The All-Powerful Omni-Saiyan...

By DavidBornAgain

You were the previous Omni-King before Zeno, an unknown Saiyan God with unfathomable and unlimited power, how... More

Y(N) Information
Prologue
Chapter 1:Ruby Rose
Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 3:The First Step
Chapter 4:The Emerald Forest
Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden
Chapter 6:Jaunedice
Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked
Chapter 8:Forever Fall
Chapter 9:Holding Back!
Chapter 10: The Decision (Vol 1 End)
Chapter 11:Best Day Ever
Chapter 12:Welcome To Beacon
Chapter 13:Minor Setback
Chapter 14:Unbeatable
Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 16:Beacon Dance
Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late
Chapter 18:The Plan
Chapter 19:Back To Universe Seven
Chapter 20:The Breach
Chapter 21:A Bitter Reunion (Vol 2 End)
Chapter 22:Recovery
Chapter 23:The Sleepover
Chapter 24:The Bet
Chapter 25:The Next Step
Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)
Chapter 27:Quoth The Raven(Part 2)
Chapter 28:A Troublesome Family
Chapter 29:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 1)
Chapter 30:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 2)
Chapter 31:An Eventful Time In Menagerie(Part 3)
Chapter 32:The Prestigious Atlas Academy
Chapter 33:An Unforgettable Reveal (Vol 3 End)
Chapter 34:The Power Of A Saiyan
Chapter 35:The Rise Of Evil Incarnate
Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)
Chapter 37:Battle Of The Gods(Part 2)
Chapter 38:Primal Power Unleashed
Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises
Chapter 41:An Unexpected Introduction
Chapter 42:A Time For Potential Change
Chapter 43:Change Doesn't Develop Overnight
Chapter 44:A Rescue Like No Other
Chapter 45:The End Of An Era(Part 1)
Chapter 46:The End Of An Era(Part 2)
Chapter 47:The End Of An Era(Part 3)
Chapter 48:Through Loss Comes Growth

Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era

7.8K 143 276
By DavidBornAgain

Universe Sector Nine: Quadrant Thirty Two

With Deigous' plan finally realized, nothing would hinder the Saiyan and Frost Demons plan to annihilate every single God and Goddess from existence. They fought side by side, killing whoever they pleased, erased entire civilizations and planets from the face of the Universe, they worked together to accomplish their shared goal and finally their plan was coming to fruition. At last revenge was in their grasp, all who stood in their way would suffer painful and excruciating deaths. Their power had grown substantially since their last battle, but would it be enough to face the most powerful God of them all...?

Y(N) Narration: Since the beginning of time, ever since I came into existence, I had believed that I was following the right path by destroying the Deity's and their Creations. For they caused me pain and grief, so why not enact vengeance upon them and make them suffer? Even though I still couldn't quite comprehend the difference between Good and Evil and yet even if I knew, I still would have chose the same destructive path. My Saiyan instincts were far too powerful to deny and at this point it seemed that there was no turning back for me. Only death and destruction resided within my cold dark heart, revenge was all I wanted, evil desires plagued my mind, my actions were fueled by battle...Yet I never stopped to consider...Why I felt this way...And I never questioned...The true reason for my existence...

Across the vast empty space, two streaks of light were shown traveling at incredible speeds, passing by empty planets and floating debris. One was filled with a dark primordial energy, as black as the abyss itself. The other was blood-red, filled with a sense of calmness and righteous anger. These very different and yet similar auras flew side by side, headed towards a precedent site. All was silent, not a sound to be heard, and yet the sight of these two objects, brought uneasiness to the  two teams of Beacon Academy.

Scene Change: Planet Jutosh

The scene changes once more, revealing an enormous grassy landscape on a prestigious planet. Across the landscape resided the few remaining mortal civilizations that survived and escaped the Saiyan's onslaught. Alongside them were the few Gods and Goddesses whose purpose was to protect their Creations. Vlora, Deiogus, and Devorah are seen immensely concentrating as numerous portals were formed. Each enormous portal paved the way to a new desolate and empty Universe, far from this known Universe, safe from the Saiyan and Frost Demon.

Y(N) Narration: (As he speaks the Mortals and their Divine Protectors slowly walk forward and step beyond the portals) With no other options, Deiogus did what he had to save the ones he vowed to protect, even if it meant splitting everyone he knew apart. With this plan in motion, everyone would be given a second chance to survive and live without the fear of a murderous monster. With this new opportunity, every surviving God and Goddess could create new life in their given Universe and protect the lives of their Creations if they chose to do so. Regardless of what they thought, no one could refuse this new chance for life, for no one truly wanted to fall at the hands of a genocidal Saiyan.

Deiogus: (A gold divine aura outlines his body) ....

Devorah: (A white prestigious aura surrounds her body) ....

Vlora: (Her once powerful violet aura seems to be wavering) ....!

Both Deiogus and Devorah noticed quite quickly that Vlora was struggling to maintain the Universal portals. Her divine aura has only now become a shell of its former self, and her eyes were filled with both fear and uneasiness. She did what she could to fulfill Deiogus' request, however her fears of the past events slowly began to overtake her.

Vlora: (She begins to silently shake as internal echoes of the Oozaru's roars are heard) ....!

After witnessing such horrendous deaths and destruction, Vlora was not unchanged after the Saiyan Gods onslaught. Seeing firsthand of her allies deaths, a part of her was now broken. Even after explaining the battle to Deiogus, she was still filled with a sense of unimaginable fear. And though they all might have a chance to finally escape, Vlora knew her life was never going to be the same again.

Deiogus: ...Vlora, please...Don't push yourself too far. We can handle it from here.

Devorah: You have done all you can here, Mistress Vlora. Please don't exert yourself any further.

The two Deity's words were filled with concern and worry for their friend. Though their words were able to snap her out of her gaze as she tried to put on a brave face.

Vlora: D-Don't worry about me, I'm f-fine.

Deiogus: Your constant shaking and uneasy expression says otherwise. Vlora, you don't have to force yourself any further. You know that me and Devorah can handle this ourselves.

Vlora: (Slowly drops her head) I k-know... B-But I won't just sit around and do n-nothing! ...I h-have to do something... I have to...

Devorah: You've already done more than enough, more than anyone here. You shouldn't force yourself to go through such pain. These past few days have already been rough on you, so please don't hesitate to rest, even if it's for a little while.

Vlora: I'll r-rest once everyone here is safe!

Deiogus: (Sighs) ....There really is no convincing you, is there?

Vlora: (Simply shakes her head as she thinks about past events) Everyone is counting on us. Now is not the time for you to be concerned about me.

Deiogus: Of course I'm going to be concerned. You witnessed such horror that any normal being would have already lost the will to live just from hearing what you experienced. So please don't force yourself over the limit, you need to conserve your energy.

Vlora: (A bead of sweat drops from her forehead) I h-have more t-than enough energy to help! Don't concern yourself with my well-being, D-Deiogus.... I can do this.

Deiogus: Vlora, I can sense your divine magic lowering more and more with every passing second. If you keep this up, I'm afraid you'll exhaust yourself to the point of no return.

Vlora: Then so be it! I'll gladly pay that price!

Deiogus: (He gains a very serious expression) Killing yourself in the process won't bring our friends back.

This sudden comment caught both Vlora and Devorah off-guard. They hadn't expected for Deiogus to say such a thing.

Devorah: Deiogus! Don't say that! She has already been through enough!

Deiogus: She needs to hear this, regardless of how she feels. (He turns his head to Vlora, who was now silently trying to hold her tears back) What you witnessed was tragic, something that no one should have seen. Not only that, but you were the only survivor.... I can't even begin to imagine the sorrow's that you are currently feeling and I understand that you want to do whatever it takes so that no would have to suffer like you did.... But right now, you are only hurting yourself.... Do you honestly believe that Geouro and Selina would want you to continue like this?

Vlora: (Her divine aura slowly begins to drop) ...I...I don't know what else to do... T-This...is all I can do...(A tear falls from her eye)...I have to pay the penance for what was done...

Deiogus: What happened was not your fault. You did what you could and fought with all the strength you had. Please Vlora, don't punish yourself for something that you had no control over.

Vlora: IT IS MY FAULT! (More tears begin to form) I could've done something to convince Selina and Geouro that fighting wasn't the answer... I should have done more to stop this pointless war! But I didn't! ...And now they're dead! ...Everyone...Everyone we knew...is gone...

Devorah: You know that you shouldn't blame yourself for this matter. We all know who is at fault here. You did what you could to stop that monster, if anyone is to be blamed, it should be that creature! It provoked this war, slaughtered countless of innocent mortals and deities in its path! No one forced it to attack us, no one held its hand and forced it to strike down our Creations! The path it has chosen, is of its own doing!

Vlora: ...No, you're wrong...If only you knew the truth...Why it seeks to destroy us...

Devorah: W-What?! What are you saying?! (She turns her head to Deiogus, who had a very solemn and guilty expression) Deiogus, what is she talking about?!

Deiogus: (Sighs in a sad manner)...It's not that easy to explain I'm afraid...All I can say is that-

Before Deiogus could begin his statement, a powerful urge of rage and hate was sensed by every remaining deity in the area. Looking upwards, two objects were falling downwards towards the planet at high speeds. The two objects were not headed exactly towards their location, but they were aimed relatively close to it. Sensing the familiar murderous intent, Vlora immediately fell on her knees in utter fear.

Devorah: (Her eyes widen) No, it can't be! They couldn't have found us already!

Deiogus: (Pleasantly surprised) This energy...It's far higher than before... Their power has grown beyond even what I predicted.

Vlora: W-What do we do now?! The m-moment they know where we are-!

Deiogus: Do not worry yourself, Vlora. All we need is to trust that Devorah's Valkyries will keep them occupied for the time being. Long enough for all of us to escape.

Vlora: A-And if t-they fail?

Deiogus: (He doesn't answer, but his grim expression answers her question) ....

Devorah: But they won't survive against that monster on their own! I have to help them.

Deiogus: No! You are in no condition to fight and you know it!

Devorah: I can't just leave my warriors to fend for themselves! They'll die if I don't help them! I won't let anyone else die at the hands of that beast!

Deiogus: Devorah...I know that you're worried, I am as well...I wish we could help them, but there is nothing else we can do at this current moment...They voluntered for this and you know as well as I do that that there was no other options left...Have faith in your Valkyries...They are strong, I know because you were the one who trained them...And even if they fail...Don't let their sacrifice be forgotten...For they will always live on, in our hearts and our minds.

His words brought a sort of uneasiness to Devorah, though his words were filled with hope and optimism. She was afraid for her warrior's fates, but she knew she was in no condition to fight and even if she was, Deiogus was not willing to let her fight the Saiyan....But what she didn't realize...Is that Deiogus already knew that he would have to face the Saiyan head-on...Though his plan is not something anyone would expect...His plan of action would require a more..."diplomatic" approach...

Scene Change

Arriving at their destination, Archon and the Saiyan crash landed into the planet's terrain with such ferocity that the entire landscape shook with visible destruction, clouds of dust and dirt plagued the area. Standing from beyond the crash site, both beings were seen to be back in their regular forms.

Archon: (With a simple wave of his hand, the dust cleared away) At last, we have finally arrived. Now the final step to our plan can commence. (He turns toward the Saiyan) I've done my part, now it's your turn. I trust you remember what we discussed earlier?

Saiyan God: (With a low growl he leaps forward and away from the crash site, with Archon following close behind) ....

The Saiyan perks his head in the air and begins to sniff in all directions, seemingly trying to find something.... After a few seconds, he gazes his blood-red eyes towards a specific location and chuckles sinisterly as he notices a very familiar scent.

Saiyan God: ...Vlora...Found You...HeHeHeHeHe...

Archon: Good work! Seems like you can do more than just fight and growl. I'm impressed!

The Saiyan turns to Archon and silently growls in a threatening manner as Archon simply chuckles.

Archon: Oh, don't be so offended. I can assure you that-

???: (Multiple female voices) Scorching Nova Burst!

Numerous pillars of blue divine flames shot down from the sky in all directions and towards the two beings with incredible precision. Reacting quickly, a dark barrier was quickly formed around the Saiyan and Frost Demon, protecting them from the sudden surprise attack. The divine flames spread and burned the entire surrounding area.

Descending from the sky, a group of winged Goddesses known as the Valkyries made themselves known, holding their divine weapons in hand, determined to fight and win this battle. When the ash from the divine fire dispersed, they were pleasantly surprised to see a dark barrier surrounding the Saiyan and Frost Demon. One of the Valkyries flew forward and pointed her staff towards the two powerful beings in an intimidating manner. It was easy to see that she was in charge of this current group.

Valkyrie Leader: By the order of our most benevolent ruler; Lord Deiogus and our most wondrous leader, Mistress Devorah, I sentence you....Oozaru...and the traitor Archon...To Death!

With those words the other winged Goddesses aim their prestigious weapons toward the duo with looks of determination evident on their faces.

Saiyan God: (Deactivates his Ki barrier and clenches his fists) GGGRRR!!!

Archon: Now, before anything else is said...I just have one question for you...(Genuinely confused) Were you trying to enact some sort of sneak attack? If so, why would you yell out your attack for us to hear?

Saiyan God: Because They're Idiots!

Archon: ....I won't argue with you on that one.

Saiyan God: You're An Idiot Too!

Archon: Hey, that was uncalled for! I'll have you know that I am far superior than you in terms of radical thinking and tactical approaches. In fact, one time I managed to-

Valkyrie Leader: SILENCE! Your pointless bickering makes me want to vomit!

This angered the Saiyan as he seemed to prepare some form of Ki blast in his hand, but Archon placed his hand on his shoulder and smiled, signaling for him to stand down.

Archon: (Looks upwards with a cocky smile) I could say the same to you, for your words are filled with such travesty that I wished I no longer could hear so I wouldn't have to listen to your aggravating voice. You know, I can never forget a face, but in your case, I'll have to make an exception. Oh and one more thing, has your face always been this disturbing, because I didn't know there were other beings that look worse than I do. My self-esteem has definitely gone higher when I noticed your hideous and grotesque structure you call a "face".

Valkyrie Leader: (Visibly angered) Impudent traitor! You will retract those words, foul abomination!

Archon: (Chuckles in a sinister manner) No, I don't think I will.

Valkyrie Leader: Very well! (A golden light begins to emit from the divine staff) Then your death will not be a pleasant one! I will see to it personally that you suffer for your crimes! (Gestures with her staff) VALKYRIES, ATTACK-!

Saiyan God: (Opens his mouth and releases a powerful roar) GGGGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

With his devastating roar, a massive air shock-wave sent every Valkyrie to be pushed backwards through the air, regardless of how much they struggled against it. The Saiyan with his blood boiling for battle, stepped forward and released his massive dark aura causing even Archon to shield himself as the battle-hungry Saiyan prepared to kill every Valkyrie in sight.

Saiyan God: (His blood-red eyes glow with an unending desire for battleI'll End This Quickly!

Archon: (Seemingly realizes something) No, I believe it is best that you allow me to finish them off. (The Saiyan turns his head towards Archon with a seemingly confused expression) I believe they intend for us both to fight, which may be the reason they were sent here.

Saiyan God: ...What Are You Saying?

Archon: I believe this is all a part of Deiogus' plan.... To provide as much time as possible for him to complete his plan.... If the both of us fight, I'm afraid our plan will fail. That is why you must go ahead of me....Find Vlora, Face Deiogus, Put a stop to his wretched plan, kill the last remaining Deity's....And Destroy Everything In Sight!

With those words, a sinister and evil smile appears on the Saiyan as he begins floating upwards into the air.

Saiyan God: It Will Be My Pleasure!

And with those final words, the Saiyan launched himself into the air and away from view, faster than the Valkyries could visibly comprehend.

Valkyrie Leader: (Her eyes widen) S-Such speed! Valkyries, we cannot let that monster reach Lord Deiogus at all costs! After him!

Setting their sights on the now gone Saiyan, Archon simply vanishes and appears from behind them, blocking their route for where the Saiyan was headed. With a simply flick of his hand, he created a powerful gust of wind, causing each Valkyries to crash into the ground with visible devastation. This caught each of them off-guard as they had not expected a minor God like Archon to posses such power.

Valkyrie Leader: (Quickly picks herself off the ground) D-Damn it! You really have grown stronger! Even I didn't see that attack coming!

Archon: (Slowly descends onto the ground, a reasonable distance away from the winged warriors) Tell me, Aava...Do you truly believe you can win this fight?

The Valkyrie Leader known as Aava simply smirks in reply as the rest of her forces seem to have recovered and prepare to attack on her command. Each with their menacing glares focused their divine magical weapons towards Archon as he simply stood still with his hands behind his back, and his tail swinging from side to side.

Aava: (Her wings seem to flutter) You have changed much since the last time we saw each other. I knew you held a grudge against us, but I had no idea you would go this far.

Archon: Do you honestly believe that I would have just forgotten what the Gods did to me? That I would have simply accepted their rule and live life as if nothing had transpired? If you truly consider that I wouldn't have taken advantage of this current situation to destroy you all, then you truly are naive. You are all foolish to even consider the possibility of-

Valkyrie Warrior #1: Hold your tongue, traitor! Your words mean nothing to-

Without hesitation, Archon quickly lifted his finger and fired a small bolt of pure energy into the Valkyrie warrior, killing her instantly as she fell backwards and dissolved into numerous bright lights.

Archon: (Un-amused expression) I despise those who interrupt me while I'm talking.

This sudden kill, which no one was capable of anticipating, caused an array of appall and shock from the Valkyries. With one simple blast, Archon was able to kill a fully-fledged and trained Valkyrie without much effort. Aava quickly realized that their chances of winning...were low...

Aava: (In total astoundment) H-How is that possible? (She turns to Archon with evident fear and awe)

Archon: I didn't just sit and mope around like a pathetic mortal after my family was taken from me! I did what I had to in order to surpass every God and Goddess that has ever existed! Unlike your pathetic "leaders", I never stopped improving, I never stopped training! With every limit that beheld my path, I simply broke through it and reached new levels of strength! (A villainous smile appears on his face) And you pathetic Goddesses will witness firsthand the power I achieved!

Archon clenched his fast as a powerful blood-red aura surrounded his body, causing a massive shock-wave, forcing the Valkyries to take a step backwards. His aura was no longer like before, clear and beholding a silver glow, calm and yet powerful...Now it was viscous, filled with a familiar blood-lust, capable of incredible devastation...No longer was his power capable of peace and control, for only rage and battle fueled his actions.

Aava: (Her eyes widen) W-What have you done?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF?!

Archon: I did what was necessary to enact my vengeance! Sacrificing my former self and allowing my true self to take control!

Aava: You're a monster!

Archon: (Chuckles in a sinister manner) ...I am and I'm tired of pretending otherwise... So let me offer you some advice... If you hold back...Then I will make sure that all of you will suffer painful and agonizing deaths!

With those words, every Valkyrie took their battle positions, readying themselves for one final fight.

Aava: Don't assume that your new-found power will be enough! We won't make this battle easy for you! Prepare yourself, Archon!

Archon: (He glances sideways, realizing the Saiyan was closing in towards Deiogus) Your power should be enough to kill Deiogus.... So I'll leave the rest to you. (Glances back towards the Valkyries with a smile) I can spare a few moments...I hope you can entertain me. Show me the power of the Valkyries: The So-Called Greatest Guardians Of The Known Universe!

Aava: (Her divine staff begins to glow with a bright-blue prestigious color) You will regret those words, traitor! (She lifts her staff into the air and quickly lowers it towards Archon) VALKYRIES, CHARGE!!!

With those words, the Valkyries used their divine wings, flying into the sky and downwards towards Archon in all directions, creating enormous gusts of wind in their wake...All while the Frost Demon silently chuckled and stood in place, holding two powerful red orbs behind his back, both fueled with raw power...

Archon: This will be fun!

Scene Change: Deiogus Point-Of-View

Deiogus, Devorah, Vlora, did all they could to hold the Universal portals in place...Entire civilizations paved the way towards a new future...If they failed here...Then all would be lost...And with the Saiyan quickly making his way towards their destination...There was only one option left to ensure the safety of all Gods and Mortals...

Devorah: (Senses the Saiyan drawing nearer and nearer) We're running out of time! What else can we do?!

An array of hopelessness crept on the Goddesses thoughts...Devorah frantically tried to think of something fast...Yet nothing came to mind...Realizing the growth of power emanating from the Saiyan, Vlora knew that they don't stand a chance, even if they all banded together...

Vlora: (Dismay, fear and terror fill her mind)...There's nothing we can do...All is lost...

Deiogus: ...No..It's not over yet... (With a serious expression, he simply turns around towards the Saiyan's presence)

Devorah: (Notices his deliberate expression) Deiogus...?

With a short sigh, Deigous turns his head towards the two Goddesses as they continually keep the Universal portals open.

Deiogus: ...Deborah...Vlora...I had hoped it wouldn't come to this...But I have one last order for the both of you.

Devorah: L-Last order?!

Vlora: D-Deiogus, what do you mean?

Deigous: We don't have much time, so I will say this as simply as I can... I want you two to keep the portals open, long enough for everyone here to escape...I can keep the Oozaru occupied for the time being...Once everyone has been safely transported off of this planet... Enter the portal, leave here and never come back...That is my final request.

With that final sentence, he simply gained a determined look on his face and slowly made his way towards the Saiyan's nearing presence...

Devorah: NO!

Deiogus simply froze in place, not even bothering to turn around, as if he had expected this....Devorah ran to him, stopping only a few feet behind him...

Devorah: You honestly believe I'll allow you to fight that monstrosity all by yourself?! I'm coming with you!

Deiogus: (Relatively calm) You know as well as I that Vlora won't keep the portals open by her lonesome. That is why she needs your help...And why I have to fight alone...You can't come with me...Please...Just stay here...That's all I ask.

Devorah: I can't just stay here, knowing that you're out there fighting for your life! How will I know if you're even coming back?!

Deiogus: ...I'm not coming back...

Devorah's eyes widened with a mix of disbelief and anger...She knew he wasn't kidding around...

Devorah: (She clenches her fists) Don't....Don't you dare...DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!!! ...HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY THAT?!

Deiogus simply turned around and faced Devorah, his eyes were filled with a sense of grief and tranquility...No fear or anger resided in his thoughts...All he could do was muster a small smile...

Deiogus: Wow, your hair looks really nice today. It definitely compliments the rest of your beautiful figure. Are those shoes new?

Devorah: Don't change the subject, Deiogus! I demand to know why you're not coming back! I've seen how strong you truly are, I know you're more than capable of fighting off that beast!

Deiogus: ...I have to pay the price for my mistake... Even if I tell you...You won't understand what I have to do and why it must be done...But one day you will...I promise you that...In time...You will understand...Maybe not today, or tomorrow, or even in the next millennium...Nevertheless, one day your questions will be answered.

Devorah: I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND! ...I REFUSE TO LET YOU SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR MY SAKE OR ANYONE ELSE'S! (A tear escapes her eye as she quiets down)...I...I don't want to lose you... I don't want you to die, knowing that I could have prevented it!

Deigous: ...I'm sorry...I truly am...But you can't prevent this fight...No one can...

Devorah: (She drops her head) ...Maybe not... (She outstretches her hand as a divine spear is conjured in a flash of silver light) But I certainly can try!

With a quick head raise, six majestic angelic wings appear on her back as she points her divine spear towards Deiogus in a threatening manner...However, the God doesn't even flinch...All he does is stare back at her with a small and yet sad smile...

Devorah: If I can't come with you, then I won't let you leave here! I won't let you fall to the hands of that monster! I'll do everything in my power to keep you from killing yourself! ...I won't let you willingly sacrifice your own life, you'll have to get through me first!

Her eyes shine with a divine light, determined to do whatever it takes to enact her goal...

Deiogus: (Sadly chuckles) Always so determined...You never falter from what you want...Always willing to protect those that you care about...No matter what arises, you are always willing to fight for a just cause, regardless of how difficult it may seem...It's one of the reasons I fell for you in the first place...And I never believed in love at first sight until I met you... You always stood by my side, even when I continually roused you with my peculiar compliments... Heh, you were even willing to listen to my boring life-lessons... You know, I always asked myself...How can a woman...so beautiful...so strong-willed...fall for someone so strange as myself...? (Gently laughs) You've made me the happiest Deity in existence, and I couldn't have asked for a better life...then the one I spent with you.

His words were filled with such joy as he recalled the precious moments that he spent with his loved one. He continually smiled with a sad gaze as he prepared to say his final goodbye. Devorah listened intently to his words, doing what she could to stay strong...But in this particular moment, she couldn't...

Devorah: (Small tears begin to leek from her eyes) ...Please...Don't go...Don't leave us...I love you too much to just let you go...

Before more could be said, Deiogus simply grabs her by the hand and pulls her in...Planting a loving kiss on her lips...Devorah seemed to struggle for a moment as more tears began to stream down... She quickly relaxed and kissed her loved one back, dropping her divine spear in the process... After a few moments, they both pull back from this kiss, pressing their foreheads together as they passionately held each other for one final time...

Deiogus: I love you, Devorah...Death will never change that, no matter how far apart we become...

Devorah: I c-can't let you go... I never want to be apart from you... Please, Deigous...I beg you...It's not too late to escape here... We can find a new home, somewhere safe... Somewhere where we can be a family... It doesn't have to end this way....Just come with us.

The powerful deity simply smiles, this one filled with hope for the future...He gently places his hand on Devorah's lower abdomen in an affectionate manner.

Deiogus: I am coming with you... A part of me will always be there with you, even if you can't see me... And I know that even without me, our son will become a great Deity...Just like his mother.

Devorah: I can't do this without you... Our son needs his father.

Deiogus: He'll need his mother more in the times to come. Because only you, can pave the way towards a greater future for our son. (He simply turns his head towards Vlora, whose expression was filled with grief) Vlora...Take care of my family...Stay strong and don't let the past decide your future... In time, they'll need your guidance and your wisdom...So keep fighting the good fight...And never allow hate and anger to corrupt you...Will you fulfill this final request from an old friend?

Vlora: (She slowly nods) Of course...

Deiogus simply smiles warmly in return, assuring her that everything is going to be alright....Knowing that time was running out, he simply let go of Devorah as he took a few steps backwards.

Deiogus: (His eyes begin to glow) Iejir Daguam!

With that simple incantation, an enormous divine barrier surrounded the entire surrounding area, preventing any form of harm to be dealt to the mortals.

Devorah: (She places her hand on the barrier) I'll wait for you....No matter how long it takes....

Deiogus: (He too places his hand on the barrier, as their hands seemingly connect) This barrier...Is connected to my life force...No amount of divine or raw power can destroy it...It will only disappear...when I take my last breath....When that happens-

Devorah: It won't! You'll come back, I know you will!

Deiogus: (Chuckles silently) You're very stubborn, you know that?

Devorah: One of us has to be.

With one final gaze, Deiogus longingly looks into her eyes and speaks one final phrase...

Deiogus: Goodbye, my love.

In a streak of golden light, Deiogus disappears from view...Leaving behind his loved ones to fight a battle he is so sure of losing against...Devorah stays in place, looking upwards toward the sky, hoping for the safe return of her loved one...

Devorah: (Whispers)....Goodbye.

Scene Change: Open Field View

Making his way to the center-point of an enormous empty field surrounded by luscious grass, Deiogus simply stood upright with a calm demeanor, awaiting a certain individual....Though he did not have to wait for long as dark ominous clouds began to overcast and spread across the entire area, signaling that an evil presence is drawing near.

Deiogus: (Takes a deep breathe) Time for the moment of truth.

A vicious and villainous laugh was heard throughout the area, seemingly coming from all directions. In an instant, a shadowy vortex descended from beyond the dark clouds, seemingly dark red eyes perceiving from beyond the whirlwind.

As quickly as it came, the vortex dissipated in an instant...And in its place was the Saiyan God known as Oozaru...He smiled in a sinister manner at the familiar face while slowly descending onto the grassy landscape.

Deiogus: (Simply waves) Hello there.

Saiyan God: "Lord Deiogus".... You Are Quite Bold To Face Me By Yourself...

The moment the Saiyan set his feet onto ground, the grass around him began to die and wither away. Deiogus noticed this, but he didn't bother saying anything...He was more focused on another matter.

Deiogus: You look quite different since our first meeting. I like your outfit, its very stylish...It goes well with your black hair and red eyes. It's like staring into the face of death itself.

Saiyan God: ...Good...Because Death Is Your Next And Final Destination!

Deiogus: Ah, I guess you're still angry about what happened ten thousand years ago.

Saiyan God: Did You Honestly Believe That I Would Have Just Forgotten The Pain You Gods Inflicted Upon Me?!

Deiogus: ...Honestly...No.... And that's why I don't blame you for the lives you have taken.

Saiyan God: (Raises his eyebrow in interest) ....?

Deiogus: Don't get me wrong....I believe that every life is precious and I despise the fact that you are so uncaring about the innocent lives that you take.... But I know it isn't all your fault....

Saiyan God: (Growls) Your Pointless Bickering Only Serves To Delay Your Inevitable Death!

Deiogus: Then answer me this...After you kill me...What will you do next? ...Are you truly planning to kill every God in existence?

Saiyan God: Not Just The Gods...But Their Mortal Creations As Well! I Will Annihilate Everything That You Sought To Protect!

Deiogus: (He looks at the Saiyan with a sad gaze) ...Gods...Mortals... You know what we are... You know the differences between us...The gaps in our strength...The power we posses, and the hope the mortals live for...

Saiyan God: I Know You Are All Nothing But Frail Beings That Don't Deserve The Life They Were Given! ...Gods...Goddesses...Mortals...They Will All Face My Wrath!

Deiogus: ....Face whose wrath?

Saiyan God: (Growing impatient as a dark aura surrounds his body) MINE!

Deiogus: (His gaze becomes unsettling) And who are you to impose such judgment? ...You know about Deity's and their Creations... You know their purposes, their meanings in life... Then tell me... Who...are...you? ...Why are you here...? ...Why were you born into this Universe...? ...What is your purpose...? Do you even know...how you came to be here...? Have you ever questioned...the true reason for your existence...?

A moment of silence passes between the two powerful beings....

Deiogus: (He sighs in a sad tone) ...You never even knew why we tried to destroy you in the first place, did you...? You came into this world, unknowing of what surrounded you... And yet only one thought crossed your mind... And that thought is...The Will To Fight... (He reminisces about the past) ...Before you came into existence, I used the power of divine foresight...and gazed into the future... There I saw such horror...Such pain, agony, and suffering... Terrifying images that no being could possibly comprehend... I saw entire planets, entire mortal civilizations...Erased from existence in an instant... I saw the numerous dead bodies of my fellow Deities... Their blood rained down from the sky... Their lifeless corpses surrounded the entire surrounding area...And in the middle of all that destruction, resided one being...And that being...was you...

Saiyan God: (Surprisingly is listening to his words) ....

Deiogus: It was foretold that you would end the reign of the Gods... And when I realized that, we did everything we could to prevent it from happening... But we had no idea where you would come from, how you would come into existence...We had no idea what you even were... So many questions...So little answers... Geouro and Bekiro tried to convince me to look into the future for answers... But I was too afraid of what I would see...So I refused... Each one of us looked for answers, but none of us could find anything useful or worthwhile... Our impatience and fear...Soon turned into anger...and unfamiliar feelings of rage... With every disagreement...With every dead-end we would come across... We would resolve it...By fighting... And fight we did... More times than I could count... Unfortunately, we hadn't even realized the consequences for our violent actions... With every fight, our urge for battle would disappear... With every disagreement and fight, our feelings for violence would dissipate... Yet these powerful urges of hate, violence, and the need for battle...Didn't simply just disappear forever... These Primal and Malicious feelings would soon come together...And create a being comprised of such emotions.... A Living Entity, Filled With A Desire For Battle... You...Are That Entity.

Saiyan God: ...So What?! I Am Just The Leftovers Of Your Pathetic Unforeseen Emotions?!

Deiogus: (Silently shakes his head) No, you aren't.... A long time ago, I had believed you were...But I know better now... I know you have more than just hate and anger within you... I know you are capable of more than just fighting and killing whatever you please.

Saiyan God: (Accusingly) And How Would You Know That?!

Deiogus: Because I know about the human that once refereed to you as a friend... Vlora told me...About Lucy.

That simple name sparked an overwhelming felling of anger within the Saiyan, His own raw emotions were being manifested as pure raw power, forcing the very ground to shake.

Saiyan God: GGGGRRRR!!!

Deiogus: ...I can't even begin to imagine the pain, grief, and sorrow you must of felt that day... You had finally found someone who saw past your appearance and saw the true gentle soul residing within... You had no home, no family, no where to go or run...All you had was just one simple human girl who cared for you above all else... You were abandoned by the Gods, judged and condemned to death for a crime you hadn't even committed or knew of... And yet everything only became worse after I nearly killed you... The humans only saw an abomination, a creature that should be locked up for the safety of all... You were given no chance in this life, everything responded in hate and anger against you... I don't blame you for fighting back, battle runs in your very blood after all, you had no choice but to fight and kill... And yet after all that, you were chained like some kind of mindless animal, forced into bonds just because you were different... And just when you had a chance to finally live, a chance to be happy, a chance to be different...It was ripped from you by the Gods who claimed themselves to be the very embodiment's of justice... You were never given a chance in this Universe, all because of me... If I had just tried more...Done something different, you would never have turned out this way... You weren't born a monster... You were just born different than us... It was our actions that created the Oozaru... You didn't choose this path, you were forced into it...And that's why I can never ask for your forgiveness...or Archon's...

Saiyan God: (Recalls Archon's words) Just As I, Archon Lost Those That He Cared About...All Because Of The Gods! ...They Destroy Who They Choose, Regardless Of Who Suffers For It! ...Not That It Matters Anymore... For His Power Is Quite Suited To Kill You Pathetic Beings! If It Wasn't For The Gods, Neither Of Us Would Have Reached This Level Of Power!

Deiogus: (Shamefully looks away) How could we have been so cruel to him...? ...All he ever wanted was to be a Divine Protector... But we never gave him a chance... As you already know, Archon is quite different than the other deities... Not only by his appearance, but by his use of divine magic... He was not capable of producing or even using any form of Godly abilities...and for that...he was shunned and treated like an outcast...by everyone...even by his own parents... Velthor was possibly the one one who ever treated him with any form of respect...He trained him, taught him how to manifest and use divine weapons and magic... Yet it was never enough for the other Gods, no matter what he achieved. They only saw an abomination...They never truly saw anything else... Though I noticed his achievements and with his growth in divine magic, I allowed him to watch over a certain mortal inhabited planet... And yet something unexpected happened there... A mortal had fallen in love with him... Someone finally saw past his "horrendous" appearance and saw the true divine protector within... Yet this story, much like yours, does not have a happy ending... A God and a Mortal relationship...was already prohibited... And for them to have a child, one of both Mortal and God blood...was a serious offence... None of us knew what kind of power a half Mortal and God could achieve, so we did all we could to prevent it.... So when we realized that such a being was created...We took action...And sentenced Archon's loved one and his child...to death... We were terrified of any sort of being rising against us and ending our reign...that we were willing to kill an innocent mortal women and her child to ensure it doesn't happen... After that fateful day, Archon changed... He was no longer set on becoming a divine protector... We rarely even saw him since then, but every time we did...His power had risen more and more... Just like you, Archon was never given a chance, all because he was different than us... And that's why I don't blame either of you for your actions...They are entirely justified...

Saiyan God: (Lowers his head as he clenches his fists) Are You Done Talking Yet?!

Deiogus: (Simply nods) I am.

Saiyan God: (Smiles evilly) ...Good... (Raises his head up, revealing glowing ominous red eyes) NOW DIE LIKE THE REST OF YOUR KIND!!!

Activating his dark and evil aura, the Saiyan charges headfirst towards Deiogus, creating a massive shock-wave just by leaping forward. With a roar he reeled back his fist and performed a powerful punch towards the God. However, Deiogus reacted quickly, shifting his hand towards the Saiyan's fist, deflecting it easily. And before the Saiyan could react or perform another attack, Deiogus performed his own attack, sending his fist straight into the Saiyan, causing him to grunt in pain and forcing him to stagger a few feet backwards in total dismay.

Saiyan God: (He comes to a halt, wiping away the bruise on his cheek) ...HeHeHeHe... That Actually Hurt... You're No Pushover, Deiogus...

Deiogus: (Performs a battle stance) Word of advice, don't mindlessly charge into a fight. Stay back and evaluate your opponents move-set.

Saiyan God: (Lifts his palm towards the God) Then I'll Keep My Distance!

With a sinister grin, the Saiyan immediately launches five dark colored ki blasts toward his opponent. Raising his hands, Deiogus quickly deflected and smacked the blasts away in all directions with minimal effort and without activating his divine aura. Each ki blast was hit away from view, causing numerous explosions as seen from a distance.

Deiogus: (Pleasantly surprised)...These attacks... Heh, I guess you've finally learned how to use your power. I have to say, I'm impressed.

Saiyan God: You Haven't Seen Anything Yet! I Could Do Far More Than That!

Deiogus: (Smiles) Then why don't you enlighten me?

Saiyan God: (An insane smile appears on his face) You'll Regret Those Words!

Suddenly the Saiyan's dark aura began to contort and change shape, changing into numerous dark and sharp spikes. Without hesitation they launched themselves towards Deiogus who in turn quickly stepped to the side, narrowly dodging that attack as it ripped the ground beneath him. More and more began to launch themselves in the form of dark energy waves as Deigous took off flying dodging each and every attack sent his way. With no attack connecting, the Saiyan roared in annoyance and increased the speed of his attacks.

Deiogus: (Notices the Saiyan's power increasing more and more with each passing moment) This is becoming more and more interesting.

Before the attacks could seemingly connect and hit the God, Deiogus reached out towards the ground using a powerful form of telekinesis, grabbing and ripping two huge chunks of land and seemingly crushing the Saiyan between them. Though suddenly a brief rage filled green aura began to surround the two crushed debris.... And in an instant they were destroyed and crumbled apart as the Saiyan roared with a fierce anger, revealing a powerful green aura as his hair stood upright with a golden color.

Saiyan God: (Slowly ascends into the air) Let Us See How You Handle This Form!

Deiogus: Well, well, well...Transforming your body in order to reach greater stores of power...Seems like not only do you grow stronger with each fight, but you evolve into something even greater to adjust to your opponents power.... However, I can still sense you holding back... Why?

Saiyan God: So You Would Feel The Fear And Terror Of Not Knowing Just How Strong I Truly Am And How Hopeless You Are In Winning!

Deiogus: ...Fair enough... Now then, let us see how far I can push you to your limit!

The two beings launch themselves towards one another, clashing together as a bright light fills the sky. Each trade blow for blow with one another, neither seemingly getting the upper-hand. Each blow created a massive shock-wave that caused the surrounding area to break apart.

Saiyan God: (Dodges and performs attacks in return) With Every Passing Moment I Grow In Power, While You Slowly Grow Tired And Lose Your Strength!

Deiogus: (Narrowly phases between each strike as he attacks back) Quite the unique trait you have.... I can see why so many fell before your might... (He suddenly becomes serious as his expression intensifies) However, just so you know...

In less than a second, faster than the Saiyan could comprehend, Deiogus immediately struck him in the gut with such force that it caused him to cough out blood and stop his assault in an instant.

Deiogus: ...I could have killed you just now... I have no intentions of fighting at my full power...Until you reveal yours...

Saiyan God: (Grins widely as dark blood drips from his lips) Seems You Can Do More Than Just Talk! ...But This Pain Will Only Serve As A Catalyst For Your Defeat!

Deiogus' eyes began to glow a bright golden color as an unknown force constrained the Saiyan's movements completely and violently sent him flying downwards into the ground with visible devastation as chunks of the landscape flew in all directions. The Saiyan quickly recovered from the attack, though he still was injured from it. Suddenly, numerous golden bright lights filled the sky and launched themselves downwards toward the Saiyan with incredible speed and precision. Creating a ki barrier around himself, he was able to withstand the force of the homing beam attacks to a certain extent.

The attacks cause an enormous amount of dust and dirt to surrounded the area, hiding the Saiyan away from view. Deiogus vanished and reappeared on the ground, a good distance away from where he sent the attacks. He wasn't even exhausted, he simply held the same expression as before....Without warning the dust and dirt dissipated as the Saiyan's aura doubled in size, revealing him to be in his Legendary Full Power Super Saiyan State....His hair and tail now a rage-filled green....He panted with visible exhaustion as he lowered the barrier and clenched his fists...

Deiogus: Oh, you can also change your hair color? ...Green looks good on you.

Saiyan God: (Growls in return) GGGRRR!!!

Deiogus: (Performs a fighting stance once again) Whenever you're ready...

The Saiyan creates a powerful green ki orb in his hand and smirks ominously....Instead of aiming it at Deigous, he aims it towards the ground with the intention of destroying the entire planet....

Deigous: (Strangely calm) I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Saiyan God: Oh, And Why Is That?....(Chuckles evilly) I Was Initially Going To Kill You First, Then The Rest Of The Gods And Mortals You Have Hidden Away On This Planet....But At This Point, I'm Not Taking Anymore Chances!

Deiogus: It won't work....I made sure of that before coming here. You see, I created a special type of barrier around the Gods and Mortals you seek to kill. Even if you destroy the entire planet, my barrier will protect them from any sort of harm. The only way that barrier will disappear...is if you kill me... But you don't have to take my word for it...Go ahead...Destroy the planet... Just know that if you do, you'll have a very tough time fighting me in a wide open atmosphere.

Saiyan God: (Frowns and crushes his ki blast in his own hand) Is That So? ....Very Well Then... Since You Seem To Be So Honest With Me So Far, I'll Take Your Word For It.

Deiogus: (Pleasantly surprised) Huh, really? Well, I was thinking you would-

The Saiyan suddenly reverts and transforms back into his base form in an instant, as his rage-filled green aura disappears. This causes Deiogus to raise his eyebrow in confusion, not expecting for the Saiyan to revert into his weakest state.

Saiyan God: ...However...If Killing You Will Truly Pave The Way For My Vengeance...(His blood red eyes begin to glow far more brightly then before)...𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲!

The Saiyan's voice suddenly became far more malicious and deeper then before, as if the Oozaru ape himself was speaking....He clenched his fists with visible rage as his dark aura began to grow in size, becoming more sinister with every passing second....Enormous amounts of forceful air shock-waves spread in all directions in a dynamic manner, forcing even Deiogus to shield himself with his arms.

Meanwhile With Archon

The scene quickly changed, revealing Archon as held the Valkyrie Leader known as Aava in the air with his tail, slowly chocking the life out of her. Blood coursed down from her back where her wings used to be as she struggled to breathe and against his grasp. Corpses of the Valkyries were scattered throughout the area, each dead and slowly disappearing into numerous bright lights. Archon was unscathed in battle, and held his playful smirk as he simply toyed around with his opponent.

Aava: (Struggles to breathe) ...A-Ah...

Archon: I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I'm having trouble hearing you. (He receives no response, just a hateful glare in return from Aava) And here I was thinking that you would put up more of a fight....(Smiles evilly) Now, how else should I torture you?

In an instant, a dark primordial force of aura was seen from beyond the landscape, attracting Archon's attention in an instant....And he knew exactly who it belonged to...Yet this sight, brought a sense of uneasiness to him....

Archon: (Looks in the distance towards the enormous pillar of dark energy) ....This might prove troublesome.... If Deiogus has already pushed you this far in battle...Just how powerful is he? ...(He glances back towards Aava and immediately throws her to the ground in a brutal manner, forcing her to yelp in utter pain) Sorry about this Aava, but I'm going to cut this short. Seems I don't have time to play with you anymore.... Well, you're free to go now.

Aava: (She slowly stands upright, coughing out blood as she held her throat with visible pain) ...Y-You...B-Bastard...!

Archon: Aw, don't be so upset...You should be glad I'm letting you live... This way you can live your life, knowing that you failed everyone that you cared about! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Isn't that just delicious?!

Aava: I'll Kill You!

Archon: No, you won't. Know why? Because after this, you will be too afraid to even face me again.... How does that feel, knowing that I never took this fight seriously? ....I still held back and yet you still lost.... My power has far surpassed yours... And let this pain remind you of that! (He slowly begins to ascend into the air, looking down upon Aava) Don't worry, if we see each other again, I'll just torture you to my hearts content! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Activating his dark-red aura, Archon disappeared in an instant, using his immense speed to make his way towards Deiogus and the Saiyan....All the while Aava broke down into tears, mourning the loss of her close-friends and teammates....

Scene Change: Back To The Saiyan God Vs. Deiogus

A loud primal roar filled the air as the Saiyan began to transform into his highest state of power....Super Saiyan 4....The pinnacle of primal power....Dark fur began to spread throughout his body, his hair growing noticeably larger, though retaining the same dark color, his muscle size also increased as his power skyrocketed beyond any transformation he had achieved....In a flash of dark aura, the Saiyan opened his eyes...Revealing calm and yet disturbing blood-red eyes, far more murderous then before....

Deiogus: (Hesitantly takes a step backwards) ....!

Saiyan God: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤? 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐌𝐞 𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫!

Deiogus: ...Incredible...Just Incredible... I had no idea you were capable of this. Strike me as impressed.... This form of yours...It's generating endless amounts of raw power with ease...If I hadn't grown stronger since our first fight then this would have proven rather perilous for me... Though I am curious, do you even know of the power you wield?

Saiyan God: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰!

Deiogus: True, but it is much more than that.... (He opens his left palm, as a calm visual representation of a glowing magic orb appears) This is divine magic, all Gods are capable of mastering and using it with ease. With enough training one can manipulate it and use it for their own means. It requires enormous amounts of concentration to wield and can be used for many sorts of uses, including the ability to create.... However, there is another form of power we wield... (He opens his right palm, and a more physical orb appears in his hand as it seemed to radiate pure energy) This...is Ki... In the mortal language it means "Energy", but we usually refer to it as raw power and for good reason too. Unlike magic, every living being is born with this life-energy we call Ki. Unlike magic which requires spiritual and focused training to achieve, Ki requires the use of intense physical training, and it is far more dangerous and difficult to wield. Without the proper training, it can cause wide-spread destruction of up-most proportions and is even capable of killing its user.... (The visuals disappears as he stares back at the Saiyan) And you know how we came to know about Ki in the first place? ....It was you.... The first time we met, I saw and experienced the raw power you wielded.... With every passing moment you slowly began to master it, adapting and evolving it to suit your means.... We had initially known about Ki before your existence but we never truly realized that we can wield it the way you did.... You know, it has taken me over a thousand years to master raw energy and a thousand more to safely wield it.... As a God, I am capable of harnessing Godly Ki, a far more powerful and far superior form of raw power.... Just a small amount of Godly Ki outmatches an overwhelming amount of regular Ki....  And that's what makes you even more special.... You posses no form of divine Ki, yet you were capable of killing Gods who achieved such power.... You've never trained, you've never taken the time to practice and strengthen yourself with such energy, yet you were able to wield it as if it was nothing.... I wonder...How strong can you truly become, if you trained yourself to become stronger....Just how powerful can you become...if you wielded God Ki?

Archon: (Descends from the sky) ...How strong indeed....That is the question, isn't it?

Lowering himself onto the ground, Archon simply stood a few feet away besides the Saiyan, smiling calmly as he held his hands behind his back in an elegant manner.

Deiogus: Ah, Archon It's good to see you again.

Archon: And I'm afraid I can't say the same, "Lord Deiogus".... You know why we are here, don't you?

Deiogus: ...I do...And it pains me to say that no matter what I say, neither of you will change your minds. I had wished things could have been different.

Archon: Then you know what must be done....Only death can stop us now!

Saiyan God: 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞!

A moment of silence passes as only a gust of wind is heard throughout the area...

Deiogus: Do your worst.

Saiyan God/Archon: ...Your Life...Ends Here!

With a duel yell, the two vengeful Gods activate their raw power to their limits....The Saiyan generates an overwhelming amount of Ki in his Super Saiyan 4 state as a primordial dark aura overtakes him.... Archon concentrates immensely as his body begins to physically change, becoming shorter in stature, but his power level increasing farther than ever before as a violent blood-red aura surrounds the outline of his body.

Deiogus: Both of you have grown powerful....And it pains me to know what it took for the both of you to acquire such levels of strength....Though it's only fair that I respond to your power in kind....Allow me to show you my power....(A golden glow appears in his eyes)....True Power....

A Godly golden yellow aura begins to surround Deiogus as he didn't even utter a sound....But the sound of pure divine energy was heard, rushing with a calm demeanor and overtaking him as he reveals his true power....A perfect combination Of Godly Ki and Divine Magic....Perfected and trained to its absolute limit.... His power did not cause any destruction it its wake, it was calm, relying solely on immense concentration and stamina rather then intense physical labor on the body.... Neither the Saiyan or Frost Demon could sense his overwhelming power, but they could feel the raw pressure emitting from his very presence.

Archon: Gold, huh? (Chuckles) Interesting choice of color.... I'll make sure to keep that in mind...

Saiyan God: (Simply utters a low growl) ....

Deiogus: There is more to power than just anger and hate....Sometimes one just needs something worth fighting for....I found my reason, and one day I hope you'll find yours.... I hope one day, you both will find a different path then this....Just know that its never too late to find happiness again.

Archon: ....Oh, don't worry...We'll find it...

Saiyan God: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝!

Archon and the Saiyan simultaneously lift their palms, creating powerful ki blasts in each of their hands....They immediately shoot it in Deiogus' direction as both ki blasts merge together and create an even larger one.... Though the enormous ki blast suddenly stopped a few feet away from Deiogus as he simply glared at the blast and and it dissipated into nothingness.

Archon: ....That was no good... Shall we try again? Let's try out the "Side-By-Side" technique!

Saiyan God: 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲!

Standing in place Archon put both of his palms together and aimed them at Deiogus as he prepared to launch an enormous beam of pure energy. The Saiyan did the same, opening his jaw as energy began to form in his mouth. Both together launched two enormous plasmic beams towards their opponent. Deiogus simply stood in place and outstretched his hand, stopping the simultaneous blast with minimal effort and with the palm of his hand.

When the enormous two blasts disappeared, Deiogus looked ahead to see the Saiyan and Frost Demon gone from sight. Suddenly the two appeared from both of his sides and launched two powerful strikes simultaneously from both directions. Without even moving from his spot, Deigous lifted his hands to both sides, catching both of their fists as raw energy sparked from their sudden attack.

Saiyan God/Archon: (They begin to strike with unforeseeable attacks in all directions) GGGGRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Each powerful being stroke with incredible speed and devastation and yet it was seemingly nothing compared to the power Deiogus had achieved. He simply blocked both of their attacks with each of his hands simultaneously without even bothering to look on either side of the attacks. And in one quick instant he disappeared, appearing from behind the Saiyan and sending a force-push towards him, forcing him to be pushed forwards by the major pressure, flying away from view and into a nearby hill, crashing with visible devastation.

Archon studied his forms of attacks and sent two spinning spiral disks towards Deiogus, though the God simply caught them and crushed them with ease. Visibly surprised, Archon raised his finger and began shooting small and yet precise ki blast towards his enemy. Though the blasts instantly dissipated the moment they came in contact with his golden divine aura.

Archon: I had no idea that he wielded this much power! (Grunts in annoyance) This is proving to be rather troublesome!

Deiogus without saying a word, pointed his finger towards Archon as a invisible psychic ki force forced the Frost Demon to be pushed backwards violently and away from view. Though the battle was far from over....With an enraged primal roar, the Saiyan's own aura destroyed the entire surrounding hill that he was sent into.

Saiyan God: (Roars with a visible primal rage𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇!!!

With his primal power increasing with every blow dealt and with his Saiyan instincts slowly adjusting to the battle, the Saiyan once again charged into the fight, flying with tremendous speed towards his assailant. Deiogus once again lifted his finger towards the approaching Saiyan and began firing a multitude of invisible psychic ki blasts. In an instant, a dark barrier was created around the Saiyan, allowing him to withstand each and every attack dealt to him.

Deiogus: Very well...Lets settle this the old fashioned way...(He adjusts into a seemingly familiar battle stance.... With one hand in the form of an open palm near his chest and the other in the form of a half open fist)

With an enraged roar, the Saiyan performs a powerful leap, shattering the ground beneath him, reeling back his fist as he aims it towards Deiogus. With a quick and seemingly gentle arm raise, Deiogus catches the Saiyan's entire arm and uses his own weight and attack against him, sending him crashing into the ground without exerting much effort.

Suddenly an enormous amount of red volley attacks appeared from the sky, heading towards Deiogus with incredible precision. Deiogus simply took off into the air as Archon visibly damaged from the last attack, was controlling each form of attack sent his way, summing a multitude of ki blasts in all directions.

Deiogus: (Suddenly stops in his tracks as the volley blasts appear in all directions, headed towards the God) ....Disappear....

Containing and releasing an enormous aura explosion, each attack was dissipated as it came into contact with the radiant golden light summoned by Deiogus. The moment the aura explosion disappeared without a trace, the Saiyan saw an opportunity to attack, flying into the air as a dark aura surrounded both of his hands.

Saiyan God: 𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇!!!

With an enraged battle cry, the aura in his hands began to contort and change shape, becoming that of two incredibly sharp aura cutting ki blades. He immediately struck downwards as Deigous reacting quickly, catching the ki blades, one in each of his hands. Though he winced in pain as suddenly small amounts of blood began to leek from his hands.

Saiyan God: (Chuckles in an evil tone) ...𝐇𝐞𝐇𝐞𝐇𝐞𝐇𝐞𝐇𝐞𝐇𝐞𝐇𝐞...

Realizing that the Saiyan's ki blades were capable of cutting through his own aura, he scarcely dodged each and every hit the Saiyan reeled towards him.... However, the more he evaded each attack, the faster the Saiyan adapted....Until the Saiyan managed to slash Deiogus' chest, causing spurts of blood to erupt from his wound, forcing the God to grunt in pain.

With a quick force push that sent the Saiyan back a few feet, Deiogus quickly reacted, kneeing him the chest, forcing the Saiyan to gasp for air as he failed to maintain his ki blades. Quickly dispersing and appearing behind the Saiyan, Deiogus prepared to send the Saiyan away from view to give himself time to recover...Sending a powerful open palm strike into the Saiyan, he was pleasantly surprised as the Saiyan learned from the previous attack, catching his strike in his own hand while smiling menacingly.

And with a quick arm raise, the Saiyan conjured a ki blast in his other hand and sent it close range into Deiogus' chest, forcing him to stagger as a small explosion overtook him. Seeing an opening, the Saiyan reacted, flying above the God, closing both of his fists together and smashing Deiogus downwards into the ground.... Though Deiogus was able raise his arms and block the attack, the ferocity and raw power increase from the Saiyan still sent him flying downwards into the ground.

Without hesitation, the Saiyan aimed downwards towards Deiogus and launched a powerful beam of raw energy downwards towards his opponent.... Seeing this, Archon reacted quickly and sent his own powerful beam upwards towards Deiogus.... The Saiyan's beam forced Deiogus to block the attack with a golden barrier as Archon's attack connected from the other side.

Saiyan God/Archon: (They push themselves to their absolute limit, causing their energy beams to double in size as they yell in anguish) AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Their powerful ki beams overtake Deiogus and ki barrier as an enormous explosion creates a powerful gust of wind in all directions, forcing even the Saiyan onto the ground.... Smoke and ash surrounded the area from where their blast was sent.

Saiyan God: (He places his hand on the ground and stands on one knee, panting from visible exhaustion) ....

Archon: (Simply stands near the Saiyan as he held his wounded shoulder, wounds seen all over his body) ...See...Hehehe...That wasn't so bad....

Saiyan God: (Laughs and smirks) 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. 𝐈 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤.

Archon: (Laughs in response) That may be true, but you have to admit that you couldn't have done this without me.

Saiyan God: (A moment of silence passes as he sighs in annoyance) 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐈𝐭...𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐰𝐧... 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐰?

Archon: (Thinks for a moment) Eh, close enough.... But it's not over yet.... We still have to stop the rest of the Gods and Mortals before they completely disappear from this Universe.

Saiyan God: (Grins evilly) 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬!

???: (Upwards in the air) No...Not yet...!

Quickly looking upwards towards the sky, the Saiyan growled in annoyance as Archon clenched his fists as they see Deiogus flying overhead, where the blast overtook him.... He was visibly damaged from their combined attack, but his Godly Power was still flowing with overwhelming energy.

Deiogus: (He pants in between each word)...I need...just a little more...time...!

Saiyan God: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫! 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲!

Archon: (Senses Deiogus' life dwindling with each passing moment) I can sense you weakening with every breath you take.... Stand down and I'll grant you a quick death!

With no other options left...Deiogus only had one more resort to use...And that thought caused him to gaze upon the duo with a saddened expression...

Deiogus: ...I'm sorry...I truly am... I had hoped never to use this attack again...But at this point, I have no choice... This is the only way...that I can ensure my family's safety... I had hoped it would never come to this, but I have no other choice...

He slowly raises his arm towards the sky as a small fiery orb forms in the palm of his hand....He gazed down with a grieving expression as the duo take their battle positions to prepare for an oncoming attack....

Deiogus: (He lowers his palm towards the duo and launches off a small and yet powerful fiery ki orb) Destructive Sphere!

Saiyan God: (Recognizes the attack as his red eyes widen in fear) ....!

The fiery red orb increased in size with every passing second as it made its way towards the two vengeful Gods, emitting far more powerful raw energy then before.

Archon: I won't let this end here! (A powerful form of raw energy appears in both of his hands) VENGEFUL ONSLAUGHT!!!

Combining his two ki blasts, Archon summoned forth a wave of pure energy towards the blast, though no matter what he did, the blast would not stop...And at this point...It was too late to run or escape from it...

Saiyan God: (Past events race through his mind) ....!

The Saiyan stared at the enormous and familiar fiery sphere....He remembered the pain that was inflicted upon his body from it....He remembered how he struggled against it, helpless to defend himself from harm....Everything fell apart....His motivation for battle....His instinct to fight....All he felt was fear....Then suddenly, something broke him out of his thoughts....

Archon: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T JUST STAND THERE! RUN!!!

Saiyan God: (Quickly turns his head toward Archon, noticing his struggle against the enormous orb) ....?!

Archon: (He strengthens his attack even further, seemingly stopping the blast for a mere millisecond) I CAN HOLD IT OFF, RUN AND LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY! JUST LEAVE AND GET OUT OF HERE!!! I'M NOT AS STRONG AS YOU AND I NEVER WILL BE!!! THIS ALL STARTED WITH YOU...IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO END HERE!!! GO!!!

Suddenly something just clicked within the Saiyan....He was no longer alone....He didn't have to face death by himself....There was someone there...that was willing to risk their life for him....And the thought of Archon falling to the hands of a God, falling to the same attack that sent him into a ten thousand year coma....Awakened a familiar and fierce primal anger within him...

Saiyan God: ...𝐍𝐨...𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...(He clenches his fists)...𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞...𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄!!!

With a fierce and powerful primal roar, the Saiyan launched himself into the air and straight towards the powerful fiery orb with new found courage.

Archon: (His eyes widen) W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Saiyan God: (With a fierce roar, he outstretches his hands as the powerful ki blast comes into contact with him) 𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇!!!

The fiery and enormous orb seemingly stopped for a moment as the Saiyan used every ounce of primal power to stop the blast....Pushing his Super Saiyan 4 transformation to its absolute limit, roaring in pain as the fiery sphere seems to burn his hands....Though the moment he pushed his body too far, his transformation dissipated, forcing him to revert back into his base form...Though he was at his weakest, he was not willing to give in...

Saiyan God: AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Grunting with visible pain, he began to scream as the blast began to consume his body, the fiery ki orb slowly pulling him into it, though he continually fought against it with every ounce of energy he had left.

Saiyan God: (He continually screams as the blast burns his body, forcing him through a familiar pain) AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH-!!!

In an instant, his body gave out....Rendering him unconscious as he was pulled within the powerful ki orb....Archon witnessed this firsthand, helpless once again, screaming out for his friend with visible distraught.

Archon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! (He slams his fists into the ground, creating a massive shockwave) DAMN IT ALL!!!

Deiogus: (Closes his eyes solemnly, in respect for the Saiyan) ....

Suddenly, everything went quiet....The Saiyan floated within the fiery orb, it's raw power slowly burning and destroying his body....Suddenly, something unexpected happened....The Saiyan unknowingly absorbed a small form of the Godly attack in his Super Saiyan 4 state and the pain of the Godly attack only served as a catalyst for awakening his true power....His body learned from the experience, awakening a power he had believed to have lost and forgotten....His experiences in battle, his fights with the Deity's, and the forgotten memory of a power he had once wielded coming back to him...Awakened The True Saiyan God Within!

Y(N) Narration: A Saiyan is at his most powerful...When all odds are stacked against them!

Saiyan God: (His eyes quickly shot open, revealing a Godly fiery red color) ....

With a loud yell, the Saiyan clenched his fists and forcefully leaned back, a familiar fiery red aura overtaking and surrounding him. Pure Godly Ki surrounded the entire blast and the Saiyan simply absorbed it into himself, adding it's energy to his own. The sphere stopped moving completely as it grew smaller and smaller, sparks of divine fire generating across the entire sphere....

Archon and Deiogus were left in utter shock to see the powerful orb be reduced into near nothingness...Sensing the God Ki within the Saiyan, Deiogus simply smiled, realizing what the Saiyan truly is...

Deiogus: ...I see now...Heh, I can't believe I didn't see this sooner...This power, its unmistakable....No Mortal...No Monster...No Beast... Could posses this sort of power...

In an instant, the ki sphere disappeared, and in it's place was a familiar and yet strange sight.... A fiery red aura surrounded the Saiyan....His eyes burned with the will to fight....His stature was calm, his own power was no longer filled with just destructive energy....Pure God Ki emitted from his very body....And his hair and tail had once again changed into a dark red flame-filled color.

Deiogus: It wasn't a monster born that day....The Universe did not pave the way for an abomination....This is what you truly are...A God!

Archon: (Speechless and in disbelief) ....

Deiogus: (Silently chuckles to himself) Hehehehe...

With his life-force dwindling by a thread, Deiogus simply fell downwards onto the landscape below....His final attack used every ounce of God Ki he had contained within himself and now he could only await death....He held his open wound as he lay on the ground, sensing the Saiyan slowly approaching him.

Saiyan God: (His fiery aura calmly and slowly surrounds him, he raises his hand and stares at it, seemingly confused by his own power) ....

Deiogus: That was a battle for the ages, wasn't it? ....You know, the first time I saw you like this...You were savage, filled to the brim with nothing but the instinct to fight...And now look at yourself...You are more than what we had ever begun to believe...Here you are in your most powerful state...Wielding the power of a God... Out of all the things you could've turned out to be, I never realized you were one of us... (He smirks to himself, awaiting the Saiyan's reply)

Saiyan God: (He stays silent, clenching his fist as his eyes burned with anger at the realization) ...No! ...I Am No God! ...I Refuse To Accept That! ...I Am What The Gods Made Me To Be... I Am Anything But One Of Your Pathetic Kind!

Deiogus: ...You may tell yourself that... You can constantly lie to yourself in order to justify what you have turned yourself into... But the fact still stands... Within that primal destructive power of yours... Hidden deep away in your seemingly darkened soul... Resides a God... And nothing will ever change that... No matter what you do... Though, I can't blame you for refusing to accept it... Of course, it was the Gods who took your chance for life away, who forced you into this dark path, who caused you pain beyond belief... If the same happened to me, I would refuse to be anything but a God as well... Though I hope you understand that not all of us are cruel and selfish... Just like the Mortals, we each hold a different perspective on life...We all make decisions that either hurt others or ourselves... However as you know, not everyone is like that...There will always be someone to lend a helping hand...I hope when that happens, you will take it.

Saiyan God: (Growls calmly as a powerful blood-red ki blade appears on his hand) I Grow Tired Of Your Idle Chatter! ....Although, Since You Seem To Enjoy Talking So Much...I'll Ask You This....(He points his ki blade towards Deiogus in a threatening manner) Any Last Words Before I Erase You From Existence?

Deiogus: Heh, I appreciate the sentiment...(He tries to laugh but could only cough out in pain) ....Oozaru...No... That's not your name... It was cruel of us to give you such an improper name... Know that I don't hold this against you, I know you are far more than the monster you believe yourself to be... (Slowly raises his hand, reaching out to the Saiyan) Walk the path that you must... Don't allow your rage to destroy you... Or you'll lose everything... If you have another chance for happiness, don't hesitate to take it... Don't allow yourself to suffer any further... (He drops his hand to the side, awaiting his fate)

Saiyan God: (He slowly raises his ki blade above Deiogus) Fall Silent And Wither Away Into Nothingness!

With a quick downwards thrust, Deiogus was stabbed by the Saiyan's blade as he didn't even utter a sound.... Blood dripped from his wound as the once powerful God closed his eyes and for the final time, this time without any fear...He gazed into the future...And a small proud smile crept on his lips as he uttered his true final words...

Deiogus: Tell me...do you believe in destiny?

Saiyan God: (Confused by his question, he simply uttered a low growl in return) ....

Deiogus: ...You are more than what you say you are... (A tear drips from his closed eye as his vision of the future disappears) ...Thank you...

With those final words, his body began to slowly glow into a golden light, withering away as fragments of his divine power ascended into the sky, signaling his death...

Immediate Scene Change

The moment Deiogus took his last breath, Devorah fell on her knees seemingly sensing his death....Vlora looked out in horror as his divine barrier slowly began to fade away....And the moment it completely faded away, was the moment the last mortal passed through and into the Universal portal...His plan was complete, but at the cost of his own life...

Devorah: (Tears erupted from her eyes as she cried out) D-Deiogus...! ....No...No...!

Vlora: (Though she was saddened beyond belief, she remembered his final words) ...Devorah...We have to go...

Before more could be said, a fierce Godly power was sensed by the two Goddeses....In an instant, the Saiyan appeared above them, a noticeably far distance away...Using his new found Godly speed, he arrived at his destination quickly and without much effort.

Saiyan God: (Smiles evilly at the sight of Vlora) ....

Vlora: W-What?! ...N-No...It's not possible... T-This power...!

Devorah: (Her eyes widen as she stares at the Saiyan, though her expression turns to one of pure hate) YOU BASTARD! I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER! (A silver divine aura surrounded her body as her six wings began to flutter violently) YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TAKEN FROM ME, MONSTER!

The Saiyan simply chuckles sinisterly at the sight of the angry Goddess, creating a powerful fiery ki orb in his hand and immediately launching the orb towards the two Goddesses without any hesitation.

Vlora: (A divine purple aura surrounds her body) No, I won't let anyone else die here!

Grabbing onto an enraged Devorah, Vlora quickly created a portal underneath her, allowing both Goddesses to escape from sight, just as the Ki blast exploded into numerous diving sparks.... The Saiyan gritted his teeth as he sniffed the air, even trying to sense any form of energy around him...But there was nothing...Everyone...The last of the Gods and Goddesses and their Mortal Creations...had escaped...Realizing this, the Saiyan erupted with a primal roar, his fiery aura burning and obliterating the entire area in less than a second....

Saiyan God: GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Slowly calming down, the vengeful God floated downwards towards the ground and struck the ground with his fist, creating a massive crater in his wake.....Behind the Saiyan approached Archon as he carefully studied the destroyed area....Though unlike the Saiyan, he was still relatively calm regarding the situation.

Archon: I can see now why Deiogus did all he could to fight us off.... That bastard planned this from the very beginning.... Though even I have to admit it was quite the clever plan.... Though, I still don't understand.... He was more than capable of killing us off.... However, he dragged out the fight and seemingly lost when he was clearly more than powerful enough to keep fighting.... The entire time we fought...There was no fear...no disbelief...just hope...Hope for a better future... (Groans in disgust) Just thinking about it makes me sick!

Saiyan God: ....GGGRRRR!!! ....Deiogus May Be Dead, But His Pathetic Creations Live On! ....Not Only That, But Many More Deities Managed To Escape As Well! ....Not That It Matters! ....We Found Them Once, We'll Find Them Again!

Archon: (Simply turns towards the Saiyan) And how exactly are you planning to do that? ...I'm afraid you don't quite realize the severity of the situation... They escaped to all new Universes, each and every one of them separated from each other... You may not realize this, but we haven't even explored, let alone seen the full extent of this one... So how exactly are you planning to find these supposed Universes, looking at it now there could be hundreds, perhaps even thousands of new Universes by now....Who knows, time might even function differently in each Universe.... And look at it this way, even if you did somehow find a supposed new unexplored Universe, you still would have to track down and kill each and every Deity in the vicinity... And now with many extended near-infinite areas in place, they could simply escape and we'd be back to square one... With every planet we destroy, with every mortal civilization we annihilate, the Gods will simply create many more in its place. And with only two of us, it would take an eternity to fulfill our goal.

Listening carefully to his words, the Saiyan realized he was right...Even if they did find a new Universe, there is no telling that they would even find the supposed Gods and Goddesses who reside there....And with only two of them on this supposed mission, results would be slow and tedious....It would take them a literal eternity to kill off every God and Goddess in every new Universe...

Saiyan God: Your Words May Be True, But There Is No Other Options! This Is Our Only Plan!

Archon: (Chuckles sinisterly) Oh, my friend.... Have you already forgotten that I am always two-steps ahead....? I already have a plan, a quite good one actually.... I initially disregarded it, but in your current state...Hehehehehe...I believe we'll manage just finely...

Saiyan God: (Growing impatient) Spit It Out Already!

Archon: Don't worry, I'll explain it on the way....But first we need a good empty planet, one that can be a sort of "Home Base".... And I believe I know a certain planet that you've had your eye on for quite a while.... What do you say, will you consider my proposal?

With seemingly no other options left, the Saiyan quickly agreed to his proposal, not even realizing just what he was about to do...

Saiyan God: ....Very Well...Lead The Way.

With a sly smile, Archon simply activated his aura and took off flying into the sky....The Saiyan simply followed suit, using his new found speed to catch up to him in an instant....And the two powerful beings headed to a certain planet....One that the Saiyan would one day refer to as...His Home...

Scene Change: Unknown Planet

The scene once again drastically changed, this time revealing an enormous red-colored planet. It's entire vicinity was filled to the brim with a desert-like range, covering the hull of the entire planet. The sky was even blood-red and though it was not noticeable, the gravity surrounding the planet was heavy and incredible dense, one hundred times heaver then that of normal gravity.... Archon and the Saiyan God were seen on a nearby tall hill, overlooking the empty red sandy field.... The Frost demon was standing a noticeable distance away from the Saiyan as he stared off into the distance....

Y(N) Narration: With truly no other options left, Archon proposed a strange and yet very unique plan....Instead of finding each and every Deity in existence by our lonesome, he proposed a different method....A method that only a God can perform...And though I despised my God Form and wished nothing more than to never use it again...I knew I had to use it just this once, to accomplish my goal....

Saiyan God: (His fiery red eyes focus in on his hand as he opens his palm) ....

Archon: (His tail swings from side to side) The power of creation is in the palm of your hand....For the first time in your life, focus on something other then destruction....This God Form of yours may prove to be that incentive.... Trust me, this is the only way.... And after you're done, I will do the same on a planet I have chosen.... But first I want to truly know if you are capable of such a feat.

Saiyan God: Remind Me Again Why I Have To Do This!

Archon: Though you may refuse to accept it, Godly Divine Power runs through your very veins...And with your blood, many more of your potential will be born into this world....All with only one goal, to follow and obey their God! (The Saiyan growl menacingly in response as Archon simply sighs)...Fine, if you don't want to call yourself a God, then be a King instead.... Just know that though they may not be immortal, many more will take their place and they will grow in power, from age to age...Fighting and destroying what you choose to give them....They will grow in power and conquer the planets of our enemies....Each and every mortal will bow and kneel before us! And every God will fall dead before our might! No one will escape our wrath!

Closing his eyes, the Saiyan began to concentrate immensely as he clenched his fist violently....Focusing on his God Ki, a fiery red glow began to surround his clenched fist...Yet he also focused on his primal emotions as well, recalling his pain, his experience in battle, his instinct to kill and fight....Combining the power of his Godly Ki...and the Power of his Primal Mortal Ki....Clenching his fist ever so tightly, blood began to leek from his hand....Though this time, his blood was different...It was not corrupted, filled with a colorless dark cast...It was red, as red as the blood of a mortal...

Saiyan God: (Four drops of blood slowly fell from his fist) Arise My Warriors....Come Forth With Your Power...Raise Your Voices And Cry Out For The Blood Of Your Enemies...! (The drops of blood fell onto the ground on the bottom of the ravine) ....Awaken Your Fighting Spirit....Awaken Your Hunger For Battle! (The droplets of blood began to morph, each one slowly growing larger in size) Inherit The Power That Flows From My Very Life! ....Attain Power Beyond All Living Mortals! ...Become The End Of All Living Life-Forms! ...Now Rise...Rise Beyond The Gates Of Life And Death!

The four droplets of blood morphed and took the shapes of the Saiyan Gods true primal form...That Of A Giant Great Ape! ....Brown fur surrounded them, limbs began to grow and expand, their beast-like tails swinging violently from side to side...And each four apes opened their eyes, revealing no pupils, blood-red eyes filled with a need for destruction.

Primal Great Apes: GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Each Great Ape roared with a familiar primal roar, less terrifying then the Saiyan God, but still powerful beyond any living mortal....They each struck their chests repeatably, their fighting instincts and their urge for battle growing with each passing moment...

Saiyan God: ...Arise...My Saiyan Warriors! Slaughter All Who Stand In Your Way!

The Saiyan God smiled evilly at the sight of these beasts, all while Archon simply smirked, realizing that their plan and their rule over all living beings could finally come to fruition...

Archon: At Last...Our Time To Rule...Our Rise To Power...Has Begun!

Y(N) Narration: The Rise Of The Saiyan's Has Finally Begun! And The Near Awakening Of The Frost Demon's Has Yet To Be Completed.... Two Powerful Armies, Working Together To Conquer All Universes....Each Growing In Power With Every Passing Generation....The Rise Of The Saiyan King...And The Frost Demon Emperor...Has Only Begun! ...Yet I Never Knew...The Pain That Awaited Me...And Even Now...I'm Afraid Of Recalling Those Memories...But I Will Do What I Can...And Tell You My Story Without Hesitation...No Matter How Painful It Is...

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

It's done...It's finally done!

Was it worth this two month wait?

I honestly don't think so, but I hope you enjoyed it regardless.

If you didn't know, yesterday on July 14th, was the 1st year anniversary for this story and also my 19th birthday.

I had no idea what compelled me to start writing on my own birthday, but I'm glad I did.

Yesterday, I did everything I could to finish this chapter, working non-stop for over 12 hours and still I couldn't complete it.

Though I'm glad I finished it today, because its currently late at night and I'm tired.

And yet I still have to wake up early and work tomorrow, hooray!

I'll try and work on this story as much as I can in my free time, until then, I'll see you all later.

So feel free to ask any questions, offer any form of criticism or tips for my story.

Until next time!

Author Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
215K 2.2K 12
+Hate, I was always hated without any reason, abuse, humiliation, betrayal was what I suffered all my life and when I thought that everything was ove...
97.2K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...