The Retelling of Love

By pepper16__

Hey guys!! I'm presenting a ShahPoo fanfiction. Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma just for the Mahabharat(2013)... More

Part 1 Shooting Begins
Part 2 Late night supper
Part 3 Sharing
Part 4 Embarrassed
Author's Note
Part 5 Oh my lady!
Part 6 Together
Part 7 Blooming
Author's Note
Part 8 Just for You
Part 9 Me and You!
Part 10 The Rift
Part 11 Longings
Part 12 Apologies
Part 13 Dramatic Love!
Part 14 Hear me Loud!!
Part 15 My Beautiful
Author's Note
Part 16 Yours, To you, from You!
Part 17 Holiday!
Part 18 Void
Part 19 Silence!
Part 20 Rehearsals
Part 21 The Night!
Part 22 Celebrations!
Author's Note
Part 23 Love breaks internet!
Part 24 Happy Birthday!
Part 26 Invitation
Part 27 Arrow of Love!
Part 28 Meet and Greet!
Part 29 Perfection
Part 30 Musings
Author's Note
Part 31 Leaving?
Part 32 Darling!
Good News!!??
Part 33 When clock stricked 12!
Part 34 Staying!!
Part 35 Differences
Part 36 New Chapter
Part 37 Thailand Calls!!
Part 38 Driven?
Part 39 Distracted
Part 40 Jaan e Shaheer!
Author's Note

Part 25 Wrap Up!!

1.2K 89 59
By pepper16__

Pooja's POV

I didn't want to look back at the time  we all have been spending together, because it surely gonna moist my eyes, my heart, my soul. We all were shooting fast forward and time seemed to slip past. My most nostalgic moments are with Shaheer, sakha, Pandavas, Arpit, Veebha, Shafaq...yeah I know naming them was inappropriate since I have memories with all.
How much I am going to miss all couldn't be described in words.
I went to sakha as he was trying to remember his dialogues, while sitting on the water tank. All the others were having dinner at the terrace.

"Ye dinner last nahi hai abhi, but sabko miss kar rhi hu." I interrupted him.

"I know sakhi. Maine to pata nahi kitna time is show ko dia hai. I too can't describe my feelings."

"I'll miss you!"

"Me too sakhi. Or hum aage zaroor milenge. And yes! I wish you both good luck." He smiled and I ran to hug my sakha. I began crying and then Shaheer came up to have a look.

"Muje to laga tha mai aap logo ki baato ke bich aakar pareshan karunga, but ye to ro rahi hai." He spoke smilingly.

"Dekho na Parth! Kya ho gya hai ise. Aaj ye hume bhi rulane ke mood me hai."

"Don't worry Panchali! Aaj last day nahi hai!" Arjun tried to console me.

"I have got a family here." I finally said.

"Hume bhi mili hai. Par ye safar to khatam hona hi haina. So just smile!" And we three shared a smile with ofcourse a heavy heart.

___________

I couldn't believe that it was 14 August, our last day of shoot. And all of us were in hurry, still it took us more than 20 hours to complete the last shot. Various news channels covered the shoot and in the evening took our interviews. It was really a bang on day. Musings, nostalgia, the aura of sets, costumes, interviews and yes my MB family. It is all special for me because it's my first show. And I have received immense love.
"Aap apni is big starcast ke alawa kya kya miss karengi?'' a reporter asked as I was being interviewed with Veebha.

"Everything!''
"Actually show me mere ek nahi bahut saare get ups rahe hain mere, kahi cheer haran ka look, kahi birth sequence ka look tha, kahi vanvaas ka look tha, to alag alag looks rahe hain, but sabse popular ye heavy looks rahe hain! Or obviously, ye bahut integral part tha, kabhi or kahi karne ko milega nahi to I think life long hi is chiz ko miss karne wale hain." I said honestly though trying to be more assertive instead of emotional.

Almost everyone got interviewed that day! Rohit, Shafaq,Veebha, Riya... everyone.
A hilarious situation came to surface when we shot for the last scene, where me and samrat had to sit at the throne and pose for the camera, with everyone standing at steps. It took a lot of time, because everyone had to stand in correct posture, and it was so hot there on the set. News channels were too covering us and to my surprise Arjun came near me and began fanning me himself. It was much hilarious and the news reporter was speaking "dekhiye Panchali ko jese hi garmi lagi, to humare Arjun unhe pankha karne pahunch gye...!''

But I felt so good so I didn't stop him. Lol! I was pretending to be a real life samragni. Rohit said in my ears "pyaar ho to esa!!"

"Acha hai na, kaam kar raha hai ye kuch!"
I replied while laughing.

"Ha mai to jese kuch kar hi ni raha subah se" Arjun retorted and I realised that I have said it aloud. I readily looked at him with puppy eyes. And Rohit laughed at us.
"Crazy you both!"

It was actually the best part of last day.

_________

At night, we all were sent to pack our luggage. I really wanted to meet Shaheer, so I went to his room.

His room was pitch black only the moonlight was lighting his room. He was standing in his small verandah where we together have spent so much of our time , sipping coffee! I'll miss all of it. He was leaning on the door of verandah when I finally heard from him
"Sameti jo tere sath, har yaad ka jashn manaunga!
Tere har alfaaz ko apne zehen me dohraunga!
Wo junoon or wo deewangi, jo mehsus ki hai maine,
Chahkar bhi apne jazbaton ko ab rok na paunga!''

I was so taken back as I heard him. He had a sort of pain and love in his voice. I called his name as I didn't want to stumble in way to him. "Shaheer..!"
But he didn't answer back. I was about to trip due to something (as I couldn't see anything in dark), to my surprise his strong hands didn't let me fall down. He held me in place and tilted a bit. I realised that he had put on some romantic music. It was piano..soulful and beautiful. He pulled me closer and started swaying. We were dancing slowly with moon light in the background. I had my hand on his shoulder, other in his hand. He was making me dance while holding my waist, so gently but dominantly. We were looking into each other's eyes. Though the light was dim, but then too I could read him. I could see the love in his dark glassy orbs, just for me.

__________

Shaheer's POV

Dancing with beloved, in moonlight on a piano tune! What could be better than this. I was watching her, watching me. She was looking beautiful, delicate and doll like in my arms. I kissed her forehead and I could feel that she melted at my touch. I gonna miss these things, our daily interactions.
"Your Shayari, it was beautiful!" She commented.

"Meri nahi hai, tumhari hai."

"Nahi to! Mere liye hai, meri nahi hai."

"Jab meri likhavat me bhi tum hi tum ho, to ye to saaf zaahir hai ke mera sab tumhara hi hai." I again pressed my lips
against her forehead.
We continued swaying to the music, and I felt as if, the movie's gonna end and then it would appear on screen "they lived happily ever after..!"✨

" I love you Mr Shaheer Sheikh! More than anything in this world. More than myself!"

"I love you too my Pooja!"

____________

Today is 16 August and the final episode is going to air on. And we are going to attend our wrap up party.

Tewary sir has done spectacular arrangements and there was media trying to cover us, as we entered. Me and Pooja didn't made appearance together due to the previous articles.

We were interviewed outside the venue. When I entered, I heard Pooja saying "...mixed feelings hai, vapis Pooja banke bahut acha bhi lag rha hai, relaxed feel ho raha hai, but at the same time Draupadi ko miss kar rhe hain, shooting khatam huye kuch time ho gya hai, ek din ho gya hai, to vo nostalgia aane lag gaya hai, ke vapis rani ban ne ko, samragni ban ne ko, Draupadi ban ne ko ni milega..so mixed emotions!!"
She was standing with Riya.

Then suddenly a reporter catched me coming, and asked me about my feelings.
"Actually bahut bahut jyaada pyaar dia...bahut maja aaya pura shoot karte huye, bhut kuch seekhne ko mila, bhut adventurous tha...sabse main chiz thi, roz kuch alag karne ko milta tha..."

And so on!! I continued telling about my experience of horse riding, action sequences and all. Lastly I thanked my fans who have truly supported me throughout.

"6 mahine ki chutti, or fir uske bad vapis aa jaunga mai!" I concluded as I really needed a vacay!!
The wrap up party was a pretty good success. We cut the cake designed as Mahabharat. Siddharth sir even had all the arrangements of awarding us with various titles.
What a fun night it turned out to be!! We danced, ate, drank and laughed a lot!! Clicked enormous amount of pictures!! I thoroughly enjoyed with my friends!! The paanch Pandavas and Panchali. Madhav would always be my constant. Arpit, Ahem..oh no!! I don't want to miss names!! God!! The whole family.. Naveen, Arav, Anoop..I would miss them.
And my Panchali, though we had less scenes we have lived each other. She has become my way, my journey and my destination.

___________

So guys, with chapter 25 I mark the end of Mahabharat days! No sets, no shooting!! Kinda nostalgic! Right? I myself felt while writing this. And this is my longest till now! I hope you all will love it! Again I used Shaheer's writing as I love his works!

But but, the fanfiction is not yet over, just wait for the Indonesia trip days! One more thing, I will try my best to write them in chronological order but if I fail, then please try to ignore! Thank you! Happy reading guys! Keep voting!
See yaa!❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Madhulika By urvashi

Historical Fiction

9.9K 929 27
AGASTYA and MADHULIKA TWO PEOPLE, POLES APART. DESTINY BRINGS THEM TOGETHER. WILL THEY LET DESTINY DO IT'S WORK OR WILL GO AGAINST IT. A Shapoo Stor...
37.2K 2.4K 30
A purely fictional story of Two Indian TV celebrities Shaheer Sheikh and Pooja Sharma on a trip to Thailand, explore each other and fall in love that...
16.6K 634 11
Sacrifice is said to be the purest form of love, if you love someone that you need to let him go. But What if someone "Sacrifices to Love"? Can this...
30.9K 1.9K 47
"Panchal was never a peaceful place for Princess Draupadi. To say she was the princess of a huge and glorious Kingdom like Panchal but if anyone had...