TARNISHING HER PURITY

Bởi His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 27: Bitch
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 54: Back Together

542 34 7
Bởi His_Girl2000

Maze POV:

I freeze and close my eyes the moment I hear the bang. Did he shoot JB? Is JB dead? Is he dead because of me? I can't bear to open my eyes and see, he didn't deserve this he didn't deserve to have me ruin his life. I should've left him alone, he was better off without me all I did to him was cause him even more pain and suffering and all he ever wanted to do for me was to love me. I ruined his life and now because of me his life is over. I'd do anything to save him so please please dont be dead.

"Hello mothersuckers!" I hear a familar voice shout forcing me to open my eyes and dart my head across the room. A big smile grows on my face when I realise that the shot fired was not at JB but was at Mr. Romano injuring his shoulder. I make eye contact with Namjoon and smile like I've never been so happy to see him before. How did they know?

"Its double B in the house" Bambam exclaims as he begins to randomly fire shots around the room causing everyone to run and hide behind furniture. I rush over to JB and quickly untie him before dragging his beaten body behind Namjoon and Bambam who cover for us as the bodyguards of the Romanos start firing shots.

"Go fucking get them! Don't you let her escape!" I hear Mr. Romano shout but I'm already rushing out of the house with my arm firmly around JBs waist dragging him along with me. I look behind me as soon as I hear the gun shots getting louder and louder. There are two of them against all of Romanos men and Jimin. Jimin, I can't believe that he did this to me, after everything we had been through. I just can't believe it.

"They they need you" JB tells me as he stops forcing me to stop as well. I look up at him confused, why is he stopping? If they catch up with us he'll definitely be dead and I can't let that happen.

"What no JB I'm not going to leave you not again" I respond as I place my hand around his waist again and try pulling him to keep on going but he wont let me making me sigh. This is not the time for this. He throws my arms away from him and looks down on me with that serious face of his making me sigh.

"Letting Bambam and Namjoon die is worse than leaving me alone" he says with his sad face making me look down at my feet. He's right, bambam and Namjoon wont make it on their own in there and knowing JB he feels guilty for not being able to help his friends out so it's the least I can do for him and for them. "Go, I can't fight when I'm like this" he adds as he pushes me in the direction back to the house. I look in his eyes and I can see the tears he is holding back.

"Ok but I'll be back this time I promise" I whisper in his ear as I give him a kiss on his cheek before walking away from him. I creep back into the house dodging the bullets that come my way as I hide behind the sofas crawling towards Namjoon and Bambam who seem overwhelmed.

"Maze? What the what the fuck are you doing here?" Bambam exclaims as gives me a quick glance before returning his focus back to shooting the men that are trying to charge us. It's like a warzone in my house, the house that I've been living in with my so called fiance, the house that I decorated has been flipped into a no mans land.

"Go back to JB!" Namjoom shouts at me as he ducks since the shooting has gotten worse. There is no way that they'd survive this without me at least by their side. They'd both come out dead and that, that too will be my fault. I'm not going to abandon them not again.

"Throw me some fire arms I'll back you before you get yourselves killed" I say to them and they quickly look at each other before shrugging their shoulders and throwing me a gun. I look at the weapon in my hands and try to figure it out after realising that I don't usually use guns and its been years since I've been on the field.

"Can you even use a gun?" Namjoon asks me as he watches me analyse the gun.

"I can try!" I beam as I pull the trigger and aim at one of Romanos men but end up shooting a wall instead making them both dart their heads over at me and glare with their 'really' look on their faces making me feel embarrassed. Weapons were never really my thing anyways. "Actually never mind I'll use my fists, you guys cover for me!" I suggest as I throw the gun back to them as I jump over the sofa and throw a punch at one of the men. Damn I missed this.

"Leave this one she's my fiance huh, don't worry honey I won't bite" Miles approaches me and says with a smirk on his face. He drops his gun and puts his hands up in a tight fist squaring up to me. He throws the first punch but I quickly dodge it and hit him with an uppercut catching him off guard. He throws another punch at me landing on my face making me spit out blood. I pretend to throw a lunch at him but end up kicking him instead causing him to stumble and fall.

"Maze now! We gotta go!" I hear Bambam shout from behind me and I quickly rush over to them before Miles could get up and pick up his gun. Bambam waits for me at the door and I quickly run past him allowing him to close the door but some how one of Romanos men manages to shoot one more bullet hitting Bambam on his leg.

"Bam!" I shout as I rush over to him making Namjoon stop in his tracks and rush over to Bambam with me. He wraps his arms around our shoulders and we drag him out to the car park where we see a black van waiting for us with the back door wide open. We throw Bambam into the back of the van as I jump into the back with him.

"You found the van" Namjoom smiles jumping into the front seat next to JB leaving me with an injured Bambam who is crying and clinging onto his leg like he is about to lose it.

"Of course, it's the only one with a playboy bunny sticker at the back" JB responds to Namjoon making Namjoom give him a high five but only making me roll my eyes at them for their reaction. "What happend to Bam? Is he ok?" JB asks as soon as he notices Bambam crying in the back with me trying to calm him down.

"I'm dying JB! I'm dying" Bambam exclaims as the tears stream down his face making me roll my eyes at his dramatic ass. Is this the first time for him to get shot? You'd think with the lifestyle he used to live with JB and the boys he'd have loads of gunshot wounds.

"He's going to be fine-"

"I got shot, I've only got a few minutes left" he cuts me off as he wipes away his tears and grabs onto my shoulder making me sigh. At first I felt sorry for him and then I looked at the wound and its not that big of a deal. And how would he die? It's a leg wound for crying out loud.

"Bam it was just a graze the bullet barely touched you" I inform him but he isn't listening to me he is too busy praying in whatever language he is speaking in probably Thai.

"I can see the light! It's so bright" he exclaims as he gasps acting like he is running out of oxygen. The boys laugh at his behaviour but I can't laugh when I'm the one who has to witness this upfront. "Grandma is that you?" He questions as he looks up as if he has seen the light making me roll my eyes.

"Oh my you're not even bleeding anymore cut the crap" I slap his shoulder.

"Maze it was nice to fight by your side once again but now it's my time-"

"Shut up before I actually kill you" I interrupt him and pretend to want to throw a punch at him making him flinch. Well at least that shut him up. We arrive at the boys house I guess as JB parks the car and we head towards this nice building, is this where they have been living? Wow it's amazing. We get into the house and its different from what they're old house was like, this one is mature and organized.

"What what the fuck happend to you guys?" I hear a familar voice question catching me off guard.

"Yugyeom?" Is all I can say as soon as I see the tall man standing in front of me.

"Maze?" He responds with his eyes wide open probably in shock.

"We'll example, get an ice pack" Namjoon says bringing us back to reality. He drags Bambam and JB both and throws them onto the sofa. "Oh and one more thing-"

"The phone" Yugeyom cuts him off and says leaving the rest of us confused.

"What's the the phone?"

JB POV:

I don't even know how they found me but I'm glad that they did. I was so close to dying and I had prepared myself to die, I can't believe I did that I allowed myself to believe that I no longer had a chance of winning. Since when do I give up. All I know is that I can never put myself in that situation ever again. I'll never be scared of death again instead death should be scared of me. If I'm going to save my friends and save my girl then I'll have to stand up and firm. I wont ever put them in a position where they have to cover for me instead I'll cover for them.

"Maze I honestly cannot believe you played us all like that" Bambam exclaims as he sits up and sighs looking down at Maze with a look of disappointment on his face. Maze doesn't even bring her head up to face him instead she looks down at her feet feeling ashamed.

"If you hated us that much you should've just told us instead of faking your death" Namjoon adds as he sighs and pushes his hair back revealing the sweat dripping down from his forehead but even though he said something she still refuses to look up. This is new, wasn't she Namjoons little bitch before?

"Working with Jimin as well-"

"Working with Jimin??? Wow you did us dirty" Yugyeom cuts me off and scoffs looking extremely offended and hurt. That was my reaction exactly when I found out that she was working with Jimin this whole time. Jimin of all people you just know not to trust him, everybody knows that Jimin doesn't believe in trust.

"I'm so sorry guys, there is no way I could ever put it into words how sorry I am please please forgive me" she finally speaks up as she goes down on her knees and bows down to us all pleading for our forgiveness catching us off guard. I knew she was feeling guilty but not this bad.

"I mean at least I got to shoot some people" Namjoon says trying to calm the tension in the atmosphere. He pats her on her back making her look up at him with tears in her eyes. He pauses then wipes her tears with his napkin covered in Bambams blood. I don't know whether to be concerned or worried or jealous.

"Yeah and now I have a bullet scar" Bambam speaks up as well clearing his throat. We all look over at Bam with a look of disappointment on our faces, he has the audacity to call that a bullet scar? Me and Namjoon have the most bullet scars out of all the boys here.

"And I'm not depressed anymore" I say trying to lighten up the mood as well as I place my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer into me. I'm just happy that she is here, alive and well with us and I am determined to keep it that way.

"But most importantly we can use the phone" Yugyeom adds with a smile on his face but that only makes me sigh. When Namjoon mentioned the phone I was hoping he wasn't being serious but I guess they were. I cannot afford to let them put their lifes on the line for me not when they've fixed up their lives.

"Its not a phone situation, I dont want the boys risking their lives for me-"

"JB stop trying to protect us, if you die we die with you" Namjoon cuts me off and says as he punches my shoulder making me sigh. I was hoping that he wasn't going say that. Me and the boys when we decided to part ways we agreed to use the phone when it's an emergency and when we use it we know it's time for us unite again.

"And plus you cant die without having the chance to fuck Maze that'll be cruel" Bambam laughs as he gives a high to Yugyeom making me glare at them both. I guess some things just dont change like Bambam and Yugyeoms reaction to everything.

"Fine but don't include Mark and Jinyoung I dont want to drag them into this" I tell them as I point at each and one of them but they just awkwardly look at each other. No way am I risking their lives, they have families, wives, kids and I cant be responsible for them losing everything.

"Drag us into what?" I hear Mark's voice catching me off guard. You cannot be serious, I turn around and face the door but only for me to see that he did not come on his own.

"What did you think we'd miss the party?" Jinyoung smirks with his arms folded across his chest making me sigh. They cannot be serious can they?

"What's up hunty did you miss me?" Mark asks Maze as soon as he sees her shocked face. She looks down trying to hide the fact that shes blushing. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

"Guess we getting the band back together"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.3K 224 56
Mafia/Gang AU Ended: February 5th 2022 Editing started: February 6th 2022 19/54 chapters edited Bold italics: Flashbacks Bold text: English Text with...
41K 1.3K 34
(SMUT IN THE BOOK) Jinyoung was part of a big group in school their name Got7 their status THE BULLIES no one dared to come near them they bossed peo...
14.2K 579 37
Bambam, a young boy who falls for a nice guy with a bad past Jinyoung, a nice guy who falls for a young boy with insomnia, has a terrible past Will...
46.4K 2K 16
bambam is babied by all of his friends and yugyeom doesn't like him... at first