Don't Let It Break Your Heart...

By Romz_larryaf

Harry, an ordinary nineteen year old boy travels to his college everday by train and one day sees a pretty bo... More

💚Don't Let It Break Your Heart💙
💙 Pretty Boy Got My Tongue💚
💚I Wish I Knew💙
💙 Something Beautiful To Let Grow💚
💚 He's Quite Cute💙
💙I Smell A Crush💚
💚So He's Gone?💙
💙Little One💚
💚I Wanted You... But Not Like This💙
💙 You're Too Innocent For Your Own Good💚
💚You Didn't See Me, But I Did💙
💙Big Trouble If I Steal This Cookie💚
💚I Want To Kiss You💙
💙French Guys Are Great Kissers💚
💙 You're My Tiny, Little, Baby Brother💚
💚People Tend To Get Angry💙
💙A Parallel Universe Where..💚
💚I Hate People, People Suck 💙
💙 Please Tell Me You Found Him💚
💚Just Once💙
💙It Was A Mistake💚
💚Use All His Confessions Against Him💙
💙 Appreciating Beauty💚
💚Scent, Giggle And A Little Ass Jiggle💙
💙Then Take It💚
💚 Pretty Little Red Shirts💙
💙Okay To Break The Rules💚
💚 Very Platonic💙
💙Date?!💚
💚 It's Not Forbidden💙
💙The Movie...💚
💚 Only Thing I Wanna Drink...💙
💙 I Fucking Love You💚
💚Hello?!💙
💙He Took My Boo💚
💚The Whole Love Story, Train Boy💙
💙 Didn't He Hate Luke?💚
💚We Know💙
💙Cookie Monster💚
💚 Boyfriend- Brothers💙
💙 You're My Home💚
💚Keep Your Head Up, Love💙
💙This Is Nice Enough💚
💚 Sweet Potato💙
💙Just Because💚
💚UP NEXT💙

💚A Creative Bean You Are💙

844 46 52
By Romz_larryaf

Louis comes home to find Sister Christine waiting for him on the couch, talking to Harry and Zayn.

"Mama!" He squeals and runs into her arms. "Vous m'avez manqué." (I missed you.) He says, telling her he missed her.

"How are you, Lou?" The nun asks and the boy mumbles something that she misses. He pulls back and wipes his tears and Niall instantly hugs him.

"Aw, Boobear, don't cry." He coos and Louis nods, telling him that he's fine.

"I brought all your articles and some of your remaining clothes." Sister Christine says and Louis nods. She looks at Harry and the taller one nods before getting up along with Zayn.

"C'mon, Chubs, let's go for a walk." They pull Niall along and soon the three of them are out of the house.

"So, how is it? Having a new house and a new family?" Sister Christine asks, petting Louis' hair.

"It's nice. Everyone is very lovely here. I even made friends in school... they're called 'The Troop'." Louis giggles. "Like, the group of monkeys. They are all amazing, Mama. Today a girl even beat up six boys, alone, because they bothered me." He says with wide eyes. "She is so strong." He says with a smile.

"That's good to hear, Lou. How about Silvia? How is she?" The woman asks.

"She's nice, I guess. She's not home much though.. she works hard. It's mostly Hazzabear and Chubbybear at home with me." He tells and Sister Christine nods.

"And how are they?" She asks.

"They are awesome. Hazzabear is the sweetest, he is always looking after me and Chubbybear and he's just so nice to everyone." He says, his eyes wide with adoration. "And Chubbybear, he's like a brother and a friend at the same time. They are both so caring and friendly, they never let me feel out of place, as in, like the adopted one. Feels like this is where I always belonged." He says with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"So you're happy here?" She asks and Louis nods.

"Extremely!" He grins.

"Well, that's good. Plus, I wanted to ask you about Harry, specifically, how you feel about him.." she trails off and Louis tenses, but doesn't say a word as he frowns at the floor. "I'm not sure if you're aware of this, Lou, but you weren't very subtle while interacting with Harry all those days before your adoption." She says and Louis completely stiffens. "I'm not going to pester you about this because I know you can't change how you feel about someone, so I'll just say that I hope you do what's right and be careful not to get yourself in trouble." She advises and Louis nods, biting his lip.

They sit in silence for a while before the front door opens and a head peeks in. Louis giggles when Niall meows before someone pushes him from behind and he falls into the house. Zayn and Harry walk back in, jumping over Niall who stays lying on the floor, still meowing and licking his fist like a cat. Louis laughs at the blond boy and so does Sister Christine.

"Does no one loves a poor cat in this house?" Niall asks with a pout as Zayn and Harry comes to sit on the floor near the couch. He gets up and walks to the couch before sitting on it, beside Louis.

"Alright, I think I should get going. You boys have fun." Sister Christine gets up, ready to leave.

"Bye, Mama. I'll miss you." Louis hugs her and she kisses Louis' forehead before saying that she'll miss him too.

As soon as she's out of the door, Niall smiles giddily at him.

"There's a lot of boxes in your room, full of things.. can we see it?" He asks and the older boys turn to look at Louis too. Louis blushes, he's never shown any of his stuff to anyone other than his own mother and Sister Christine as the kids at the orphanage never bothered looking at them. Louis sighs and looks up to three pairs of eyes staring at him hopefully, so he nods and gets up to lead the way.

The four of them walk in the room that Silvia had given to Louis and the shortest boy smiles, looking at all the boxes, knowing well what's inside. Niall instantly gets on the floor to open one and Zayn chuckles at him.

"Oh. My. God. You've got to be kidding me!" Niall gasps and pulls out a bunch of little potion bottles. "These are so cute!" He says and looks through all the bottles, Harry and Zayn joining him too.

"Wow... You made all these, darling?" Zayn asks and Louis nods shyly. "These are really good." He says.

There are nearly fifty potion bottles if Louis remembers correctly. He loves making those, it's fun filling them up with different things. He usually makes whatever he finds fun but mostly something that is meaningful to him.

"You need this, bro." Zayn says to Harry, wriggling a bottle labelled as 'holy water' and Niall bursts off laughing.

"Careful, it's actually holy water." Louis says and kneels beside Harry who gives him a questioning look. "When I was leaving the Abbey, I knew I'd miss it, so just sneaked a little of the water there." He explains and Zayn smiles at him.

"That's lovely, darling." He says before Louis could think that it was embarrassing or anything.

"Nightmares? Why?" Zayn asks, picking up a bottle with the label.

"Because I get those..." Louis whispers and the raven haired boy looks at him worried. "It's okay though, I've learnt to handle them. And I have sweet dreams too. See." He grins and pulls up a 'sweet dreams' bottle, but another bottle comes along as it's tangled with it. Louis sees it and giggles before showing it to the boy's. "And happiness." He says and Niall makes grabby hands, so Louis hands both the bottles to him.

"I made this one.." Louis says, holding a bottle labelled as 'moon dust'. "When I fell in love with that song.." he looks at it with a smile on his face.

"I'm building this house on the moon." Harry sings to himself while looking at other bottles and Louis looks at him with bright eyes as Niall and Zayn are distracted with some greeting cards they found in the box. "Like a lost astronaut, looking at you like a star from a place the World forgot." He stops and Louis looks down at his lap as he continues.

"And there's nothing that I can do, except bury my love for you." He sings softly, a blush creeping on his cheeks.

"The brightness of the sun will give me just enough to bury my love in the moondust." He hears Harry's voice sing again and he smiles to himself before picking up after the taller boy.

"I long to hear your voice, but still I make the choice to bury my love in the moondust." He sings and looks up at Harry to see him already staring.

"Yeah." Harry says with a blush and coughs. "You have a nice voice." Louis grins at that and Harry bring a bottle up to his face. "Reminds me of you." He says without making eye contact and Louis reads it to be labelled as 'sunshine'.

"Why?" He asks, but Harry only shrugs, refusing to explain.

"Do you think you can give me one of those?" Zayn asks, pointing at the bottles and Louis cracks a grin.

"Of course. Which one you want?" He asks and Zayn looks through all of them as Niall and Harry request for one as well. "Look through. Take whichever you like. You can take more than one if you want, I like gifting them to people." He says and Niall grins.

"Which one is your favourite, Boobear?" Niall asks and Louis thinks for a moment before picking up a bottle.

"This one." He says, showing them the bottle with a kind of glow in the dark slime in it, labelled as 'pixie dust' with a little Tinkerbell hanging to it.

"Any reason?" Zayn asks and Louis only shrugs looking down, but Zayn cracks a knowing smile as if he understands. The raven haired boy looks back down and picks up another bottle with pink glitter slime in it. "Oooh Harry, I think you'd need this." He says in a teasing tone as he passes the 'love potion' to him.

"Yay! Gay!" Niall exclaims and they look at him to see him holding a bottle filled with glitter, all the colours assembled in a rainbow order. Louis chuckles and so does both the elder boys.

"That's my favourite too." Louis says and looks for some more bottle before picking a bunch of them. "I made them during pride month." He says, showing them to the boys who stare at them in awe. All the bottles have glitter filled in them and assembled as different LGBTQ flags, each of them representing a different sexuality. "I wanted to give them to anyone who would come out to me. Well, no one did, but I have them just in case." He explains and all the three boys just stare at him in wonder. "That rainbow one," he points at the one in Niall's hand. "I made that for myself when I finally accepted myself and stopped being ashamed of being gay. It made me feel better, I guess... accepted." He says and smiles softly at the three boys. There is a silence before Harry speak up.

"Well.. I'm bisexual." He says and Louis smiles at him, offering him a bottle filled with pink, purple and blue glitter. "Thank you, love." Harry takes it before leaning in and kissing Louis' cheek that immediately turns red after that. "A creative bean you are." He compliments making the boy blush harder.

"One for me too. I'm a proud pansexual." Zayn grins and Louis happily hands him the bottle filled with Pink, yellow and blue glitter.

"I love those colours, they are so bright and pretty." Louis comments as Zayn leans to kiss his cheek as well, it doesn't get Louis as worked up, but he smiles at him shyly.

"Thank you, darling." He says and catches Harry's eyes glaring at him before the other boy coughs and looks away. "I'll introduce you to my ex-lover if they ever come around, you can give them the non-binary one." He says and Louis nods, smiling wide.

"That's not fair. I wanna be some kinda sexual too.." Niall whines, making Louis giggle and the older ones roll their eyes at how wrong that sounded.

"You are, though. You're Bear-sexual, you make everyone turn into a bear when you like them. Oh yeah! And foodsexual." Harry teases and Niall pouts at him.

"Here." Louis gives Niall a bottle full of tiny, colourful balls with a label of 'gumballs'. "Don't eat them though, they aren't real." He chuckles and Niall widens his eyes gleefully.

"Why are they not real?! That's a crime! Look at them, they're calling my name." He whines while drooling over the gumballs.

Louis gives him another bottle, but a round shaped one with tiny gummy bears in it. "Not to eat them either, they're made if resin." Louis warns when Niall looks at it hungrily.

"You know to work with resin?" Zayn asks amused and Louis nods. "Wow... I tried once, burnt my finger. Never again." He says and Harry laughs.

"It very simple if you know the right way, you just have to be careful." Louis says like it's a child's play and Zayn shrugs, not even considering trying it ever again.

"I love these rocks." Harry says, holding a bunch of painted rocks. "The quoted ones and the superhero ones and these simply painted ones too ." He says, picking up a small, pink one with a red heart drawn in the centre. "Can I keep this?" He asks softly.

"Why?" Louis asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "No.. I mean you can, but why that one? There are so many more, why a heart?" Harry shrugs, not meeting Louis' eyes.

"I like it, it's small.. and cute." He says and Louis bites his lip before nodding.

"Sure. Keep it." He whispers and smiles when Harry pockets the little rock.

"The paint is acrylic right?" Zayn asks and Louis nods. "What sealer do you use?" He enquires.

"The ones on the rock were self sealing, so I didn't had to seal them. But generally I use acrylic sealer spray, very simple and useful." Louis replies and Harry nods, though he's not sure what a sealer is.

"Same." Zayn says and high fives Louis. "What else can you do?" He asks and Harry and Niall pay attention to Louis to hear him as well.

"I can do a lot of these things. like, these bottles, bulbs, miniature crafts, slime and squishies, rock painting, and many kinds of DIYs on a daily basis.. including sketching." Louis says. "I can do paper crafts, ceramic and glass paintings, a little bit of fabric work like knitting, crochet, embroidery and fabric dying. A lot of handicrafts, murals, graffiti.. there's a lot, I can't really list them." Louis shrugs.

"Using resin." Zayn pipes in and Louis laughs.

"Yeah, that. I'm quite blessed in this field." He chuckles.

"Literally." Niall comments, making an impressed face.

"Wait, you can wear those?" Harry asks pointing at the gummy bears potion bottle around Niall's neck.

"Yeah, you can. But I don't like wearing them, I hang them on my walls along with a few dreamcatchers, gives the room a nice look." He says opening up another box full of clothes.

"We should paint your room brighter and give this wall a nice mural." Zayn says, looking around the grey walls and Louis brightens up excitedly.

"You'll help me?" He asks with his eyes wide and shining.

"Of course, darling." Zayn promises and Louis jumps up to hug him.

____________________

Oi Oi!!

Thoughts on the chapter?

Q: What's your favourite season?

MA: Rainy and Winter !!

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like.

♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 478 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
108K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
192K 6.6K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a senior in college where he studies drama. Since his parents threw him out after they found out that he was gay, he has two jobs...
822K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...