๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ...

By dreamnegative

๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ถ- { ๐ผ๐‘›๐‘˜ X ๐ธ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ } ________________________________ Dangerous Beauty- {... More

{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-1 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-2 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-3 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-4 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-5 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-6 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-7 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-8 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-9 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-10 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-11 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-12 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-13 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-14 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-15 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-16 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-17 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-18 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-19 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-20 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-21 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-22 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-23 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-24 }
โš ๏ธ{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-25 }โš ๏ธ
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-27 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-28 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-29 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-30 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-31 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-32 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-33 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-34 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-35 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-36 }
A/N

{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-26 }

3.2K 104 43
By dreamnegative

_____________________________

❝T̗̱͚̑̕͡h͍͒e̠̚͘ͅ ̢̹̞̘̐̃̄̆͟͡S̠͙̙̊̓̄o̧͈̭̒̌͊̚͢ȕ̮̹͓̯̅́͋l̛̤̠̏ ̈̓͟͜Ć͎ṟ̒͘͢ac̭͕͔͚̙͂̋̉̈͠k̪͚̩̞͐̇͌͝ë̟͎̳́͂̃̅̎͢͟ḑ̛̦̭́́ ̺̻͛̑ǎ͟ ̟̙̼͔̎̄̂͠B͓̦̪̹̉̉̐̀̓ͅì̤̮̈́t̗̻̊͠-̬͈̳̓͝͡❞

_____________________________

Error groaned loudly, turning over so the light wouldn't shine into his eyes. His head felt heavy as he continued to lay in his bed- trying to adjust his vision to the bright room. He noticed how his bed was warmer than it usually was when he woke up, he squinted his eyes and noticed the creature that was curled up with him, before he could progress anything else he shoved Ink off him and sat up.

Error's face turned blue as he remembered the other day.

He felt disgusted.

Ink grumbled as he pushed himself off the floor where he had landed, rubbing his skull from the impact. "What the hell...?" Ink climbed back onto the bed and noticed Error's flushed face, bringing a proud smirk to his face. 

Ink's moment of proudness was short-lived as the bedroom door slammed open, Nightmare and Cross walking inside while the other crew members could be heard downstairs. Error grabbed the covers and pulled them over his nose and chest as he desperately tried to hide his blush and painfully naked body. 

"Oh, shit... Did you two...?" Nightmare slowly eased out of the room, leaving Cross to deal with them. 

"Get out!" Error scream, grabbing a wooden figure and chucking it at Cross who quickly walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Error grabbed a pillow and chucked it at Ink before jumping up and putting his clothes on, getting his pants and shirt on before Ink could register the pillow slamming into him. Ink whined as he realised why Error threw the pillow at him. 

Error grabbed his coat and hat before marching out of the room, giving Ink the middle finger before he walked out the door. His crew, Geno, and Sci went quiet as he walked into the living room, his face still flushed blue. 

Cross nervously whistled as Reaper snorted, trying to keep his laughter in. "Say one fucking word about anything you saw and I won't hesitate to smash your skulls in!" Error snarled as he plopped himself down on his recliner where his cat jumped onto his lap. 

"As we ignore why Error is pissed, I came here with good news!" Geno exclaimed as he held a paper into the air, walking over to Error. 

"It turns out the kingdom that WWKingdom has trade with another kingdom that actually grows the flower we need! Dream is willing to pay for a batch of them so the head scientist and I can figure out a working cure, all we need to do now is hope the flower can slow the progress for him until we can figure out an actual cure." 

Error's expression softened as he took in the information Geno had told him. How he hopes the flower will work. "How could you tell if it worked or not?" Error questioned in a quiet tone as he pets Sheba. "His blood will transfer to black instead of vantablack." 

"So, just a simple change in blood? Nothing else?" Killer questioned seeming a little surprised. "Well, he'll also regain some strength and magic, but he asked how we tell if it worked, not what it does." Sci pipes up, as he adjusts his glasses. 

Error smiled slightly as he noticed Ink crawling down the stairs, his cat jumping off his lap and over to Horror. "How are you feeling this morning, Ink?" 

Geno asked as he approached Ink, kneeling next to him. Ink gave Error a quick smirk before replying. "Amazing~ The bliss I felt last night was a doll!" Ink winked toward Error making Geno raise a brow. Reaper noticed Ink's wink and bursts into laughter as he fell off his chair with a thud- making Error growl as he hid his blush behind his hat. "Is there something I'm not aware of here?" Geno chuckled as he stood up and turned to Reaper and the rest of the crew. Nightmare couldn't even contain his laughter. 

"We walked in on Error naked with Ink by him!" Cross blurted out as he jumped behind Nightmare and Killer. Error groaned as he stood up from the recliner and marched away from the living room. "You guys drove him off! Stop teasing the poor guy! Error come back they'll drop it I swear!" Geno called before giving everyone a death glare. 

Error whined as he walked back into the room and plopped back down onto the recliner, crossing his arms with a scowl. Ink crawled onto the recliner and laid across Error with a grin. 

"Repeating my previous question. how are you actually feeling Ink?" 

"A little better, but it feels like my chest is stabbing me and it hurts. It feels a little better when I soak in water but only by a little." Geno nodded at Ink's explanation as he approached him. "I say we keep Ink in water starting now, after all, he's meant to be in it, Ink what's the sea level you originally lived at?" Geno asked as he brought out a flip note and a pen from his coat pocket. 

"The Trenches is where I live but I tended to hang out in the abyss zone- as you land monsters call it. However, I am quite far from my actual home, if there are any other mermaids here I'll most likely be fought for dominance!" 

Error knew Ink should be in the water, but he wasn't sure how he felt about that deep of water! They wouldn't be able to watch Ink! What if he went down there and never returned? 

"I suspected your species primarily lived down there, how far does the ocean go by the way?" Sci piped up with a smile, honestly curious for an answer. "The farthest I can go is to a crater that's filled with magma, but the heat really doesn't sit well with me, the cold water is where I mainly thrive." 

"Interesting" 

Error looked up at Geno with a frown. "I don't think Ink should be going so far out of our vision! What if he ends up never coming back?!" Error wanted to stand out of his seat but couldn't for the creature laying on top of him, instead he let himself pet Ink's skull gently. 

"I know Error, and he won't be since we really need to supervise him. WWKingdom has an aquarium he can live, for the time being, the tank is huge and filled with freezing water that'll be perfect for him! The lights can even cut off so he can get the familiar dark feeling!" 

Ink smiled as his tail began to 'wag' at a slow pace. Ink seemed happy at the idea and it almost made Error giggle, luckily Error held it in. "It'll be the best for him Error..."

"Yeah! and we get to take another trip to the WWKingdom!" Horror shouted and threw his hands up, scaring the cat away. "Plus, Nightmare can catch up more with his brother!" Nightmare huffed and rolled his pinprick toward Horror. Error smiled and looked down at Ink, lifting his head and stealing a quick kiss to the cheek while everyone was distracted by Horror and Nightmare. 

"I guess we're returning to the WWKingdom." 

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,202

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 6,438

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Error!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans & Dream!Sans Belong Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderFell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

OuterTale Belongs Too: 2mi27{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Science!Sans/Sci Belongs Too: TalkingSoup{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 639 42
Welp...here it is ๊งโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข๊ง‚ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...
2.1K 72 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
18.9K 568 31
'It's all my fault...' 'Now he's gone...' 'If I would have listened, and believed him....' "I'm sorry," H...
1.1K 123 8
Ink, a renowned actor who has always harbored dreams of becoming an artist, finds himself entangled with a seductive demon. As their relationship dee...