DESTINED - SIDNAAZ TALES

By Omnilegent21

Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Glimpse
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
A Message from your author.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Poll whether you want me to write the story or not?
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Announcement

Part 13

6.8K 462 26
By Omnilegent21

Hello Readers.

I know you all were missing my updates. But, I couldn't because I was not well. But now I am back, I will try to update regularly so that you guys can read it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Shehnaaz went to their room first, as Sid was busy talking with his Musketeers.

Shehnaaz's point of view :- His room itself, is the size of my home. The bed is also huge. Let's see what more is there in this room ?

As I moved ahead I saw his walk in closet. Ohhh my God, is he Model or Actor that he needs so many clothes ? They have left space for my clothes I think as it is empty.

I am sure this room is renovated because it seems new. Near walk in closet there is bathroom. The bathroom also seems as king size bathroom. Looking at room, I can say that Mom, Dad had raised him with lots of love and care.

As I came out I saw one more door. What must be there in that room ? Is it his secret room ? No, he is not secretive person. As I move forward, I was scared that What if Sid saw me going there ? But this room is equally mine too. I can move anywhere I want. Encouraging myself I went near the door. As I opened the door, smile reached my face as it is my love there. This is going to be my favorite spot in this room. But Sid is not in into this. Maybe Mom and Dad has made this for me. I will ask in morning to them and thanks them for this.

( What is there behind that door readers ? I am not going to test your patience. So let's see what made Shehnaaz smile ? )

It's personal library.

I think I need to go out otherwise Siddarth will get angry.

As I came out of my new favorite spot, I went towards the balcony.

( Assume this in Mumbai near Marine Drive )

Balcony gave the view of whole city.

I was watching the shining stars in the sky, when I heard the sound, indicating someone came inside the room.

I turned behind only to see Siddarth entering inside.

I don't know what should I do ? Should I talk to him or just change and sleep ?

I was in my daze when Siddarth asked me ?

Siddarth :- Are you by any chance waiting for me so that we can spend night just like the other couple do ?

Shehnaaz :- Noooooo. Why would I wait for that ?

Siddarth :- So. What were you doing then ?

Shehnaaz :- I was just watching our room. It's very beautiful.

Siddarth :- Of course it would be. It's Siddarth Shukla's room. I am sure, it must be big than your so called tiny home. Isn't it ?

Shehnaaz :- Are you insulting me ?

Siddarth :- Of course I am. Now listen to me carefully, we aren't going to do anything like a normal couple do. We will just act in front of my parents and Musketeers.

Shehnaaz :- What ? Than why did you marry me in first place ? You could have said no to this proposal instead.

Siddarth :- Ohhhh is my wife curious to know that Why I married her ?

Shehnaaz :- Will you just speak now ?

Siddarth :- You are so much curious then I will compensate you by saying the reason to marry you. I have married you for my revenge.

Shehnaaz :- Which revenge ?

Siddarth :- For slapping me in front of whole office and even rejecting me twice.

Shehnaaz couldn't believe that he just married her for his so called revenge.

Siddarth :- What shocked ? You should be. Now listen, you are not going to interfere in my life. But I will, as you see I am your only husband at least for a year.

Shehnaaz was numb. She didn't knew what to speak at the moment. Should she scream and slap him or just keep quiet ?

Siddarth thought she is scared of him and he was happy for this. 

Siddarth came near her and whispered in her ear :- Welcome to hell Mrs Shukla.

Saying he backed off.

Sid :- And yeah one more thing that, you are not sleeping with me, as you know this bed will be awful if you sleep with me. I don't want low class person to sleep with me.

Saying this Siddarth went to change in comfortable clothes.

Shehnaaz just sat on bed thinking Why always me  ?

A drop of tear came down from her eyes and Sid entered in room again.

Siddarth :- Will you just get up now ? I am tired and I need to sleep as you know, I have important meeting tomorrow to attend.

In no time he slept too, as he couldn't sleep properly because of wedding.

Whereas Shehnaaz changed in her night dress.

Shehnaaz's point of view :- Sleep is far away from me. I don't know what problem sleep has from me ? I am also tired then too, why can't I sleep ? It's already 3 in the night, in an hour it will be morning. I think I need to do some work for time pass. I will arrange my clothes in closet till then.

It was 6 in the morning till, I was done by arranging my clothes.

Shehnaaz :- It's still time, as all must have been tired because of wedding. Till then I will go for a walk.

After returning from walk, Shehnaaz saw Rita and Raj sitting in hall and having tea.

Rita :- Ohhh Sana where were you ?

Shehnaaz :- Mom, I went out for a walk outside our house.

Raj :- Why didn't you sleep ?

Shehnaaz lied :- Dad, I slept. But I am morning person so couldn't sleep much, as it is my habit.

Rita :- Raj, you and Sid need to learn from her. See her, she went to walk in the morning where you just want to find a excuse for not going to walk or do some exercise.

Shehnaaz :- Is it Dad ? I thought you must be strong and fitness freak.

Rita :- He and fitness is two opposite thing Sana.

Raj :- Oyeee. I am strong and healthy. Why should I go out and do walk regularly ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes you are strong and healthy. But you need to do some exercise. You are coming with me from tomorrow. This way we will spend some father- daughter time too. What's say ?

Raj :- For you anything baby. Rita wake me up tomorrow early.

Rita fake glared :- Ohhh you never said this to me. Whenever I used to say Raj let's go then, you used to find excuse. Now I am seeing you are changing. 

Raj :- For my daughter, I can do anything darling. And you see it's my time now, you and Sid always used to team up against me.

Rita just smiled on his words as she knew more than her he had craved to have a daughter and now he won't leave a chance to be with her.

Shehnaaz :- Mom, Dad I will get fresh and come back down.

Raj :- Okay go and come fast.

Rita :- Yes Sana. Today you need to make some sweet, as today it will be the first time you are entering in kitchen.

Shehnaaz :- Ohhh. No problem Mom. I will get fresh and make the brunch for all.

Rita :- But only sweet is needed Sana.

Shehnaaz :- Mom all will wake up in some time and they will have brunch. Therefore I will make for all.

Rita :- Okay fine as you wish. Take help from the maid if required.

Shehnaaz :- Okay Mom. I will be back.

Shehnaaz came in room and saw Sid sleeping like a child. She smiled at him and went to get fresh.

After finishing her chores, she decided to wear saree as it's her first day after marriage.

She got ready in simple red saree. After wearing saree, she looked like newly married bride because of her chooda, mehendi and now saree. She smiled looking at herself as she definitely was looking beautiful. Applying some sindoor she came out from her walk in closet.

Shehnaaz's saree.

She was confused that, should she wake him up or just let him sleep ?

Yes he did this marriage for revenge but she didn't. So she thought to do her duty as a wife. If he didn't want her, that doesn't means she should not play her role as a wife, after all it's her responsibility and Raj had his hopes on her too. 

He had meeting to attend too. So she kept a alarm on her phone and she selected his clothes for the meeting and went down taking two boxes. 

Musketeers had there room in the Shukla house so they slept there only in night, as it was too late. Zara also stayed with Darshan.

Shehnaaz decided to wake them up as it was the time of breakfast or you can say it was almost brunch time.

Shehnaaz knocked Darshan's room's door only to see the love birds in their own world.

Shehnaaz cleared her throat to break their romance.

Darshan got away from Zara and said :- Ohhh Bhabhi. Come inside.

Shehnaaz  in a teasing way :- You guys need to close the door of your room before doing something.

Zara :- We were not doing anything like you are thinking.

Shehnaaz :- Okay fine. I came here to say something to you guys.

Zara :- Yes say, you don't need to do formality with us.

Shehnaaz :- In this wedding days with Sid, even I got close to you guys, so thought to start our relations with a good note too.

Darshan :- Why not Bhabhi ? I would be most happiest seeing you mingling with us. We already share a relation of Devar and Bhabhi. But you can consider me your brother too.

Shehnaaz smiled hearing this.

Zara :- And we already became friends in this days and mind you, I am not leaving you alone now. Just nag you around whenever I feel like.

Shehnaaz :- You guys are always welcomed. I thought to start our relations with this small token. Consider as a small gift from me to you guys.

Saying this Shehnaaz gave one box to them.

Zara :- It's so beautiful. 

Darshan :- Yes it looks like a couple watch.

Shehnaaz :- Yes it is. This watch will remind you that someone is waiting for you. Someone is there for you. It will remind you of each other.

Darshan :- It's so sweet gesture.

Zara :- Indeed. We are going to wear everyday this watch isn't it Darshan ?

Darshan :- Of course. When it is related to you, how can I not wear it ?

Zara :- Thank you so much Sana.

Shehnaaz :- Now only you said that we are friends, so I think this formality is not needed in our relations.

Zara hugged her where Darshan smiled seeing how both are mingling with each other.

Shehnaaz :- Okay I will take your leave now. I need to prepare brunch. See you down guys.

After Shehnaaz left.

Darshan :- Sid now got a perfect partner. Hope so he will understand that.

Zara :- Don't worry. He will, after all it's Sana we are talking about. I really like her.

Darshan :- What about me then ?

Zara :- Who are you ? I don't know you.

Darshan :- Ohh seems like you forgot me, then let me remind you who I am.

Saying this they got busy in their own love land.

After coming from Darshan's room, Shehnaaz decided to go to Vikas's room.

She saw that his door was open too.

Shehnaaz's thought :- Why do all keep their door open ? 

Shehnaaz's went inside to see him sleeping. She decided to wake him up as it was almost brunch time.

Shehnaaz sat on his bed and starting caressing his hairs.

Shehnaaz :- Piyush get up, it's time to wake up.

While listening to her Vikas just went and kept his head on her lap and slept.

Shehnaaz :- Piyush, wake up today we have a important meeting to attend. So come on wake up fast.

Vikas :- Let me sleep Khushi.

Shehnaaz :- If you don't wake up than you know right I will try some other way to wake you up.

Vikas :- Okay fine. See I woke up.

Shehnaaz :- Hmm good.

Vikas :- You know it feels like dream.

Shehnaaz :- Dream ?

Vikas :- Yes, my Khushi waking me up in the morning, it feels like she is back in my life.

Shehnaaz :- I am back Piyush.

Vikas :- I know still. Just like you came, I want him to return in my life too.

Shehnaaz :- Who ?

Vikas :- Priyank. Because of my mistake we broke up and see like you left me, he also left.

Shehnaaz :- Don't worry. Everything will be fine.

Vikas :- Hope so.

Shehnaaz :- Now come on get ready and come down.

After that Shehnaaz went to Raj and Rita's room.

Shehnaaz knocked the door of their room.

Rita saw her and invited her inside.

Raj had just got fresh and he came out to see Shehnaaz in the room.

Raj :- Ohhh my daughter is looking so pretty in the saree.

Shehnaaz :- Thank you Dad.

Rita :- Raj said right, in this saree you really look like newly married women.

Saying she apply some kajal behind her ear.

Rita :- I don't want any bad eye on my daughter.

Shehnaaz smiled hearing her.

Raj :- Why are you standing Sana ? Come sit over here.

Shehnaaz :- No Dad. First you both sit on bed. I need to talk with you guys.

Rita while sitting on bed with Raj :- What is it ?

While Shehnaaz sat in front of them.

Raj :- Let her speak Rita.

Shehnaaz :- I wanted to tell you guys thank you.

Raj :- For what ?

Shehnaaz :- First let me speak my heart, than only you will say okay.

Rita :- Okay baby.

Shehnaaz :- For making me your daughter. If we look, I am your daughter in law but you both never made me feel like that. You both treat me as your own daughter. I feel honored that you considered me as your daughter. It's almost two decade I had lost my parents, but now I have got my parents in the form of my laws. 

I see my Mumma and Papa in you Mom, Dad. I know you guys will always treat me your daughter. I know you both will shower all your love to me and will always love me, therefore I am here to give you something which is very special to me.

Shehnaaz  :- This is for you Dad.

Raj :- This is so beautiful Sana.

Shehnaaz :- Did you like it Dad ?

Raj :- I loved it. But from where did you get ?

Shehnaaz :- This is of my Papa, Dad.

Raj mutters :- What ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes it's his. Like I said, I see him in you, I want you to take it for me. Now this is your Dad.

Raj :- But baby this is yours.

Shehnaaz :- Dad what mine is yours. Please accept it for me.

Where Raj looked at Rita where she nodded at him saying yes.

Raj had tears seeing her love for him :- Sana, still it's your Papa's . How can you give me this ?

Shehnaaz :- Because you are my Dad. You have always played the role of Dad even when I was not married to Siddarth. You have been with me when no one was there. You have always showed me right path whenever I was confused. Whenever I needed someone, you were the first to help. You unknowingly played the father's role perfectly Dad.

Raj :- I am glad that you saw father in me Sana.

Shehnaaz :- You are accepting this right Dad ?

Raj :- Yes and I will wear it till my ....

Shehnaaz interrupted  :- Never say that word Dad. I have got you now only and here you are talking about end. I have already lost one. Don't ever utter that word Dad.

Raj :- I won't baby.

Shehnaaz :- You know Dad, Papa used to say "That whenever you feel the person who has the majesty, power, ability to give justice and have physical strength are called as lions. They are the King of the beast. People there used to say that your Papa is lion of this place. Whenever I used to ask Papa that how did you get so brave ? He used to say we are Punjabi's  and we have to be brave to protect our people. Never show fear to those who have hopes on you, always be courageous."

I see you as one of the lion therefore I gave this to you.

Raj smiles sadly on her and says :- I will try my best to be your Dad baby.

Shehnaaz :- You already are.

Raj :- Now make me wear this.

Shehnaaz made him wear the chain where Rita had smile on her face seeing them.

Where Raj kissed Shehnaaz's forehead.

Raj was confused and asked :- People say Sid is a tiger. When he get's angry he is in his beast mode.

Shehnaaz :- Well they say right Dad.

Raj :- Then how can I be lion and he be tiger ?

Shehnaaz :- Dad then too, you will be the family.

Raj :- How ? Both are different.

Shehnaaz :- But genes are same. And even they belong from one family or you can say cat family.

Raj :- Hmm you are right.

Shehnaaz winking him :- I am always right Dad.

Seeing their talks, Rita decided to interrupt them.

Rita :- Sana it's not fare. All love to Dad. What about me ?

Raj :- Someone is jealous Sana, Isn't it ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes Dad.

Rita faked a glare.

Shehnaaz on seeing glare decided to not tease her more.

Shehnaaz :- Mom Why will I shower all my love to him ? You are important for me too. Therefore I brought something for you too.

Rita :- It was not needed Sana.

Shehnaaz :- It was and I know you will like it.

Rita :- How did you get this ?

Shehnaaz :- That day, when we went to shopping for our wedding. You saw this and you had a different shine in your eyes so I decided to buy it for you.

Rita explained :- I had loved it but Sid didn't liked it. He said it's not good, so I thought not to buy.

Shehnaaz :- It doesn't matter whether Sid or someone like it. It should be only you who should love whatever you wear or have. I am saying this as Fashion Designer that you should wear confidence whatever you wear it won't affect others till then. Get that thing Mom. I know it's simple and delicate one that's the reason Sid thought that maybe that will not match his status. Never think that way Mom. Always wear whatever you want. He will be happy if he see, his mother smiling even if it's a small thing. Maybe because of marriage he couldn't think properly that can be a reason too.

Rita smiled on her as how she understand her properly.

Raj :- She is correct Rita and I never have problem in whatever you wear because I love you in every way.

Shehnaaz :- Aww so cute Dad. Dad now make her wear this. I am leaving. I need to make brunch.

Giving space to couple.

Rita :- By the way Sana, Sid loves Gajar ka halwa.

Shehnaaz :- Okay see you down in a while.

Shehnaaz started preparing food for all.

On the other side 

 Siddarth was sleeping when he heard some noise in his room. In sleep he just cover his head with cushion. But in some time it became more loud.

As he woke up he saw, it was Shehnaaz's phone's alarm ringing.

Her phone displayed it's time to wake up Sana.

Where she never needed this alarm to get up because for that person needs to sleep which she barely do.

Sid's thought :- Stupid girl. Why to set alarm to get up, if she already woke before that. If she woke before alarm than, she needs to at least dismiss it. I will see to it when I see her but where is she ? Leave her. I need to get fresh fast as I have important meeting. Come on Sid let's kick the day.

Where he got fresh and wore the clothes which Shehnaaz had kept for him. He was in hurry so he didn't think who kept it. He saw the clothes arranged on sofa, so he wore that.

After getting ready he saw Shehnaaz's clothes were already arranged. He was confused as he didn't saw it in night. Did Shehnaaz already arranged her clothes or the servant did ?

But he chuck the thought as he needed to see that Vikas has woken or not. If not then he needs to wake him up as he also has to go to meeting with him.

When he saw Vikas's room it was empty which indicated that he must have woken till now.

Arranging his sleeves of his shirt he came down when he heard his mom calling his name.

In the dining table 

 Shehnaaz was arranging the food on the table when Rita asked her,

Rita :- Sana, where is Sid ? Is he still sleeping ?

Shehnaaz :- No Mom, he is already up, he must be coming down till now.

All gathered in dining table.

Raj :- Ohhh smell of food is so aromatic. 

Darshan :- Yes aunty. What's there in brunch ?

Rita :- You see it yourself Darshan.

After opening the lid of food, water started coming from the mouths of the people sitting on the table.

As all they could see parathe with butter, chole, curd, salad, sandwiches, juice and gajar ka halwa.

Raj :- Ohhh my God, so much food to eat. 

Sid :- Yes Dad, it seems tasty. Let's start.

Shehnaaz :- You should not eat Siddarth, you won't be able to eat this food.

Sid :- Why can't I eat ?

Shehnaaz :- Because you can't. That's it.

Sid :- Are you by any chance challenging me ?

Shehnaaz :- Yes take it in that way.

Sid :- I will eat now and you won't be able to stop me.

Shehnaaz :- Okay fine but only on one condition that whatever food is served, you need to complete it full.

Sid :- Of course I will. Now give me. I am hungry.

All were seeing them.

Shehnaaz had served them food ans sat beside Sid.

All started having their food where Sid ate first bite

Sid couldn't eat more as it was too spicy.

Sid saw all, but they were having food as they it was the tasty food ever.

Sid thought to taste the other's food kept in table but then he remembered that Shehnaaz had given him challenge. 

Then he realised that the food was made by Shehnaaz as she was too confident to challenge him.

He glared her.

Where Shehnaaz went more close to him,

Shehnaaz winking him said :- Two can play the game better Mr Shukla .

Now Sid's ego got hurt. If he won't eat than all will ask him why he didn't eat ? And he can't lose in front of her. So he decided to have the food whatever was served in his dish.

However he eat the food. While he was eating, Shehnaaz had served the sweet dish which was his favorite. Gajar ka Halwa. Sid had finished the food and saw sweet. He took it without thinking and started eating. He ate 2 bowls. Till then his taste buds were back to normal. 

Where,

Raj :- Sid, did you like sweet ?

Sid :- Yes Dad, it is okay.

Vikas :- Of course, that is the reason you ate 2 bowls together at a time.

Darshan :- Buddy you can compliment Bhabhi if you really like the sweet. We won't tease you. We are good friends isn't it Vikas ?

Vikas :- Of course.

Sid didn't knew what to say now in front of all. So he complimented her.

Sid :- Shehnaaz the sweet was good.

Shehnaaz with her innocent eyes :- Only good Hubby ?

Sid answered her by gritting his teeth :- Very good and tasty wifey.

Shehnaaz :- Thank you. Than I will make food for you every day Siddarth.

Sid shouted :- Nooooo.

Rita :- Why ?

Shehnaaz  was trying hard not to laugh on him.

Shehnaaz :- Why Siddarth ? You didn't like food made by me.

Sid :- It's not like that Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz :- Then how is it ? Dad won't you eat food made by me ? 

Raj :- Of course baby I would love to. In this way even I will get to eat such tasty food regulary.

Rita :- What's the issue Sid ?

Sid glared Shehnaaz and gave a nervous smile to Rita.

While rubbing his nape Sid answered :- Mom, I don't want her to get tired by handling both office and home work. You know right she is very important for our company and specially for my this project.

Zara :- Awww so cute Sid.

Where Sid gave a fake smile to her.

Rita :- Yeahh. You have a point.

Raj :- Yes Sana you don't need to make food regularly.

Shehnaaz :- But I can manage.

Rita :- No, Sana if Sid is correct and even Raj will put on his weight eating like this.

Where Raj glared her.

Shehnaaz :- Mom, I won't but I can still help you in kitchen.

Rita :- Okay.

Rita :- And Sid What was the need to keep meeting today only ? You and Shehnaaz are just married and here you both are back to work.

Sid :- Because it is important Mom.

Rita :- Still Sana is newly married bride and here she is going to work there. I thought to send you both on honeymoon.

Sid was still eating halwa and when he heard Rita he coughed badly where Shehnaaz passed him glass of water and rubbed his back.

Sid :- Honeymoon Mom ?

Raj :- Yes it is good idea. You both can spend some quality time together and know each other well too.

Vikas in teasing manner :- Of course guys you both can spend some quality time. You see both are newly married it's much needed.

Shehnaaz :- Of course it is needed Vikas.

Where Sid was shocked by her reply.

Shehnaaz :- But for the normal couple and you all know in which circumstance our marriage happened.

Raj :- But....

Shehnaaz interrupted him :- Dad, you remember that, you and Mom had said that if this marriage works out we will have a big fat Indian wedding.

Rita :- Yes.

Shehnaaz :- If this work out then we will on honeymoon too after that marriage isn't it Sid ?

Sid :- Yes Dad, I agree with her.

Rita :- But why meeting today only ?

Shehnaaz :- Mom it is important. That's the reason Sid kept as foreign clients are coming for the meeting.

Rita :- Okay fine.

Sid :- So let's move Vikas.

Vikas :- Yes but we will take Khushi as she is also needed.

Shehnaaz :- You guys move ahead. I need to change too.

Vikas :- We will wait then.

Sid :- No we are getting late.

Shehnaaz :- You guys go. I will come after you guys.

Vikas :- No we will go together.

Sid :- It's not possible. People will see us together.

Shehnaaz :- Yes he is saying right Piyush.

Vikas :- We will drop you before office somewhere.

Raj :- Yes he is saying right Sana.

Sid :- Fine come with us now only. No need to waste my time.

Shehnaaz :- But ?

Rita whispers :- What happened Sana ? Is there any problem ?

Shehnaaz :- No Mom, I need to change. I can't just go like this to office.

Rita replied :- You look pretty. Don't worry, no one will ask you what you are wearing ? If by any chance Sid asked you, so reply him that he was the only one who said not to waste his time and all.

Shehnaaz :- You are right.

Sid :- If you guys have completed your women talks then let's go. I am already late.

Shehnaaz :- Fine let me take my mobile. Then we will leave.

Saying that Vikas, Sid and Shehnaaz left for office where Raj had taken leave from office so he didn't went.

In the car on the way to office.

Vikas got a call in the way so he said to Sid that you both move ahead I will reach in office till time of meeting.

Sid :- Is it necessary Bro ? We are already late.

Vikas :- Yes there are some documents which need my sign urgently so I will be back till meeting. You guys move ahead.

Sid :- Fine.

Shehnaaz :- Take care and come soon Piyush.

Vikas :- Okay.

Saying he left. 

Where Sid started the car again and stopped at the place where no vehicles come.

Shehnaaz :- Why did you stop ? Office is still far.

Sid :- Get out. 

Shehnaaz :- What ? 

Sid :- Come office by yourself.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth, how will I come office ?  We are already getting late.

Sid :- It's not my problem. Move.

Shehnaaz gets down and bang the door of his car loudly muttering some curses to him.

Sid's point of view :- Now let's play the game baby. You deliberately adding too much spice in my food than even challenged me. But still I ate. It's my turn now. You won't be able to join us for meeting and will miss the details then I will have more reason to shout at you.

Sid reached office till now.

In Magical Palace. 

Sid went inside to people talking to each other as it was one of the important gossip of the day.

Sid shouted saying :- Do we give you salary to gossip ? Get back to work now.

All went to there place to work.

Sid went to his cabin and thought to do some work till Vikas come.

Later one of the employee said it's time for meeting.

Sid got up and left for conference room.

He opened the door only to get shock. He had not expected to see what he saw.

Author's note :- 

What did Sid saw readers ?

How was the family time ?

How was the update ?

Hope you have liked it. If yes then please vote and comment.

I would love to read inline comments too.

Good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
5.9K 737 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...
923K 80K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
23.3K 1.6K 15
#01 in bb13- 14/5/2021 #01 in emotion-20/5/2021 #01 in shehnaazgill-22/5/2021 #02 in ,watt&adored-18/5/2021 #03 in emotionalattachment- 20/5/2021 #04...