Destined to be yours

By cupcakes6621

Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people ar... More

Cast
Chapter 1| Their Life
Chapter 2| The Meeting
Chapter 3| Kids
Chapter 4| Park
Chapter 5| Dates
Chapter 6| Bonding
Chapter 7| The Fight
Chapter 9| Mumma!
Chapter 10| Mehendi
Chapter 11| Sangeet
Chapter 12| Wedding
Chapter 13| First Night
Chapter 14| First Day
Chapter 15| Honeymoon ?
Chapter 16| Friends
Chapter 17| Scared Nights
Chapter 18| Back home
Chapter 19| Change
Chapter 20| Falling in love?
Chapter 21| The match
Chapter 22| Tasks
Chapter 23| Trips and Dates
Chapter 24| Bowling
Chapter 25| Missing?
Chapter 26| Fighting Together
Chapter 27| Realizations
Chapter 28| Frustration and Problems
Chapter 29| Finding a solution
Chapter 30| The final Attempt
Chapter 31| Success?
Chapter 32| Confessions
Chapter 33| A chance?
Chapter 34| coming closer
Chapter 35| Teasing
Chapter 36| Bua ji
Chapter 37| Horrific Start
Chapter 38| Chocolate Romance
Chapter 39| Cute moments
Chapter 40| Karwa Chauth
Chapter 41| Shona
Chapter 42| Realization
Chapter 43| Proposal
Chapter 44| First kiss
Chapter 45 | The change
Chapter 46| Care
Chapter 47| Fair
Chapter 48| Jealousy ?
Chapter 49| Family Time
Chapter 50 | Destiny
Chapter 51| The trip begins
Chapter 52| Resort
Chapter 53| Boating
Chapter 54| Our time
Chapter 55| Gondola Lifts
Chapter 56| Bungee Jumping
Chapter 57| Birthday surprise
Chapter 58| Memorable birthday
Chapter 59| Wishes
Chapter 60| Memorable Week
Chapter 61| Worried
Chapter 62 | The shocking truth
Chapter 63 | Pregnancy News
Chapter 64| Coincidence ?
Chapter 65| Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 66| The Shock
Chapter 67 | The Past
Chapter 68| Shocking Revelation
Chapter 69| More revelations
Chapter 70| Devastated moments
Chapter 71| Trying to move on
Chapter 72| Getting Hints
Chapter 73 |Finding the motive
Chapter 74 | Confrontations
Chapter 75| Punishments
Chapter 76 | Discussions
Chapter 77 | Decision
Chapter 78 | The meeting
Chapter 79 | The arrival
Chapter 80| The welcome
Chapter 81 | Our family
Chapter 82| Epilogue
Chapter 83| Epilogue 2
New Story

Chapter 8| Engagement

19.1K 851 12
By cupcakes6621

Neil:"I am sorry. I.. I should have yelled at you like that. I was just worried. (he takes a breath in and releases it beforw continuing ) since Aarti..left...I was lost. I have never given my kids responsibility to anyone else. From small things to big I have taken care of it. Even when there was a big meeting or big deal I would cancel it if it comes in between me and my kids. Today out of no where this issue came up. I tired to get dad or sid to do it but everyone was busy. I had no choice but to attend the meeting. That why I called Preeti. Throughout the whole meeting my mind didn't leave from the kids. After I reached home I got to know that you still haven't dropped the kids home. I got worried. My mind wasn't working and I..I yelled at you. I am sorry"

All this while Ahana was looking at Neil who was just looking like a kid explaining his mistake to his teacher. She had never seen him like that before. All she had seen was a strict arrogant full of anger man who is only sweet and kind to the kids. This side of him was amusing her. Though she was confused why but she felt a strong connection with this man. Though they were gonna be husband wife within few weeks, this connection that she was feeling was something different. Something strong.

Ahana:(Seeing Neil apologize)"its okay. you don't need to apologize. I understand your worry. I am also sorry for getting frustrated back there. I understand how you feel with Aryan and Naira. After the death of Rajeev, Ansh became my world. Nothing matter to me except him. So I understand ur emotion. "

Neil:"Still I am sorry "

Ahana:"Okay I think this is enough sorry for today"(She said while he nodded )"Umm actually today at school..."(before she could complete, Neil's phone rang)

Neil:"One min"(on call)"yeah dad. No. oh okay I am on my way"(to Ahana )"I actually got to go sorry. "

Ahana:"no it's okay."(They bid by to each other and headed home.)

The evening pass by fast and or was night. Neil heads to the kids room to see Naira peacefully sleeping on the bed while Aryan working on something on his table.

Neil:"Aryan champ why aren't you a sleep "

Aryan:"I was just finishing my project. I just have to write my name and then I am done"(He said as he did the final stuff before cleaning up. All this while Neil sat on the bed looking at Aryan)

Neil:(picking up Aryan and making him sit on his lap)"So champ how was ur day"(Aryan looked down)"What happened champ"

Aryan:"papa today after school.."(And he tells Neil how the lady accuses him and how Ahana saves him and takes the situation in control )

Neil became angry hearing the lady was gonna slap Aryan. Neil is very protective of his kids as you might know already. No one can be saved from his anger of they even think of hurting Aryan Naira and now even Ansh. But hearing what Ahana did gave him a little assurance that his choice to re marry is not gonna go waste. While all this one more thing stuck out which was Aryan referring to Ahana as Ansh's mom. He has heard Naira call Ahana mumma and Ansh calls him papa but Aryan and still not accept Ahana.

Neil:"Baby why do you not call Ahana mumma? do you not like her?"

Aryan:"Papa idk. My friends all talk about step mom being bad and taking away ur dad from you. I dont want go loss you like mumma.."

Neil:(hugs him)"Champ do you remember when you first went on the Fairis Wheel. You were scared because your friend told you that it is scary. But then when you went on it you enjoyed it so much that now it's your favorite right "

Aryan:"yes papa"

Neil:"What lesson did you learn that day? That you should judge a book by its cover. You learned that day that you should always try something before getting an opinion right ?( Aryan nodded)"Then why are you not giving Ahana a chance. Baby I know that there are many stories that show step moms being bad, but we what about Krishna ji. His mother was also not his real mother. But you saw na she loved him more then anyone could have. Champ you should atleast give Ahana a chance."

Aryan:"Okay papa."

Neil:"My baby has grown so much and became very mature also."( He said hugging him. Then soon sleep took over Aryan.)

2 Days went in a jiff. It was Their Engagement day. The kids were at home as they had taken a holiday. Ahana and Neil haven't met each other since then. Though the kids talked on the phone each night. On the phone conversation Aryan has put many Effort to talk to Ahana such as actually getting involved in the conversation. Ahana had seen this progress and it made her happy that he is also trying. The engagement was kept in a private venue with only family member and some important guests.

Everyone Arrived at the venue and Ahana was taken into a private room to get ready. Meanwhile Neil was seating on the couch on the stage with the kids. Soon the guest started to come and Ahana was brought down. Ahana was also taken up to the stage and she settled down next to Neil. In between them the kids settled. All 5 of them were wearing royal blue theme clothing.

Neil's outfit:

Ahana's outfit:

Aryan's outfit:

Naira's outfit:

Ansh's outfit:

Naira:"Mumma your looking very pretty in that dress."

Ansh:"Yes mumma and see we all are matching matching"

Ahana:"Even Naira is looking beautiful like a  princess and You both"(She said looking at Aryan and Ansh)" you both are looking very handsome and cute"(She said pulling their cheeks)

Aryan:(pouting)"Dont pull my cheeks"

Ansh:(copying Aryan)"mine too"

Ahana:(laughs)"Aww.."(Neil smiles seeing the kids)

Naira:"mumma you didn't say to papa"

Ahana:"huh?"

Naira:"Papa also looks good na. He will be sad if you dont tell him"(Ahana looks at Neil then at Naira. )

Ansh:"yes mumma say that papa looks good or he will feel sad."

Ahana:(not looking  at Neil)"You...you look good today "(Neil nods )

Neil:" you too"(There was an awkward silence between them which got broken by the kids.)

Rahul:(who was standing with Angali looking at his kids )" They have this awkwardness between them when they aren't with kids."

Angali:"Yeah. They haven't fully except each other"

Rahul:"We have to do something. I mean this marriage was for the kids but as well as to give them both a new life."

Angali:"I agree. Without a push these two aren't going anywhere "

Rahul:"yeah"

Angali:"but did u notice few days back when   Ahana stood up to Neil and made him quiet. I haven't seen Neil get rid of his arrogant since the death of Aarti. My hope has grown. Now I am sure that Ahana can bring back my son"

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Will update next part soon.

Precap:"Neil and Ahana exchange rings. What will Angali and Rahul do to get Neil and Ahana together"

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person.

Bhaiya - Brother

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 98.5K 57
Rehan's mother is a typical Indian mother, who wants to get her son married before he turns 28. And also she doesn't want him to marry his cunning au...
4.4K 214 9
I ruined her life but she made my life. She left me to let me live but now that she has left, I can't live without her. What happens when a girl nam...
10K 594 11
You were given this mountain to show others it can be moved. The greater the storm the brighter the rainbow. Welcoming you all in to Avinash and Aa...
1.2M 50K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...