DAYDREAM โœ“

By DiamondMaknae

โMy life was totally simple until I woke up in the bed of a world famous K-POP band member.โž Started: 2 Decem... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Darkness.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 56

1.7K 133 196
By DiamondMaknae

"And Jungkook, this is Noah. My younger brother"

You said in English and his eyes widened, he thought he misunderstood him as your brother. "Mwo?" He asked you and you rolled your eyes. "Dongsaeng. He's my younger brother." You repeated yourself and he cleared his throat, grip loosening. "Y/N's told me about you" He smiled this time, forming sentences like a piece of cake in the foreign language.

"Of course" Noah grinned before frowning. "Hey, Y/N, isn't this the person you had the posters of all over your wall-"
"-NO" you squeaked immediately, eyes widening. "That was another guy..." You narrowed your eyes and Noah shrugged. "Cool" he said before going to the guest room after muttering a 'see you later' the older.

"THAT, is your brother?" He asked as soon as Noah disappeared and you shrugged. "Of course! Who else will I go around hugging after coming out of my office?" You mischievously narrowed your eyes at him, making him a bit uncomfortable. "Didn't you recognize him? I've shown you his pictures!" You said, looking inside the boxes he brought.

"The pictures you showed me of him, he was tiny. Right now he's fucking taller than me" Jungkook sat on the couch with a puff and you frowned. "Why are you so hyper? Calm down, b. Who did you think he was? My boyfriend?" you scrunched your face at the thought and started laughing yourself.

"What else~!" He exclaimed and you shook your head before coming and standing in front of him. "Jeon?" You asked and he hmmed as a reply. You pressed your lips into a thin line and he looked up at you with doe eyes.

"Even if he were my boyfriend, why were you going nuts?"

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

24th December 2021
1:23 pm

"This is crazy" you laughed, snatching your younger brother's phone once more before gaping at the girl's face on it. "What? Don't make me regret showing you my girlfriend's photo" he whined and you chuckled, checking her out again. "Does mom know?" You asked and he rolled his eyes. "Why would I tell her?" He asked and you shrugged.

"I've not talked to her for two months" he said and you gasped, crawling towards his side of the bed. "Noah..." You said and he looked at you innocently. "Don't do this, okay? She's your mother" you said and he snorted. "She's our mother. And if she can't talk properly to my sister, it's better if she stays away." He said and you bit your lip.

"Noah, what happened between mom and me shouldn't ever affect your relationship with her. That's the last thing I want" you said and he just rested his head on your lap, scrolling through his phone. "It's Christmas eve tonight. And I want you to call her." You said and he frowned at you but you simply glared back. "Come on, baby bro. Do it. You're still not an adult yet, remember? You gotta listen to your older sis" You said and he pouted, making you smile and ruffle his hair.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

You laid down on your bed, playing with your skirt. You stared here and there, trying to find sleep. But it didn't come to you this easily. You kept thinking what would Santa gift you this time. Nothingness, like every year? "Have I been a good girl?" You looked up at the ceiling and got silence in return. You sighed, looking away and turned back to cuddle with your pillow.

You heard three knocks on your door after a few minutes, and you immediately got up from your bed. You walked towards the door glancing at the clock which displayed 11:45 pm. Assuming it was Noah or Santa, you opened the door only to be disappointed.

"Kook?" You asked with wide eyes and he blinked at you, gulping. "What is it? It's so late I-"
"You know I'm not good with words, right?" He asked and you frowned. "What...?" You asked softly. "I like you, Y/F/N" He said and your eyes widened, right before he started speaking again. "Bear with me"

"I love it when you share my smoothies with me, I want to hug you all the time, I wanna stare at you for hours without hiding it and I want to show you how much I need you. You were a friend, now you're a compulsion. My day starts with texting you and ends with calling you. My problems naturally run away when you're around because I'm scared to create them just so that I don't hurt you, and now I'm too deep in this, I've realized. I don't want you to hug guys on the streets of Korea until I know who it is. Neither do I want you to go to your neighbor's house even though he's gay. And now I don't care who the fucking hell's posters you had on your wall."

"Jungkook..." The word left your lips and he sighed, suddenly pulling your wrist and clasping your lips in his, his soft, pillow-like cheeks once again touching yours. You were thrown into a sense of euphoria, even though you were going crazy, the moment reminded you of the first kiss you'd had with him. It felt like a long time ago, and you were loving it that you finally had him as you wanted, without restrictions and holding back.

"What are you doing...?" You muttered pulling away a bit before he smiled softly. "What I've been wanting to do" he said and you couldn't refuse his sweet lips anymore, giving in when he held you from your underarms and picked you up swiftly, your arms immediately wrapping around his neck as the muscles of his hands flexed.

He smiled to himself before trapping your lips again, softly biting on your lower lip and breathing with you when you returned the favor. He opened his eyes and caught yours closed, just like the last time. He tilted his head a bit for more entrance to your mouth and you did the same, devouring and cherishing this moment you'd been madly waiting for.

The two of you parted and he put you down on your feet which were now too weak to stand by yourself, so you used his chest as support. He held your waist anyway, looking at you without blinking and it made you nervous. You hid your face in his chest, eyes closed.

"What do I say, I've already loved you too much... " There, you said it, the words you couldn't say by yourself ever since you met him. Not even after he proposed to you. So you felt it, the need to tell him, show him for once that he meant so very much to you. And your heart told you to accept and enjoy your beautiful Christmas gift for once.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N"

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

A/N

*CRINGE* *CRINGE* *CRINGE*

Don't you try to tell me that I am rushing things.

Cause I am lol

Ik it was a shitty update, but I have so much to write, what do I do?!

Next update? When you get this thing to 3K.

I'm in love with everyone who's supported this story.

Credits for this majestic price of fanart to @dlazaru on Tumblr.
It always makes me weak~

Be yourself
-DiamondMaknae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 3.7K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
660K 26.5K 33
Enemies to lovers ----- "So if I can't call you Ms. Y/N, what can I call you?", Jungkook randomly asked. "Just Y/N", you shrugged your shoulders. "...
1.5M 54.6K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
329K 29.1K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...