Mine .

By Tamiabihh

read & see luv πŸ™ˆ More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-six
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
πŸ˜”
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
book 2 out .
an update !

chapter thirty

20.6K 746 118
By Tamiabihh

- Sydnee -

"You coming to Auntie Fay kickback with me and Tori?" I asked Nene and she rolled her eyes.

"I would go and all, but them people get on my nerves. I honestly don't like none of em except fa bout 3" she said and I sighed.

"But it's still yo blood Nene" Tori said and Nene chuckled.

"Just cause they blood don't make em family" she said and I nodded.

"Say it louder" I said and she laughed.

"But c'mon we only gone show our face to get a plate then leave. Plus Sariah over there" I said and she shrugged.

"I guess" she mumbled.

"Tori put yo shoes on let's go" I said and she ran to her room and put on her forces.

"How yo forces still look like that?" Nene said looking at Tori shoes.

"My nigga taught me how to walk in em and how to keep em clean" she said with confidence.

"Girl bye" I said waving her off then we walked outside and I locked my door.

We got in my car then Tori took control of the aux.

City Rollin' - NFL Toon

"Me and my niggas we be city rolling!" We all
said at the same time.

"Is Juice showing his face as well?" Nene said and I shrugged.

"He never come, so i'm guessing no" I said and she shook her head then got on her phone.

Sariah 🤍 wants to facetime ...
connecting...

"You better be on yo way too!" Sariah said as soon as the call connected and I mugged her.

"Bitch can I get a hey first, damn" I said and she laughed.

"Who that is cussing onnat phone!" I heard Auntie Fay say and I quickly hung up.

"Big scary ass" Tori said and I laughed.

I turned into the neighborhood bout 10 minutes later then we all got out and baby the block was hot.

We could barely find parking, all I know is that food better still be in that kitchen.

"Aye der!" my uncle said and I smiled then went over to hug him.

"How you been unc?" I said starting a small conversation.

"Shit living while I can" he said and I chuckled.

"How my favorite nieces been?" he said to us and we shrugged.

"Shit i'm trying" Nene said and I laughed.

"She stupid mane, but we finna go see everybody else" I said then we said bye and went inside the house.

That was Sariah daddy, he my mama only brother. He the glue to be real.

"MY DAWGS IN THE BUILDING!" Sariah loud mouf ass shouted across the house and we all smiled and sped over to her.

"Hey girly!" I said hugging her and she hugged back cheesing showing all 32.

"I see y'all walking in and can't speak to nobody" my aunt Teedy said and I mugged her.

"I was finna get to you chillat baby" I said and she rolled her eyes and made a stank face.

"See cause you doing quite a lot" Nene said and Tori sucked her teeth.

"Teedy stop fucking with my babies. You always starting with somebody" my mama said walking in the house from the backyard.

"Girl shut yo ass up" Teedy said and my mama laughed to herself.

"See this why you wonder why Ion fuck with you" my mama said and I laughed.

My mama has 3 sisters & one brother. Teedy the one we all don't fuck with because of her attitude, Uncle Tim the cool uncle that we all fuck with, and Nae Nae is Nene mama, I fucks with ha mama cause she don't do too much and don't do too less.

"I don't give a damn who you fuck with and who you don't fuck with" Teedy said and Tori mugged her.

"Don't start with my mama on this nice sunny day" Tori said then rolled her eyes and walked away to the kitchen.

"Anyways chile, i'm finna make me a plate" I said dismissing them and walking to the kitchen with Tori, Nene and Sariah.

"Unc who made the macaroni?" I asked and he thought about it.

"Teedy" he said and I fake threw up and we all laughed.

"Shit prolly nasty as hell, NEXT CHOICE!" I called out then went to the potato salad.

After making my plate I went to sit down by the table and got a incoming facetime from my lover.

Mybaby 🥰 wants to facetime ...
connecting

"Heyy, whatchu doing?" I said before taking a bite of seafood boudin.

"Aint shit, you aight?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, but my aunt been blowing me since I got hea" I said and he shook his head.

"I miss you" I said and he smiled making me smile.

"I miss you too" he said then picked up his controller.

"Want me to bring you a plate back?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Just make sure I get some macaroni" he said and I moved my lips to the side.

"You don't want that macaroni dawg... Teedy big ass made it" I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"That aunt I was talking bout" I mumbled and he nodded.

"Aight don't worry bout that part den, just make it how you'd make yours" he said and I nodded.

"But call me when you leave" he said and I said okay then we hung up.

When I was close to finishing my food Sariah walked over to us.

"Let's go outside" she said then ran her fingers through her hair.

"Aight lemme wash my hands" I said then got up and threw my plate away and washed my hands.

"So why nobody touched my macaroni and cheese?" Teedy shouted and I smirked.

"Cause it was NASTY" I said then walked outside where I saw my cousin Jaylon and his friend Willy.

Jaylon one of my closest cousins, I trust that boy with my life + he's Sariahs brother.

"Wassam y'all" Jaylon said getting up hugging us.

"Heey, you been acting hollywood!" I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Hollywood? Mane you know i'd neva forget bout y'all" he said and I moved my lips to the side.

"Mm" we all said on cue.

I sat on the trunk of somebody car and we started talking.

"Damn ion get no recognition" Willy said and Nene looked over at him.

"Maybe because you don't need it" Nene shrugged and I gaped open my mouth.

"You really ain't shit" Tori said laughing.

"Lemme see yo phone, I wanna post on yo story" Sariah said and I unlocked it giving it to her.

@tharealsydnee

"Nobody told yo ass ta get you some free clout hoe" I said and she laughed then started twerking.

"SARIAH!" Nae Nae said and Sariah quickly stopped.

"Begone thot!" Nae Nae said and Sariah dropped her jaw.

"Mama you gone do me like that wow!" Sariah said and we all started laughing trying to catch our breath.

"Say Nene why you playing wit a nigga" Willy said and Nene mugged him.

"Man Jaylon getcho friend bruh, ain't nobody finna entertain that lil baby looking ass nigga" Nene said and I shook my head laughing.

"Not she said Lil baby" Sariah said laughing.

"You trippin on foe" Willy said and Nene raised her upper lip looking at him then looked away.

"Anyways! Y'all heard bout that big ass block party next week?" Sariah said and I shook my head no.

"I'm trynna go" Jaylon said and I sighed.

"Ian going" I said and Tori mugged me.

"Girl why not? Cause of yo lil boyfriend?" Tori said and I mugged her.

"That's not my lil boyfriend, that's my big boyfriend fuck you talm bout" I said grinning and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Shoot me the addy" Nene told Sariah and she nodded then got on her phone.

"But aye we finna bounce on y'all ass" I said getting off of the car.

"Aight ima see y'all" Jaylon said hugging me and I hugged back.

"Byee!" I said then hugged Sariah.

"Bye my loves, ima stop by yo new shit soon" she said and I nodded.

"Fasho dat, jus lemme know" I said then walked back in the house to say bye to everybody.

"Y'all drive safe you hea?" my uncle said and I smiled.

"Of course" I said then hugged him.

"Y'all gone?" my mama said stopping her conversation with her cousins.

"Yes meeeaaamm" I said and she stood up.

"Lemme walk y'all out" she said then we all walked outside to my car.

"Didn't it feel good to come see y'all family today?" My mama said leaning her head inside the car.

"It was aight, better than I expected" Nene said and I smirked.

"Ma she ain even wanna come we had to force her" Tori said and Nene sucked her teeth.

"Business please" Nene said and Tori and I laughed.

"Aight na, y'all be careful" she said backing up and blowing us kisses.

"Bye love you" we all said then I drove off into the streets.

i made this longer because last chapter was bs .

comment, vote & share 💕!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 15.7K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🀍
89.4K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHHπŸŒšπŸ’•
Moani By nell_15

Teen Fiction

189K 4.8K 51
Read to find out πŸ₯°
738K 26.6K 69
π‘ π‘˜π‘¦π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘‘ . π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑑 π‘šπ‘“ πŸ˜™ .