Dead Eye

De shachiseth

What happens when you wake up some day and find out that there is no resemblance to yourself in your own head... Mais

Chapter 1 Beginning Or Semicolon
Chapter 2 Clues Or Puzzles
Chapter 3 Mistaken Identity
Chapter 4 Puzzles And Troubles
Chapter 5 Gratitude And Attack
Chapter 6 Merry Christmas
Chapter 7 Dream Or Memory Relapse
Chapter 8 Shocks n Surprises
Chapter 9 Messing Present
Chapter 10 To Believe Or Not To Believe
Chapter 11 First Mission
Chapter 12 Skeptical Decisions
Chapter 13 Big Bad Day
Chapter 14 Jealousy And Spying
Chapter 15 Betrayal?
Chapter 16 Fight For Freedom
Chapter 17 Fast N Furious or Speed
Chapter 18 Help From Friends?
Chapter 19 Funeral
Chapter 20 Alive And Breathing
Chapter 21 Wrong Side Of Bed
Chapter 22 Who Are You?
Chapter 23 Open Up
Chapter 24 Shelter Home
Chapter 25 Troubled Memories
Chapter 26 Plan To Avenge
Chapter 27 Being Played!
Chapter 28 Fighting Rink
Chapter 29 Eiffel Tower Attack
Chapter 30 Different Person
Chapter 31 Friends With Benefits
Chapter 32 I Am Married
Chapter 33 Evidences in Bag
Chapter 34 Badass Cynthia!
Chapter 35 Tattoo And Its Mystery
Chapter 36 Peru Again!
Chapter 37 Dead or Alive?
Chapter 38 Get Set For Some Ass kicking
Chapter 40 Terrorist Attack
Chapter 41 Messenger Of Death
Chapter 42
Untitled Part 43 Not THE END

Chapter 39 The Big Attack

19 2 1
De shachiseth

Chapter 39

The Big Attack

John threw his sim card and filled the card slot with another card that he'd purchased from an outlet.

He had to pay extra cash but he was glad for the detour he took for Wiesley's house and picked all the cash that Wiesley knew was kept at his house in a safe.

John knew it was safe to go to his place since all of them were expecting him at the hospital.

He made it super quick out of the house too.

Also he knew people would be looking for him at the airport so he chose traveling by bus making sure he changed the sim card before reaching the bus station.

He intended to change his phone too but it was too damn expensive plus he could do some Google research with the smart phone gifted by D or the person who posed as D.

John sighed.

He felt real emotion for the man.

God! He was messed up. His memory was playing games with him.

He did not know whom to trust.

Cynthia who he thought was dead came alive and helped him all the time.

But why did Cynthia cheat?

Why did she bring all those people to the room?

Or probably she was unaware of the men following her.

None of the theory added up.

He couldn't trust anyone

"Danny" John shouted once he reached the showroom he'd working since months "I need your help."

"What the fishing net! are you doing here?" Henry shouted at John.

"Here I have work for you too old man" John said ignoring Henry's distaste at his arrival

"Old Man?" Henry shouted, "You just lost your chance of seeking my help because of this."

"Oh handsome" John said teasing Henry in a feminine musical tone "now if I address you with handsome" he flake dusted his clean collar "this will you help me?" he fluttered his lashes.

"Bloody ar.." Henry muted his volume not uttering the curse word on the tip of his tongue.

"Good " John fake complimented "this boy is your responsibility and I trust you with him." John made way so that Henry could meet Wiesley who was still scared and shaken from what happened with him "you make sure that no harm comes his way."

"Aye aye Captain" Henry forgot the silly discrepancies between him and John, glad for the opportunity passed on to him after a long time since his retirement from the military force.

"Danny I know what they are up to and I don't trust anybody" John was now addressing the young boy who had for the first time thrown away his earphones paying full attention to John.

"They are actually crashing 14 planes together in the sky when they are at the highest true altitude"

"What!"

"What!"

"What are you saying?" Henry asked not believing a word "how is that freaking possible?'

"They have been planning this since years. They are targeting Tokyo Olympics.

"Danny I need you to Contact of Air Traffic control of the countries." He waved his phone "I have already mailed you the details."

"On it John" Danny gave a stiff salute and quickly grabbed the chair of his desktop.

"What a surprise!" Kathie paced her steps from the entrance quickly pulling John into a tight hug.

Henry made an annoyed face "now why is her finger print on the gate lock too?"

"Same reason Rave's finger is on main lock." John got back at Henry.

"What ?" Henry was even more annoyed "you are dating this stupid son of mine? Have you gone out of your mind?"

Instead of being offended that Henry just addressed him as stupid Danny shouted shocked, "you are dating Rave?"
"That is not important" Henry dismissed Danny "But why she is clinging to this excuse of a moron?"

"I am not a moron," John shouted.

"I am not dating Danny." Kathie clarified.

"I am not taking this shit " Danny shouted again "shouldn't I be the one to know that you and Rave are a thing?"

John could read the pain in Danny's voice.

While Henry stood still gaping like a fish he comforted Danny "Rave is not taking your mom's place.

"Nobody can" Henry added, his voice choked by now. "Besides" he said grimly "We are not a thing. We are simply testing the waters."

"I think the two need some time" John addressed Kathie "wanna join for a coffee" John asked while she blushed like a tomato.

"You two are finally dating?" Danny asked.

While Kathie looked expectantly at John, John avoided the eye contact "I have to work on this" he shrugged.

One look at Kathie's sad and disappointed face John said, "I am sorry but I am not sure I'll able to make it this time."

'John!" Kathie gasped, her eyes teary.

"I think we are good" Henry spoke, "Danny why don't you look for what John has asked you."

Danny got back to the pc, his enthusiasm from earlier missing.

Henry commented "I am not marrying that dame if it makes you happy." Henry stated, "at least not until you are ready for that."

"Danny simply nodded going back to work.

"Kathie can I have your phone with your sim?" John asked sheepishly "but I doubt you'd get that back again"

"No issues" Kathie dismissed like not a big deal. She'd gotten used to being around John and feeling hurt every time he wouldn't acknowledge their love for each other.

"I have contacts with the ex defense minister. We can take him aboard." Henry suggested.

"You think he'll help us?" John turned skeptical "Do you trust him?"

"Yes I definitely do." Henry said confidentially "he'll definitely help. He is also in good terms with ambassadors and ministers of other countries," Henry was totally professional "I think we could use his contacts."

"Perfect" John said throwing Kathie's phone towards him "Give him a call."

They all sat together putting their inputs on the task.

"Si...r Sir John sir" Wiesley called "may be I can help too."
"How?" John was all ears.

"I can find out what all city flights they have checked and with the probability theorem I can't find out the fight's number that had been visited more than twice and are reaching for Japan."

"Seems complicated" Kathie worded but bit her lip immediately.

"No it isn't." Wiesley pulled the computer and typed in something. His face focused and his fingers moving over the keyboard in full speed.

"Pen and paper" Wiesley called for and Kathie quickly got him one of each

"Here" Wiesley placed the paper "these are all the flights and name so their cities and countries where they'd be started, their halting destinations and their final destinations. 8 for Haneda airport, Tokyo 4 for Osaka airport, Osaka and 2 for Chubu Centrair in Tokoname. Although I am pretty sure but I cannot guarantee that they are targeting the same flights." Wiesley stated "these are all based on a theorem.' Henry raised his brows

"Here are the starting destinations." Wiesley turned the screen towards John

"Can we get the names of travellers of these airlines?" John asked

"Not sure" Wiesley shrugged "But we can take our chances."

"Patrick is on his way over here" Henry announced.

"Good" John said as he managed to type some mails to be sent to other countries.

"Wiesley can you get names of participants of these countries?'

"I can try" Wiesley shrugged.

"What?" Wiesley shouted "oh no oh no no no no no"

'What happened?" all the people in the room were now towering over the distressed Wiesley sitting on the computer, Patrick who had arrived recently too quit his exchange of pleasantries and joined the others.

"They have changed the dates. They are planning the attack soon." His fingers moving faster than he anticipated

They have been recently searching the app very frequently"

"When do you think will the qualifying rounds begin?" Wiesley asked

"Qualifying rounds?" John asked

"Yes qualifying rounds" Danny said as he was busy on his phone "they are starting from January on wards.

"Are there participants of the mentioned countries?"

"Shit! they are attacking on the dates of their travel" Wiesley stated

'How do you know?" John asked rubbing his face "and when is the day?"

" I managed to enter into their conversation." Wiesley said sheepishly.

"How?" John asked.

Wiesley bit his lip guilty "I might have added a section of exchanging messages in the app with no provision of recording them.

"Isn't it illegal?" John asked

"Yes it is." Wiesley admitted "But I thought it will help with the popularity and then I will delete the feature from the app."

"That is very irresponsible " Henry shouted, "how can you jeopardize with national security?" he was furious "do you have any idea how soldiers are fighting for their country, caring the least about their lives only so that you civilians can have the choice and sense of freedom
"I am sorry" Wiesley said "but this was never meant to be out in the market especially I had to get the copyright thing done." He held his head low "Also I did not know" he bit the inner of his cheek to avoid the proud smile at himself "that this app is that amazing."

"Amazing enough to help the f##kers to kill innocent people?" Henry barked.

"Relax Henry" Patrick patted on his shoulders "the boy is scared besides he is trying to help."

"What are their messages can we see?" Patrick asked.

"I managed to get screen shots of some." Wiesley said but they realized that their messages were being watched so they are offline now."

"Can I see those messages?" John asked.

"Sure" Wiesley replied.

Now it was quite a set of curios eyes staring at the messages.

John was jumping in spite of his height but the small screen as surrounded by people so all he could read was faces, wrinkled and confused faces.

Slowly all of them stood straight from the bending position and John managed to sit on the chair besides Wiesley.

Although the chair being small he did push and drop the teeny Wielsey out of the chair pulling him half way through the floor from his shoulders.

"John I think your big butt wont be able to fill the place his small butt has left on the chair" Henry commented earning a laugh form Danny and Kathie and a glare from John

John picked the lanky Wiesley and put him on his laps.

"Don't look" Danny closed Kathie's eyes with the back of his hand "your place is occupied."

That did earn another glare from John and eye roll from Kathie.

Soon John too got his brows furrowed "what is this?' as he read alphabet and other signs confusingly

"Told you cannot save the messages" Wiesley shrugged "these are the encrypted versions of the messages

"What do they say?" John asked, "Can you translate?"

"Yeah I can" Weisley said proud "though they are poor in their English. This was the most they could write

"They meant" Wiesley quoted as he translate line by line

We been watched

They know

The comma guy is alive

Should kill earlier

Plan changed

Will get new schedule

Attack soon

How soon

This week

Shit our messages are tapped

How?

This was safe

Yes it was

But I think

You are worrying

No. I am sure

''''''''''''

"No exchanges after that" Wiesley stated.

"You sure you cannot get texts exchanged before that?' John asked.

"No" Wiesley denied disheartened

"So they are planning to attack this week?"

"Yes " Wiesley said and moving his fingers like a light he said, "it would be these flights and strangely these flights will be halting at Emabark Airport, US.

"It isn't strange" John mumbled.

"What isn't strange?" Danny asked, all eyes on both f them "that they are meeting at the Emabark Airport"

"Why do you say that?" Patrick asked.

"Because their team is here in US "if not all most of them."

"Where do you think they are planning to crash them?" John asked.

After their halts in the airport flights number D345,E 678, G667, Y555, H127 will be leaving at 11:30 am, others will be leaving in interval of 1 , 2 and 3 hours.

Rest 5 flights do not have any halt" he explained "paper and pen

"He shouted again and then manged to pick them up from under the keyboard

look they will start from here and let it be look in the app."

He took the phone from Danny and downloaded the app and explained how all the fourteen flights will be clashing and crashing at 130000 feet above sea level at 17:20 hours in the sky according to American time line.

"I can connect to few of these airlines and replace all the Olympian players with their commando officers " Patrick said and when John eyed him with awe he clarified "we are in touch, I was a replacement defense minister for few months that when I developed these contacts"

"Good" John complimented "go go go"

Henry do you have any contacts in airport security?" John asked

"Oh hell yes I do" henry said excited "I don't know how I forgot"

"I can try to connect with the president too" Patrick offered.

"You could connect us to the president" Henry shouted "and you are telling about it now"

"I wasn't sure if the link I have could reach out to him" Patrick clarified "I was planning to find out and now I cannot wait. This seems like an emergency"

"You cannot talk to president directly?" John asked.

"No" Patrick denied, "I will have to pull some strings."

John wasn't happy about it "then I'd recommend don't cause we aren't sure whom to trust."

"I get it" Patrick said understanding the situation.

"Then what do we do?" Kathie asked. She was gripping the chair too tight that her knuckles were white.

John rubbed her palms holding them "don't worry. I'll do something about it."

"What are you going to do?" Kathie asked with so innocent eyes, the faith in her eyes, the assurance that she knew that he could stop all that was all it took John to start over with determination again

John rubbed his hands and said, "let's get going guys"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

69 3 11
Suddenly waking up in a forest with no recollection would baffle you right? Well that's exactly what happened to Xander. Xander Danvie. A pretty norm...
255 0 4
*now available on all retailers* Amber How do you politely refuse when the only guy to star in any of your dirty fantasies has just offered to put yo...
326 35 36
Updates every Tuesdays and Fridays unless I have exams, family emergency or DIE!!! Elizha Hashmi has been struggling with studying for the longest...
663 6 35
What happens when your whole life gets turned upside down? And you find out that Sleeping Beauty is your grandmother. Then you find out there are oth...