Fallin'into bet

Oleh ay_binis

just a little game... Lebih Banyak

•Cast•
Bet🤝
Blind date🖤
A kiss❤️
sorry❤️
drunk⭕️❤️
Ignoring❤️
Invitation🖤
Birthday party🖤
Games❤️
jealous❤️
Danger⭕️🖤
Hospital❤️
Hospital pt2❤️
Hospital pt3🖤
Chaekura❤️
Welcome back chaewon❤️
Pretending❤️
Nightieee❤️❤️
the secret⭕️
Yulyen fight⁉️
Ignoring each other❤️
Sorry❤️
together💕
Acc.kiss💚
💚~
first date 🧡together
Yulyen moments🔒🔓❤️
final❣️💕

Shy❤️

1.3K 45 14
Oleh ay_binis

[Minjoo]

i am now super worried about chaewon she suddenly fell on the ground a while ago.

and now shes at the clinic.

'should i give her a food? '

'Its lunch and i think shes hungry right now'

"If you want to give her some food go ahead we're not going to stop you "yujin said and looked at me while taking a deep breath .

"why did you break my bestfriend heart"i said talking about wonyoung who is now crying at the classroom.

"Same question to you"she said.

'what the fuck'

"Look You're special for chaewon she said that when we were a kid"yena said.

"Its this another bet or dare?"i asked and they laugh .

'whats wrong with this two seriously!'

"Do i look like im joking ?" yujin said and then she shows me a necklace .

"What is that?" i asked.

'obviously its a necklace'

"Its for wonyoung i want to say sorry thats all! do you know where she is?"she asked me and i shook my head .

"We're serious minjoo"yena said too so i smirked and look at yuri's classroom which is wonyoung classroom too.

"go visit chaewon don't waste time"she said and tapped my shoulder as she went to go to wonyoung.

i bought some food and went directly to the clinic i take a deep breath and i opened the door.

'shes sleeping'

i just put the food on the table and then i looked at her .

"Lol! shes too pretty"i said and im about to go when she suddenly spoke.

"I know"she said and i turned around.

"I just want to say sorry for being clumsy "i said .

"stay here ! eat with me"she said and she sat and starts to open her food that i bought.

"no thanks im full already ,im going "i said .

"Stay then dont eat but stay"she said and she is now pouting.

"Okay!"i said and sat.

While im playing with my phone i always looked at her while shes eating .

"keep staring and i will kiss you"she said and i looked aside.

"Why are you so shy when im talking about kiss or something " she said.

"we already kissed more than two times"she said making my face turn into a tomato.

"You're blushing"she added.

'is she trying to kill me?'

"minjoo~a"shes now moving close to me and im now panicking like i dont know what to do.

'should i leave?'

"Ahmm chaewon "i disturb her but she just grabs my hands and put it on her chest while shes looking at me in a baby face.

"Do you feel something?"she asked 'i dont know if i believe her or not'

"No, are you playing ? im not in the mood to play with you"i said and she let go my hands.

thats mean shes just playing.

'but i kinda like it'

she continues to eat and not looking at me until she put some a piece of chocolate in her mouth and looked at me.

"Im not playing but can please bite this chocolate with me?"she asked.

"A-ahhmm? "i stutter and i dont know what to do now in this condition.

i starts to move closer to her face and take a bite of her chocolate.

she then smiled at me.

"Why dont you kissed me more longer"she said and i choke.

"Ehem?"fake coughs of mine.

"Why?"she said acting normal.

"Kim minjoo~kim minjoo~kim minjoo dont ever think that im playing with your feelings"she said.

"In fact this not an acting anymore trust me"she said then her friends came .

"Im going"i said and starts to walk away and i bumped into yuri.

"Hey!"she said.

"i saw yena a while ago with yujin and with wonyoung do you know whats happening?"she asked and we both sat and drink some choco drinks.

"Hmm i dont know maybe yujin wants to be back with wonyoung"i said and sipping my choco drink.

"how about you and chaewon?" she asked make me choke again.

*Coughs*

"Me? we're nothing"i said.

"I dont believe you"she said and looking at me so suspicious.

"dont look at me! im not hiding something" i said and rolls my eyes and i saw chaewon passing by .

"Hey!"she sat next to me .

"Yuri, can we talk?"yena asked .

"Yeah sure"they both left us .

"are you following me?"i asked and shes too annoying .

'but i like it'

"im not, my heart does" she said and smiling at me .

im going to melt , Chaewon acting so weird after i did something wrong to her.

"I already forgive you for hurting me"she said and i boy came to us.

"Chaewon!"he shouted.

'who is this?'

"Anyways meet felix my boy-friend "she said and looked at me.

"this is minjoo "she introduce me to her boyfriend and smiled back.

"nice to meet you"felix said as he wrapped her arms to chaewon.

'Bruh , im hurt'

-

i starts to walk alone as always then someone called me.

"Minjoo!"she shouted .

"ah? yujin?" i said.

"Can i walk you home its too dangerous to walk alone"she said and i nodded while still thinking about chaewon and her boyfriend.

"how about wonyoung?" i asked.

"she said she will accompany yena "she said and i nodded and sign taking a deep breath.

"thinking so many problem? what is it? you can share it with me?" she said so i insist to share it to her.

"I didnt know chaewon has a boyfriend are you guys really playing with my feelings because i hurt her? really you guys such a great person to fool someone yah! all you can do is to forgive me and thats all"i said and not looking at her then wonyoung arrives.

"Yujin~ieee"

"Wait wonyoung! what do you mean minjoo?"she asked raising her eyebrows to me looking so confused .

'well'

"Chaewon has a boyfriend HAHAHA are you serious?" she just laugh at me and me and wonyoung are here so confused to her right now .

'maybe she doesn't know about that'

"yah!~ chaewon will never date with boys are you guys really out of your mind?"she said while holding her stomach and starts to laugh even more.

"you're so annoying! im telling the truth so dont laugh maybe she just you know ddint inform you about that" i said adn cross my arms.

"Well i really don't believe this kind of news of you, trust me! shes inlove with you no one else"she said and i just smirked at her .

'i don't believe her at all'

"im going, wonyoung sleepwell and goodnight im going to talk about that with chaewon" she said and pecked wonyoungs lips and forehead then she runs away.

"Wow! i cant believe this"wonyoung said and starts to laugh at me.

"what?"i said .

"that chaewon has a boyfriend " she said.

"me too duh"i said.

"well i don't believe that! i think shes just pretending to make you feel jealous"she said and i shook my head.

'thats not it maybe she doesn't love me anymore'

'and found much better '

[a/n EYYYYY!!!!🖤]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

85.1K 986 59
CLOSED THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING!!!!💕💕
68.6K 3.5K 77
❝we only want freedom❞ ❝you are a disgrace in this world!❞ an iz*one ff started:040319
[REWRITING!] Oleh .

Fiksi Penggemar

6.1K 356 20
...
5.2K 528 99
He fall first But she fall harder. What happened when yujin meet wonyoung ? Will they end up together ? Read to find out! ( GENDERBEND STORY ) Yujin...