going to go home now. I'll see you tomorrow." As soon as I said I was leaving, he jumped up and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I let out a squeal and started squirming.

              "Li! Put me down!" I laughed.

              "Nope! I'm going to kidnap you!" The moment he said that my face dropped. Does he know? He put me down and his smile dropped. "Zayn, you look like you've seen a ghost. Are you alright?"

             "Yeah, that's just not s-something to joke about." I said, nervously playing with my shirt.

              "Oh... sorry I just, uh, sorry." He said and moved closer to me and kissed my cheek. I smile a bit, but felt so guilty. I only liked Niall's kisses, I only liked Niall to touch me. "So did you want to come over for a bit, like, eat dinner with me and watch a movie?"

             "Uh, sure." I  thought of saying no because Niall is home alone, but I guess this is part of making sure Liam doesn't start think things.

               We left in separate cars and met at his house. He got out and went to open the front door for me. The air was getting colder now, considering it was was just the beginning of September. We got inside and Liam ordered a pizza.

            We sat on the couch curled in a blanket after it got here. I hadn't eaten anything in a long time. I've just been too depressed to eat because I didn't want Niall mad at me and I kept feeling bad about Harry. I ate half a slice and felt too full.

            "Zayn, you make me feel fat. I can eat a whole pizza by myself and you can't even eat a whole slice of pizza." I laughed.

              "I don't always feel hungry, so I don't eat. I guess I taught myself not to eat that much." I shrugged. Liam looked at me, his brown eyes looking into mine. His hands moved around my waste pulling me onto his lap. I blushed at the movement, but kind of enjoyed being held like this.

           "You're perfect." He whispered into my ear. I shook my head, but leaned into his touch anyway. But something about Liam didn't comfort me like Niall. I actually didn't want to be here, I wanted to be with my blue eye Irish boy. Even if he was only 15, he was still perfect for me. We both were perfect for each other. He doesn't want to leave me and he doesn't want to hurt me. I love him so much. I like to think he's my best friend too.

            I felt Liam kiss my neck, bringing me out of my day dream of Niall. I jumped a bit and knew I couldn't do this with him. I didn't feel comfortable with him like Niall. He's the only person I like to kiss me, to hold me. I want him right now, not Liam. I got up and apologized. He reached out and I backed up, tripping over my feet and falling to the floor.

             "Zayn?" He leaned down, but something about his movements reminded me of that day. That day my world shattered. Suddenly I wasn't in Liam's front room, I was in the locker room at my old high school, all of the football team surrounding me.

            "Where do you think you're going faggot?" The captain of the team asked me. He had just pushed me to the floor as I tried to leave to locker room after gym class. I saw all of the boys making a ring around me.

          "I w-was going h-home." I stuttered. I don't know why they were doing this.

            "No you're not. You're going to get punishment for being a fag." He spit at me. I was trembling and tried to crawl backwards but he jumped on top of me. I tried fighting back, but he was so much bigger and stronger than me. He started kissing my neck and grinding down his hips. The rest of the team was laughed and wolf whistling.

                "S-stop!" I siad, tears gathering in my eyes, but he didn't listen to me. He started to unbutton my jeans, still kissing and sucking on my neck. I started punching him with all my might, but soon my hands were being held back above my head. My jeans and boxers were slid off and they all laughed again.

            "You're so small, mate. Of course, I hear faggots don't have big dicks anyway. Look at you, you can't even get hard." He laughed. Tears were sliding down my face as I watched him slide his football shorts down, showing his hard dick. I didn't know what he was going to do, but I was shown soon after when he spread my legs, shoving himself in me.

           I screamed and cried, but he pounded into me relentlessly. The one guy was still holding my hands above my head so I was somewhat lifted off the ground. I heard everyone's laughs and felt two guys wrap there hands around my legs, spreading them so the guy could go deeper. Soon he moaned, and I felt something hot and wet shoot into me. He pulled out, but they wouldn't let me go.

               "Who's next?" He asked. Then two guys came up. One shoving his dick in me the other putting it in my mouth, making me gag as it hit the back of my throat. Tears were blurring my vision and I couldn't see what anyone was doing. I felt something wet shoot into me, then I felt the other guy shoot his load down my throat. When he pulled back I turned to the side to throw up, but was kicked in the face.

           "Keep it down, faggy. You wanted this." Someone growled at me. A metallic taste went into my mouth, but I still couldn't move my hands or my legs.

            They kept doing the same thing, one after another. The pain in my bum was unbearable and my throat was burning. I felt truly disgusting. They would touch my lower area trying to make me hard but this isn't what I wanted. I wasn't feeling any pleasure, just extreme pain.

            "Hey, I have an idea for you three that are left. One of you can shove it down the idiots throat and the other two can both take him on bottom. He'd like that, wouldn't you cutie?" I looked at the team captain and shook my head.

               "Stop! Please, stop!" I croaked because my throat was wrecked.

                "Sorry, babe. Just three more then you can be really pleasured." He winked at me then punched me in the eye.

              My arms and legs were dropped. I was in too much pain to move though. That guy shoved his dick into my mouth but that wasn't the worst of it. I thought the pain in my bum was at an all time high, but it got worse.

               One of them pushed into me and started thrusting then stoped. Then I felt someone else shove into me too. The pain was unbearable. Little black dots started dancing in my vision. I prayed it was death. It would be better than what I was doing now.

             The one guy came down my throat then took it out. I screamed and cried with all I had left of me. I hoped someone heard me but no one came to help me. I guess I was too worthless to help.

              They both finished and pulled out. I curled in on myself, sobbing in pain and shame.

             "I hope you had as much fun as we did. You're a pretty good fuck." And with that they all left me laying on the floor in my own blood and their come. I just wanted to die.

            "Zayn!" I heard Liam yell and the world my mind went into slowly melted. I heard someone screaming and crying. I looked at Liam's red puffy eyes. Both his hands were on my cheeks as he yelled my name. "Zayn!" He said again. I heard the person who was crying and realized it was me. "I'm sorry! I don't know what I did!" He cried. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, calming my tears.

              After a few minutes I calmed down then sat up from my little episode I decided Liam needed some comfort too. He was sitting away from my crying into his hands. I crawled over to him and pet his arm. He looked at me and hesitantly put his hand on my back. At first I still felt that disgusting feeling that I have never gotten rid of, but I let him touch me.

            "What-what did they do to you?" He whispered. I shook my head.

            "I can't tell you yet. You'll hate me or think I'm disgusting. Maybe one day." I said. But really I just didn't trust him like I trusted Niall. The thought of Niall made me want to go home and cuddle him tightly.

           "I understand. I'm going to drive you home now. You're probably tired." I nodded, then we both stood up to leave.

            When we got to my house he walked me to my door. He opened his arms and I walked into them. I pulled back and looked at him giving him a weak smile.

           "You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen." He told me then leaned in to kiss my cheek. "Goodnight."

            "Goodnight." I said and watched him leave. I opened the door and closed it behind me, but before I could turned around I was tackled and thrown to the floor.

            "I missed you!" Niall yelled in my ear. I laughed and rolled over so he was laying on my chest. Just seeing him made me happier than I was before. I leaned up and conected our lips.

           This is how it's supposed to be. No bad memories, no guilty feelings or worries or getting caught for something I did for my own good. I'm not alone anymore. I have a best friend now and I have the love I never thought I could have. He was walking home and my prayers were answered. Now everything was perfect. Now it was us. Not just me. It was me and my Niall.

A/N: sorry about the graphicness :( so who watched the One Direction special?!?! Tomorrow is Louis' birthday! Our baby is going to be 23!!!! Hazza's boyfriend is growing up *wipes eyes* haha ok so I'm going to give shout outs here for three people!!!

inziallwetrust

Emma14

Fluffy2

Thanks so much for voting on every chapter! I'm going to go follow you now! You guys are my favorite! Guys go follow them cuz they be the bae!!!

Please comment/vote! I'll give you a shout out if you do, maybe even follow you!
                                       -Bri;)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

117K 7.4K 27
It was an illusion... Zayn Malik believed he met his forever and lost his always. This was only a trick his mind had been playing on him. He couldn't...
1.4M 31.2K 30
Life in an university is full of ups and downs and twists and turns. But, even with so many ups and downs it's full of fun parties and precious memor...
291K 13.7K 26
It wasn't something he was ever expecting in his life, but it happened. Zayn Malik was a young man that got the surprise of his life when a late nigh...
976K 26.9K 20
[currently editing] ~ [completed] • Zayn Malik is a 21 year old men. He is single, and determined to adopt a kid. Did I mention that he was gay? We...