It's for the best

WondrousMusicLover

Niall isn't looking after himself. He needs someone to help him and to guide him. Whether he thinks so or not. Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 6
I'm sorry it's not an update!

Chapter 5

4.7K 103 1
WondrousMusicLover

I'm Niall's P.O.V
I woke to the sound of voices. They sounded very familiar but I'm not too sure who they are in my sleepy state.

"He's so cute! I can't wait until he wakes up and I can cuddle him and play with him and-"

"Whoa! Calm down there Lou! This is all very new to him so don't expect him to be very accepting of his new life. He might not want to do all those things yet."

"Oh... Okay..."

I heard just a small part of their conversation. God knows what else they've talked about.

It's definitely Louis that's talking seeing that his name was mentioned. He sounded so disappointed and I wanted to just give him a hug but I couldn't

I think it might be Simon talking as well. I'm not too sure.

Once I had finished thinking about who could possibly be talking I became very aware of my surroundings. I was lying on something thick and padded. It was actually quite comfortable. I also had what felt like a blanket on top of me. With all of my clothes as well I was getting quite hot.

I started to kick the blanket off of me but found it more difficult than it should be.

After a few moments of kicking I wasn't getting any further with my mission of getting rid of the blanket and I was getting frustrated. I opened my eyes and saw the cause of my frustration. Louis was sat on the edge of my blanket making it impossible for me to shift it. Great.

No one was looking at me and I was getting hotter so I made a slightly childish decision. I started to kick Louis' back. Not too hard but hard enough so he would move.

He didn't move though, he just turned around and tried to grab my ankles so I would stop kicking him. His attempts were rubbish though as I just started squirming and kicking more so he couldn't grab my legs.

I was too caught up in trying to get Louis to move that I didn't see Zayn slip out of the room to get Uncle Si or 'Daddy'. But I was made well aware of his presence when he shouted making the whole room silent.

"Niall!... What on earth is going on?!"

My eyes widened and I admit that I whimpered a little bit. He sounded angrier than he had ever been and he looked scary.

I couldn't bring myself to answer him so I just turned over and buried my head into my arms and started to sob. By now Louis had moved away not wanting to interfere with Simon. This just made me cry harder because there was no longer a barrier between me and the angered male.

I could hear him walking up behind me and I tensed considerably afraid of what was to come. However, instead of him picking me up and shouting at me I felt him sit down next to me. He then started to gently rub my back to soothe me a little. I'll admit it was very comforting. After a couple minutes of just sitting in silence Simon spoke up.

"Niall, can you look at me? I promise I'm not mad I just want to talk to you."

I was reluctant to believe him because he looked pretty angry before. However, against me better judgement I turned over and put my arms up towards the man sat next to me.

He picked me up and sat me in his lap so that I was facing him.

"Can you tell daddy what happened baby boy? I promise I won't be mad. Pinky swear."

He held up his pinky so that I could lock mine with his to make sure he wouldn't break his promise. Once I was sure he wouldn't get mad I started to tell him my account of what had happened.

"I heard you and Lou talking when I was waking up a-and I was going to go back to sleep but I was too hot. I tried to kick the blankets off but they wouldn't come off and then I opened my eyes and Lou was on the blanket. I-I just got frustrated and I'm tired!"

I started crying and I buried my head in his neck. He rocked my for a while and I started to calm down. Before I knew it I had my head lying on his shoulder and my thumb was in my mouth. But my rest was disturbed yet again.

"Ah ah ah, no thumb sucking. It's icky."

He pulled a face which made me laugh. He then placed a dummy in my mouth and I was too tired to protest.

"Now, Niall, I don't want you to be in trouble on the first day so we won't say anything more about it. However, you have to say sorry to Uncle Lou and I think there will be an early bedtime tonight seeing as though you are tired."

I wasn't in the mood to argue so I just got on with it.

I looked at Lou and spoke to him.

"I'm really sorry Lou."

He didn't respond and I was a bit confused. That was until Simon spoke up.

"I don't think he heard you baby. Try it again."

I spoke louder this time.

"I'm really sorry Lou."

He still didn't respond. By now I was getting a bit upset that he was ignoring me.

"Is that his name baby?"

Oh.

"Uncle Lou!"

That got a response.

"What munchkin?"

I blushed at the nickname but spoke up again but with a new wave of shyness.

"I really sorry!"

"Oh, it's alright! Can Uncle Lou have a cuddle though?"

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I couldn't refuse. I nodded and crawled off of Simons lap and made my way over to Louis.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled with him for a while.

It was silent for a while until Zayn spoke up and I looked at him properly for the first time today.

When I looked at him he had a look of adoration in his face and it was a look I had never seen off him before.

I looked at him with a smile on my face whilst he spoke. I never once stopped looking at him.

"Ni, we got you a present. And before you say anything, Lou over there thought it was cute so don't blame us if you don't like it. Blame Uncle Lou."

He said all this with a cheeky grin on his face.

Lou looked hurt but he knew there was no seriousness behind the statement. Zayn was purely trying to make me laugh.

Liam brought out a gift bag from in the hallway and passed it over to me.

I shyly started to open it, being very aware that everyone's eyes were on me. With that news I lost interest in the present and pushed it away burying my head back into Louis' chest.

I heard someone shuffle closer to us.

"Do you want Daddy to help you little one?"

I nodded weakly not caring if he opened it or not.

I heard rustling and then silence just before I felt big strong hands easing me away from Louis' warm embrace. I whimpered from the cold but relaxed when I was in Simons arms.

"Look what you got baby!"

I looked up and saw a onesie with a bow tie at the top and a blue and white striped in to go over he top. It also had a few different bow ties. I smiled knowing Louis had a lot of influence in the choosing of this particular item.

"Do you want to try it on so that your Uncles can see you wearing it?"

I hesitated before nodding shyly.

With that I was picked up and Simon took me to my room to change me. Once he had he brought me back downstairs to see all the boys.

As soon as we entered the room all of the boys cooed at me and I blushed and tried to shy away from them but Simon had a strong grip on me. Plus I had my back to his chest with one of his arms under my bum and the other across my chest. I really had nowhere to hide.

Harry rushed up to me and snatched me away from simon. He then hugged me close.

"Well don't you look smart little man!"

I laughed and smiled up at him. Even Though it was embarrassing to be seen like this it was also very comforting to know I was loved so much that they were willing to do this for me.

"Okay, why don't we all have a cinema day before dinner. And after dinner and after the boys have gone home me and Ni will have cuddles before bedtime. Sound good?"

We all nodded to Simons suggestion and cuddled on the sofa for a Disney movie marathon. We stayed on the sofa enjoying each others company until dinner.

After dinner the boys left and, true to his word, Simon cuddled with me before putting me to bed a little earlier as promised earlier on in the day.

I may have been reluctant but maybe this lifestyle will be fun.

Maybe.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...