Fangirl 3 | Jirose

By Anndeukie

"Harmonia" - goddess of harmony and concord. A fangirl name Park Chaeyoung also known as Rosé is same as harm... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
Epilogue

37

5.6K 187 160
By Anndeukie

Rosé's POV

Days and Weeks have passed. And we are still together. He would always bring and fetch me on my Office. I know he is busy preparing for their comeback but he kept insisting that he should do that to his Fiancé.

I also know, day by day he becomes more caring and sweeter. That's why i love him so much.

Our stocks and shares are doing great, i also always checked on our different Branches in whole Asia and they are all stable and good. So i am relief with that. Less work, less stress. By the way Seulgi doesn't meddle on our relationship anymore, her members even greet me a congratulations and long relationship with Jimin through video call. They are all kind, especially Wendy unnie who has a secret relationship with Jhope oppa.

I am here at my office, watching the clear blue sky in my big glass window. February is coming and Jimin have told me that their comeback will be on April. I suddenly crave on blueberry cheesecake and some caramel milkshake huhuhu but i can't call Jimin, he must be very busy practicing their choreography.

Even if i want to buy some, Jimin won't let me. Since everyone knows about me, it might be dangerous for me to come out alone. I don't have bodyguards because I don't want to. I pout as i sat down on my swivel chair, how badly i want blueberry cheesecake and caramel milkshake.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I said, still pouting. "Here's the result of--Hey, Rosie... Why are you crying?" She asked, it startled me.

"Huh? I am crying?" I asked looking at my Secretary. She nodded pointing on my tears. I tried to touch my cheeks if it's wet and it is. My god why am i being emotional this days.

"What happened? Did you fought?" She asked, talking about Jimin. I shook my head in respond. "No... It's just..." Tears came out on my eyes again.

"Hey, hey, hey... Shhhh don't cry, tell me." Secretary Eunmin said, caressing my back.

"Unnie..." I cried again. "Yah, I told you stop crying. If you don't i will call your Fiancé and asked what happened to you since you don't want to talk." She said, it made dry my tears and shook my head many times.

"Aniyo, unnie. It's just i want to eat blueberry cheesecake and caramel milkshake..." I cried again. Covering my eyes with my hands in embarrassement.

"Aish! You cried for that? Why didn't you call me to buy those for you?" She asked, that made me realize i have Secretary. She is my older Cousin Park Eunmin unnie, i ask her to be my Secretary because i want to help her and she have my trust too. She is like an Sister and Bestfriend on me too, like Alice unnie. But the difference is Alice unnie is far away from me.

"I don't know, it's just i easily cried this days." I said, she gave me a tissue to dry my tears. "Yeah and you crave for different foods day by day, Rosé. What's going on with you?" She asked, looking at me worried.

"I don't know, unnie. Can you buy for me please?" I pleaded. She sighed. "Do i have a choice?" She asked, i smiled at her before getting my card. She took the office card and go out of my office to buy some food that i crave so much. Huhuhu i am so excited and happy right now!!

Since i have nothing to do and i have finished checking the result of our Company survey i go picked my phone and open my Instagram.

I don't know if i will be shocked or happy to what i have seen. But... But Jungkook had recently joined his hyungs on revealing his relationship huh?

Jeonjeongguk Posted a Photo

❤️ by Jisooyaaa, Min_Suga, Dispatch, _YG_Offcial_ , Bambamie and 13,939, 207 others

Jeonjeongguk: What a beautiful view, My Baby.

See? It went viral again. How cannot be? Bangtan's one and only Golden maknae is already in a relationship. Plus the fact that he was the one who revealed their own relationship.

Well i think this day, Instagram will crash. Why? Because not only Jungkook who posted on Instagram!

KimWorldwideHandsomeJin Posted a Photo

❤️ by JennieKim, Namjoon_RM, Lalalalalalisa, MarkTuan and 9,899,675 others

KimWorldwideHandsomeJin: Hey, Stob it! I missed you already!😠💘

KimTaetae Posted a Photo

❤️ by Im_Nanayeon, Jhobiii, ChoiMinho, ParkSeojoon, Hyungsik, JennieKim and 10,654,892 others

KimTaetae: Already mine.😛

I told you guys. Even their international fans liked them huh? Ten million? Eleven million? Nine million? Like what the heck right? Everyone is intrigued on them.

My eyes are now a bit hurt, so i have decided to-- What the actual fuck?

Park_Jiminmochi Posted a Photo

❤️ by KimYeri, Jonginnnnshi, Chaeyoung_Babybeast, Taemin, Min_Suga and 11,467,930 others

Park_Jiminmochi: Thanks for the picture, Eunmin noona. I really love My Rosie😌❤️

Eh?! D-did Eunmin unnie send tht to Jimin?! He sent those flowers to me earlier, unnie said she will take a picture of me with the flowers. So it was planned huh? Aigoo, that's why i really love my Jimin.

Well i turned off my phone with a smile, resting my head on the desk. I am hungry... Why does it took so long for My Secretary unnie to arrived? Huhuhu i am going to cry again.

I heard some silent movements, so it made me look up while frowning. But a big smile suddenly formed on my lips as i saw Jimin standing in front of me with a whole box of blueberry cheesecake and a big caramel milkshake on his both hands.

"Hey... Why are you crying again? Sorry i took so long, the lane on the cake shop were long." He said smiling on me.

"What?" I dried my tears. "I told Eunmin unnie to buy those why--"

"I met her on the lobby, I asked her if you are busy. She said no, but you are crying because you want to eat this. So i said that i should buy this for you since i want to visit you." He smiled again on me, putting the straw on my caramel milkshake and gives it to me.

"Really? Thanks! I love you!!" I give him a peck on his lips before sipping on my caramel milkshake. "By the way, aren't you guys busy?" I asked still sipping on my drink.

"Yeah, i still have one hour before our practice starts. So i have decided to see you first, since i still have a time." He said, i nodded.

"And oh i need to do a surprise live on V LIVE today, join me huh?" He asked.

"Right now?" He nodded. "Okay, sure. I have nothing to do anyways." I said, giving him a smile.

He took his phone out and start his live, of course i also greet their fans since i am with him. While we talk to some of their fans, Eunmin unnie knocked on the door before entering.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Manager Son gave you some Mango bingsu, it's your favorite right?" Eunmin unnie said that excites me.

She put down the Mango bingsu in front of me, but when the smell of Mango meets my nose.

"Rosé!"

~ Anndeukie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.9K 31
.in which the cunning hot devil meet his angel. [ a rosekook fanfiction ]
155K 2.6K 40
❛ 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒓...
421K 25.6K 50
"𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴." [ j u n g k o o k & r...
228K 9.7K 50
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!!! Roseanne Park is innocent and...fragile. She being sale to one guy name...Park Jimin. Rose is someone who...is br...