hyunin|sex

Da myfairyminnie

❝ sex is nasty ❞ where jeongin thinks sex is nasty and hyunjin strongly agrees. ( discontinued ) this is one... Altro

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
apologies

fifteen

507 12 7
Da myfairyminnie

~

day three

the original plan for the day had consisted of baking whatever they could at hyunjin's, but of course, something had to happen.

hyunjin was sick.

being sick is for the weak hyunjin! stop being sick,,you're not a weak!! ❞ felix proudly said, pulling the blanket off hyunjin's body.

jeongin of course got upset, pushed felix(softly), and pulled back the blanket on hyunjin's body.

don't listen to him jinnie! ❞ jeongin happily said, kissing hyunjin's nose. ❝ i won't innie.

felix, could you come to the kitchen with me ? ❞ of course, seungmin knew felix was in a bad mood, after getting pushed by jeongin.

and seungmin knew exactly what to calm the boy, which was eating cookies. but even sometimes, eating cookies, wasn't enough to calm the boy down.

this isn't fair! how could he push me! i was being truthful and- and- ❞ felix had suddenly started to sob out of frustration.

hey baby, don't cry. hyunjin just ate something bad, he'll get better in time. okay? ❞ after calming a frustrated felix, they had started to bake cookies.

and once they finished, seungmin made sure felix gave the cookies to hyunjin, and apologize for his actions.

here you go hyunjin, i'm sorry for being dis- disrespectful, ❞ felix has said, trying to keep a laugh in. but the sick boy just ignored it.

hyunjin took a cookie, taking a bite out of it, eating it happily until he choked.

did you,,crack the eggs right?

haha no! eat it like a man!

lee felix, i swear i will murder you!!

no minnie- PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN PLEASE OH SHIT!!!

~

@cryabtitl0ser

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.9K 148 19
Hyunjin who is known for dating girls every other week to make himself believe he was straight has to kiss the boy who secretly has a crush on him at...
9.6K 198 4
𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 ᥫ᭡ ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ─╯ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 • 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 <3 :: #1: lixjin (08.05.22)
162K 9.8K 36
Shigaraki Tomura was a certified human disaster. His teacher didn't take him seriously, Kurogiri was breathing down his neck to get new members to jo...
613 69 7
𝒲𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝒮ℯℴ𝓃𝑔𝒽𝓌𝒶 𝓂ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝒶 "𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝓃ℯ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝒷ℴ𝓇" 𝓌𝒽ℴ 𝒸ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓃ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓅ℯ...