π’π“πˆπ‹π‹ π’πŽπ…π“πˆπ’π‡, mo...

By -AESTHETICWHORE

SECOND BOOK IN THE BAYTON SERIESβœ”οΈ Completed 8/9/2020 More

INTRODUCTION
REALITY, INSTAGRAM
REALITY, TEXTS, INSTAGRAM
REALITY
REALITY, INSTAGRAM
REALITY, FACETIME, SNAPCHAT
REALITY, FACETIME
REALITY, FACETIME
REALITY, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT
REALITY, TEXTS, INSTAGRAM, DMS
REALITY, INSTAGRAM
REALITY, PHONE CALL
REALITY, PHONE CALL
REALITY
REALITY
REALITY
REALITY, PHONE CALL
new years!

REALITY, INSTAGRAM, PHONE CALL

1.3K 42 11
By -AESTHETICWHORE

Bryleigh's POV
Anthony came in my room again.

Anthony- What is Nessa trying to do?

Me- Get out.

Anthony- Bryleigh.

Me- Just get out.

Anthony- Fine.

He left. We used to be so close. This breakup has ruined me. Payton Moormeier the things you do.

@bryleighreeves: sorry I snapped at you.😔

🤍: 4,262,886 likes
@luvanthony: it's okay. i understand.
@avani: girl- YOUR BODY😢
@paytonmoormeier: Bry what happened?
@user: she's so tiny🙁
@nessabarrett: Bryleigh omg!
@brycehall: Bry please.
@joshrichards: wth😧

Payton's POV
Omg. What have I done?! She's so small. She was already tiny, now she's just- omg😢.

Anthony and I talked and we're better now. He doesn't want to kill me anymore. He's just protective of Bryleigh more, I don't blame him. I called him, I need him to make sure Bryleigh eats.

Anthony- Hello?

Payton- I need you to make sure your sister eats. You've seen how small she's gotten. This is all my fault. Omg. What have I done Anthony?!

Anthony- Payton. Payton, calm down. I'll watch her I promise, but I need to talk to you about something important.

Payton- What is it?

Anthony- You want to get back with Bryleigh yea?

Payton- Yeah but I can't.

Anthony- Payton, you were drunk. You were with people you barely know.

Payton- I'm scared man.

Anthony- I know. Payton, you and Bryleigh, both are broken. You two need each other. I've never seen either of you look at someone the way you look at each other.

Payton- Really?

Anthony- Yes. Now get your ass to Kentucky.

Payton- Alright.

Bryleigh's POV
I miss Payton. I need to stop thinking about him. He's never going to get back with me. He's done.

*skip to tomorrow*

Anthony is making me come to the airport with him. He says we have to pick up Bryce.

I got out of bed and put this on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sunflower By 8)

Fanfiction

17.6K 579 21
β€’My heart leaped, usually people would act disgusted. "Wait. Really?" I asked. "If that's the only way you'll have an idea of what I look like, then...
6.4K 411 36
When Camryn and Colby met it was a result of a horrible situation, but now they are closer then ever. But when skyler completely changes Colby is lef...
373K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...