Bates Lane || Narry AU

By Dianarry_

"Beware of the man who lives on Bates Lane." More

Prologue
The Dark Legend
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Black. Lives. Matter.
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Epilogue
Announcements !
Bates Lane: Styles Reborn

Chapter seven

585 28 3
By Dianarry_

I walked beside Harry into the house after our swim session to Liam sitting on the couch unexpectedly with the TV on as he stares at it intently.

"Liam you're honestly a bore. You should've came and swam." Harry tells him before we stand next to him where he looked at the television screen.

We finally look to where he was looking to and I felt my heart drop.

"Today here in Riverdale teens have taken partying to next level. A deadly level that has caused two boys to go missing. The two boys in question are Niall Horan and Ammiel Keaton. Both boys attended Riverside high and both have just finished their senior year. The boys were last seen in a riot on Bates Lane at the infamous Styles mansion where Harry Styles, the current owner, resides has also gone missing. Police raided the home to find a Suicide note which has them puzzled on where to go next in their investigation." The reporter says sitting at the glass table looking at a screen obviously spitting out facts.

That's when a picture of me and the guy who charged me appeared on the screen along with Harry.

"The police haven't updated on what their next move may be but everyone be on the look out for these two young men you can contact the police station with any-"

Harry has turned the TV off and sat down on the couch with his head in hands probably panicking once again. I looked to Liam who was silent as well. I dropped to my knees and comforted Harry just like that night in the courtyard.

"It's okay. They found your note. They won't be looking for you." I tell him and Liam clears his throat speaking up.

"Actually they found a note without a body." Liam corrects me before I turn to him with a scowl.

"Your point?" I ask standing to my face letting towel drop from my hair.

"They're gonna be looking for a body and when they don't find one they'll know it was a distraction." Liam says and I frown thinking about our plan.

Obviously we weren't good at this but it's not like we're experts! I've never had to cover up a crime before.

"Harry said he was going out the way his parents did in the note." I say pointing out that fact.

That is when I seen Harry face palm himself and Liam smirked.

"That's my point. You threw that kids body behind the lake house. So when they go to find Harry's body and they come up with one of the missing kids they will know Harry killed him and tried to cover it up." Liam explains and Harry looks to me blowing air out his mouth as I seen his eyes water

I knew this was a lot for him and I was gonna make sure he knew he wasn't alone because technically he wasn't.

"Maybe the body will be so decayed that they won't be able to tell." I murmur looking down at the ground trying to grasp onto some type of hope.

"Niall at this point you are saying stupid shit." Liam exclaims and I shoot a mean glare at him.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm panicking right now that policemen are going to find out Harry killed someone and I helped him cover it up." I snapped and Liam rolled his eyes and took a sip of beer before sitting back.

"You want my help? I say you start getting some passports before this case goes National." Liam says. I look to Harry who stared forward with a blank expression shaking his knee.

"I can get a plane." Harry squeaks out.

"No we're not leaving the country." I say stern and Liam looks to me again.

"Niall, you will get caught if they find out Harry is alive. You both will go down if you don't go to another country and fast." Liam says and I let the information sink in before I look to Harry who's red eyes were looking at me pleading for an answer.

I sigh closing my eyes shut before speaking again.

"How do we get passports?"

.

.

.

Gary Sanders was the Lead detective on the case in Riverdale working to find Niall and Ammiel. He was a simple man. He worked as a detective, had a wife and kid living in a ranch house.

He was boring but this case spiced up his life little did he know. He walked into the precinct and went straight to his desk carrying a bowl of left over chipotle and a Diet Coke.

"Any leads on the Horan case?" He asks around and another detective decides to fill him in.

"Uh yes. The last place Niall was seen was in the courtyard at the Styles mansion. After that it's like he disappeared in thin air. His phone was found in the yard so tracing him is pointless and evidence points out that Mr. Styles had a fire going in the living area in the middle of summer." He says and another officer joined.

"We've also been looking at this Suicide note Mr. styles left-" he hands the paper to his colleagues and he studies it. "It implies that he drowned himself the way his parents did but one of his cars are gone, and we found a trail going into the backyard which could've easily been there before but it's especially suspicious when you can't find his body." The detective adds in.

Gary frowns at the detective not understanding.

"Wait? What do you mean you can't find a body?"

"Well FBI just recently searched the lake out back and they found a body. Just not his." The detective tells Gary.

He was apalled but he wasn't surprised. He thought that maybe Styles has finally cracked under the pressure and offed himself. But now there's a missing kid involved and a missing body. He had to help a mother find her kid and right now he was more confused than ever.

"Okay who's fucking body? His parents?" Gary jokes and the detective smiles awkwardly at his humor.

"Well we believe it may be Ammiel. We're bringing his mother in to identify the body at the morgue." The detective tells him before they both grab their jackets to meet her there after briefly discussing it.

This case got worse and worse by the second.

.

.

.

I stood on the marker and smiled really big for he camera. When he snapped the picture i blinked and contorting my face irritated by the flash

"Fuck dude." I groaned out wiping my eyes before looking to the sketchy guy Liam had brought to the house who stood beside Harry.

Harry hasn't spoke since we saw the news. He's sat holding his chin and concentrating on almost everything that happened.

"It's perfect." The mysterious guy says and I roll my eyes knowing he was lying.

"Is it good enough to be faked?" Liam asks the guy and the guy shrugged. He turns to look at Harry before smiling.

"Honestly two killers shouldn't worry about if it's good enough." He says and laughs elbowing Harry which he knew pissed him off but also knew Harry was gonna sit there and let him do it.

"One killer. I just helped dispose." I say holding my hands up as if I were innocent.

The man looked at me before he looked back to me laughing. He then turns and whispers something in Harry's ear making his eyes go wide and watch his emotions deflate into him becoming a blushing child.

"Alright I'm gonna get out you guys hair and see you fresh tomorrow morning. Please be dressed so we can go." He says and continues to pack up his belongings.

That's when I began thinking. I was a fresh adult in the world who just graduated and is now running from the law with my history teacher and I'm going to be leaving the country with him on the account of some shady ass friend of his.

I head to the back room we slept in the night before and used the quiet area to think clearly. Well it wasn't long til Harry walked in.

I sat on the bed facing the wall trying to keep from looking at him. I didn't want him to see me cracking. It stayed silent for awhile before I heard him sniffling. I turned to him and seen him silently sobbing into his hands facing away from me.

"Harry?" I ask softly before I slowly crept up behind. I placed a light hand on his shoulder and felt him tense up.

"I know it's getting hard. I know and I'm sorry." I tell him before he whips around to look at me. His face was red, his green eyes were classy and his lips were pink as ever.

"What could you possibly be sorry for, Niall? Huh! I killed him!" Harry raises his voice. I tended at his voice slightly retrieving.

"Harry I helped you dump a body." I tell him and he shakes his head looking down.

"Yeah and I should've just fucking went to the cops. I shouldn't have put you in any danger like this." He says before he starts cursing at himself and clasping his hands together.

I take a very bold step in my next action. I waddled on my knees to his back that was facing me and wrapped my arms around his neck hovering over his back before placing my head in the crook of his neck.

"We're gonna be fine. We're in this together. You saved my life so I owed you one." I tell him and I didn't expect any reaction from him. I just wanted him to know I was there for him.

He reach his hand up and placed it over mine that rested on his chest before I felt his shoulders fall as he started crying again.

And I knew in that moment that he was the most fragile thing ever and I had to protect him.

At any cost.

*

Hello!

Sorry this chapter took so long to write because I don't wanna give the whole case away in one

Also comment what you think will happen next

How are you liking Narry!

Love and kisses ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 653 28
"The ones whom keep to themselves are the most dangerous." ©bestsongeverluv
71.1K 2.6K 48
"Don't hit me up unless you're drowning." ©Copyright Smiley_Miley_ 2019
109K 3.6K 27
'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'