Tell Her, "I Love You" (FemHi...

By -otakuu

(Kageyama x FemHinata) It was a surprise to Kageyama when he had realized that he'd developed certain feeling... More

0 - Prologue
1 - A month
2 - Sizes
3 - Nervous Nervous Nervous!
5 - Lost Russian
6 - Why My Number?
7 - Not only mine
8 - legs that cannot fly
9 - onigiri guy

4 - Nekoma

1.4K 42 15
By -otakuu

Hinata

I ran to the bathroom in a hurry, clutching both my stomach and mouth simultaneously. I had barely made it when I puked into the toilet.

I coughed and gasped before wiping my mouth with the sleeve of my jacket. It was a miracle that this time it wasn't someone's lap.

"Excuse me?" I whipped my head and turned my attention to the stall door. The voice had sounded like a male. "Um, this is the boys bathroom, if you didn't know."

I widened my eyes then silently groaned, running my fingers through my finger hair before cursing mentally at myself. How could i be so dumb to run in the boys bathroom? My mother and the lessons she crammed into my head would be so disappointed!

"Hello? Ma'am?"

"Yes, yes! I'm sorry it was my mistake, I wasn't paying any attention." I coughed once more and barely managed to get up before stumbling out of the stall. I felt my tiny body crash into something large and soft.

"Are you alright?"

My eyes trailed up, reaching his grinning face. The guy had gray hair and green eyes, not to mention tall!

"Um, yes! F-Foreigner?"

He laughed, shaking his head before scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Sorry but I was born in Japan. I'm half Russian and Japanese."

"R-Russian?!"

"Mhm!" He bent down, which sort of made me angry. I lost an inch off of my height, leading me to be the shortest out of everyone! Even Nishinoya! "Hey, I'm Lev Haiba! What's your name?"

"Hinata Shoyo." I scrunched my eyebrows, clearly showing how dissatisfaction. "You don't have to bend down for me you know."

Lev laughed in response and straightened himself up again. "Yeah but I thought we would have a better conversation eye to eye, you know?"

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I think I've heard of your name. Are you a manager or something for Kurasuno?"

"No, I'm-"

"Hinata! Where are you? Hinataaaa!"

The muffled sounds coming from outside the wall sounded familiar. It must be some of my teammates.

I glanced at the wall where the sound was coming from and back at Lev. "I have to go, I'll see you later!"

I'm not sure why I had said what I did, I don't even know if I'll see him again. Hopefully never, that was such an embarrassing situation.

I bolted out of the bathroom, careful so that anyone couldn't see me coming out of the boys bathroom. I looked around and found Sugawara and Asahi, calling out for me.

"Sorry guys!" I ran and waved to them. Sugawara looked at me in relief, I swear he started to develop tears of joy.

He ran to me with open arms and cried out, "Oh my baby! Where were you?"

"Sorry, Mother, I was stuck in the bathroom for a while." We both laughed at our mother and daughter joke, but I noticed Suga's worried face still hadn't changed. I turned to Asahi and asked, "How long is it until the match?"

Asahi, who also had a scared look plastered on his face, replied in a shaky voice. "Yeah, you see it's in," he paused and checked his phone. "Three minutes. Daichi's a little angry."

The last sentence was enough to make me fear my life. It wasn't the worst death I could have, but it was definitely in the top five. I could understand why they were scared.

"Then let's go! Why did you call me?!" We all started to sprint to the gym.

"We tried calling you!" Sugawara huffed. Noticing that the two were trying to keep up with my pace, I slowed down for them.

While I stayed home for a month, I had discovered that I was more quick on my feet and more flexible than before. Although my muscle had shrunk, I was easily able to regain my strength after some practice.

"You wouldn't answer! We found out that you left your phone on the bus." He pulled out my phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. I tucked my phone into the pocket of my jacket.

"Aghh, Daichi's gonna be so angry at me!" I shivered, wrapping myself with my arms.

The doors were in sight now. I stretched my arms in front of me, pushing the large door with the help of Suga and Asahi.

The two third years collapsed out of breath. I never realized how monstrous my stamina was until now.

The gym was dead silent. I looked up and found that everyone had stopped what they were doing to look at us.

The silence was broken by a loud laugh and a whimper of defeat.

"You see, Yamamoto, this is our true power." Tanaka was holding up his arms, palms facing the ceiling, looming over Yamamoto. Yamamoto was pounding his fist on the floor, his tears could be visualized into making a giant puddle.

I looked around the gym, trying to ignore Daichi's glares. Nekoma's players were pointing and staring at me, whispering to one another teammates. It was uncomfortable and scary.

Finally, after what seemed like years, I spotted Kenma. He was in the corner of the room, playing his a game on his phone, like always. My eyes lit up in excitement and I ran up to him, leaving my deceased upperclassmen behind. I assume that I'll get yelled at by our team's father later.

"Kenma!" The pudding haired gamer looked up in surprise.

"Um who are you? A new manager?" Kenma stared at me shyly. He was quieter than he usually is around me. I don't blame him, I'm a little different now. I shook my head.

"You don't remember?" I pouted, and sat cross legged in front of him. It was his turn now to shake his head this time.

"Yo, Kenma!" Kuroo gave his signature mischievous smirk. He walked up and swung an arm over my shoulder. I stiffened up in reflex. "Who's this cute girl that you're talking to? Mind introducing me?"

I practically could hear a giant fire light up inside my teammates. They all looked as if they were ready to pounce on the captain of Nekoma's volleyball team.

Quickly, I shook my hands and repeatedly mouthed to them, 'no!'. They stared at me and gave an angry nod, continuing at what they were doing before but I could catch them glancing at this corner every time they got a chance.

"I don't know her. She's not a manager either."

Both of their gazes on me made me sweat beads. I'm now thinking that I shouldn't have approached anyone, not until Coaches introduced me anyways.

The whistle blew and I sighed in relief. We all ran and crowded around the two coaches. Coach Ukai waved me to come over.

"I assume you all want to know who this little girl is," Nekoma's Coach said, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "You all know her, she's just changed a bit."

A wave of small voices were heard in the crowed. They were all silenced by a hand raised by Mr. Nekomata. He turned to me and nodded.

I cleared my throat nervously and looked at the ground. Even if I couldn't see them, I knew all attention was on me.

"I.. I'm Hinata. Hinata Shoyo."

———

It's been a MINUTE since I've done first POV. I also think that it would be kind of weird if I just had AUTHOR on the top always. It was supposed to be for who's Pov it was.

Haha, anyways, sorry if the writing is bad. Again, it's been a while since I've done first Pov. I left y'all hanging for a while so I quick wrote this, sorry for any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 50.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
159K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
403K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...