โค Dildariyaan: Tales Of Love โค

By books_heart23

"I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect." ~Taylor Swift "Love recognizes no barriers. It jum... More

โคAasโ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ2โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ3โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ4โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ5โ™ฅ๏ธ
๐ŸYeh Raha Dil๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ2๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ3๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ4๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ5๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ6๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’•Ishq Main Tere ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•2๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•3๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•4๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•5๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•7๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•8๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ•ŠJunoon๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š2๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š3๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š4๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š5๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š6๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š7๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š8๐Ÿ•Š
Author's Note
๐Ÿ’˜Mehboob Qadmon Main๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜2๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜3๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜4๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜5๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜6๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿฅ€Teri Chahat Kay Hisaar Main๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€2๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€3๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€4๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€5๐Ÿฅ€
Important Announcement
๐Ÿฅ€6๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€7๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€8๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ’ŒMuhabbat Kitabon Si๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ2๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ3๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ4๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ5๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ6๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ7๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ8๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ9๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’œRaaz-E-Qalb๐Ÿ’œ (ON HOLD)
๐Ÿ’œ2๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ3๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ4๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ5๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ6๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ7๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ8๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ”ฅSehar๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ’•6๐Ÿ’•

9K 556 27
By books_heart23

Baray Kam Nazar Thay Gunehgaar Thay Hum
Magar Tere Dil Ko Lubhatay Rahain Hain
Yehi Soch Kar Tum Bhula Do Khatayain
Tumhe Hum Bohot Yaad Aatay Rahain Hain

💕💕💕

Few days had passed since Ahmad's engagement and to say that the situation had worsen was an understatement. Subha was acting really distant and cold towards Zaviyaar which even he agreed that it was well-deserved. But that didn't deter him from trying to talk to her or placate her. He was even more determined than before, he wanted to rectify his mistakes and he could do anything for it.

Throughout their lectures, Zaviyaar tried to engage in a conversation with Subha or ask her questions or opinions but only to be met with cold eyes and the same answer that she 'didn't know anything'. Zaviyaar was disappointed but that was expected so he didn't take it to heart.

Subha on the other hand was might have been all stoic but only she and her Allah knew what agony she was in. One moment she wanted to run into Zaviyaar's arms and forgive and in the next instance she remembered her resolve. She was stuck between her heart and mind and she didn't know what to do. One minute she would be crying and the next moment she would switch her emotions off. There was a turmoil going on within her that no one understood, not even her.

It was eight at night when she got a message from an unknown number. Subha furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she opened her whatsapp.

Subha...

Just as she read her name she knew who it was.

I know kay tumhe mujhsay baat nahi karni and I understand that. Jitna bhi tum mujhse naraz ho, it's justified. But believe me jitna tum tadpi ho utna hi main bhi tadpa hoon. Kaafi saza kaat chuka hoon tumsay door reh kar ab aur mujhse nahi hota. (I know that you don't want to talk to me and I understand. Your anger is justified. But believe me, if you have suffered, I have suffered the same. I have endured a huge punishment by staying away from you... I can't do it anymore.)

If you are ready to listen to me or have it in you heart to forgive me then please meet me at the beach in half an hour... If you don't come... I'll know that I have lost you. I'll go far away untying all the threads that bind us together to never come back again.

~Mr Angry Bird

Subha frowned as she started reading the letter. When she read the first few sentences, a bitter laugh escaped her. He couldn't even tolerate one percent of what she went through.

When she read the last sentence, her breath hitched. Is it so easy for him to leave me again? Is our relationship so irrelevant to him that whenever he wants he'll abide by it and whenever he wants he'll break it? No. He was the one that binded us in this sacred bond but he won't be the one to break it. He will not get rid of me so easily.

She got up from the bed, wiping her tears away. She placed her phone on the nightstand and went towards her closet to change her clothes from the night clothes she was wearing.

She quickly left her room and descended downstairs, tip toing to not make any noise. She never went out at this of the night and she knew Amna will ask lots of questions for which she wouldn't have an answer. Amna never let her go out at night because she had tried to run away one night when Amna took hold of her custody. Hence Amna always made sure she never left the house and that habit grew as Subha grew up. She never let her go out at night alone. That fear was irrational because if Subha wanted to run away again, she had many opportunities but she never did. Subha didn't even try to get rid of Amna's fear.

Just as she was about to open the door, Amna's voice resonated in her ears, making her scream.

"Where are you going?"

With a fast heartbeat, Subha turned around to look at Amna. She placed a hand on her chest to calm her heart. "You scared me api."

"Where are you going?" Amna had her hands on her hips, a stern expression on her face.

"Wo- I was going to the market. Something urgent was needed... I hope you understand." Subha lied, looking away from her glaring eyes.

"Don't lie Noor! We both know that is not the reason."

"Fine, I needed to go see Skylar. Her boyfriend broke up with her so I need to be there for her." She lied again, praying that Amna believes her lies.

Amna narrowed her eyes. "I am not a child to come in your lies. You think I am going to believe that she had a breakup? Now tell me the truth. I know something is going on with you for the past few weeks, Noor. Are you planning on running away again?"

"Api, please I need to go. I assure you I will not run away, please let me go. It's really important for me." Subha pleaded, walking backwords slowly.

"Why can't you tell me where you are going?"

"I can't. I"ll tell you everything after I come back."

"You are not going anywhere!"

"Don't you trust me!" Subha yelled, feeling anger build up inside her.

"No I don't Noor! I trusted you six years ago and you ran away. I can't make that mistake again." Amna yelled back, marching towards Subha and holding her arm in her hand.

"Leave me api!" Subha tried getting rid of grip on her. "I assured you so many times I won't run away! Please I need to go see him."

"See who?" Amna paused and without waiting for the answer she knew. She knew he was back, Zaviyaar was here and Subha was going to meet him. "Oh! Mr Zaviyaar. Why did he come back now? What does he want? I won't let you go, especially now. I can't put you in the same filth again!"

"Why can't you forget the past? I am his wife, I have all the rights to see him."

"Just like you can't forget the past, I can't as well." Amna snapped, dragging Noor with her. "You are not going!"

"Api leave me the hell alone! Maa nahi hain aap meri jo bolain kay kya karna chahiye mujhe yan nahi." (You are not my mother to tell me what to do and not to do.)

Amna stopped in her tracks and looked at Noor with red eyes. "I am your sister."

"Sauteli! Sauteli behen hain aap meri jiska mujhe pata bhi nahi tha. Na toh aapka meray baap say aur na hi meri maa kay saath koi rishta tha. Aap sirf meri maa kay dusray shohar ki beti thi. Apka aur mera koi rishta nahi hai!" (Step! You are my step sister, I didn't even know you existed. You had no blood relation to either my father or mother. You are just my mother's second husband's daughter. You and I share no blood relation!)

Amna let her emotions overpower her as she slapped Subha, making her fall on the floor.

"Do you even know what you are saying Noor." Amna sunk in the floor, next to Subha, tears escaping her eyes. "I loved you more than my own children. I raised you up and never made you feel that I was a stranger to you and this is what you tell me?"

Subha sobbed as she laid on the floor. She felt guilty as soon as she said those words but the arrow was already out of the bow.

"I was eighteen when your mother married my father. She loved me like her own child. She use to tell me so many stories of you and your brother and that she missed you. Your father was a ruthless man and she was happy to be out of his clutches. He threw her out with a divorce but snatched you guys away from her, she begged to let her take you with her but he shut the door on her face. She used to cry everyday, yearning just to see your faces. I fell in love with you through her stories. I started considering you my sister but I could never meet you. I tried to find you guys and tell you about your mother but your father took you guys to Punjab. Your mother passed away with your grief, she died in my hands. I loved her like my own mother Noor and she also left me. Tum unki aakhri nishani ho meray paas Noor, and I can't lose you, especially not to Zaviyaar."

"I am sorry api!" Subha cried, crawling towards Anam. "I am so sorry!"

"I can't let you go to a person that caused you so much pain. I am selfish, Noor. I can't see you go away from me." Anam wiped her tears and got up with a new determination. "Get up and go to your room with a word Noor. Go!"

Subha got up, pleading through her eyes. "Api please! Woh mujh say bohot door chalay jayege agar main na gayi. Main unhe dubara nahi kho sakti, iss dafa woh gaye toh main marr jaoongi! He was there for me when no one else was." (He'll go far away from me if I don't go. I can't lose him again, I'll die this time.)

Just as Anam opened her mouth to say something, Subha's phone rang in her hands. Anam knew who it could be. "You will not answer that phone."

Subha ignored her and looked at the caller ID. It was Skylar. Subha picked the call.

"What is it Skylar? I can't talk to you right now!" Subha started to say without waiting for any hello or hi.

"Where are you Noor?" Skylar's urgent voice came through, ignoring her questions. Her serious voice rang bells in Subha's mind.

"Why? What happened Sky?" Noor asked, started to get worried.

"I need you to listen calmly Noor, don't panic."

"You are scaring me Sky."

"Mr Zaiyaar..." Skylar stopped, debating whether she should tell her.

Subha's heartbeat increased, an unknown fear engulfed her. "What about him?" She whispered, afraid to know the answer.

"He met with an accident Noor. He is really critical right now. I was on a call with Ahmad when his father told him, he and his dad went to the hospital. You had to know. You need to come to the hospital near the beach." Skylar's worried voice made Subha's heartbeats stop.

The phone dropped from her hand on the floor, shattering into pieces. He whole body trembled as she took few steps backwords, shaking her head. "No." She whispered, tears making their way towards her cheeks. "No. No... No! Woh mujhe dubara chod kar nahi jaa saktay." (He can't leave me again.)

"Noor? Noor what happened?" Amna got worried seeing her like this.

Subha ignored her and bent down on the floor, picking up the keys and ran out of the door.

"Noor! Noor!" Amna ran after her, shouting at her to stop. "Where are you going?!"

She yelled at her but Subha was already in the car, pulling it out of the garage. Anam ran after the car but Subha was already out of her sight.

🌹🌹🌹

The sea was Zaviyaar's most favourite place. The serenity of the water gave him peace and the waves crashing against the shore calmed him down. But today neither of the things helped his mind to gain the calmness he required.

He was reaping what he sowed but it hurt. It hurt to the point where he wanted to take his heart out and throw it far away to not feel that pain.

When he thinks about the past, he wonders what was the tipping point that led him to separate Subha away from him. Was it because he was coward that he made himself believe that she deserved a better life than what he could give her? But then why did he not divorce her?

Subha was right, he didn't do that because he wanted to keep a connection with her. He wanted to be send her away from him but he didn't it to be permanent. He was going to come back and he came.

Over the years, he kept an eye on her to ensure that she was always kept safe. He knew every little detail of her life. He was always with her like a shadow but not revealing himself.

He was there every night in his room which Subha thought was a dream. He heard her cries, her panic attacks and her nightmares every moment over the years. It pierced his heart when he use to see her in that condition because of him. He was punishing himself by staying away yet so close to her.

But he came back. He came as soon as he got the opportunity. He doesn't know why he did all that, he could have simply came back to her years ago but he waited. He waited for her to grow up, to get matured so she can make a decision for herself instead of it being imposed on her. But now he was regretting it.

Subha had decided. She didn't want him. It was true that she loved him, a love greater than his but it wasn't above the heartache she felt. He understood that. Maybe she was punishing him for leaving her. But it was fine... he will always love her and he knew no one would be able to take her place.

Dur Rahay Tu
Jitna Bhi Mujhsay
Na Chahatain Hongi Kam
Tere Liye Main Chod Doon Duniya
Tu Jo Kahay Ae Sanam

He looked towards the parking hoping that she comes. Maybe she was running late or her sister might have stopped her.

5 minutes passed.

10.

15.

It had been an hour since he sent the message. She wasn't coming. The beaches was just five minutes away from her house so she couldn't be stuck.

He dropped to his knees, clutching his hair in his hands. He looked at the sky with red eyes, a scream leaving his mouth. "Ami!" He yelled! "Ami Jaan woh nahi aayi! Aap ki tarhan woh bhi mujhe chod gayi!" (She didn't come. She left me like you did.)

He shook his head. "No Zaviyaar! You can not lose hope. You can't! You have to win her back. You are not week. You have to gain her trust. Maybe she is waiting for you to pacify her. She isn't so stone hearted to make you suffer like you did to her."

He got up from the ground with a hope. He turned around and went towards his car. He will wait for tomorrow and come up clean with her. She doesn't have to come to him, he'll be the one to do it. It was his fault and he will rectify it. This time there will be no pretence or plan.

He sat in the car and took a deep breath driving towards his house. He stopped at a stop sign and sighed, waiting for it to turn green.

Just as the light turned green and he accelerated the car, a sudden impact on his side of the car made him lose all senses. Glass pieces pierced through his skin as pain exploded in his body.

"Subha!" He whispered weakly. "Fo-Forgive me." With that his eyes shut completely as his arm fell on the broken window of the upside down car.

Faqat Ek Mulaqat Mangi Hai Tumse
Mila Kay Nazar Ko Guzar Jaiye Ga

🌹🌹🌹

"Please!"

"Pretty please!"

"Please Na!"

"Can you two shut up!" A very frustrated Zaviyaar commented as he looked at the two trouble makers in front of him.

Ayesha and Noor immediately stopped and looked at him with sheepish smiles. "Please." They both looked at him innocently.

Zaviyaar rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'll go and get your damn ice creams. Itni thand main bhi tun logon ko chain nahi hai. Itni sardi main ice cream kon khata hai?" (You don't have patience even in this cold. Who eats ice cream in such cold weather?)

"Hum!" Ayesha answered. (Us!)

"Sardi main hi toh zyada maza aata hai." Noor commented, taking a seat on the couch. "Aa jao Ayesha movie dekhtay hain jab tak yeh ice cream lay kar aatay hai." (Its more tasty in winter. Come Ayesha, let's watch movie until he comes back.)

"Thank you bhai!" Ayesha smiled at him and took a seat besides Noor.

"Main jab tak wapis nahi aata yeh sab jo gand dala hai saaf ho jana chahiye Subha." Zaviyaar warned pointing towards the chips and buscuit wrappers along with juive boxe. Subha merely nodded. (You need to clean this mess until I come back, Subha.)

"Aap Noor ko Subha kyun bulate ho?" Ayesha asked in confusion. "Sab isay Noor kehtay hain." (Why do you call her Subha? Everyone calls her Noor.)

"Pata hai lekin Subha bhi toh iska naam hai. Mujhe acha lagta hai Subha kehna." He shrugged and went out without waiting for either of them to respond. (I know but Subha is also her name. I like saying Subha better.)

They both sat on the couch watching Urdu dubbed version of Frozen since Ayesha didn't understand English.

Subha was deeply engrossed in the movie when she remembered something. She looked at Ayesha. "Tunharay chacha wapis kab jaa rahe hain?" (When is your uncle going back?)

"Pata nahi. Woh kab aatay hain kab jatay hain kuch nahi pata lagta." She looked at Noor, titling her head slightly. "Tum kyun pooch rahi ho?" (I don't know. He never tells us when he comes or when he leaves. Why are you asking?)

Noor looked away from her. "Waisay hi. Kuch ajeeb nahi hain woh?" (Just. Isn't he a bit weird?)

"Pata hai, woh aisay hi hain." She shrugged and went back in watching the movie. (I know. He is always like this.)

Noor shuddered as she remembered his gaze that seemed to devour her. There was a kind of glint in his eyes that made Subha panic in fear. It made her uncomfortable and he hadn't even spoke to her yet she felt that way. There was a huge difference in how Mr Angry Bird looked at her and how Ayesha's uncle was looking at her.

He had arrived the day before yesterday and she saw him in the garden cutting the grass. As soon as his gaze fell on her, he smiled at her creepily which made her immediately go up to her room and lock it. No one's gaze had ever made her feel so dirty. Even if she was just a child but even children can feel the type of vibe another person give off. He gave a really bad vibe. She knew instinctively that he had no good intentions, especially towards her.

She saw him yesterday as well, at the same place in the garden. This time he had watched her continuously. Subha tried to ignore his look as she sat in the living room. The living room and the garden was separated by merely a sliding door made of glass hence one could see everything from both sides. After feeling his gaze on her continuously, Subha again ran to her room out of fear.

"Ayesha!" A male voice caused Subha to shiver and she gulped.

Ayesha got up in a hurry in tension. She was really sacred of him and it showed on her face. "Jee chachu."

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Tumhari maa tumhe kab say dhoondh rahi hai. Jao unke paas, koi zaroori kaam hain unhe." (What are you doing her? Your mother is looking for you for so long. Go to her, she needs you.)

"Pa-par chachu ami ko pata hai main idhar hoon. Woh khud aa jati." (M-mother knows where I am uncle, she could have come herself.)

"Ab main puri tafsheesh kar kay toh aaya nahi. Jao bhabhi paas, kaam kar kay aa jana." He dismissed her. His tone told her that she shouldn't protest or else it would be bad. (I didn't bother asking for the whole story. Go to your mother, come back after you done.)

"J-jee chachu." Ayesha looked at a petrified Noor. "Main abhi aati hoon." (O-okay uncle. I'll come just now.)

"M-main bhi aati hoon." Noor spoke in a scared voice. (I-I'll also come.)

"Nahi bibi jee." The man said immediately, looking at her with leer. "Woh aa jayegi. Aap udhar jaa kar kya karain gi. Jao Ayesha." (No madam. She'll come back, what will you do there. Go Ayesha!)

Ayesha nodded and left from there but not before glancing at Noor giving her a small hesitating smile.

Noor got up and started walking towards the stairs almost in a hurry. She was getting a really uncomfortable and forbidding feelinh at the pit of her gut. She wanted to go away as far as she could from him.

Just as she was about to place her feet on the first step, a tight hold on her arm pulled her back harshly, making her scream in fright.

"Kya kar rhe hain aap? Chodain mujhe!" Noor yelled, completely petrified. Her heart raced due to the shock and fear. (What are you doing? Leave me!)

She tried to remove his hand from her arm but his hold was extremely tight, causing her immense pain.

"Dard ho raha hai!" She whimpered as tears flowed down her face. (It's paining!)

"Abhi toh aur dard hoga!" The man laughed as he dragged Noor towards the store room that was right next to the entrance of the house. (It's going to pain even more.)

Noor bit his arm hard and made a dash towards the door as soon as his grip loosened on her.

"Aah! Kameeni! Chodon ga nahi main tujhe!" He yelled sardonically and ran after her. (I won't leave you.)

Just as she reached the door leading out of the store room, the man grabbed her hair in his hand pulled her back in a jerk.

"Bhai!" Noor cried out, tears pouring out of her eyes.

"Nahi aayega tumhara bhai. Marr gaya hai do mahina pehle woh! Aaj koi nahi bachaye ga tumhe. Jo kaam woh launda nahi kar saka woh main karoon ga!" The man laughed, throwing Noor on the floor. (Your brother won't come! He died a month ago. No one will save you from me today! The work that that boy couldn't do, I'll fulfill that.)

Noor froze on the floor as she heard the words. Her brother? No, he can't die. He is lying.

"Mera bhai zinda hai!" She screamed but flinched when the man bent over her. (My brother is alive.)

The man chuckled loudly. "Tch Tch Tch! Afsos kay yeh sach hai." He mocked. (So sad but it's the truth.)

A certain type of pain went through Noor that she forgot what was about to happen to her and in what situation she was in. Her mind went to a dark abyss. Her brother can't be dead. He has promised to be always with her. "Bhai!" She sobbed loudly, her whole body shaking like a leaf.

Her father had told her that her brother had met with an accident and the only way he can recover is if she married Zaviyaar. She married him because she loved her brother more than herself. How can he leave her? He was suppose to be okay now so why?

"Iss kaam kay baad Mian Jee meri zindagi paison say barh denge!" (After this, Mian Jee will grant my life with luxury.)

🌹🌹🌹

She didn't know how she reached the hospital. She didn't even realise that she ran over two stop signs and almost collided into another car. Her mind was only stuck at Zaviyaar.

If something happened to you Mr Angry Bird, I'll never be able to forgive myself. She had the same throughout throughout the small stressful journey.

She ran to the reception and hastily asked where the new patient was. After being told that he was in ICU, she ran towards the room.

She was a literal mess right now. Her face was swollen and her eyes were red. Tears kept flowing out of her eyes and he hair were entangled due to the numerous amount of time she had clutched them.

Ahmad was the first one to notice her as he got up from the bench. He was shocked to see her like this and here especially.

Subha dashed straight towards him and looked at him with hollow eyes. "Ho-how is Zaviyaar? Please tell me he is fine! Ahmad speak! What did the doctors say?!" She was crying and asking the questions at the same time.

Just then Skylar reached there as well and she was extremely worried by seeing Subha's condition. She took hold of Subha amd she immediately leapt into Skylar's arm, sobs wrecking through her body. "He can't leave me again Sky, he can't. Please tell him to come back. Please wake me up from this bad dream!"

"Shh! Shh Noor." Skylar rubbed her back, kissing her hair as few tears escaped her eyes well. "He will be fine Noor. Don't cry. Believe in your Allah, He won't let you suffer. Zaviyaar sir will be fine."

Ahmad looked at Skylar with puzzled expressions. Skylar pointed towards his neck indicating at Noor's necklace. Ahmad's eyes widened as he realised that Zaviyaar was The Zaviyaar. He ran a hand through his face as he sat back on the bench. "Shit!" He whispered to himself.

Few hours passed when the door of the ICU opened and a doctor came out, removing his mask and giving some instructions to the nurse who nodded and left.

"Who's related to the patient?" He asked and Subha immediately leapt towards him.

"Doctor how is he? Please tell me he is okay?!" She asked frantically, trying to peep inside the ICU.

Doctor Hamidi looked at her. "How are you related to him?"

"I am his wife."

His expressions changed to a sympathetic one. "Oh!"

Subha's heart sank when she realised his expressions. "Wh-what ha-happened?"

"He had attained quite a lot injuries. We tried our best but-"

Subha trembled. "But?"

"I am sorry Miss but he is in a coma. We don't know how long it would take him to regain consciousness. It could be a day, week or months. Till his body heals himself, we can't say anything." Saying that, Dr Hamidi asked one of them to go with him to fulfill some formalities and get a ful insight on his condition.

Subha's mind went blank upon hearing the word 'coma'. The grouped seemed to slip from under her feet as darkness took over her mind and heart.

"Noor!"

Ahmad and Skylar both yelled as she fell on the floor.

"Zavi..." A whisper and she lost all consciousness.

Tera Bina Jeena Sikha De Mujhe
Saansein Kaise Loon Yeh Bata De Mujhe
Saza Bin Khata Ke Na De Mujhe
Itna Hansa Ke rula De Mujhe

💕💕💕

Hey guys!

Cliffhanger🙈

Not edited so I am sorry for any mistakes. I am literally lying on bed and writing this and I am too sleepy.

This story will end in the next two or three updates, not sure but it won't be more.

Thank you so much to you guys for giving so much love to this book💞
You guys are Love❤
Love you💙

Stay Safe!
Take Care!
Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
838K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 128K 45
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...